The Gold Bikini Club Ch. 05

Story Info
The final chapter of this IR cuckold story.
1.9k words
4.4
78.9k
74

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part in the short series about a couple who have been introduced to the interracial cuckolding life style.

To recap, James and Rebecca have just officially been inducted into the Gold Bikini Club. James has had his cock locked up and Rebecca has the only key. As part of the club rules, James must work for a few hours whilst at the club and is about to receive his first instruction when he can hear his wife and her lover, Leon, in the very next room...

James put on his work "uniform" - a really smart and well made tuxedo. Initially he struggled to get the trousers up over his cock cage but soon got used to the feel of the abnormal bulge.

After finishing dressing, James stood there in the silence of the room, contemplating pressing his ear against the wall to listen to Rebecca and Leon have wild, passionate sex. Before making a decision, Graham walked in.

"It's tempting to listen in, isn't it?" said Graham.

"It's just my luck that they take me in to a room right next to my wife having sex with another man!" responded James.

"Oh it's not luck! It's deliberate, they do it to tease you, to test you. I've been told to give you your first duty. You have to clean up all the rooms along this corridor. If you start at the far end, Rebecca and Leon should be done by then and you can clean up their room when they leave," instructed Graham.

"So I have to listen to Rebecca's moans and sighs of pleasure whilst I clean up other people's dirty sheets?!" exclaimed James.

"Shhh, keep your voice down," Graham interjected. "You don't want to ruin this moment for Rebecca by making lots of noise in here. A word of advice too, when they come out, don't badger her with questions. Just treat them like they're guests at a hotel and you're the room service. Be polite and well mannered. You'll soon get an idea about the etiquette here."

Graham told James he had to get back to his bar duty and left.

James's mind was a roller-coaster of emotions right now, but he was used to it. Over the past few days he'd seen his wife have sex with a black guy, become more dominant in their relationship, lock his cock in a cock cage in front of a whole audience of people and now he was listening to her have the time of her life in the next room whilst he was about to work for no pay!

James did as he was told and began to clean the first room at the far end of the corridor. It was pretty mundane work so James focused on listening to Rebecca in the throes of ecstasy to make the time pass. She'd go quiet from time to time and James would wonder what they were doing. He imagined them resting, lying on a bed, Rebecca on her side, lightly running her fingers over the hard toned body of the man who she'd only just met a few days ago, but had given her pleasure in ways she never thought possible.

After changing the bed sheets and putting out fresh towels and refreshments in about the 10th room, James was finally at the room that Rebecca and Leon were in. Luckily at that very same moment, he saw the handle turn and the door begin to open.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. He saw his newly wed wife emerging from the room hand in hand with the muscular black guy she had just been sucking and fucking only moments before. Her body was practically glowing. Her gold bikini looked sexier on her than it ever had and nestled between her two breasts was the key to his cock cage. Leon, wasn't actually wearing anything and his cock swayed from side to side between his legs as he walked. It too almost looked like it was glowing and James figured it was most likely still coated in his wife's saliva and pussy juices.

Rebecca, although already grinning, smiled even more to see James standing there in his tuxedo, holding fresh linen.

"Oh they've got you working already!" she exclaimed.

She threw her arms around him and hugged him tight whilst whispering into his ear.

"Thank you so much for doing this for me. I never knew sex could be like this. I love you so much."

Remembering Graham's advice, James decided to treat them like hotel guests, kissing Rebecca on the hand and shaking Leon's hand.

"I hope you two had fun in there," he said. "Do you mind if I go in there and fix the room up for you?"

She kissed him on the cheek and left him to his duties and walked off with Leon.

As James entered the room his wife had just had sex in he tried to take it all in. He could smell the scent of his wife on the sheets, mingled with the smell of sex. There wasn't a spot of cum to be seen which James assumed meant Rebecca has swallowed every drop that Leon had given her.

After the room was clean and tidy again James left to find Graham and to find out what his next duty would be.

Days pass, and James and Rebecca are at the club every night without fail. To an onlooking person, they looked like a typical couple by day. Rebecca would be sunbathing in her gold bikini and James would try and sit in a position so the outline of his cock cage wasn't noticeable in his swim shorts. By night however, their relationship was anything but ordinary.

One night, James found himself on cleaning duty again and to his luck, Rebecca was enjoying herself in one of the rooms again. After vacating the room, James noticed Rebecca didn't have the cock cage key necklace around her neck. Sure enough, he fonds it in the room tangled in between the sheets.

James, having not had an orgasm for days, toyed with the idea of unlocking himself and relieving himself quickly before anyone could find out. Surely Rebecca wouldn't find out? Despite his urges, however, he cleaned up the room as normal and went to find Rebecca to give her the key.

After searching through almost all of the mansion, James finally found Rebecca outside in the hot tub. She was with two new guys he'd not seen before. Before approach them, James saw them all stand up in the water. Both of the men had fully erect cocks. Neither were as big as Leon, but one was very thick and the other had a bulbous mushroom head on top.

The guy with the thick cock sat on the edge of the hot tub and Rebecca backed on to him and slowly so he could slide his cock inside her. The other guy stayed standing up and fed his cock into Rebecca's eager mouth.

James's mind was blown. The thought of Rebecca having sex with multiple guys had never even occurred to him, and now it was happening right in front of him!

Other people were watching and enjoying the show, with some of the wives and their black lovers starting to get intimate themselves.

James wanted to watch this a little more, and so kept his distance. In just a few days, Rebecca had become a real exhibitionist. He watched as she didn't just ride the cock she was sitting on, but presented her body almost as a way of advertising to her next potential partner.

Her back was arched and her white ass was pushed right back against the black guy's body as she rode him. Inevitably her breasts were also pushed out and she was holding one and squeezing the nipple.

Her other free hand was working in sync with her mouth on the cock of the guy she was sucking. She'd learned a lot and varied her technique from sucking the head as she ran her hand up and down the shaft, to licking from the balls all the way up to the head. She'd become a real pro.

After some time had passed, the guy being ridden grabbed Rebecca's hips and started to thrust up to meet her bounces. Rebecca moaned out loud, muffled by the cock still in her mouth and James knew that both guys were shooting their seed deep inside her.

After all their orgasms had subsided, James approached slowly and coughed politely to get their attention.

"James!" shouted Rebecca, suddenly snapping out of her daze. "Come here, there's something I want you to do."

James walked closer as Rebecca got out of the hot tub and sat on the edge. When he was standing in front of her she put her hand on his head and gently pressed down.

"I've just ridden a cock so hard and there's so much cum inside me. Would you get it out for me, please?"

James didn't even resist. The world went in slow motion once again and as he got to his knees he took in every inch of her glistening wet body.

Once on his knees, he tenderly kissed her smooth soft pussy lips. She let out a little moan.

"James, I never, in a million years, thought something like this could happen. Especially on our honeymoon..." Rebecca began as James started to lick.

"I love you so much. It takes a real man to admit that he can't satisfy his wife in the ways she deserves. I mean, how could you compete? Every man here has a cock at least 8 inches long."

James's licking started to get a little more enthusiastic as the first drop of cum came seeping out of his wife's pussy. She continued...

"But it's not just the size. It's the confidence and the swagger that goes with it. You can't help but submit to them. You're licking another man's cum out of me right now and I can tell you're enjoying this as much as I am."

She was right. James licked faster and deeper to show his enthusiasm.

"Oh, James, I'm so close. I'm addicted to big black cocks. We're going to be coming here every year on our anniversary so I can get my fix. Oh James... oh..."

Rebecca's orgasm came on hard and fast and she held James's head in place until it faded.

James stayed on his knees and spoke for the first time since seeing her.

"Rebecca, you left your necklace in the room you were in. I've brought it back to you."

Rebecca was pleased. She explained to James that she had left it there deliberately as a test. She fully intended for him to find her with a pussy full of cum. If he had broken the rules and had unlocked himself and masturbated, he wouldn't have licked her pussy with cum in it. But because he did it so eagerly she knew he had been good. Taking the key from him, she unlocked his cock and threw the cage aside. James's cock got hard almost instantly.

"You're free to go about with that bulge in your trousers now because I know you're not going to 'cheat' on me by touching yourself," said Rebecca, almost as if she was proud James had graduated from some prestigious university.

A few days later, Rebecca and James arrived back home from their honeymoon. To any other person at the airport they looked like a normal regular couple. Anyone caring to notice the straps of Rebecca's gold bikini might know otherwise. Neither of them knew how their honeymoon experience was going to affect their lives at home. One thing Rebecca knew for sure though, was that there was no way she would be able to keep it all a secret from her friends.