The Gold Digger Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About the time dinner was winding down Ruth appeared again. She gave Carol a list of seven rooms. "You'll be helping the people in these rooms get to bed. I must warn you, some like to talk. You should go back and see each one but only after all have been completely tucked in. Make sure all the preliminaries are taken care of first. Don't spend too much time with one early, while others haven't had your help at all, and remember, give them what they want, no matter how distasteful it may seem."

Carol said she understood.

Bed time came, and what a surprise it was for Carol. Each room had only one guest. Only seven people for Carol. But all her seven suffered from incontinence in some form. That meant a diaper for each room. These were old people, but they were still people. Most were terribly embarrassed by their circumstances. One was an old man who wept as she cleaned his under trousers. She worked as quickly as she could, and she spoke only in the most flattering terms about how handsome he looked and proud his children must be. It broke her heart to see these old people, so proud and yet so vulnerable. The women seemed better off. The men, she had three, were the weakest and most dependent.

Carol's most difficult, and most tragic person was an old man. When she was helping ready him for bed he kept trying to touch and feel her. His feeble old hands were easy to push away, but he kept coming back. She was almost at the end of her wits. This old man still fantasized about something he'd lost long ago. She knew she had to do something. When she'd finished all her other people Carol went back to his room. He was still awake, and he was trying to get an erection. Tears were streaming down his face. He looked at her with pleading old eyes. Carol took his gnarled old hand away and said. "Here let me." She must be crazy she thought. She took her hand and slowly started to manipulate his tired old engine. To her surprise he started to experience some modest tumescence. She looked at his face. He had one of the happiest countenances she'd seen. Like Lazarus he was being raised from the dead. She kept working on him using her fingertips and the palms of her hand. Slowly his tired old flag reached half-mast. Then to her great surprise, she felt his left hand at the back of her head. He was trying to force her down on his penis. What was she to do? Carol thought. What did it matter? One old man more or less. She leaned over and took his soggy old spigot in her mouth. She worked as fast but as gently as she could. She worked it in shifts; first a hand job followed by a mouth to wang, then completed by tongue around the circumference. It took forever, but to her dismay and his satisfaction he finally got it off. It wasn't a lot, mostly doggie water, but he sprayed her face and the top of her uniform with unrestrained joy. She sat back, tired, bored, and a little put off. She looked at him. It dawned on her. She was looking at the happiest and visibly the most grateful man she'd seen in her life. She bet he old son of a bitch hadn't done anything like this in twenty years. In spite of her personal disgust she wept. This might have been the nicest thing she'd done for anyone, ever. Imagine, she thought, a blow job at an old peoples home.

Carol, finished with her evening duties, and went back to her room. After disrobing she made a straight course for the bathroom where she thoroughly rinsed off. God she was exhausted. That night she slept like a baby. The next morning, after making her seven beds, and helping everyone dress she went to the dining area to help with breakfast. Once in the breakfast room she got the surprise of her life. There he was, surrounded by six old cronies. He had the biggest dirtiest most self-satisfied smile she'd ever seen on any man. Worse, there were six other old codgers all smiling at her too. She thought. That old bastard! He's been bragging. And look at them. They're all smiling at her. Carol's face got as hot as the surface of the sun, and she bet it was twice as red as the reddest beet. Oh No! She thought. What had she gotten herself into? Bob! I need you!