The Golden Thyrsus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers

The smell of his maleness made her drunk and almost swoon. Still she moved until she was above that golden meat and she licked her lips and then touched the precum on the perfect flesh. She shivered with delight as she came again at this touch. Her lips slipped over the plum of his head, her tongue explored and worshiped the glans and felt the heaviness of it in her mouth, sucking deeply she found that all she wanted was his pleasure, to be only his.

Her head bobbed up and down and she was delighted as his hands combed through her head. His flesh throbbed beneath her tongue. She wanted and needed to be his so much she could not touch herself though her body burnt with need and desperately needed the relief of orgasm.

He came with the sweetest of sighs and sweet cum filled her mouth. She drank his gift feeling it burn through her body and deep into her soul. He spurted string after string of cum, more intoxicating and powerful than any wine. It stopped and he pushed her head away from him, he pulled her face to his and kissed her chastely but her orgasm washed through her body and she wanted to weep with his gift. A touch of his hand on her cheek and she stood the blonde woman beside her and pointed with her Thyrsus into the darkness. The drums pounded into her head and mind.

Marie woke up with a start in her bed her clothes soaked with sweat and the sound of the drums in her head. Rising she swept her clothes from her body and smiling left the tent into the comforting dark of the night. The breeze curled about her, touching the hard nipples, touching the streams of juice running from her soaked pussy. The others seemed busy with other tasks and she slipped through the night invisible to them.

Marie saw Dimitrios near the truck but turned from him as she saw Theo enter his tent. She drew back the flap and stepped into the tent as he was about to turn on his lamp.

"Don't! Leave it dark Theo."

Startled Theo looked up and stared," Dr Bradshaw are you well? Why are you naked? "

"Enough talking Theo I need you. I want your cock in my mouth."

As she said this she walked over to the startled young man and kissed him. Her hands stroked his cock through his shorts and he grew quickly. Undoing the button and zip she slip his cock free. He groaned as she pushed him onto his cot after drawing off his t-shirt. She looked at him, he was a lovely boy she thought and in her head the drums throbbed and she swayed to their rhythms and slipped next to him. Kissing him her hands roamed over his body softly touching his cock but not letting him cum. He mouth caressed and licked at his nipples and he groaned with his pleasure.

Looking up she spoke,"Will you play a game with me Theo?"

He gave a grunt in affirmation and she reached into his clothes, finding what she wanted she tied his hands to the metal frame of the cot. Then she tied his feet to the cot.

"There you can't escape from me."

Undulating down his body she threw a leg over his chest and took his cock in her hand. It throbbed in her fingers and she began to lick it like an ice-cream. Her as moved back until her cunt pressed against his face. He began to lick against her lips and slipped his tongue into her hot wetness, he sought her clit but she did not want to cum yet but pulled a little away as she teased and held him tightly not letting him cum. She clenched her knees against the side of his chest and slid her hairy cun back against his mouth and nose. His tongue slipped between her lips and lashed her finding the treasure he had sought. He played and caressed her clit and she came into his mouth. Her body tightened and she sucked hard on the head of the cock in her mouth.

The grunting and laboured breathing was drowned out by the drums that crashed in the silence of her mind. Wanting him to push into her more she pushed harder against his face and she felt him try and lick more and he wriggled beneath her. She released his cock a little and licked the precum that escaped. He wriggled harder against her body and she released him.

The dark hair bobbed up and down as she sucked and licked at this man's cock. Her fingers squeezed his balls trying to push his cum into her mouth, his nose was thrust into her cunt as he fucked her with it. She came continuously as the nose pressed against her clit and she groaned as his cock thrust into her mouth.

Then she felt his cock tighten as his cum shot through it and she sucked out each drop she could until there was no more to get. Swallowing each drop she rested her body against his as she gathered her energy. Satisfied she slipped off him and looked down into his open eyes. The drums were beating slower now and she smiled at Theo still tied and quiet in his cot.

Bending over she kissed his blue lips softly and closed his unseeing eyes. As she did so she smiled knowing that he would be pleased with her.

Marie stepped out into the warm breeze naked save for the cum and juice that stained her body. Behind her lay the still body of Theo still bound to the bed.

Part 4

The woman allowed the wind to caress her naked skin. It touched with invisible fingers her hard nipples, caressed the curve of her small breasts. She felt the movement of air over her clit, hard and swollen it peeked out into the air and she felt it dry the juice leaking from her cunt. Closing her eyes she saw again the Master of her heart, that man who she had seen in her dream. His smile rocked her with the exquisite sensation of orgasm rushing through her body and she gasped with the strength of it.

Her heart leapt as he smiled at her, his lips curved perfectly and his eyes holding her. Opening her eyes she knew what she must do to please her Master. Naked she walked to the trucks and where she knew Dimitrios was. Torchlight showed her that he was under the engine. Kneeling she reached out and touched his cock through the cloth of his shorts. He started and swore as he bumped his head against the engine block.

"Relax Lover, I need you," Marie cooed lustily as she released his cock from his cloth prison.

Wrapped in her fingers she pumped her fist up and down feeling him grow longer and wider. It excited her that his cock was hard and throbbed in her hand. The smell was arousing and above all the drums thundered about her driving her passion onwards. She released him and squatted above the upright spear that jutted towards her. Then she settled back facing his feet, his head parted the curtain of her swollen wet lips. Her cunt wrapped about his flesh that pushed into her body. It slid into her until it could not move further.

Swaying to the sound of the drums in her mind Marie enjoyed the feeling of of his cock in her and slowly at first she rose up and down on his cock. Reaching forward she rested her hands on his thighs and pressed down, he squealed at first with some pain but quickly it turned to pleasure as her body moved quickly along his cock. He grunted and felt his cock respond quickly. Looking down he could see the curves of her ass as it rose and fell on him. Then he rolled back his eyes as he came and his cock pumped cum into the cunt that his cock was cradled in. As cum shot into her cunt Marie removed her hand from the cut she had made at his femoral artery.

As cum shot into her body, blood shot onto the sand and pumped out with each beat of his heart. The drums almost deafened her as she squeezed the muscles of her cunt to extract each drop from his cock. He lay back feeling drained not realising that he was losing blood at an alarming rate till too late he realised something was going wrong. Without any energy he tried to reach to his groin but she stopped him. Too late he tried to move but too weak he could not move. Silently he slipped into a sleep that he would not wake from.

Marie watched as the blood slowed and then dribbled from his thigh only to stop. She smiled for she knew that her Master would be pleased with what she had done and she rose seeking the next of her lovers.

A deep groan escaped her lips as she realised what she had done, looking at her feet she saw the pale legs of Dimitrios and she wanted to flee from this place. Her legs gave way and she slipped to the blood-stained ground beneath her. How could she do this she wept? She was a murderer and she did not understand why she did this. The drums in her head tried to drown the thoughts but she rocked back and forth on her naked haunches as she wept into her hands.

Closing her eyes His face appeared before her and He frowned, the sight of it whipped her soul, scoured her mind and she wept harder for Her Master was displeased with her. He rose from the marble throne and he looked at her. His eyes held contempt in that perfect face and she cringed. Beside him the blonde Agave took His tanned cock in her hands and began to stroke him. It held Marie's eyes and she watched as it grew to such wonderful length and width. Golden precum gathered at the head and she hungered for it, hungered for His cock to pierce her lips. She needed Him to press his perfectly muscled body to her imperfect flesh. Yet she knew that she had failed Him and that he would not give to her His body.

On her knees she begged his forgiveness and she wept her contrition for him. His fingers reached to her and he touched her breast, gently squeezed her nipple and she wept tears of pleasure as the pain fled her body. She promised herself to him and that she would not fail him again. He smiled at her and it warmed her, he gathered her in His arms and she came with such an orgasm that she almost swooned. His lips brushed hers and she came even more strongly.

Her eyes snapped open and she rose again to her feet and she held no fears or other thoughts now. She knew what she must do and she set about what her Master needed her to do.

Part 5

The night was soft and hid her from other eyes as she prepared herself for her task. She washed the blood from her legs and naked walked to the darkened tent that held Steven. It was dark but she could hear his breathing,that deep, measured breathing of someone asleep and she opened the flap and sat next to his sleeping form. He woke and made for the lamp.

"Please Steven don't light the lamp,"she whispered.

"Marie,are you alright?" He was curious as well as startled.

"Yes, I think the excitement was too much and it was stuffy in there." She lied.

"Hmmm yes I can understand that, Henry is like a child with a new present. Do you want to talk?"

"Could you hold me? I feel as though I need a friend with me. "

As she spoke she crawled under the sheet next to him and he muttered something.

"If you want to. Marie your naked!"

"Yes it is so hot and I couldn't stand any clothes on my body."

She moved as she spoke, her arms encircling his body and she felt his body push into hers. Her fingers reached under the waistband under his shorts and he stifled a complaint as she began to manipulate his cock. He hardened and she felt him pushing his cock into her hand. Though Henry's lover he was bi-sexual and would easily bed a woman as a man. She pulled the bedclothes away to allow her hands easier access to his hardening flesh. His shorts quickly fell to the floor of the tent and she bent her head to his cock.

"God that's good Marie,"he breathed as she took his cock into her mouth.

Soon her head was bobbing up and down on the spear that she held in her mouth. Beneath her Steven groaned with pleasure and he waited for her to take his load of cum into her mouth. She gripped the base of his cock tightly refusing him the pleasure of orgasm and built his desire to intolerable heights. She stopped and he groaned deeply.

"Noooooo..."

"Don't worry Steven I have something that I think you will enjoy."

As she said this she took the olive oil from the table she had left it and began to rub it deeply into the flesh of his cock still not allowing him to cum. It smelt pungent but mixing with his flesh and precum arousing. Quickly her hands found that they could not grip his flesh and she straddled his body. Then kneeling with her legs either side of his body she allowed her hips to settle above his cock. Slowly she settled back until his oiled cock rested against the rosebud of her ass-hole.

"I want you to fuck me in my ass Steven. I want you to fill me there like you do with Henry."

Then relaxing as much as she could she pressed her hole against his cock. It hurt as it forced open her only recently taken orifice. How delicious it felt as she felt him open her dilated sphincter. She grunted as he pushed his head through the opening and she squealed in pain and pleasure as he filled her bowel. She held him there allowing her tight passage to grow use to the feel of hard cock. It almost felt like a shit to be forced from her body. Then she rose and fell in a slow rhythm that grew faster as her passions rose.

Rising and falling the cock thrust into her and she caressed her unfilled cunt. He thrust as she thrust downwards on her and she pushed her fingers in and out of her cunt. A finger rotated above her swollen clit and she came, her juices running like a stream onto his groin. Orgasms thrust into her body and she pumped her body onto his cock faster as he groaned beneath her. Then he cried into the night air as cum shot through his cock into her bowel. Feeling him Marie ground her body against him milking him for his cum.

Feeling his cock soften she slumped forward and pushed the scarf against his neck. The two coins fitted against his veins and she pushed down as he found his air being robbed. This was the ligature of the Thug and quickly he passed into blackness and then to death. As he died his cock came again yet this time it was cum and piss that washed into her bowel. The cock slipped from her body and cum and piss splashed over his body and onto the bed.

Calmly Marie rose from his lifeless body and closed his shocked eyes. She smiled and hummed a little tune as she cleaned herself and placed two coins over his eyes to pay the Ferryman. She knew that the Master was pleased with her and that she had many things to do this night. Remembering something Steven had said she reached into his bags until she found what she wanted and then stealthily slipped into the night towards the tomb that had been opened only this morning. The air itself pounded with the drums that sang the music that she was dancing to.

Part 6

Henry was running his hands over the marble altar that carried the mummified body of Agave. He talked continually creating in his mind the speeches he would make as he announced his great find to the world. He was so taken with his fantasies that he did not notice as Marie slid into the tomb or even know who struck him over the head and into darkness.

He awoke to find himself firmly tied to the base of the altar. Before him a naked woman danced in the silence her movements sharp and jerky. Suddenly he realised that he was naked and for some absurd reason wanted to cover his cock. At almost the same time he recognised this dark haired dancer as Marie. He croaked out her name.

"Marie?"

She stopped and came over to him and smiled. Henry shivered to see this since there was little that was sane in that smile. What had happened to the mousy shy Marie he knew?

"Henry so glad you have woken up. I had wondered if I had struck you too hard." She spoke in a sing-song voice as though she was reciting some litany to a beat he could not hear.

"Marie, please let me go."

"Oh no Henry the Master would not like that. He wants to talk to you."

"Master?"

"Why the Master of this place! He is so beautiful, you will love him Henry. He has met all the others and they are so happy," she tittered obscenely swinging her body as though to a beat in the air. Henry was growing very afraid as she spoke, she was completely mad he realised then he realised she talked about others and he wondered what had happened to the others of their group. He must try to be cunning in this place he decided.

"Marie wouldn't he prefer to meet me untied."

"But you will be Henry just not yet."

Desperately he began to plead with the deranged woman," Marie you are scaring me. Please release me! Where are the others?"

"Don't worry Henry the others are here see they are there."

Marie pointed to the corner and Henry could make out the shapes of the others. Still, they were so still and he realised that they were dead. He howled with fear and Marie stood over him smiling serenely and then squatted next to him. She kissed him quickly and spoke soothingly as though she was talking to a child.

"Henry it will be alright. They are happy and are with the Master, soon you will be there." She offered his parched lips a deep purple wine that was cloying to his nose. "See this is his gift to us drink it my Dearest Henry."

He could not oppose her and opened his mouth and she poured the liquid into his mouth. It was sweet and he gulped it down. As it struck his stomach he began to hear the muffled thud of drums and about the lights there seemed to be figures that swayed back and forth. Looking at his companions they seemed to rise and began to sway to the beat in the air. Then it was as though he was no longer in the tomb but before a throne and men and women danced in the orgiastic splendour of the bacchanal. Naked save for furs and vines they jumped and twirled in the air before the seated figure. Henry looked up and stood transfixed by the beauty of this creature who smiled at him.

"He's beautiful." he whispered into the ear of Marie who reached for his cock.

"Yes he is, cum for him Henry. Let him see you offer your cum to him."

As she spoke she cradled his cock and began to gently stroke the flaccid flesh. Quickly it grew in her hands and he was so hard. She breathed on the head and smiled as precum dripped from his cock. The foreskin slipped up and down over the head and he groaned as he saw the Master. He wanted that perfect cock in his ass. He wanted to kiss the perfect lips. Marie's hand pumped his cock faster as his breathing became ragged and faster.

"Yesss that's good. Cum for him Henry, cum for him."

"So beautiful,"he groaned and his balls tightened.

Cum flooded through his flesh and shot into the air. Marie's hand pumped faster and she milked him of each drop that he could give her. Then as his cock softened she took the golden sickle beneath the altar and cut through the flesh of his balls and cock. She sawed it back and forth until his cock lay in her hands. As his body felt the cutting he felt the vision change. The smile became cruel and his eyes held contempt. As he wanted to scream in pain Marie sliced through his throat with the sharp edge of the sickle.

His flesh opened into a second smile at his throat and blood flowed over the woman. He smiled as he died and she drank his blood as it flowed in the wine she held in her hands. Finishing her drink she took up his cock and gently placed it between Agave's legs as she had the others.

Almost she had finished, the camp had been destroyed and the trucks safely hidden. They had been secretive of what they had been doing and none knew where to find their company. It had been difficult but she had sealed the tomb again.

Now she must finish what she had started, she sat next to the altar and again she saw the dancers leaping about her. There was Henry and Steven doing their dance of love with each other. There a priapic Dimitrios laughing and devouring a breast as a woman ate his cock, Theo was near him and was fucking wildly another dancer, his cock thrusting in and out of the open cunt of his lover.

The Master came to her and she felt him open her legs, he pushed her back and raised her legs about his waist. She came as his flesh parted her lips. She screamed with pleasure as he filled her with the smooth cock that stretched and made her feel fulfilled. He smiled at her and she wanted to cum with his cock in her. His long hard cock thrust in and out of her and she felt her pleasure rise as he took her. He would cum soon and she would feel an orgasm the like she would never feel again. Then she felt her body begin to shake as her orgasm began.

Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers