The Golden Orb Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawke56
hawke56
90 Followers

"I know. Adam is a real ass." Linda agreed.

Puzzled I asked: "How do you know that."

Shrugging the cheerleader explained: "I had sex with him a few times. As you two said, he's good at that. But one evening he called me, obviously drunk, and wanted me to come over for a quick fuck. I refused because I had other plans that night. He then proceeded to insult me and told me that I was a dumb stupid Bimbo cunt that was good for nothing but getting fucked and insisted that I come warm his cock because surely a slut like me can't possibly think of a better way to spend her evening." Frowning shortly, she continued: "I know that I'm not the smartest person around and I'll openly admit that I'm rather slutty, but that was just mean of him. He did apologize the next day when he was sober again, but I was already fed up with him then and never had sex with him since then."

"What an asshole," I angrily scoffed: "That's no way to talk to anyone. Especially not someone as kind, caring and loyal as you Linda."

My childhood friend smiled warmly and retorted: "Thanks Sam, you really are a cutie." With a mischievous glint in her eyes she added: "Just why did I never sleep with you before today?"

I had a pretty good idea why. Namely that until recently I had been a plain boy that didn't look good enough to meet Linda's high beauty standards for potential sexual partners. Which now had changed due to me now magically being a rather gorgeous girl, which obviously caught the more or less openly bisexual Linda's fancy. But I couldn't really use magic as explanation for that question, even if it was true. So instead I just shrugged and went with a more realistic one: "I guess I was just shy?"

Jane giggled at that: "That's rich coming from the girl that had sex in school. Twice. The same day."

My face reddened again and I retorted: "Hey, I said I was shy. Not that I still am."

Linda nodded sagely and mentioned: "She's right Jane. Having sex in school twice a day is definitely not shy. Hell, that just one-time short of my personal record. Little Sammy here is turning out to be a total slut."

"What no, I'm not." I automatically protested.

"You sure, lover?" quipped my girlfriend: "Because you just had sex with a guy you barely exchanged any words with in your live in the shower of your school. Now, just what does one call a girl that does stuff like that?" During the last part, she stared at me questioningly. I turned bright red at that and with a flash of shame looked to the floor.

Finally, I answered in a barely audible, defeated whisper: "A slut." I could no longer deny that. I had acted like a total slut for... pretty much most of the day. I could already feel embarrassment and shame well up inside me. However, before I could give in to them a warm, gentle hand laid itself upon my own and squeezed it reassuringly. Looking up I could see that it was Jane's. My girlfriend smiled at me caringly, her eyes shimmering with genuine emotion.

Soothingly she told me: "Don't be upset about that Sam. I already told you I don't think being a slut is something bad. You didn't feel bad while acting slutty, did you?"

Looking in her beautiful green eyes I admitted: "No, I liked doing all those... sexual things."

Nodding Jane questioned: "Then why should you start feeling bad about them now? Really, relax I'm not judging you. Hey, I participated in half of those things. So maybe I was right about you when I first called you a slut. So, what? You are still a great girl. Furthermore, you might be a slut, but you are my sexy, hot, transsexual slut." At that her loving eyes gained a decidedly lusty quality and before I could react she leaned forward and captured my lips with her own. The following steamy kiss made my stomach flip over and immediately melted all my shame and my worries away.

When the kiss finally broke both of us were panting heavily and staring at each other in a, to random bystanders, probably sickening lovey-dovey kind of way. As if to confirm that Linda, feeling like a third wheel, asked: "Uhm... Would you two prefer to be alone right now?"

"Oh, no that's not necessary Linda, I was just getting carried away a bit with my girlfriend here for a moment." Jane answered, giving her a wink. With a disappointed look at her watch she added: "Plus lunch break is almost over, so I we should all get back to class soon anyways." Linda was visibly less than pleased at the mention of classes.

"Oh, come on we have like 15 minutes left." She complained.

My girlfriend smirked and retorted: "True. But I still have to give Sam the surprise, I promised her earlier, first."

I was intrigued and wanted to know: "What kind of surprise is it?"

Jane grinned cheekily and shot back: "One a sexy minx like you will love. Let's go to the girls' restroom so I can give it to you. We are going to need some privacy. You can tag along though if you like, Linda." The cheerleader nodded happily and the three of us took course for the nearest girls' restroom. Just what was Jane planning now again?

A very short amount of time later we entered the moderately clean restroom and Jane nervously checked for any other occupants. Luckily none were present. Stealing a quick, worried glance at Linda my girlfriend then loudly said: "I just wish that nobody enters this room until we're finished." That clearly wasn't the subtlest disguising of a wish I've ever heard, but Linda didn't seem to notice the awkward phrasing or at least didn't comment on it.

Then with a sly grin Jane reached into her backpack and after shortly rummaging around in it pulled out something that looked like a pink plastic egg. "And here is your surprise." She stated with a wink.

Since I had no idea what to do with some fake plastic egg I just stood there dumbfounded. Eventually I asked: "Uhm... isn't it a bit too late for Easter-eggs Jane?" My girlfriend just rolled her eyes.

"That's not an Easter-egg you little tramp. It's a sex toy. A vibrating love egg to be specific." She explained. "I just recently got it thanks to the magic... " With a quick side-glance towards Linda Jane quickly interrupted herself before continuing: "...of internet sex shops."

The cheerleader meanwhile seemed intrigued and asked: "Nice, I've kind of wanted to try one of these for a while. Was it expensive?"

"What? I don't... Uhm, what I mean is that it wasn't very expensive. Anyway, that's not important right now." My girlfriend replied, obviously wanting to change the topic: "I'm kind of disappointed that you don't recognize a sex toy when you see one Sam. After all you apparently spend your free time watching lesbian porn."

"For the nth time that was a video game, not porn." I insisted indignantly and pouted.

Linda giggled: "Oh my god, Sammy you are so cute when you pout."

"I know right." Jane agreed enthusiastically: "It's so much fun to wind her up sometimes."

I sighed exasperated: "Glad that you can amuse yourself at my expense."

Jane gave me a cheeky smile and retorted playfully: "That's what you get for losing your anal virginity without letting me watch, you hot little skank." My face promptly flushed red with embarrassment. Clucking her tongue Jane walked over to me in a deliberately sexy gait that made her hips swing. Slowly she started to caress my shoulders as she walked around me. Coming to a stop behind me she gently rubbed my butt through my dress and leaned close to my ear. Her warm breath tickled my neck and I couldn't help but shiver slightly in arousal.

In a seductive voice that was almost a whisper but still loud enough for Linda to hear it Jane continued talking: "Yes, that's right Sam, isn't it? You are a shameless little slut. I can't even leave you alone for half an hour without you seducing the first best guy into fucking your delicious little ass." During the last words, she tightly squeezed by buttcheek which resulted in me letting out a quiet moan. Oh god I was already getting horny again and my penis started to harden in my panties. Unfortunately, it was also tucked back between my legs and couldn't really escape. So, the whole ordeal of it being bent back while also being hard was a bit uncomfortable.

Meanwhile my girlfriend kept talking dirty to me: "Mmmh, you are such a bad girl my dear. But actually, I don't mind that. Not at all. If you want to be a slutty, sexy bitch that's fine with me. In fact, it makes me hot and bothered myself. Come here my little slut." With that she gently turned my head around and passionately kissed me. I naturally kissed back and slid my tongue into Janes willing mouth. After a few moments, we broke the kiss and both of us were panting heavier than before. By now I was extremely aroused again.

Smirking Jane finally stated: "But still. Your first time getting buttfucked and I couldn't even see it. Such a shame. I think you ought to be punished for that my dear. Don't you agree Linda?"

The cheerleader, who was obviously flustered and aroused from our display answered: "Oh yes, definitely. What do you have in mind?"

"Well..." Jane drawled while slowly lifting the pink love egg she was still carrying to her lips. In a sensual display that made me whimper lustily she started suck on the sex toy wetting it with her saliva. When it was thoroughly coated in her glistening spit Jane let it slip out of her mouth with a wet pop. With a lick over her nice, full lips she finally continued: "I have an idea, even though for a tramp like Sam it maybe isn't all that punishing. Since my girlfriend here likes it up her backdoor so much, let's give her exactly what she wants." Gesturing with the saliva coated pink plastic egg she stated: "How about it Sam. Want to make it up to me? All you have to do is spend the afternoon classes with this nice little toy up your cute ass."

I swallowed nervously and hesitantly replied: "I... But I can't just use a sex-toy during class. If someone notices I'm going to be in so much trouble."

"More than for having sex in the girls' locker room? Twice? If it didn't stop you then it shouldn't stop you now." Linda interjected cheerfully. My girlfriend just smiled and nodded in approval.

Trying another approach, I tried again: "I'm also a bit skeptical about this thing. What if it gets stuck inside me or something along those lines?"

Giggling Jane shot back: "Oh come on now dear, these things have been used by countless people before both on vaginas and asses. Trust me you'll be fine. Even if it did get stuck somehow, I'm sure we'll be able to get it out again regardless with... our great problem-solving skills. You know what since you seem reluctant how about I throw in a bonus. If you are a good girl for me and spend afternoon classes with the love egg inside you, you can spend the night at my place and we can continue what we were doing last night at your place. Does that sound like a good deal?"

Thinking about it, it really did sound irresistible. I was falling head over heels for Jane and the possibility to spend the entire night with her was making my heart beat faster. Plus, I rationalized that even if I got in trouble for using a sex toy during classes, Jane could always wish me out of trouble. "I... Alright I'll use the weird egg thing." I finally agreed.

Beaming at me brightly my girlfriend exclaimed: "I knew you'd do it. Anyways, I'd normally suggest you prepare your anus, but maybe that's unnecessary. It's probably still loose from the fucking it received earlier." I blushed again at that comment and mumbled something inaudible. Jane then told me to spread my legs a bit and lean forward. I followed her orders and she then pulled up my dress until my panty clad ass was completely on display to her. Licking her lips, she ran her free hand all over my ass and my very hard dick that was still trapped between my leg. "Oh my, you are pretty excited, aren't you? Me too, to be honest. Too bad we don't have time to do anything about that right now."

With that she pulled my panties down, but only enough to expose my asshole. Linda meanwhile had moved behind Jane to watch over her shoulder with rapt attention. My lover shortly sucked her middle finger into her mouth and then gently pressed the slickened digit against my opening. Applying a little pressure, it slipped in with ease and I let out a startled yelp. Jane had been right. I was still a bit loose from earlier. Probing around with her finger a few seconds Jane coated my insides with her spit and made me pant heavier in sexual excitement. "Such a nice, tight hole." She commented.

Deeming my backdoor relaxed enough my girlfriend removed her finger. But I didn't have to wait long for further stimulation since I could almost immediately afterwards feel the tip of the pink spit coated love egg poking at my entrance. Without further commentary Jane started to push and the sex toy slowly slid into me. My sensual moan could be heard echoing off the bathroom walls as I did my best to relax my hole. I still couldn't really believe how good it felt to have something inserted into my rear end. Soon the thickest part off the love egg passed my sphincter and the rest slid in easily without any further resistance.

With a cheeky grin, my girlfriend pulled up my panties again, playfully patted my bottom and said: "Good girl. How does it feel?"

Straightening out my dress I stood normally again and shifted my weight around experimentally. Having the love egg inside me felt a bit, weird, but not in an unpleasant way. It rubbed over the inside of my ass and if it hit a sensitive spot sent a slight thrill of arousal through my whole body. Which meant that I was now in a pretty horny state in general, which my erect nipples and similarly erect cock confirmed. The latter was however still restrained by my panties, which kept it tucked back between my legs. While that was a bit uncomfortable it wasn't nearly uncomfortable enough to turn me off. Furthermore, I was still unused to the feeling of being... filled like that, but I had to admit that it was very pleasurable. I told my girlfriend exactly that.

"Glad you like it Sam." Jane replied: "But I think it's high time we go to class now."

That was the moment in which Linda, who until now had silently watched the entire display with evident delight, decided to join the conversation again: "Uhm Jane... didn't you say this thing could vibrate? How does one turn it on? I mean it's completely inside Sammy's cute butt."

With a wicked smile, my girlfriend answered: "Oh, one can turn it on with this little remote here." While saying that she quickly pulled out a small rectangular device in the same pink color as the love egg and pushed a button. Suddenly the toy inside my ass started to buzz. I squeaked out in surprise as the pleasant vibrations of the egg sent waves of pleasure up my spine and through my whole body. I moaned faintly as bit of precum oozed out of my penis and into my panties. My legs were getting weak under the onslaught of the love egg and then... the vibrations stopped abruptly due to Jane pushing another button.

"Seems to work fine." Linda noted. Jane nodded in confirmation.

It took me a few more seconds to catch my breath. Then I hesitantly wanted to know: "You aren't going to play around with this during class, are you?"

Grinning naughtily my girlfriend retorted: "Not using it during class? But where would be the fun in that? Don't worry I'll only use it with restraint. Or maybe not, who knows. You could always just opt out of the whole thing. But then you won't get to spend tonight with me at my house. Your call babe."

"Alright." I sighed with slight trepidation: "I'll put up with it. But if I get in any sort of trouble I hope you bail me out of it."

Shrugging Jane agreed: "Naturally. I just want to have fun. Ruining your educational career is not even remotely in my interest. Anyway, let's get going, or we'll be late."

With that the three of us girls left the bathroom and headed for class while I was wondering just what I had gotten myself into now.

...

Chapter 11: Who says school can't be fun?

Not much later I was sitting in history class and the teacher Mr. Hamilton was droning on about the cold war. Not that I wouldn't normally find that subject fascinating, but I was rather distracted by the fact that I had a sex toy deep inside my ass. Sitting down made the love egg only press against my prostate harder than before, which in turn made me squirm in my seat. Jane who sat to my left just shot me a knowing smirk from time to time while pretending to listen the teacher with rapt attention. The tease.

Just when I was getting somewhat used to the toy I saw Jane discretely get something out of her pocket and hide it under her desk out of the corner of my eye. That's when the vibration started. I let out a quiet hiss as the now active love egg did it's best to stimulate my eager ass. Barely suppressing pleasured moans, I bit my lips and clutched my pen so hard that my knuckles turned white. However, I couldn't help myself from squirming around in my seat even more than before as sparks of sexual bliss spread all through my body. My tucked back cock was rock hard again and leaking precum into my panties like crazy. I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep my composure before bursting out in open moaning.

Luckily the vibrations stopped at that moment. With I sigh of relief I regained some composure. I was able to put up some semblance of normalcy for about five minutes before my girlfriend decided to turn the toy on again. I shot her a pleading look, but she just smiled innocently while she watched me squirm.

The vibrating egg was driving me crazy with lust. I could barely focus on keeping quiet any longer. It was good that I was already sitting, because I was sure that my legs would have given out under me. The constant buzzing against my sensitive prostate sent shivers of pleasure up my spine. My cock was throbbing with need and my skin was flushed with arousal. To make matters worse, this time Jane seemed determined to leave the cursed toy running for much longer this time. Oh, God why did it have to feel so good?

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore. A quiet but still audible needy whimper escaped my mouth. A few of my classmates turned towards me and looked at me quizzically but at that point I didn't care anymore. With lust clouding my judgement I grinded my ass against the wooden chair beneath me pressing the pink love egg even harder against my most sensitive spot and grinding my penis against the fabric of my panties. That pushed me over the edge. Failing to keep quiet I moaned loudly for the entire class to hear and orgasmed. Spurts of sticky cum erupted into my panties and soaked them thoroughly. I was shaking in my seat and riding out my climax.

When I regained my wits, I saw that everyone in the classroom stared at me in puzzlement. Everyone but Jane, who looked like she could barely hold back from starting to giggle uncontrollably. On the positive side, she had turned the vibrator off again. For a moment, it seemed like my face didn't quite know whether it should drain of all color in shock or turn beet red in embarrassment. It decided on the latter as I blushed real hard.

"Sam, are you alright? You seem a bit out of it today and your face is all flushed. Are you feeling ill? Do you have a fever?" Mr. Hamilton asked me, concern written all over his face.

Desperate for any non-pervert explanation I responded: "I... yes... I do feel a bit... stricken today. Sorry for interrupting class Mr. Hamilton."

He just nodded understandingly and said: "Oh don't worry about that. But maybe you should go see the school doctor?" Oh great. I couldn't possibly go to the school doctor. He would immediately notice that I wasn't sick at all. Additionally, people would most likely notice the cum dripping from my panties.

hawke56
hawke56
90 Followers