The Golden Haired Lady

Story Info
Water Nymphs have their way.
1.4k words
4.29
17k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slippery0
slippery0
11 Followers

Scented aromas drift through the thick air as the GHL drifts from the comfort of the evening fire to the chill of the open shower. The warm water is asked to express itself by the GHL as she turns the water from a place of chilly air to a stream of steamy desire.

The slow flickering light of the candles in gulfed in mist as the warmth of the flow mixes with the coolness of space before the warmth came. The mist partly hides the GHL as she slowly disrobes, first her lacy top from her shoulders, button by button; the GHL soft fingers slip each button from its hole. The GHL breasts slowly start to emerge from their covering, her snow white skin exposed slowly.

Now a golden flesh colour from the flickering candle light, and contours of her amorous body show light and shade as the GHL breast bone emerges from the covering. Slowly slipping the lacy top further open the GHL breasts slip into view of the flickering light from the lace that had hidden them, their soft gentle curves turning from white to gold as the candle light licks them with its flickering reflections. As the GHL lady's nipples are exposed in the cool of the air their erectness not only highlights the GHL reaction to the coolness of the air but to the excitement of her dreams that are racing under her golden locks. Locks that are turning frizzy with the high mist moisture of the space she is with in, her waves are going, replaced with a god like golden honey frizzle.

The lace covering softly slides to the slowly warming floor turning snow white shoulders into a golden brown colour, Shoulders that support firm and erect breasts are now fully exposed, beautiful breasts that are always kept hidden but with such beauty they should be exposed more, only timidness has kept the GHL in her shell.

She is a lady of virginal qualities though through her dreams the nymphs of her mind play their games. With the flickering of the shadows the GHL slides her hands over her soft body and downwards where lace intermingles with the softness off her lower torso. Gentle fingers loop into the band holding the fragile lace covering as the fingers slowly move the lace downwards, exposing more golden skin over her buttocks and past shades that cover her intimate regions, even in this private world of the GHL exposing herself to the source of light plays deep within her mind.

The flame is licking at her soft flesh. The lace sticking to the soft white skin has to be peeled off, peeled downwards as the GHL thighs open slightly to allow the lace to be peeled from her golden forest and moist inner regions. The GHL hands caress her skin with their ten small points of sensation through the tongue of the flickering flame.

The lace slowly loosens from her and floats in the mist to the pavement below.

The damp area gratefully receives the lace undergarments as the GHL fingers tease her virginal skin.

Through the warm mist the GHL extends a toe under the warmth of the falling water to temper her mind to enter its seductive veil where she knows she will be protected and all inhibitions are freed. This is where she is free to dream only here she is comforted by her isolation.

Turning full faced to the candle the GHL has been brave enough too expose herself to the golden flickers of it's small flame , her body racked with its flickering glow as it invades every corner it can view.. The flames tongue invade her as it moves across her breasts licking her nipples, across and between her inner thighs, its tongue extending its long length to her most private parts. She smiles as her hands slide over her body, pushing her breasts so the extended nipples lathered in the lights tongue, they lick her nipples back and forward as the flame flickers. Her eyes watching as she admires and wishes the light could anoint them with his flicking fingers as well. Her fingers let the nipples slip through them as the flame licks them through her fingers; she is presenting them to be licked.

Pushing her thigh forward the light exposes her depth in the shadows and light. As her thigh breaks under the vale of warmth, the water drifts down splattering onto the soft thigh flesh sending a tingling inwards and up wards as the GHL pushes into the vale of the shower. With her body half hidden under the warming vale the GHL feels as if she is less inhibited as if she has further protection from the eyes of the flickering flame.

Once inside her vale the GHL reasoning is dulled by the sensual hail of fine droplets massaging her soft skin, playing with her breasts and tantalizing her nipples.

The GHL slips her hands upwards as if the water nymphs direct her to, slips her fingers beneath her breasts, to let the water nymphs play with her nipples.

They softly pelt warm droplets onto the extended nipples causing the GHL to drift into a series of mental flashes of the nymphs being her seducers, nymphs tormenting her nipples like what she would imagining a gentle lover to do.

As the GHL drifts off to another world her hands leave her breasts to the water nymphs to tantalize, pushes her golden hair back from her face as the spray warms her face , slowly spreading her virginal lips apart the sprays moisten the inside of her soft face.

The GHL slowly slips her tongue from deep within between her soft lips to feel the warmth of the playing nymphs , she lets their nectar drain back into her mouth then downwards into her internal sole ,the warm nectar providing a sense of enlightenment, a sense of sexual awaking as she dreams of the nymphs nectar.

The GHL hands comb through her hair dragging it from her face further exposing her face to the water nymphs. Layering it behind her ears the water nymphs play with the rings dangling from the ears like a trapeze artist in a circus, swinging them back and forward, some times against her checks.

She can imagine little nymphs sitting on the rings singing into her ears, swinging in the spray of their nectar. She hears the nymph's naughty songs, songs encouraging her to open her sole to them. Slowly she is giving into them leaning back into their constant pressure of contact she feels sensations that she only feels with them as her body is awakened by the nymphs. They slowly move her thighs apart and present her soft flesh to their constant droplets of nectar.

The GHL under the Nymphs direction reaches out from under her vale changing the vale from a fine mist to a pulsating blast of nymph's nectar. The nectar concentrating first on the GHL shoulders then slowly they move down her body over her pert breasts across her abdomen then.

Slowly as the nymphs position the GHL to their desired point of contact, she starts to feel the pulsating nymphs massaging her pelvic region as she leans back against the now warmed wall pushing her pelvis forward as the nymphs concentrate on her sensitive tissue; they know what brings the GHL under their spell. The Pulsating nectar swells the already heightened organs of the GHL giving even greater cause to the nymph's constant pressure. They rain nectar onto the soft body as it opens, giving in to their demand.

The GHL wet locks now fall over her face as if in shame of what the nymphs are doing to her. Her breasts start to heave with her quickened breaths. Escaped and wild nymphs touch the GHL nipples keeping them alert as they move apron the breasts of the GHL.

Nymphs now force the GHL to hold open her most virginal lips so the can feed on her most sensitive parts. They now sending pulsating Nymphs onto her erotic and swollen organs, the constant massaging has the GHL fully under their control as she start to move her hips begging for more as her fingers help the nymphs satisfy their want and the GHL desires

Its is only the warm wall that is holding up the GHL as her legs are becoming weak with the rising erotism within the nymph racked body, her inner warmth is rising to a raging fire that can only be quelled by the nymphs helping the GHL reach the summit of pleasure.

At the peak the GHL slowly slumps to the floor in a haze of semiconscious of the orgasmic events raging within her. Her dreams are only her comfort by the warm water streaming over her aroused body.

slippery0
slippery0
11 Followers