The Golden Ring

Story Info
James finds the golden cock ring of Zeus.
13.1k words
4.06
87.7k
125

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers

All characters are over 18 years of age.

***

I used to be pretty poor and raised pretty poor and all the stuff that went with it so I ended up barely getting through high school because frankly I slacked off. I simply felt the deck was already stacked against people like me so why try too hard to just get stomped on.

And it wasn't horrible either, it really wasn't.

But it was a lot of doing things for money that kids I went to school with from the middle classed kids on up would never know how to do from actual farming to cutting your own firewood and all that stuff to doing all the odd jobs that you could find.

And I had lots of friends and people in the same boat as me so there was that but it did leave me with this distaste for a lot of people that had things handed to them and a low tolerance for them too.

But it was cool it led me down a lot of paths in search of work and some of those things were really cool things like picking morels in The Rocky Mountains. That's hard work and with the bears and even just the accidents you can have it's dangerous. But it still had me up there and in those heights and views for like some of the best six weeks when I was eighteen.

It was worth it.

I've farmed and fished on trawler boats and worked in all kinds of food industry places from apple farms to tomatoes and vineyards. Even right out of high school I went with friends to university and had a job pumping gas and delivering pizzas as the roommate with a job so we or rather they didn't have to live on campus.

Which was cool since we both had cars and my best friend Sean at the time saved money from both not having to pay really steep dorm rates and student parking which wasn't free.

And I ate a ton of meals in the food hall with him and our other friends since buying student food cards was a lot cheaper than groceries.

But life was just for me going through the motions. I was a lot more concentrated on just getting by and trying to get by pretty well for a guy with no degree.

Things changed just after I had moved to Dixon Hill and at first with a cousin when I was twenty eight. Darren got me hired as warehouse security and we hung around for six months before he took off for the oil patch. And I got his security gig at Dixon Hillcrest Hospital as my main job and the warehouse as my casual one.

The warehouse job gave me a little extra cash and it was a shipping warehouse so it was full of tons of things from all over and there was even side warehouse of the unclaimed goods.

It was a really good gig actually I was pretty much the only one there at nights and the only thing I had to do with the incoming cargo was let the truckers unload it themselves into the receiving warehouse for the day staff to put in whichever place that it went.

So I got to read a lot and do things online a bit in between watching cameras and doing rounds.

When I turned thirty I had been there almost two years and finally I succumbed to looking through the unclaimed things.

This stuff was going to be auctioned off but it never did. Dixon Hill was a middle classed mid sized town in the middle of nowhere really. You could drive to a lot of places from here but that's it. The town was a nickel mining town that had long dried up. The only reason we were anything was the University here in town and the Nursing school and the vocational college or trade school. Plus a few other things.

But nobody was going to organize a big auction for junk.

Too much time and effort for people here that were definitely not paid enough.

So I broke the rules and I peeked in things.

And judging from past scuff marks others had too.

But I was the only one that looked through these old fire scorched boxes from some other warehouse fire. I checked the dates and they'd been here shoved in the corner for like a decade.

Most things looked like junk but there was a wooden box there that was small and kind of untouched.

I carefully moved things around and used my knife to open it.

It was sealed in wax?

Okay...it was the strangest thing I'd ever seen.

A whalebone or ivory penis carving with what looked like nordic writing burned or died into it and slid onto it was a two inch wide band of gold with the a stylized lightning bolt wrapping all around it?

It looked old and it was weird as fuck but it'd been a decade and no one was looking at this stuff.

So fuck it. I got it out of there and took it home.

I hid it for while and just waited if someone even noticed and no one did.

So after four months and the coast being clear I was looking at it while I was off.

The ring came off the sculpture easy enough and I looked the sculpture over. You can't melt that down it's ivory and it's hard to sell stuff if it's that unique. So I sent it away to a friend thinking that she'd get a kick out of it with her being a pagan and all that sort of witchy stuff.

The gold ring I could sell because even if it was hot or easily recognizable it was gold and it could be melted down.

It was heavy too and big.

The penis carving was big too, like oddly fictionally big which made sending it to Amy that much better.

And just because I am an odd fucker and on my fourth beer I pulled down my jeans and shorts and fished myself out and slid it on.

And it went down around the base easy enough and it shrunk!

Seized onto me and I freaked out.

Then lightning bolts of current came from every power outlet that I had shocking me and frying me and I screamed and passed out as all the lights went dark all over town.

I was actually shocked to be alive when I woke up and then my junk hurt, my shorts and part of my shirt were fried and my dick ached. I got a look at the damage and it looked fine.

Except for where the ring was.

It somehow fused into my cock perfectly. I felt it and it didn't even feel like metal it had gone flush with my skin? Like a gold metal tattoo.

Magic.

Yeah I know magic's not supposed to be real but here I was and I was fine and there it was fused into my body.

I lay back on the floor and idiot that I am I started stroking myself using that to inspect the damage.

See if I could still get hard.

And wow I did.

From a shower to a grower.

It kept getting bigger and bigger until it was the size of the ivory cock the ring had been on.

Twelve fucking inches.

Double my normal size.

I got up and showered and changed and kind of hard to will it down to get dressed and went to the hospital.

Okay it was a little embarrassing getting signed in and for the reason that I gave made Donna the older front desk girl look like she wanted to laugh.

Then after a wait I was called to outpatients.

Dr. Kelly was on which pissed me off.

Adrian Kelly was this tall skinny asshole that had the preppy hair and the intentional chique geek look. I wouldn't mind normally but he's a coward for one leaving us in security to hang while we deal with problem patients and he's a jackass that has used his power and money to con people into sleeping with him and fucking up the work vibe. Added to that he's a bully and a rat to people and thinks he's better than everyone else just made me really dislike the guy.

Leslie Baker was the nurse on with him and she triaged me.

Leslie was an airhead for being an RN, she played the part well too and she wasn't so much vapid as she was self absorbed and self centered in the extreme. That got compounded by her being really pretty cute and was likely smoking hot when she was younger. Now she was a MILF and she knew it.

She came in looking at my sheet and closed the door. "James I see you have some swelling, okay take off your pants and let me see."

I could feel her untold jokes to come in her tone. I signed and turned red and took off my pants and boxers and she stared.

"Wow...I mean uhm...that's an interesting tattoo."

She went over and stared and stared and then she licked her lips and started to examine it.

Of course I got hard.

And Leslie was trying hard to be professional I guess as it kept getting bigger and bigger.

I could feel her.

Shock, surprise, thrilled...I surpassed the biggest cock she'd ever seen in real life.

I could literally feel her as she was touching me.

I thought at her trying for the same way that she was sending the thoughts.

~Stroke it.~

Leslie started giving me a handjob.

She realized what she was doing and was going to pull away but didn't because I didn't want her too it felt good.

~Suck it.~

That was more me just wanting it and my inner voice saying it and not an order but she dropped to her knees and took me in both hands and stuffed my cock into her mouth as much as it'd go.

I could feel her a freaked out because it was something she didn't do to patients ever and it was so big it was freaking her out.

She was still sucking it though.

And sucking it.

Hmm...did?

I tried again. ~Enjoy it.~

Leslie's attitude shifted she tried harder and made happy good sounds and more importantly she felt like she was enjoying this.

The biggest cock she'd ever seen in her mouth sucking it and it was making her nipples hard and hurting and her pussy wet.

She was going to give me her number, get a sitter, move her whole day around to see if I'd come over to her house and fuck her.

~Yes, yes, you want that a lot.~

She whined around my cock as she sucked it.

And for sure it was a shift I could feel in her instantly.

Hmm?

~Go deeper, take more of me down your throat.~

And she did, or she tried but was gagging.

~No gagging, no gag reflex, my cock will go all the way down.~

I felt the change

In her and this was deeper in her and in me like my dick gave off this ping...literally like this pulse I felt race through her and her throat changed...her jaw even and she slid her face into my pubes.

Mentally, emotionally she was stunned, amazed, thrilled.

She was sure that she could never do this.

She'd never done a deep throat before without choking before.

I moved my hips and slowly started fucking her face and literally her throat and she was fine.

Actually she was better than fine she was still enjoying it.

Her hands went to her panties.

~Not here, you're at work.~

She stops herself but her pussy is aching.

~Your clit's aching, you pussy is aching harder than ever, but don't touch it.~

Leslie groaned around my cock and kept her fingers away from her pussy and slapped her hands to her thighs in frustration.

That was too much and I came hard shooting the biggest load of my life down her throat.

She moan cried around my cock as she was still enjoying it and was so horny she peaked and came in her panties.

I felt this energy this energy from her getting off flowing into me through the gold ring tattoo thing.

She pulled off as I finished and she stared at me and she blushed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck sorry James, I'm so fucking sorry. I never do this, ever..."

"Wow...okay yeah...we're good."

"Are you sure, please don't freak out, I'm so sorry."

"Leslie chill we're good."

And right there apparently it was spoken words too because she took this shuddering breath and calmed down. I felt the ping go off again and some of that energy pull away with it.

Oh...that's how this works.

She grabbed a towel and shoved it down her panties under her scrubs. "Damn James that's a perfect dick though, I never did anything like that before and I made myself cum."

"Well for what it's worth you're an amazing cocksucker Leslie and you should be proud."

I felt the ping go off from my cock and she had her expression shift and she smiled.

Okay I could feel the shift in her and the really big jolt of self esteem it gave her.

"Well it seems fine James like medically. I...uhm do you want to meet me for lunch and fuck me?"

"If I get out of here in time sure."

She beamed. "I'll wait until you're done before taking my break."

Okay...

Then a thought entered my mind.

"Hey send Adrian in anyway."

"Yeah I'll tell him you still want to see him."

She left after getting dry and I heard her tell him that I still wanted him to see me and she made an excuse to go to the locker rooms and change.

I could feel it still she was going to go rub one out.

Adrian came in looking at the chart and then he looked at my cock.

Stared at it.

And stared at it.

He coughed and closed the door then said. "Well let's see what happened here, you say you got a shock to your privates when we had the blackout last night?"

"Yeah and I passed out so I thought better safe than sorry."

"Headache?"

"Nope."

"Racing heartbeat?"

"Nope?"

He gloved up and he took hold of my cock and I felt the ping without it using energy.

He licked his lips.

And started stroking me hard, which happened mystic like fast and I felt him too.

Freaked out by the monster cock in his hand, amazed he too hadn't see a cock this big before.

Shamed because I was twice the size that he was.

He was still stroking it.

I pushed like with Leslie. ~Suck it.~

I felt the ping and this time power left and he had this look in his eyes for a second then dropped to his knees and started sucking my cock.

He had no idea what he was doing, he'd never sucked cock before and he was shocked his head reeling because he was sucking cock and he wasn't gay,

I pushed mentally again. ~It's alright, you're a doctor, you know this is just sex, just parts.~

~But it tastes amazing.~

~You love it.~

~You're enjoying it.~

Ping, ping, ping...and Adrian got really into it.

And once he was into it jesus he was a really earnest cocksucker.

I could feel him get hard and dripping and really aroused.

~Deeper, suck it deeper, take all of it, don't choke, there's no gag reflex.~

Another strong ping but it burned off the sensual power he was already generating?

And like Leslie he was nose deep into my crotch as he deepthroated me perfectly.

And like Leslie he bobbed his head while I moved my hips and fucked his face.

I could feel him getting ready to cum he was that turned on.

I could feel the energy pouring into me through his mouth and lips.

~You will swallow my cum, you will adore the taste, you will love doing it, and everytime you swallow my cum you will be in a good mood all day long, you will feel at ease being nice to people, you will work hard for your patients.~

The ping was hard and pulled on me and I had to hang onto the stretcher as I seen stars for a few minutes.

That much took a lot out of me.

But it would be worth it.

Adrian was a spoiled jackass that was lazy as fuck because he was getting paid no matter how many patients that he seen and he was always a kind of self important little asshole.

So since I kind of wanted him to keep wanting to suck my dick I did that because I hated the little prick.

And I could even tell that the mood alteration and the shift in him being less of an asshole took more power than the sex stuff.

Which meant he was more of an asshole than he was a straight guy.

He sucked and sucked and sucked until he came in his shorts.

I could feel that enough through his feeling and thoughts that I came too and he greedily drank it all.

I seen his eyes glaze over a minute as the shift happened and he pulled off my cock pursing his lips like the end of the kiss.

"Wow...James...that's..."

"It's okay Adrian I guess."

He looked at me and blushed and shyly smiled. "Are you sure? I really crossed a line here."

"Yeah you did but that's not the first time is it?"

He blushed because yeah he was known for fucking nurses. Even stringing along married ones.

"Touche...look everything seems alright, really huge and...well amazing but you seem fine."

"Okay then that's good. I can go then?"

"Sure, I really need to get cleaned up and back to work though."

"Thanks Adrian."

"No...thank you, seriously James I..."

I could feel him trying to process that he's feeling so much better and focused with my cum in his stomach but he can't.

Instead he looked at me and asks. "Can I see you later?"

"Sure tonight, give me your pen."

He passed me his pen and I wrote down my address, e-mail onto his prescription pad and I left.

He was happy and smiling too and yeah I could have fucked with him really badly bit I don't know.

Shifting him to be less of an asshole seemed much more of a fucking than the sex stuff.

I still have plans for the insufferable asshole yet though.

Leslie took her break and followed me out the building and I looked at her. "Follow me my place is really close."

I do live close like two blocks away down the hill towards the industrial park where I'm renting a bungalow that the railway workers used to use when the railroad was going full force.

We got there fast and as soon as she was through the door she was stripping out of her scrubs and bra and panties and dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth.

I was hard from the power really fast and felt my balls filling up too.

I felt power flowing through me as she sank her eager mouth and throat over me flawlessly and without a bit of problem.

Which spiked her pleasure and pride, drove her to new levels of horniness all on her own as she sucked and fingered herself.

More energy poured into me.

And more as she got herself off.

And when she came from swallowing my cum.

She was buzzing sexually as I picked her up and laid her on my kitchen table and I sank my cock into her without it having gone soft.

Leslie was so wet that she was an easy in and I was so big she was really fucking tight.

I buried myself until my cock couldn't go any further and then I fucked her.

Hard.

I had so much power running through me that I used it to be my energy for fucking.

And I could feel all of her...all the ways her body craved being fucked in all those places that needed attention.

And it took no energy either if anything it was like feeling power out to get more of it to come out.

Leslie screamed.

Screamed and screamed and came and swore.

I fed and fed and it felt fucking amazing and I came filling her pussy to overflowing and spilling out of her.

I decided to try something else and pushed not changes into her but just some of that energy into her.

She got this surge of energy through her body and she fucked harder and harder grunt fucking back until she came and she almost drowned in the power of it and she squirted.

Her first squirting orgasm ever and she shrieked. "Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

"Fuuuuuuuck, fuck, fuck James, James, James!"

I came inside her again she seized up mentally with the power of it and drooled.

She had too much power in her to pass out and she was overflowing.

I pushed on her then.

~Absorb the energy, pull it in, you'll be so much less tired, happier, focused, you're a good nurse, good mom, caring, loving, you're tired of being so self centered.~

The ping went off and went deep into her.

I felt it charge her very cells.

Then a little self indulgence as I pulled out and rolled her over while she was still panting.

I gripped her ass cheeks.

~Clean inside, lubed, and you'll love it. You'll love my cock in your ass.~

That ping pulled power from me and her mind registered my dick at her asshole and I pushed in and she moaned as I was the first cock she ever had in her ass and something she swore she'd never do.

"Ooooooh fuck James, James! Jesus fuck sweety that feels so fuclikng big! So fucking good! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck my ass!"

In her sweet ass I bottomed out.

That fucking felt fantastic.

I pushed the energy more and looped feeding off of each time she came and I went deeper into her as her soul opened up and could see her inside both good and bad.

She grew up pretty upper middle classed, very pretty and learned early to use that to get things that she wanted.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers