The Golden Beauty

Story Info
A princess is on her way to be married!
3.3k words
3.54
9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do hope you enjoy this story. It's my first attempt. My first language is Spanish and I enjoy sharing my crazy tales with people. This could not be possible without the help of My Queen Tiana and my heart goes out for her for making this possible. Enjoy!!!

*

Deep in the dark woods are columns of knights' horseback riding surrounding the two carriages from the front and back as they are provide security for Royal Family. In the first carriage travels princess Fiona and prince Bryce, accompanied by Fiona's maid Cassandra. In the second carriage is King Almeric, Queen Emma from Endrusia and Fiona's groom, Prince Amir of Denubia. On this day, heavy presence is always the norm because this trail is infested with bandits, raiders, and wild creatures which always causes constant nuisance.

Fi at this point was day dreaming, making love with the most beautiful golden haired woman on the face of her world. She and her lover were both giving each other passionate kisses as Fi's breast was being coddled providing endless sensual stimulation all over her body. Her body at this moment was intensely inflamed from this passionate sexual ecstasy. Not wasting any more time she pushes her golden beauty back into the bed as the babe lewdly spreads her legs. Crawling over ever so slightly as she arrives just over her lower abdomen, kissing inch by inch lowering her mouth delicately on her small tuft golden bush. Her Golden babe was enjoying the tease she was providing, but her inner part of thigh was becoming moist and she wanted to tend to tender spot. Fi knew that at this point she was becoming quite aroused and sooner rather than later she had to take charge of her. Lowering her face as she hypnotically looked into her target began to gently kiss it, lick it, making designs on it with the tip of her tongue and coming so dangerously close towards her pussy. Golden babe was beginning to anticipate the best as Fi began to lick the crease where leg joins her vagina. Nuzzling her face into the golden bush as her lips was over her slit without pressing down on it to further excite her. After she was done her partner was bucking up from the bed to get more of her, then Fi places her lips right on top of her slit.

Kissing her, gently, then harder, beginning to use her oral muscular organ to separate her pussy lips and when miss golden opens up, Fi runs her tongue up and down between the layers of pussy flesh gently spreading her legs even more with her hands gaining more access, by that point her lover was euphoric, in heaven and she was feeling quite defined. Her Golden clit was hard enough to peek out of its covering. So she licked even more of it. Licking harder now more than ever before her mate was becoming ever more aroused sweating profusely, she was the point of her limit. Breathing harder and harder Fi was not letting up, she was going to finish this once and for all and within a minute her lover exploded into her face. That is when Fi was awakened by slow strokes of combing from her personal caretaker. Fiona had the look of sorrow on this day as Cass is brushing her hair tenderly. Cass never knew how Fiona was madly in love with her and never told Cass how she felt about her. Fi's face was full of sorrow and pain. Her brother Bryce notices this as he asks.

"What's wrong Fi? Why are you sad on this joyous day when you are betrothed to such a great man as Amir."

Fiona rolls her eyes as she looks back at Cass then down with a desponded look.

"I don't wish this marriage on me or anyone who lacks the choice to begin with. Is father so blind as to see that I don't love him? His breath smells and he's nothing but an old ugly fool."

Bryce smiles and heeds her concern.

"Ah yes my dear sister. I do agree with you on all counts, but what you must understand is the fact that this is about maintaining peace between our kingdoms and hold the alliance we have intact."

Fi looks at her brother with rage and pushes Cass hands away from her hair.

"What are you bloody talking about? I had no say in and its quite condescending. I'm only 18 and this repulsive man is old enough to be my father. When do I have a say in all this."

She went on and on babbling until no end. He turns his face back towards her with anger and says.

"Enough!!! Know your place young woman. I've just had enough with your insolence. I above all understand your pain, dissatisfaction and resentment you feel about this arrangement. None the less the decision has been made by our father and he is the King. You will marry Sir Prince Amir."

Cassandra gently holds Fi back whose feeling quite dejected at the moment. She begins to comb her chestnut hair again.

Inside the second carriage you have King Almeric and Emma holding hands. Across from them is Amir sleeping and snoring like a pig. Emma looks up at Al as she whispers and asks.

"Why have you decided to allow this man to marry our young child? You should have stood your ground."

"Do you think I wanted too? It's not like we have much of a choice. Amir's Father kingdom is 10 times our size and their army outnumber ours by a factor of 4 to 1. My kingdom's treasury is depleted and I can no longer by him away. So I had to give away our precious daughter. Look around and see how we are even being escorted by their soldiers."

Emma whisks her hand away from Al.

"You're a coward!!! You should have held your ground and at least fight for our daughter. Instead you sell our daughter away to a repulsive barbaric kingdom. You have no spine."

"Mind your tongue!!!!. I did what I had to do to ensure a future and our son's future who will become a King one day"

He lifts his Finger and directly points at her.

"Don't you ever ever question my decision again!!!"

Emma rolls her eyes and sits back in. The carriage hits a bump and startles Amir awake.

"Wha wha wha. What's going on!!"

Emma looks back at him with a sickening look. She never liked him from the start and always thought of him as unintelligent, lazy, and spoiled as well as an ill mannered barbarian.

"We must of run a Pothole. You Moron."

Amir looks back at her with equal loathing when he's just about to reach for his sword, Almeric had to intercede and calm the situation down.

"Control your wench King or I'll have the final say with my steel."

Amir was not a man to be trifled with and he did not take kind to any such insults or offense directed his way. Coming from a long line of warriors from his dad side? As a child he was never raised to be polite or to be mannered in any way. He was raised to be a warrior. His face is scared on the right side and also carries a battle wounds all over his body. Amir has served many campaigns abroad conquering many territories during his life increasing the size of his Dad's Kingdom. Whatever he wanted? He would take. No one would dare stand in his way. During a diplomatic trip to Endrusia he saw his morsel sexual treat by the name of Fiona. She never wanted him nor was remotely interested. She looked at him as nothing more than a crater cheese faced man. Also he was way too old for her. So he demanded a hand in marriage, coerced Almeric into accepting his demand and he knew that no one could refuse his claim. Poor Fiona, she was on her way towards her new home Danubia.

Circling high in the sky is a wormlike creature with leathery wings. It was strategically following the column below. No one was noticing the ominous threat from above. Cass was in tears comforting her crying Princess as she combed her hair nice and slow. Cass was 18 when she began to take care of her ever since Fi was 4 years of age. She was not only her personal maid caretaker she was also her big sister and very motherly towards her well being. She was so sad to see her great friend being married off. Fiona looks up wiping away her tears, as Bryce lay sleeping during the journey.

"Cass? I'm going to miss you. What will you do after you and I depart? You see I really do feel that this will be the last time you and I will ever be together"

"Oh don't worry my dear Princess. I have a good feeling that we will see each other someday again."

Cass pets her on her hair.

"How? I'm on my way to Denubia and never to see my home again. I'll feel so empty and so alone without you."

She huffs then sobs onto Cass chest as she wipes away her tears. Cass comforting her and then her eyes opens wide with enthusiasm. She explains this feeling she just had all of a sudden.

" For some reason, somehow I know this marriage isn't going to happen."

Fiona then calms down and looks back up again.

"What?"

"Ok somehow I know I can't quite explain. Call it intuition call it a premonition. Somehow someway I know this isn't going to happen."

Fiona looked at her like she was going nuts because deep down inside she had this feeling that something bad was going to happen. That one way or another would still be the last time she would ever see Cass again. All of a sudden hollering commotions, screaming goes about on horses and men, all hell is breaking loose as their own carriage tips over on the right side. Bryce gets on his feet. With his sword drawn and ready for action, Bryce jumps out into fray. Outside is mayhem as the knights try to get back their bearings. What he sees next is a ball of fire head right towards him. He quickly ducks and rolls away as the wormlike creature flies back into the air. With Knights archery guns on the ready fire at will. Amir quickly meets Bryce outside.

"What is going on!!!"Bryce responds.

"I think what we have here is a Dragon and is about to have us for dinner." Amir slides out his sword itching for fight.

"Bah. Let this Lizard come. I'm more than ready for such a worm."

From the fallen carriage emerge Fiona and Cassandra they make a run for the woods until the dragon swoops on by and lay another blast of fire right at them preventing them from escape. Both women run back towards which they came. Almeric and Emma try and help the girls. Bryce sees this and yells.

"Get the girls into your carriage and stay inside!!! You're protected if you stay inside the carriage!!!!"

Every time they tried to reach the girls the Dragon laid constant fire in-between the two carriages. Thus keeping Almeric and Emma separated from the women. Amir notices this and directs his men to fire at all time at the dragon. So far no shot has landed a mark. The worm flies back down and takes out two with one burst incinerating them into a BBQ. Another is swooped into the air by the dragon talons and is dropped back into the ground like a piece of meat. Amir tries to rescue the women not because he cares but because he doesn't want to lose his prize jewel. Amir almost gets to them but the flame of the dragon caught up just in time keeping him far beyond the reach. At these point knights are beginning to drop like flies as they are running low on arrows. Bryce quickly gets an idea and joins up to Amir.

"Listen I have an idea."Amir annoyed looks back and asks.

"What crazy Ideas do you have!!! We are being picked off one man at a time."

"How well is your aim with an archer gun?"

"I'm afraid not well at all. I'm a swordsman through and through."

"Great!!. Now what I need you to do is reach for those women"

"Wait a minute? Are you using me as bait? Bah I'll do no such thing. I'll confront this worm head on." Bryce was getting angry at this point. Just as two more men went down in a heap of flames.

"Now you listen to me!!! We don't have much time to bicker and argue the situation. Trust me you'll be safe under my aim. When you reach for the girls he is going to try and burn you to a cinder. That will never happen because I'm an excellent archer. I'll strike him through."

Meanwhile the girls are huddling near the turned carriage as the carnage and death happens all around them. Fi looks into Cass.

"So is this what you mean by the way of me not getting married?"

Cass looks back into here blue eyes and says.

"Now is not the time to talk utter rubbish. We have more pressing issue as of now. You and I are going to have to make a run for it. Let's make a run towards your papas Carriage!!!.

What was so confusing at this point was the fact that Bryce as well Amir Thought that the women would stay put. Just as Amir makes a dash towards the women he never sees them coming towards him. His job was to make it half way and to run back towards Bryce. But even he was perplexed at the situation on how things were unfolding. Seeing the two women heading towards Amir in the center at the open field? Bryce sees the Dragon begins to fly low level and his fear was that the Dragon might exhale his flames at them. He wasn't taking any chances and he was running out of time. His aim was now on the target towards the head of the creature where it could do the most damage. But something else began to happen the dragon was no longer flying low but leveling itself out like it was landing on its feet. Amir and the girls met in the center as a surprise because both did not expect to see each other that close. Bryce then notices that the talons were out as if it was about to catch it's pray. He soon realizes that the pray was probably one of the girls. Taking aim wit super vision fires his shot and hits the creature. Literally bulls eye into its right eye at exactly the same time it was hit. It grabbed Amir into the air. It was in desperate pain and Amir was waking the creature with his sharp sword but it was having no affect on the monster. It quickly took Amir, decapitated his head clean with his sharp teeth and dropping the rest of his body back into the ground right in front of the two women. Both women screamed in horror and ran for their lives. By this time the creature was having a hard time seeing and focusing on the environment around him. Bryce sees that the dragon was able to take out the arrow from its eye as the rest of the soldiers brace themselves for the worse. Almeric and Emma were running towards the girls and the girls were about to run towards them. Cassandra sees the dragon make a circle high in the sky so she tells Fiona.

"You go ahead! I'll be right behind you."

But Fiona was not going anywhere without her beloved Cass.

"No!! I'm not leaving without you. I'm not going anywhere unless you move along."

" Ok!Ok! Move!!!!"

They both made a dash on towards the second carriage and there waiting for them was Bryce and his parents. Bryce had one arrow left and they didn't see the dragon anywhere. Unknown to Fiona was the fact that Cassandra was constantly looking out for her and she was going to stop now. As they both made up towards them they all gave each other huge hugs and felt some relief that this great ordeal was over. Fiona was the first to speak as she looked on the man she was supposed to marry lying dead with no head to speak.

"By the Gods in our great heaven I would never wish this upon my worst enemy" Emma then holds her son tightly.

"Oh my great son, you're going to make a great King someday, Can't say the same about your father."

Bryce brushed her comments aside and then embraced his dad as well because he also loved his father very much.

"Well mum. You must understand that he is the king and he represents the crown. It is my duty to protect my father. A man was heading their way with soldiers behind him towards Bryce and tells him that when they get back they will explain to King Ermund of Denubia of what happened today. They gathered the body of Amir with full Honors and carried him away. Little has anyone noticed that the dragon was still close by and was making a silent dive towards them? Fiona looks at Cass and Cass looks back at her with great satisfaction as she just sees the dragon make a dive towards Fi.

"Look Out!!!" She quickly pushes Fiona aside and the dragon then grabs Cassandra as she screams reaching out her hands towards Fiona below and Fiona yells back into the air. Everyone can see the dragon fly away with its meal in talon.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!. Oh god please do something!!!.

Nothing anyone could as they see the creature disappear into the sky whisking Cass away. They all went back to Enduria all sadden of what happen. Cassandra preformed her duty well looking out for her till the end.

Later on that night a soldier was left behind. He had severe third degree burns. Was crawling as much as he could trying to survive but time was running out for him. He lies back down to one side and takes his final resting place when then notices a bare foot then he see the next one step. He see a tan bare feet and notices that it's feminine in nature the toe nails being golden. When he slowly looks up her legs are bare and as he looks up into her entire hour glass figure? He sees a raven babe that has golden paint nipple covers on her large DD breast and a golden between her lower extremities. They were shapes of Flames on them. She lowers her head smiling and then says to him.

"Don't worry my friend you'll be in a better place."

After that his eyes shuts off and goes into darkness. This Golden nipple beauty walks around towards each corps holding a urn. Holding it up high she then turns all the body into ash as they all swirl around inside her urn.

"I have to constantly clean up your mess silly Dragon."

Walking around as to not leave anything behind, she then giggles holding the urn in her right arm as she merrily runs into the field and begins to float in the air by means without wings. Carried through the air as if by magic then took off into the night sky.

To Be Continued...