The Golden Dildo

Story Info
The Simpleton's sexual exploits: a Grimm fairy tale parody.
3.6k words
4.4
28.5k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in a cottage in the woods, there lived a man with three sons. The oldest, who was much beloved by both parents, was cocky and known for his arrogance. The middle son, who was also spoiled from birth, was pleasant and agreeable but lacked any real follow-through, and the youngest was flat-out a simpleton. His father and brothers took every opportunity to make fun of this youngest child. Whenever he would draw water from the stream, they would pinch his ass or poke sticks into his anus, and when left alone, his vile mother would insist that he go down on her for three hours straight without coming up to rest his jaw or to enjoy the pleasure of fresh air.

And so it happened that one day, the eldest son wanted to go into the forest to cut wood. Before he went, his mother gave him a big sloppy kiss and a quick blowjob, so that he might not suffer the pain of frustration during his journey. When he came into the forest, a little old grey man met him, who wished him good day and said, "Would you please give me a nice blowjob, for I am very horny." The arrogant youth said, "What the hell are you talking about, you dirty old faggot? I ain't going to get on my knees to pleasure another man."

And leaving the little man standing there, he went off. He began to fell a tree, but it had not been long before he felt a curious wind blowing on his private parts and realized that his clothing had vanished. He then felt a curious prickling in his anus and a ragged breathing on his neck. Turning his head, he saw a nymph who had a small strap-on firmly wedged up his ass. But as he watched, she quickly climaxed and was replaced by another, with a larger strap-on, and then she, too, came, and was replaced by another, and another, till finally the unfortunate lad was confronted with a strap-on the size of a forearm, which slowly went up his ass, stretching his swollen rosebud and thrusting deeper and deeper, until, a few hours later, he cried that could take no more, whereupon the nymphs magically vanished, and the lad was obliged to limp home, his anus stretched to five times its previous size, where his mother had to care for it with her tongue. That was what came of the little grey man.

Afterwards, the second son went into the wood, and his mother gave him, as to the eldest, a big sloppy kiss and a quick blowjob. The little old grey man met him also, and begged him for a quick blowjob. After much argument, the son gave in and bent to his knees to receive the man's cock. Thrusting five or six times, the old grey man orgasmed, filling the second son's mouth with hot semen. "Now listen to me well," said the little old grey man. "Ten miles down yonder there stands an old tree. You shall know it by its curious pink bark and little nubs. Spit this semen at the base of the tree, and you shall be rewarded. But be careful. Spill the seed out of place, and no good will come of thee."

The second son tried to heed the man's words and walked some distance, carefully guarding the seed that filled his mouth. But lacking any real follow-through, he quickly grew tired of his bitter-tasting burden, and spat it at the nearest tree. Immediately, he was grabbed and pulled to the ground by five nymphs, who appeared out of its branches, who tore off his clothes and spat semen into his hair, onto his face, his chest, his penis and his toes, until he was a mess of cum, whereupon the fair nymphs giggled and fled, leaving the poor lad to wander home, where his loving mother had to clean him off with her tongue.

Then, said the simpleton, "Father, let me go into the forest for once to cut wood," and his father answered: "Your brothers have hurt themselves by doing so. Give it up, for you are stupid and will surely come to a bad end."

But the simpleton went on begging, and whined and whined so long that his father at last had no choice but to succumb to his will. He said, "Well, be off with you, though nothing good will come of it. You are stupid, and will only learn by experience."

His mother gave him a quick peck on the cheek and insisted that he go down on her for three hours before leaving. When he came into the forest, the little old grey man met him, and greeted him, saying, "Give me a blowjob. I'm so frigging horny," and the simpleton answered, "I am only a simpleton, and I'm not quite sure that I can manage to do it properly, for my parents are convinced that no good shall ever come of me. But if I'm good enough for you, sit down and I shall blow you."

And then they sat down, and the simpleton pulled out the man's dick and sucked it gracefully, swirling his tongue around the head before plunging it into the depths of his simple but talented mouth. The little old man came quickly and with great passion, filling the simpleton's mouth with an even greater quantity of hot cum. Afterwards, the little man said, "As you have such a kind heart, and share your lively talents so willingly, I will bestow good luck upon you. Two miles down yonder stands an old tree. You shall know it by its pink bark and little knobs. Spit the semen at the base of the tree, and you will find something. But take care not to spill any seed out of place, or no good will come of thee."

The simpleton, having thus been warned many times of his ill fate, took extra care to hold the monstrous quantities within his mouth. Being such a huge quantity, it trickled out of the corners of his mouth as he walked, obliging him to push it back in with his thumb, and though the tree was only two miles away, it took him a long time to get there.

When he arrived at this beautiful and strange tree, he spat the contents of his mouth onto its base, whereupon the tree was magically transformed into a golden three-headed dildo, which he lifted out of the earth and took with him to an inn where he intended to spend the night.

The landlord had three daughters, who, when they saw the dildo, were curious to see what kind of object it was and longed to make use of it. The eldest thought, "I will wait for a good opportunity, and then I will make use of it myself."

And so, when the simpleton was gone out, she seized the dildo by one end and thrust it into her moist depths. But scarcely had it touched her, an intense sensation flowed through her body, causing her to cry out and to writhe upon the dildo. She found this sensation far from unpleasant, but after an hour, felt so exhausted by the pleasure that she sought to remove the dildo. But try though she might, the dildo would not budge, her constant tugging only made the pleasure more intense, and she found that it had to stay.

Soon after came the second sister, with the same idea of trying out the Golden Dildo for herself. As she came into the room, she saw her sister writhing on the dildo, and thought that she, too, would like to enjoy such a sensation. Taking one of the dildo's remaining ends into herself, she found herself, too, consumed with the pleasure that it brought her, and unable to remove herself from its clutches.

Lastly, the third one came in with the same intentions, but the others cried out, "Stay away! For Heaven's sake, stay away!" But she did not see why she should stay away and thought, "if they writhe so, why should not I?" and went towards them. But when she inserted the dildo's sole remaining head, she quickly found herself overpowered by the sensation and unable to move but for it.

And so they had to stay all night.

The next morning, the simpleton took the dildo under his arm and went away, ignoring the pleas of the three girls that still hung from it. The three had always to run after him, left and right, whenever his legs carried him. In the midst of the fields they met a priest who, when the saw the precession, said, "shame on you, girls, running after a young fellow through the fields like this!" But when he approached the foursome, he was overcome by the incredible sensation of horniness, and the bulge of his genitals could no longer be confined by his trousers. He quickly inserted his cock into the ass of the oldest daughter, whereupon he instantly came, flooding the girl's anus with cum until it trickled down onto the ground, leaving a trail as they went. But his prick failed to soften, and he found himself stuck, unable to remove himself from his pleasurable constraints. Then he, too, was obliged to run after them himself.

Not long after, a farmer came that way, and seeing the respected person wedged up the butt of the eldest daughter, he called out, "Ho, your reverence, whither way so quickly? You forget that we have another christening today!" But his eyes quickly left the priest and fell upon the supple ass of the middle daughter. No sooner had he inserted his cock that he, too, came, filling the girl's ass with hot cum until it ran down her legs onto the ground.

On the edge of the forest they came across a beautiful nymph with a gigantic strap-on, the very one that had stretched the elder brother's anus to such gigantic proportions. Upon seeing such a procession, the nymph yelled, "Oh, goodie!" and slowly wedged her humongous tool up the ass of the youngest daughter, whereupon she too came, by the magic of the dildo producing a flood of semen so powerful that, before long, it began to leak out of the youngest daughter's mouth and nostrils. There were now eight people following the simpleton and his dildo.

By and by, they came to a town where a king reigned, who had an only daughter who was so serious that no one could make her come. Therefore, the king had given out that whoever could make her come should have her in marriage. The simpleton, when he heard this, went with his dildo and his hanger-ons into the presence of the king's daughter, and as soon as she saw the seven people in such thralls of ecstasy, she immediately orgasmed and seemed as though she could never stop. And so the simpleton had earned the right to her as his bride.

But the king thought that he was a bad choice for a son-in-law, and decided to give him an impossible task to fulfill in order to claim his bride. He told the simpleton, before he could marry, that he must first drink a cellar-full of semen, which the king's wife collected for her own amusement. The simpleton thought that the little old grey man might be able to help him, and went into the forest, and there, on the very spot where he had transfigured the tree into the Golden Dildo, he saw the man sitting with a very sad countenance.

"My nymphs have become restless, for they have a great thirst for cum which I cannot quench, and they will give me no peace until I have satisfied them. But I am old, and my testicles are well-used. The quantities I produce are mere drops to these ravenous beauties."

"Then," said the simpleton, "I can help you. Only call your nymphs and have them come with me, and they shall have enough." He took the nymphs straight to the queen's cellar, and they leaped into the big vats and drank and drank and splashed the semen into their hair and onto their breasts, and lapped it up from each other's pussies, and before the day was over, they had drunk up the whole cellar full.

The simpleton again asked for his bride, but the king was annoyed that a wretched fellow called a simpleton by everyone should carry off his daughter, and so he made new conditions. The king insisted that any man who should marry his daughter should be able to give a woman many orgasms, and thus the simpleton that before sunset the next day, he must give a hundred orgasms to every woman in the city. The simpleton did not hesitate long, but ran quickly to the forest, and there in the same place sat the old grey man, making a very piteous face, and saying, "The nymphs are restless again. Now that they've drank their fill of cum, they want to eat their fill of pussy, for they claim that they have grown weary of each other's." The simpleton was quite glad of this, and said, "Call them and tell them to come along with me, and they shall have enough to eat." He led them straight back to the city, where all the women of the kingdom had gathered. The nymphs each set upon a woman, throwing her to the ground and lapping up her sweet juices, causing each woman to instantly cry out in orgasm after orgasm, until by the end of the day, they each had not a hundred, but thousands of orgasms, and were still begging the nymphs not to stop.

Then the simpleton asked for his bride the third time. The king, however, found one more excuse, and said, "Any man who marries my daughter must be able to orgasm for three days straight without stop. Only when you accomplish this feat will I give my consent."

The simpleton went straight to the forest, and there sat the little old grey man, and he said, "I do not know how to help you, for I have not the magic to make a man come for three days straight, but give me a blowjob and spit my cum into every hole you see between here and the next town, and you will summon the queen of the nymphs. If you heed her advice and succumb to her will, perhaps she can do something for you."

So, the simpleton gave the old grey man a blowjob, which was as graceful and talented as the first, whereupon the elder orgasmed, producing a mouthful of cum, which the simpleton carried on his journey. He spat the semen into rabbit holes, the hollows of trees, and into the mouths, asses and pussies of every traveler and nymph he encountered. When he had spit the last drop, the world around him changed to a lavish garden of fruit-bearing trees, flowers and vines. Then the most beautiful nymph he had ever seen approached him, her pussy and breasts shining with a golden light that denoted royalty. She took him by the cock, dragged him into her bedchamber, and put him upon her bed.

"I hear you are the man who wishes to deflower the king's virginal daughter," she said to him. "Ask what you will, and I shall name my price."

"The king insists that any man who weds his daughter must be able to come for three days straight without stop. If I can accomplish such a task, I shall become quite rich and will be able to pay any price you might name."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," replied the nymph queen. "Tis not money that I wish for, but ample supplies of pleasure. You must go down on me for three hours without stopping, and then we shall discuss the problem."

And so the simpleton put his head between the nymph queen's thighs, and, basking in the golden light of her pussy, lapped at her clit with his well-practiced tongue. Three hours and a three hundred orgasms later, the nymph queen sighed with pleasure and spoke again.

"To be able to come for three days straight, all you need to do is wedge a head of the Golden Dildo up your ass. Then, everything will be taken care of."

At the nymph queen's words, the simpleton took the Golden Dildo in his hand and realized that all the ends were occupied by the three unfortunate daughters, and that furthermore, in the anus of each of the daughters was either a cock or a gigantic strap-on. "But there is no head of this Golden Dildo for me to use, nymph queen!" insisted the simpleton.

"I could free them from this bondage, but it will not be easy, and I expect to be compensated. You must go down on me for another three hours, and promise me these humans as my sex slaves. Only then will I do this boon for you."

So once again, the simpleton placed his head between the lovely thighs of the nymph queen and lapped from her golden well of pleasure. Another three hours and three hundred orgasms later, the nymph queen sat up and pulled the priest towards her. She thrust her tongue up his ass and thrust it in an out for several minutes, until he yelled in pleasure, and his cock shrunk and pulled free of the eldest daughter. Then the nymph queen approached the farmer, and applying her tongue likewise to his anus, pumped in and out until he, too, was released from his prison. Then, she assaulted the nymph, applying the tongue to her anus until she shrieked and giggled and her strap-on came off. The nymph queen then seized the strap-on with both hands and gave it a great yank, unleashing a torrent of semen, which she began to lap up, sucking at the stretched hole of the youngest daughter until the daughter cried out and fell off the head of the Golden Dildo. Then the queen, her face completely soaked in cum and a happy smile on her face, approached the middle daughter and began to eat the farmer's cum out of her ass. It was not long until she shrieked and fell off the Golden Dildo also. The oldest daughter, having been on the dildo the longest, was so exhausted from her pleasure that she was hardly able to move, let alone accept any more attention. The queen woke her up by shoving the entire length of the gigantic strap-on up her ass and pumping it several times, before removing it to lap up the cum in her anus. When she was quite clean and pleasured, the oldest daughter too fell off the dildo, leaving it completely open to the simpleton.

The simpleton seized his prize and, after a couple of grunts, managed to get one of the ends up his ass. The moment it was in, he began coming, producing volumes and volumes of semen, which the nymph queen drank and bathed in. So pleased was she with him that she did not wish for him to go, but in the middle of the night, when she was exhausted from him going down on her for yet another three hours, he snuck off and made his way back to the king, leaving a trail of cum as he went.

For three days, he sat before the king and queen, filling whatever bottles, glasses, pots, barrels and vats the queen set before him, and for three days, he continued to come, until on the third day, the king, giving up all hope of ridding himself of this simpleton, finally resigned himself to this marriage.

Thereupon, the simpleton tried to remove the Golden Dildo from his ass, but found it impossible. So he was forced to attend his wedding with copious amounts of cum squirting out of his ever-erect prick. The nymph queen was a guest at the festivities, having brought with her the little old grey man, the nymphs and her newly acquired sex slaves. Upon seeing her, the simpleton queried if she could perchance free him, as she had the others. The nymph queen replied that it was quite impossible, for since his anus was occupied, she could not stick her tongue up it. The simpleton was about to resign himself to a lifetime of constant ejaculation when the princess, now his wife, for the first time seeing the puddles of semen produced by his cock, fancied a taste. So enthralled was she by the flavor that she took his whole erection, testicles and all, into her mouth, whereupon, to her great disappointment, the Golden Dildo slipped from her husband's ass and was snatched immediately by the little old grey man.

"You have been very kind to me these last two weeks. Such kindness should not go unrewarded. I have given you a beautiful wife, fortune and the prospect of a kingdom. Now, I shall take this Golden Dildo and plant it in the ground once more, so that another one like you may find it and partake of its good luck." As the last word left his mouth, he vanished in a puff of smoke.

The wedding party then recommenced, with such splendor that I wish only that you and me could be there, for they ate and drank and were very merry, and the nymphs used their lively talents to the satisfaction of all. The king and the queen took turns going down on the nymph queen, who promised them much happiness in return. When it came time for the king to die, possession of the kingdom was given to the simpleton, and the nymphs moved into the town, and the simpleton and his wife, as well as the nymphs and all his kingdom, lived long and happy lives, filled with countless orgasms.

THE END