The Gold Digger Ch. 08

Story Info
Stupid business woman gets hers.
6.1k words
4
17.1k
4

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,563 Followers

Bob had acquired Carol as a result of her own stupidity. She was one of those women who thought they were always smarter than the men whom they worked with. She was smart. She was smarter than most men. She had just become too overconfident. That was her undoing. She got caught trying to swindle their company. Bob had fixed it so she wouldn't go to jail, but that meant a different kind of trouble. He had to share her with other men in the company. Men he didn't like! It had required getting her drunk and in bed with men she normally wouldn't have had anything to do with. Then he'd bought them off. Now he had nearly complete control over her. Oh she could leave anytime she wanted, but if she did, then the long arm of the law would wrap itself around her. Besides, with her granting him such extensive powers of attorney he could create all kinds of problems, even arrange to have her committed. He'd thought of that. He'd thought of a lot of things. He'd wanted her. He loved her. He knew that. He'd wanted her as a wife and an equal, but she seemed intent on thwarting him every time he started to soften. She kept getting in the way. Her mouth kept getting in the way. If she'd kept her mouth shut he wouldn't be making the plans he was making now.

What Bob had decided was Carol needed some kind of epiphany, something had to happen that would be a kind of sensory overload. She was pregnant, pregnant with his child. He couldn't afford some kind of long drawn out travail. Forty days and nights in the wilderness seemed like a good idea in the Bible, but what Carol needed was a massive, Damascus like, Bob inspired, catastrophe. She needed something so dramatic, so cataclysmic that she would collapse. And it had to be something that came directly from him, something back breaking, inescapable, emotionally exhausting and highly visible, but not, and this was most important of all, physically dangerous. After that, they could afford some sort of short-term denouement, followed with the happily ever after he knew she wanted and he knew she deserved. And when he was honest with himself. He knew he wanted too.

Bob had been gone the better part of the day, and Carol was beginning to wonder. Had he gotten into trouble? Was he all right? She thought about Bob all the time. He confused her. She'd thought she had him figured out, but every time she thought she knew him she'd talk to him and he'd change. He could be so affectionate one minute, then the next he'd turn cold. He could be warm and cuddly, and then he'd be blaming her for something. She just wished she knew what that something was. He was more slippery than an eel. She only guessed at that, never having touched an eel.

Carol had dressed today in a way she knew would especially please Bob. She had on a smart looking little matching blouse and skirt outfit. The top was baby blue, short sleeved, and buttoned up the front to a perky middy collar with a discreet little white bow at the center. White piping edged both the collar and the short sleeves. Her breasts were held in place by a thin low cut bra, low enough to tease, but still firm enough to provide the necessary stability. She squeezed her arms together in front to force her boobs forward just to check the affect. They pressed up and out provocatively. She reminded herself to find some nonchalant way to do that in front of Bob when the opportunity arose. The skirt was a mini, pleated, and a slightly darker shade of blue than the blouse. She had a pair of white silk panties on underneath. She tried leaning forward with her knees locked just to check how far she would need to lean to get the hem of the panties exposed. She'd do that too. She had on low-heeled shoes of the same color with white lacy ankle socks. Her hair was pulled back with a similarly shaded ribbon. She flipped her head back and forth in front of the mirror. She wanted and thought she got a neatly coifed but casual look about her face. She applied make up to match the outfit; a little pink blush on the cheeks, a hint of blue eye shadow, a glimmer of eyelash liner, and just a tad of pink lip-gloss. She blinked into the mirror. She thought she looked pert and saucy, just a little like a schoolgirl. This was going to be her big impression day, the day she got Bob to accept the inevitable. He'd ask her a big question today. Maybe not marriage, but a big one anyway. He might say, Carol would you be my wife, or he might chicken a little and say something like, Carol I want you to be my exclusive and permanent girlfriend. She'd prefer the first question, but the second one would do. She was convinced he was just a sigh, just a hair's breath away from making the commitment. She was as excited as she'd ever been, but she'd try to play it cool. Play it close to the vest today Carol. That's what she told herself. This was going to be her day. This is what she told herself.

About 4:00 that afternoon Bob drove into view. Carol breathed an apprehensive sigh. Well here goes! She stepped from the house to the porch, and then down the porch to the driveway to greet the man she would marry. Looking in the car she could see he had another person with him, a woman, and she thought she saw a dog. She bet the dog was Annie, his Labrador retriever. She hoped the other person might be his sister, the one who'd been watching Annie.

Bob pulled up, opened his door, and the dog leaped out. He walked around and got the door for the woman passenger. Carol thought, that Bob, always the gentleman. They made their way up the porch to the front door.

Bob opened the double doors and all three came trundling in. He saw Carol and, pointing to the dog that already had run over to her he announced. "This is Annie." Then waving in the direction of the woman he said. "And this is Dora. I've hired her as a live in housekeeper while I'm at work. She'll sleep in one of the back bedrooms and take care of the house, you, and Annie.

Carol chimed up. "Bob. You didn't need to hire anybody. I can take care of things for the both of us." And scruffling the back of the dog's fur she added. "I think I can handle Annie too."

Bob gave Carol an enigmatic smile. "Dora will take care of things." He turned to the new woman. He walked her up the porch past Carol and into the house. "Come over here let me show you the kitchen."

Carol followed the two of them inside. Bob was up to something. She wondered if he had some special surprise for her.

Ignoring Carol Bob walked Dora to the kitchen and explained to her his meal habits and where to find the necessary accouterments for food preparation. He walked Dora past Carol again and showed her the rooms downstairs and described the upstairs layout while discussing cleaning and maintenance expectations. He handed Dora a set of keys and described the best routes into the nearest town and what stores offered the best buys on food, cleaners, and any other things she might need. The whole time he did this he behaved as if Carol wasn't there. Then he started to describe Dora's responsibilities as they related to Carol and to Anne. Bob walked over to Carol and put his arm around her. "This." He said. "Is Carol. She and the dog are my most valued possessions. While I'm away I want you keep a close watch on both. The best way to do that is to tether them together. I have materials in a bag for that purpose. Keep them off the furniture, and see that both are walked twice a day."

Carol was listening to what Bob was saying, and she was dumbfounded.

Bob continued to explain what he expected of Dora. "I suppose, since Carol can be trusted not to run away, she could walk Annie herself. Just see they are both tethered together when they go out. When you feed them do it in the kitchen. I've obtained a low table where Carol can eat. Just put Annie's bowl on the floor. If Carol needs to use the bathroom it's OK, but see to it that Annie goes into the bathroom with her."

Carol interrupted. "Bob! What are you talking about?"

Bob continued to ignore Carol. "As far as behavior is concerned I know Annie will listen. Carol might be a problem. If she misbehaves, use the fly swatter, but only on her butt. I don't want a lot of red marks where they can be seen. There will be times I'll have company, and it would look bad if she were bearing the visible proof of bad behavior. People would think I didn't know how to discipline."

Carol was stunned! "Bob?"

Bob finally turned around to acknowledge Carol. "Sweetheart. Don't interrupt, and don't say anything unless someone asks you a question. You've heard the old adage. 'Children are seen and not heard.' Let's apply that to you from now on."

Carol was indignant. This was taking things too far. First bringing in a housekeeper. Then being paired with the dog. Now being categorized as a child. "Bob. You can't mean this!"

Bob lifted his right hand and waved her over. "Come here Carol." As she approached he walked over to the bag he'd mentioned to Dora. He reached in the bag and pulled something out.

Carol gasped. "That's not for me!"

Bob said. "Kneel down."

Carol answered. "I will not!"

Bob reached out and grabbed her. He pulled her to the floor. "I said kneel down!"

Carol knelt on the floor.

Bob took the collar. It was made of metal. It was bright and shiny, about an inch wide and quarter inch in thickness. Carol could see a hinge at the back, a clasp at the front, and an o-ring beside the clasp. He leaned down and snapped the collar around her neck. It closed with a soft, but definitive click. It was a perfect fit. "The collar is stainless steel, and the hasp has its own locking mechanism. I have one key. The other is for Dora." He walked over to the housekeeper and handed her a key. "Put this someplace safe." He reached back onto the bag and pulled out a length of chain. It glistened in the soft household lighting. It looked like the type of chain a girl might buy and wear as a bangle bracelet, but this chain had a different purpose. Bob reached down to Carol's collar and attached it with a small-elongated lock. He called Annie. As Annie frolicked over he attached the other end of the chain to Annie's cloth collar. Carol could see the other end was attached to Annie with the same type of lock. He walked over to the nearest sofa. He called. "Come here girls." Annie jumped up and pranced over to her master. As the dog moved toward Bob the chain was pulled taut. Carol had no choice but to get up and walk over as well. Bob was scratching Annie's head when Carol reached him. He reached out with his other hand, pulled her to the floor, and started to scratch the top of Carol's head in exactly the same way. "Carol. You don't have to crawl around on all fours, but remember this. Annie pulls you. You don't pull Annie. If Annie goes into the kitchen, you go into the kitchen. If Annie wants to lie down by the door, you lie down by the door. What she does. You do. Understand?"

Carol's so well prepared intellectual mien as well as her clothing were both unraveling. Her pretty blouse was pulling from its protective sheathing from around the waist of her skirt. The top button had come undone. Her hair, thanks to his tousling, was all mussed. Carol was completely shaken. "Bob. Why are you doing this?"

Bob answered. "Why? I'm doing it because I want to. I think it's fun. I like seeing you on the floor. I like having you underfoot. You're pretty. You're fun. Like Annie, you're one of my playmates." Bob took his hand and cupped her chin. He leaned forward and looked at her. She'd never looked so pretty as she did right then. For a split second he wondered what the hell he was doing. He gave her a kiss on those luscious lips. They were soft and delicate. He thought. She really knows how to kiss. For ten cents he'd drop the whole charade and just curl up with her on the sofa for an afternoon make out session. For a quarter he would have sent Dora home in a cab and just settled in with Carol for good. She was just so gosh darn pretty, gorgeous, and innocent looking. Then he remembered. She could turn on him. He couldn't trust her. He'd seen her in action. He had to go through with the plan. He didn't tell her what he was thinking. He told her something else entirely. "You're my little doggie girl Carol. Now be a good little doggie girl." Bob kicked his shoes off. He almost hated himself for doing it. That is, almost hated it. "Good girls lie down. Lie down and put your head on my feet." He pointed to the floor next to his feet. "Go on. Be a good girl."

Carol wanted to cry. She started to tear up, but she did lie down, and she did put her head on his smelly feet. She sniffled and said. "Your feet stink."

Bob heard Carol's complaint, and responded. "They do? Well! We'll have to do something about that!" He called. "Annie! Come here girl." Annie, who was right beside them anyway, sidled over to Bob. He unlocked Annie's end of the chain. "There you go. Run along!" With a gentle push Bob shoved Annie away. She started to amble over toward the kitchen where all the snackies and goodies were. Bob whispered to Carol. "She's one smart doggie. Are you a smart little doggie Carol?"

Carol kept her head on Bob's smelly feet and her mouth shut. Her eyes were filled with tears. What was wrong with this man?

Bob asked again. "Doggie Carol girl? Are you a smart little doggie?" He was enjoying his smart sarcasm. "Come on little doggie girl tell Bob."

Carol didn't budge.

Bob wiggled his toes under her nose. "Carol. Tell Bob you're a smart doggie girl, or Bob will have to give his little doggie girl a spanking."

Carol answered this time. "I'm not a dog, and I'm not answering your stupid question"

Bob stretched back and found the television remote. He turned on the television and started to graze. "Dora! Fix us a cup of coffee, and then would you mind going upstairs?"

From behind Carol could hear Dora scurrying around in the kitchen.

Carol wondered how long this would have to go on.

Dora fixed some coffee and brought Bob a cup. Then she disappeared upstairs.

Bob sipped his coffee and asked Carol. "Now are you my good little doggie girl?"

Carol was determined to stand her ground. "No."

Bob asked again. "Do you want a spanking?"

Carol answered. "Spank me all night. I'm not a dog."

Bob leaned down and unlocked the lock holding the chain but not the collar. He pulled her to a kneeling position. He surprised her and himself. "You looked really pretty standing outside in front of the house today. For a minute..." He stopped himself. He was going to say something like, for a minute she looked like she could have been his wife waiting at the front door, but that would never do. He stopped himself. He said. "Get out of those clothes."

Carol took off the outfit, folding it neatly on the floor, and sat still in front of him.

He moved to the side of the sofa. "Come up here."

Naked but more confident Carol climbed on the sofa beside Bob.

He put his arms around her and started kissing. While he kissed her sweet lips, his hands found her breasts. He pinched her nipples, and rubbed his palms over her aureole. He pulled her closer so he was able to reach around and hold an ass cheek in his right hand. He gripped her cheek and felt between those twin clefts until he found her rectum. He fingered her ass hole all the while he continued to kiss her.

Carol found the buckle to his pants and released him from their restraint. She worked his pants and boxers down around his ankles. She started to caress his manhood, squeezing gently and stroking at the same time. He got very hard very quickly.

They both fell side by side on the sofa. He'd torn his shirt off, and their chests pressed against each other. It was his hard paps, against her soft pliant breasts. He pressed against her abdomen until his rock hard man engine found her vagina. He didn't bother with any more fore play. He started pushing inside.

Carol responded by pushing back with her hips. With every push he penetrated deeper. They lay there, pushing and rocking. He was completely inside Lying on the sofa the way they were there was little room for much more than a few inches of movement either way, but it still felt glorious. They were so close. Every inch of their bodies touched.

He pressed in as hard as he could. She pushed back. It didn't take long. He was filled with pent up emotion and desire, she was engorged with unreleased desire and emotion. He jammed in one more time, and up inside her his man's juice rushed. She pressed back as hard as she could to receive every droplet of that precious fluid. It went deep inside, hot and wet.

They lay beside one another. He, still inside, but slowly receding. She pressed as closely as she could, refusing to surrender a single second of physical contact. Together they dozed off, still in tight embrace, him, though totally flaccid, still hovering in and around her sticky smoothly shaved puss.

After perhaps an hour of joyous loving gratification Bob broke the spell. "Carol. Are you going to say it now?"

Carol moaned. "Oh no."

Bob said. "Come on."

Carol responded. "OK. I'm your doggie."

Bob smiled. "Good girl." Inside he felt stupid, but he was determined to play it out. He called Annie back over and reattached the girl and the dog.

Carol asked. "Do you really have to do this?"

Bob answered. "Yes Carol. I do."

Carol, Bob, and Annie spent most of the rest of the evening at the sofa watching television. Bob eventually stretched out, and let Carol sit up. She sat on her butt with her head even with Bob's chest while they watched the tube. Bob fiddled her breasts. They watched the golf channel. Though the fondling felt good, Carol was bored to tears.

Bob called upstairs and, much to Carol's chagrin, told Dora she could come back down.

Bob spent most of the rest of the time using his right hand to tickle Carol's breasts and rubbing her face. Now with Dora nearby to watch and see Carol hated it. Twice Annie got up and ran into the kitchen. Both times Carol had to get up and follow. She had no choice. She and the dog were chained together again. The second time Annie sat in front of Dora and held up her paw. Bob yelled in that Annie was begging for a treat. Bob told Dora to give Annie one of the doggie treats, and to give Carol a grape from the refrigerator. Carol said she didn't want a grape, but Bob made her take it anyway. He also made her kneel on the floor and hold up her hands like a dog before she could have it. Once Annie went to the back door, and Dora let her out. Carol had no choice. She had to go outside and wait while Annie peed. Carol never felt so humiliated. She was just glad only Bob and Nora were around to see it.

For the next week Bob and Carol slept together in the big bedroom on the first floor. Each evening they shared some of the most warm and loving sex imaginable. Bob was a caring and dutiful lover. Not once did he misuse her. He touched and rubbed her behind, and his fingers played in and out her anus with regularity, but not once did he try to invade her rectum with his penis. That weapon he reserved for her vagina. He was the consummate gentleman lover. Each evening, as they finished, and she lay snuggled in his arms he'd talk about his work, his plans for the house, or his plans for their child. Everything he discussed included her. She felt warm and loved. Then every morning when he left for work he saw to it she was attached to Annie. All day long she had to crawl or scoot around like a dog. He allowed her clothes while he was at work. He'd bought her several simple little rompers. They zipped up the front, had short loose pants, one-inch wide shoulder straps, and a small bib front. The bib was just barely large enough to hold even her smallish boobs in place. If she became too active or frolicked too much with Annie her boobs had a habit of popping out. Beyond the romper she was only allowed socks.

carvohi
carvohi
2,563 Followers
12