The Gold Digger Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dora was a gentle-person. She was polite and considerate, but Carol found out the first day Dora was all about business. When once Carol refused to do something Dora immediately produced the fly swatter and smacked her several times on the rump. It didn't really hurt, only a little sting. It was more the embarrassment of being swatted that got her to move. Dora was asked each evening if she'd had any trouble with Annie or Carol. Carol couldn't get over being categorized with the dog, but Dora never mentioned the fly swatter incident.

Dinnertime had its own challenges. Bob had bought a small low table where Carol found she was expected to kneel and eat her food. She ate everything Bob ate, and she used a plate and condiments just like Bob. Only her plate and condiments were made of plastic and thrown away each evening. Following dinner there was the customary visit to the sofa where Bob watched television, played with Carol's breasts, nibbled on some snack, a snack he dutifully shared with both Carol and Annie equally.

Then there was bedtime. Carol and Annie were detached. Bob always left Carol's collar on. Carol took a shower, sometimes she and Bob showered together, or sometimes he showered first. She would be given a soft negligee or a pair of pajamas, and there would be their usual evening's love making.

This odd arrangement lasted for a week. Tender caring love in the evening, treatment like a dog, or more accurately, a pet all day long, eating with the dog at dinner, and shared pet treatment between her and Annie afterward. Then on the sixth day, a Saturday, things changed, and they changed in a horrifically different way.

Around 9:00 a.m. that first Saturday after Carol had begun her pet training a large truck and four workmen appeared in the back yard. For the next six hours they worked tirelessly building something. A team of electricians even showed up and laid an underground wire from the back of the house to the edifice under construction. By 5:00 they were all finished and had left. An hour later Bob invited Carol outside. He walked her out back to the new structure. Bob turned and took her in his arms. "This is yours Carol. I want you to have it"

Carol looked at what he pointed to. It was a smallish structure, about six feet long, four feet high, and perhaps four feet wide. She asked. "What is it?"

Bob kissed her on her cheek. "It's your house."

Carol looked up at him in utter disbelief. "My what?"

Bob expanded. "This is your doggie house."

This hit Carol a stunning blow. "My doggie house!"

Bob explained. "Yes. This is your doghouse. Go ahead get inside. Try it out."

Carol looked at the little wooden frame structure with the metal door and small glass window near the top. It had a small window on each side. It immediately reminded her of the closet she'd been locked in at the old hotel. She immediately and resolutely told Bob. "I'm not getting in there."

Bob answered. "You have to get in."

Carol responded. "No I don't have to get in there!"

Bob explained. "Yes you do. See here Carol. Though you're like family, you're technically not a person, not in the person sense of say Dora or a friend. You're more along the line of a pet, like Annie. You can understand that. Still you are a human being. What if I had a party? What if I had forty or fifty people here?" Bob was holding her by the shoulders and pointing her toward the tiny house. "I couldn't let you run around tethered to Annie now could I? No. If I had a party I'd have to keep you penned up, out of sight as it were." He turned her around. With greater vehemence he said. "Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be for you? Imagine being outside running around? Outside? Side by side? Tethered to my dog? Think of the dog. You can't keep up with her. But if I had a party I could keep you out here. You'd be safe and sound. Look!" Bob pointed to some wires. "I had electricity installed. If it's hot you'll have air conditioning, it it's cold you'll have heat. All the amenities!

Carol was thoroughly confused. How could one man be so gentle, so loving and caring one minute, and then turn into someone so awful next? Carol answered. "Bob I'm not getting in there. You can't make me get in there."

Bob smiled. He held her in his arms. "Just look inside." He opened the door. "Just lean down and look inside." He pointed. "Look. I've got you a bed; there's a small toilet in the back. It even flushes! There's a water dish, and a small electric ice chest. The floor is linoleum, but I've got a thick rug in place near the back for your comfort. It'd really quite nice. A little small I'll give you that, but you'd only be in it say seven or eight hours at a time. Never longer than that." He gently pushed her forward. "Go on. Try it."

Carol tried to back away. "I'm not going in there!"

Bob would have none of it. He kept pushing her forward. "No. Go on. Go on in!"

Carol kept trying to pull back. She kept trying to pull free. She tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but he held on tight. She cried. "I'm not going in there!"

Slowly, inexorably Bob moved her closer and closer to the front door. The closer she got the more terrified she became. Bob insisted. "You're going in Carol."

Carol started to cry. Once she started she completely lost all control. She fell on her knees at his feet. She wrapped her arms around his legs. She was losing her grip. Panic gripped her like an anaconda. It was sucking the life from her. "Bob! No Bob! God no! Please God no!" She was hysterical. She grabbed at his pants fly. "Bob look!" She tried to pull his pecker out of his pants. "I want to be your cocksucker! Look! Give me your big hog!" She flipped around and tried to pull off her little romper. She struggled with its zipper! She spastically tried to undress, to get her ass in his face. "Look Bob. Fuck me! Fuck me up the ass! Give it to me! I don't care how much it hurts!" She squirmed around. "Here give your big dick. I want to suck you off." She threw dirt on her face. She cried out. "Look I'm your pig! I'll oink for you." She was losing her voice but she tried to oink like a pig. "I'm your whore!" She re-wrapped herself around his legs. "God Bob. Don't make me go in there! Please! Oh God Please No!"

Bob kept pushing her steadily toward the door. Her face was inches from the entry.

Carol wailed. "Oh No! Bob! Oh No! Please God! No!"

Bob stopped. What was he doing? In another second he was on his knees beside her. Her wrapped his arms around her. He held her head in his hands. He kissed the top of her head. "There!" He started kissing her head. He took her head and squeezed it between his two hands. He pulled her face up. Oh that red tear stained face! He spoke softly to her. He used his most endearing voice. "There now. It's over. Stop now Carol. Don't cry. Stop crying. Calm down." He turned her head up toward his face and kissed her tenderly on her forehead. He kissed both eyes. He kissed her cheeks. His mouth found hers and smothered it with kisses.

She was crying uncontrollably. "Bob Don't put me n there! Oh please don't do that to me!"

Bob kept holding her. He said. "I thought you wanted to be my dog. Isn't that what you said? Don't you want to be my dog anymore? Tell me what you want."

Carol was like a crumpled toy doll. "I want to be your wife. I want you to marry me. I want to be your helpmate. I want to raise our child together. That's what I want. That's what I really want." She kept crying. "Don't put me in there. Bob I don't want to be a dog anymore. I want to be your girlfriend. "

Bob stood up. He felt like a shit. A real shit! He didn't have to do this. What was driving him on? He'd won. He knew it. He'd won one, no two weeks before. Hell, he'd won two months ago. She was his. She'd been his for the taking all along. Was this just his own meanness? He wasn't a mean person. He was beginning to understand. She might have been a manipulative bitch at one time, but he wasn't any better. Shit! She was only manipulative at work. He was worse. He was a sexual manipulator. He was being senselessly cruel. But why? Why was he being so cruel to this girl? He loved this girl! But he knew! He knew why! He did know! He'd known all along. Every time he got especially close, especially affectionate he remembered her with Hank and Allen. He remembered the blowjobs. He remembered the night at the Bed and Breakfast. He kept seeing her in Hanks arms. Of course, she was pushing him away! But she was still in Hank's arms. He was jealous. He resented what the others had done, but he blamed her. He was blaming her for being drunk and getting laid by guys she didn't even like. He blamed her because he got her drunk. He blamed her when it was him who manipulated the other men, and her, into getting what he wanted. What did he want? He wanted her! He'd wanted her from the start! But he wanted her to be pure. She wasn't pure. She was no virgin before the night of the gang bang. He wasn't either. He needed to get this right! As he stood he picked her up. He stood her up beside him. He brushed back her hair. He kissed her again and again. He lifted her up like he'd done the day he brought her to the cabin, like the day after he'd taken her anal cherry and carried her around the yard. "Come on." He held her closely, tenderly. Carol wrapped her arms around him. She was afraid to let go. She was crying. Her tears hurt him so much. Yes! Bob realized. Someone had had an epiphany! It wasn't Carol. The scales had fallen from his eyes, not hers!

That evening Bob made certain Carol had the warmest most completely comforting sexual and personal experience he could deliver. If he'd ever been tender and caring before, this night was his premier performance. He treated her like she was a princess, and Egyptian queen, a goddess. They went to sleep, arm in arm. He caressed and held her tightly all night long.

When the sun rose the next morning it dawned on a new day. Significant things were about to occur. Before Carol awakened Bob roused Dora, paid her off, and saw her off in a taxi. A little later a truck, larger than the truck of the preceding day arrived. The workmen pulled out a tow-motor, loaded up the big dog house, and hauled it away. By 9:00 a.m., about the time Carol awakened the object of her terror was many miles away.

Carol woke up and knew she was alone. She knew it was Sunday. The frightful events of the previous afternoon zoomed back with alarming clarity. The dog house, that horrid place waiting outside in the back yard. Then there were the wonderful events of last evening, the warm embraces, passionate kisses, tender caresses, Bob's hard manhood, her receptive womb. Then there was the past week to consider. She remembered a week of nighttime love followed by daytime humiliation. Then yesterday! Yesterday? If today was like yesterday, then she'd choose prison. She would. She really would. What would happen today? She turned to her closet to dig out another romper. When she passed the mirror she looked at her image. She looked tired. Haggard. But there was something else. Something was missing. Then she saw. Or didn't see! The metal collar that had imprisoned her neck was gone. Bob had removed it sometime during the night. That could only be good. It had to be good. There couldn't be some other, worse, obstacle ahead. The disappearance of the collar was part and parcel of last evening's love.

Carol opened the closet and found masking tape had been drawn across everything inside. Bob didn't want her to wear any of the outfits. She pondered what this had to mean. Most of the things in the closet were nice outfits. Only a few related to the past week. There were still a couple of the little rompers there, but she could see the nicer things, the pretty things, were blocked off too. Bob was up to something. Carol was in a quandary. What should she do? With the masking tape serving as a roadblock she had nothing to wear. Well. She thought. I'll take a shower. If I make enough noise Bob will know I'm awake. Then he can take the initiative.

Bob heard Carol rummaging around in the bedroom. He heard the shower. He knew it was time to take action. This, he considered would be the final installment of his up to now sort of confused, mutually destructive, plan to put Carol where he wanted her. He smiled. He probably didn't have to do what he planned. He was pretty thoroughly convinced now the real job was to make sure Carol would be able to trust him. He'd figured her out. He'd figured himself out too. That last escapade with the doghouse was pretty vicious. No that was wrong. It was the meanest damn thing he could've done, but he thought she needed it. He knew now. She didn't need it. He did. He just hoped it wasn't too late. He hoped he hadn't scrapped what he really wanted. He needed to reshape events, repair the damage. He only hoped he hadn't over done it. "Carol!" He called. "Carol honey. I have something for you!"

12