The Golden Shell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed her clit a little faster, and sucked hard on her nipple. Bridget started over the edge with a tremble that ran all through her body. The tremble turned into a rapid rocking of her hips that carried me along on the wave. I felt the sensation of seed racing through my cock just as Bridget dug her nails into my hips, cried out, and arched high off the bed. Again and again she thrust up against me, and again and again I felt my seed spurting deep inside her. Slowly, our shaking bodies relaxed. When I slipped from the satin embrace of her sex, I laid beside her and cradled her in my arms.

The next morning, I drove her to the airport. As we said our good-byes at the passenger checkpoint, I gave her the special shell I found that first morning.

The glittering gold shell with its delicate details reminded me of her. It was beautiful and polished on the outside, and wonderful to look at. Inside was the even greater beauty I had seen on our one night together. I hung it around her neck, and watched as it nestled between the breasts that I had caressed and fondled only a few hours before.

There were tears in Bridget's eyes when she said "Thank you". Those eyes spoke more to me than a thousand words, and I saw in them the promise we'd made that morning. I kissed her softly and held her close. The PA system announced her flight, and I reluctantly let her walk down the corridor.

Bridget told me she made this trip every year, and that next year, she'd arrange a whole day for us. Between now and then, we agreed to stay in touch by phone and email. The emails will be nice, but nothing will compare to hearing her voice again. I can barely stand the thought of waiting, but sometimes, the waiting makes everything much better. In the meantime, I think I'll go walk the beach again. Perhaps I'll find another special shell. If not, I'll just remember the brown haired beauty I met there, and think of next year. With a whole day together... well, I can dream about that for a long time.

* * * * *

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and send feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.

Thanks again,

Ronde

12