The Golden Ring Pt. 04

Story Info
Plans are coming together, and two new followers and lovers.
5.8k words
4.49
16.3k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
668 Followers

I left Christine's place and I stopped over at DeeDee's and she's there reading on the computer and she sees me coming and opens the door she and looks at me pouting.

"James...I'm sorry, I'm sorry I can't figure out how to do this without people meeting me and Derek...don't be mad."

"I'm not mad DeeDee."

I go inside and look at her as she pours herself a coffee and offers me some.

I take it thinking it over.

"Does Derek have a lawyer?"

"Oh yeah for sure a real douchebag type, he's fought a few people over things Derek did."

"Okay call him and get him to come over and I'll fit this. I should have thought of this anyways."

She nods. "Will it work?"

"Here's the plan."

The guy's name was Jeremy Burkhart and he was the kind of guy that Derek would hire just by the look of him. Short, thin, sort of weasel looking in a nice suit and a nice car.

Pushing my power I can feel him, a bully by degree, he's always been a little shit all his life but never ever able to physically back that up. Always the rat, even lying to get others in shit. Even stalking some of Derek's ex's to shut them up.

I was going to do this for necessity but now because I want to.

He pulls in and comes up the steps knocking and "Derek' says "Come in!"

Jeremy follows the sound of "Derek's" voice and he stops as he sees him on his knees sucking my cock.

He stares.

And before he freaks out and he was going to I push into his brain with power.

~You can't look away.~

~You think this is hot and sexy.~

His brain fights that but I push harder and with DeeDee sucking my cock making all these noises he's failing.

He gets hard.

He wants Derek to suck his cock too.

I use that power, that energy as a way in and I look at him.

"Your turn."

He stares at me.

"On your knees and suck my cock."

He tries to fight it but he can't stop staring at it.

He can't look away.

I push more power to it and he buckles.

Douchebags like him have little willpower, cowards usually do.

He sinks to his knees taking my cock in his hand and he stuffs the head inside gagging.

~It'll fit, you'll never gag, you can breathe.~

Jeremy's eyes widen as inch after inch sinks into him and down his throat.

~You feel sexy doing this.~

~You love the feeling oh cock in your mouth, in your throat.~

~You love the taste of cock.~

Jeremy groans and drools around my cock and DeeDee gets naked and starts rubbing and fingering herself watching.

I start fucking his Jeremy's face and he's getting into it.

I enchant his throat and gag spot like Christine's.

Putting in her recorded feelings as he gets to the point of cumming from the throat fucking and I overlay them in his brain.

I push Barb and Chrissy's love of sucking dick into his brain.

~Cum hard now.~

He cums and then he's swallowing like a greedy little slut.

~Suckgasm now.~

Jeremy moans as he has this whole reaction of pure pleasure and a sissygasm like reaction in his brain from his gag region having become a suck spot like a g-spot ot sissy spot.

I fuck his face more... twenty strokes more and I cum down his throat.

~Suckgasm now.~

Thirty strokes. ~Suckgasm now.~

I make and release more cum for him to swallow.

~Cum hard now...double load!~

His sleazy brain breaks...as it's trying to process so much pleasure and so much cock that he really, really loves.

He's drinking my cum down like it was life itself.

I use power and cum again and again groaning but literally filling Jeremy's stomach with nothing but cum.

I pull out and he falls to the living room carpet panting and drooling with his eyes glazed over.

"Get undressed for your turn."

He gets undressed almost like a zombie even swaying some and I push him over to the carpet again.

"Get your knees underneath you and your ass up."

I pull him to his knees bent over and I mystically aime and push with power hard.

~Empty, clean, super slick and lubed, it will fit, you will love it.~

Jeremy is panting, breathing... "What...what are you doing to me, what did you do to me...?"

I sink my cock hard and fast and into his ass all in a single push!

He shrieks.

Now screams shrieks.

"Aaaaaah! Aaaaaah! Fuck! Fuck! Cock!"

I move my hips and start fucking his tight little ass.

"Oh fuck!, fuck! What are you doing! I...oooooh...oooooh fuuuuuck...oooooh fuck...fuck...fuck...yes...yes...oh god, oh god there's a monster cock inside of me...I...I love it...fuck...fuck...I love it..."

I pick up speed and Jeremy cries out at the pain/pleasure/shock.

~Cum hard now, double sized load!~

He sob, gasps and bucks or tries to as his dick blasts out cum all over the carpet.

~Sissygasm now!~

He's not recovered from cumming when it takes him.

Twelve more strokes in his ass. ~Sissygasm now!~

Twenty more strokes into his ass. ~Sissygasm not!~

He's not even thinking it's just cock pounding through him the only thought that he has and pleasure from cumming and loving my cock inside of him.

I pull power and groan as I cum inside of him making load after load and filling his ass with my seed.

I push and enchantment. ~The cum will stay inside you until you let it out.~

I push another one on my cum so it stays warm and hot as it first came out of me.

I pull out and I use all that power and I give Jeremy the same thing as Derek and I turn his dick into a pussy.

He wails again as I sink in and start fucking his pussy and take his cherry.

I push. ~You love cock inside your pussy.~

Jeremy's brain is still trying to figure out that his body has a cunt now and it's being fucked hard by my monster cock.

The shock of that loss and change slamming into loving having his pussy fucked and stuffed with cock is like a train wreck in his brain.

~Cum hard now!~

He wails again but it's pleasure.

Twenty more strokes. ~Cum hard now!~

Twenty more strokes. ~Cum hard now!~

The next orgasm he has is organic and all on his own.

Fifty more strokes. ~Cum hard squirt now!~

I bury my cock to the hilt and push on us both. ~Keep cumming.~

She goes mentally blank and I use power to make more cum and I fill his pussy with cum that stays still fresh and warm.

DeeDee whines. "My turn please, pretty please James?"

"Okay come over here and start eating his pussy, clean him out."

"Yay!"

She's over there fast and drops down and starts burying her face into Jeremy's snatch and gets into position.

I wasn't planning on this much sex again but she asked so sweetly.

DeeDee not being a biological woman has a vagina but none of the stuff that limits her depth so she's deep, made for my cock.

It fucking feels fantastic.

"Mmmm fuck DeeDee your pussy is so nice."

DeeDee moans. "I love this, I fucking love this, I love hard giant fucking monster cock in my pussy."

Jeremy's a complete cum zombie still but starting to giggle and sob.

"I have a cunt. I have a cunt now."

Then says. "Derek you have a cunt."

"Derek's gone, I'm DeeDee now."

"How?"

"Magic god cock."

"Like how I just suck that beautiful dick and swallowed all that spunk?"

"Yes!"

Jeremy giggle sobs. "Why?"

I look at him. Then I reach out and touch his forehead and make him replay every dirty deed he's done and covered up and I end it with Kerri's domestic abuse by Derek but from her perspective.

The shock of that I loop of every girl and woman he terrorized and he falls over paralyzed eyes wide as I make it feel as real as possible.

DeeDee looks at him as I'm fucking her with pity in her eyes and empathy.

"We were horrible fucking people Jeremy, we're better like this."

Jeremy bawls as it's slamming home in his brain.

DeeDee goes back to eating his pussy as he sobs she says almost chants. "We'll be better, we'll be better people, we'll be turned into better people."

I say. "I give Jill her way out."

"Jill, I like that, you'll change her too?"

"I will."

"Good because you saved me James, you saved my soul."

"Well we're just getting started DeeDee, you're going to get a chance to be a new you."

"I know...oh...oh...I'm excited...Oh fuck James harder, harder!"

I fuck DeeDee harder and there's no pushing and there's just this really good, really comfortable sex and me feeding on DeeDee's power.

Then I fuck her sweet ass next as Jill went quiet and we're just enjoying each other.

It was a good fuck like this.

DeeDee loving it, savoring it, making each stroke guide herself to erotic peace with her new self.

We kiss when we finish and I go and take a shower.

Jeremy's still out of it when I wake him.

DeeDee's making some lunch naked and dancing full of post fucked glory.

He looks at me.

"I'm a fucking monster!"

"Yeah you are, so was Derek, DeeDee's not and neither is Jill."

"Jill?"

"Who you can be if we can pull off the paperwork."

"Huh?"

"It's who I can make you. A fresh start."

"Look at DeeDee."

He stares.

And stares. "He has a pussy."

"Yes, I'm making DeeDee a new life."

"You got rid of my dick?"

"Yes as payment I'll make you Jill."

He stares at me.

And my cock.

Then me, then DeeDee.

"Y..yes...please, please...I can't stand this, I can't stand being the monster I am and knowing it."

I touch Jeremy's forehead and use the power and Jill's permission and push hard.

~You're no longer Jeremy you're Jill.~

I move Jeremy aside and filling the space with the Kerri stuff and things from Christine like her girliness and love of all those things but I pull on DeeDee and her sense of chill with this now and that understanding and her empathy as well.

Which helps make the shift as Jill has never had a cock and just knows how to live with a pussy like it's normal. Like she literally isn't Jeremy, he's just this nightmare of memories of what was.

She shivers and she starts crying.

DeeDee stops and goes over and hugs her.

And they cry together.

I finish making lunch which was stir fry.

Jill sniffles. "I can help...I can do that, make Derek's ID's and holdings and everything DeeDee's we just need photos of them together, can you do that with magic?"

"I can, I've learned other transmutations."

DeeDee's staring at me. "You can make stuff?"

"In theory, I made you a present."

"Ooooh really?"

"It's in the car. I'll be right back."

I go to the car getting the other two dildoes and she stares. "Oh my gods, you made me you!"

Jill's staring at it too. "Can I have one?" She says quietly.

DeeDee gives her one but looks at me. "Four more please."

"Four?"

"Yeah three each so Jilly and I can stuff all of our holes."

I laugh and Jill moans as she sinks hers all the way into her ass to the plug taper.

Which I was not expecting.

She feels inside like she's being filled by a prayer.

And she looks at DeeDee. "You have some panties I can borrow?"

"Sure...unnngh..." she immediately does the same. "Oh yeah, oh yeah James, thank you this is amazing."

It's the same from DeeDee she literally believes that I've saved her soul.

"You're welcome."

"I still want too more."

Jill nods blushing. "Me too."

They both leave getting dressed in DeeDee's panties and coming back with these smiles on their faces and Derek's camera and some flash drives.

We eat and go through pictures and it's easier to add things in and it's not photoshopped it's not traceable either as altered it's magic.

I leave them too it after getting DeeDee's dildo and using the power of her want for more to clone them out into other copies two for each of them.

At Jill's request I vanish off all her body and facial hair forever too.

"So are you going to do the same thing as we're doing for DeeDee?"

"No, I need my credentials but I'm going to close up my office still keep my license but I'm going to legally change my name and transition like a transexual."

"And specialize in it?"

"Yeah, we're not going to be the only ones following you are we?

"No, there are plans, there are others."

Jill smiles and she's literally happy about there being more of them. "And DeeDee still having everything of Derek's is?"

"She's still smart and still knows everything Derek did. It's going to be income and jobs."

DeeDee grins. "I've already ideas too, women need a women forward and friendly garage."

I nod. "I'll leave you two to building scenes and stuff we can put DeeDee in with Derek."

Jill nods. "Then we transfer things over."

DeeDee. "I could just transition too."

I shake my head. "No, we want to build everything quietly, the last thing we want is people thinking we're a cult."

Jill nods. "Even though I... even though I want to worship you?"

I feel HIM pushing on me.

"I'm just the cleric, the messenger, the sparkbearer. This power comes from The Arc of creation."

"Arc of creation?" Jill asks.

I make lightning dance between my fingers.

"A new name, but a very real elder god that created mankind."

She laughs. "Well so much for my upbringing."

"Truth does that." I kiss them both and head out. "I need to go but I'll see you both soon."

I leave driving off feeling the two girls very easily now and even Christine too.

Asleep after Barb left and having sank the dildo up into her ass just like the girls did and sending energy to me after she fucked herself into trance and prayer with it.

I head home like I said and I crash hard letting the energy come to me as I get much wanted rest.

It's dark when I get up and while I slept well there are memories or flickers in my head of DeeDee and Jill after the pictures and a nap taking the dildoes to the shower and sticking them on the floor and the shower walls sinking one into both deep holes and then deep throating them into trance then a mantra of prayer and humping themselves to massive sexual highs and orgasms.

Jill is that much of a convert now she literally fucked herself thoughtless and then into exhaustion.

I and HE got a lot of power from her.

I get up and eat some leftovers when I hear a car pulling in and a door close.

Actually two of them and I see Mike and Oliver getting out.

I can feel Mike.

He hasn't had his fix from me today yet and he was looking forward to it almost with need. I can feel his insides pulsing with this desire to have me inside of him and he wants, wants to drink me to worship.

It's definitely starting.

Oliver is interested too and he's nervous as well.

Also he's already been with Mike and Steve today.

He's short, slender and cute. A filipino guy and mixed race with a lot of chinese in there but something darker too with him having almost Asian-Indian skin tones and his hair is dark and black in that same way. Oliver's maybe one fifty and he's just under five and a half feet tall.

He's been bottoming with them for a while now.

He's been spit roasted too.

And Mike's been the same and that's just made him want more.

Not more mine.

I get up and meet them at the door and kiss with Mike as he comes in and it's something that he wants me to do a lot.

Oliver is watching and a little shy too since I can feel that they don't kiss much.

So I kiss him next.

~Relax, it's kind here, safe here.~

Oliver almost shivered with relief as he was decompressing.

It sparked his wonder though.

Mike's been telling him stories.

About how much he's changed and that's because of me. Because when he's been with me he found The Spark. The Light, God, it has many names but I'm the conduit to it.

Part of Oliver thinks it's bullshit and part of him that had the semi-catholic upbringing is a little offended.

Oliver's Bisexual.

So his families beliefs haven't treated him well.

He hasn't been kissed that much in his whole life even.

I pull the sensual power from the kissing and push the energy into Oliver minus just the bit to do... ~You can feel the power flowing into you from me.~

I break the kiss and he's staring at me and Mike's taking off his shoes and coming in.

"You guys want a drink?"

Mike says. "Not for me, I'm thirsty for something else?"

"Well yes, that's obvious."

He smiles and starts undressing as he walks into the living room.

"I'm pious, I'm devoted James."

We kiss again and he pushes me gently back to the couch and he slips off his scrub bottoms and underwear and looks at Oliver who blushes and starts doing the same.

He sinks to his knees and pulls off my shorts and underwear and takes my cock in hand and he presses his face to it as he strokes and he says.

"James is the spark bearer, he is the torch, his care makes me better, I will connect to the spark, I will connect to the spark."

I get really hard feeling his power and devotion flowing into me.

Oliver's staring at my cock his eyes locked onto it and he's watching Mike praying and I push with power to him.

~You want this too, you want to taste it.~

~Memorise what the prayer is, join in.~

Mike opens his mouth and moans happily as he pushes his mouth and throat down over my cock. He's dreamt of this all day. He's a mass of sensual and erotic power.

I push power into Mike filling his cells again and push just how good his enchanted insides feel to me. I can feel him drink in the pleasure that he's giving me and it settling into who he is, his confidence.

Oliver's watching this mix of wanting to do the same and amazed at Mike doing what he shouldn't be able to do. That no one should be able to do. Everytime Mike pulls off my cock he says.

"James is the spark bearer, he is the torch, his care makes me better, I will connect to the spark, I will connect to the spark."

Three times he does this before I cum and he drinks it all down and instead of pumping me clean he puts Oliver's hand on my cock and Oliver pumps out the cum that's left and I push.

~That tasted good, that is your new favorite taste.~

I see his eyes shimmer and he takes my cock in both hands trying to jack me off and take me into his mouth.

~It will fit, it will fit and you can breathe.~

~It's so hot, so hard, so big, it's so thrilling.~

Again Oliver's eyes change as he gets really into it and he starts sucking my cock with so much enthusiasm and he gets me deeper and deeper into his mouth and down his throat.

I take his head in my hands and guide him up and down on my cock.

I already know what I want.

~Getting face fucked is amazing, getting face fucked feels good, you feel sexy, good, worthy, happy.~

Oliver's crying but the tears are happy and his body is bouncing with the motions of getting throat fucked and a shiver runs through him as he cums from all the excitement and feelings.

~You came, you came from sucking dick, you came from sucking dick, you were meant to do this, you are not a boy, you are not a man you really deep down know you're a ladyboy. And you're going to start coming out from here on.~

His eyes shimmer again and there's not a lot of resistance at all as he's been having fantasies of being a girl as Mike and Steven have been fucking him.

I cum and empty another load this time into Oliver.

He moves away eyes glazed over but he's staring at me and saying. "James is the spark bearer, he is the torch, his care makes me better, I will connect to the spark, I will connect to the spark."

He's smiling, or rather "she" in time.

"James is the spark bearer, he is the torch, his care makes me better, I will connect to the spark, I will connect to the spark."

Then Mike's back.

And he's sucking and deep throating me and I run my fingers through his hair and I fill myself again and fire another load into his stomach and I stay hard and five minutes later I do it again but conjure even more sperm to dump down that incredible feeling mouth and throat filling Mike.

He literally can't take anymore and a few spurts drool out and he falls back not just sated but tired in a good way and blissed out.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
668 Followers
12