The Goo in the Basement

Story Info
Jake receives a ring that contains far more than a gemstone.
2.8k words
4.41
42.3k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
633 Followers

Author's Note: Sorry about the wait between stories. This one involves a guy getting used by slime. (including his ass) If that's not your thing, here's your warning.

*****

Jake practically inhaled his early morning coffee as he rushed to work. It was a cold January as was to be expected up north. His old Toyota Carola had kindly informed him of how low the temperature had gotten overnight and refused to start. While Jake didn't live too far from work it was a horrid journey to make on foot. As he practically sprinted to the gas station where he worked Jake heard a vehicle driving up from behind him. He turned to see a small, very old lady driving a car just as old and decrepit as she was. Regardless, Jake tried to wave her down so she could at least help him get half-way to work. She saw him and pulled over. He jogged over to her car, and opened the door.

"Excuse me Ma'am, are you headed to the gas station about another mile down the road?" He inquired.

"Well no, but I wouldn't want to see you walk the rest of the way. I'll drop you off sweetie." The old woman's raspy voice responded.

"Thank you so much!" Jake said as he climbed into the passenger seat.

"Not a problem." She scratchily said in her kind voice.

Jake took a moment to observe the car's interior in his peripheral. Various cassette tapes littered the center console but beyond that, nothing stood out as odd or even conversational. The old woman spoke after a minute or two.

"Sweetie, I have a favor to ask." She said in her grating but sweet voice.

"Um, what kind of favor?" He responded cautiously

"My daughter gave me this ring, I don't personally care for it but I feel like I shouldn't sell it. Do you have someone special in your life?" The old woman asked, pulling a small silver ring with a sapphire embedded in it.

"N-No." Jake replied, still uncomfortable.

"Please take it then, give it to that special someone." The woman said, practically forcing it into Jake's hands.

"I don't... I can't take this. Your daughter gave it to you." Jake pleaded.

"No darling, I insist." The old woman said as she forced the ring into his hands as they arrived at the gas station.

"Ma'am, I don't mean to be rude but your daughter gave you this." Jake said as he stayed sitting in the parked car.

"Exactly, a gift to an old woman who has no need for it. So I'm giving to someone who could use it." She explained.

Jake opened the door and exited slowly.

"Ma'am you don't know me but thank you for the ride... a-and the ring. Have a good day." He said, still very unsure of the entire situation.

"You're welcome dear." The old woman replied before he shut the car door.

9 hours passed before Jake closed up the gas station for the night.

His shift was uneventful, filled with truckers, travelers and tourists in equal numbers. He would use his free time to admire the old woman's gift. It was clearly of very high quality, the silver shone brightly against the light and the sapphire was quite large as far as gemstones go. However, something about it felt...unusual. Jake couldn't place what the feeling was so he dismissed it.

It was a long, cold walk back to his house from the gas station and Jake knew no one would give a stranger a ride anywhere at night. But his thoughts always seemed to connect back to the strange ring. After about an hour walk, he reached his house. The porch light flickering, revealing his snow-covered lawn and porch. The door creaked slightly as he entered his small dwelling. He began boiling water for ramen noodles and sat down in is torn and very worn hardback chair. He fondled the ring delicately, taking care not to touch the stone. As his fingers slid over the smooth metal, he could have sworn he heard a gruff but feminine voice say, "Hungry".

Jake set the ring down quickly and stared at it for a moment, questioning where the voice had come from or if he had actually heard it. After pondering the situation, he felt extremely tired. It was something akin to getting hit with a tranquilizer dart. He laid his head back in the now astonishingly comfortable chair. His eyelids slowly closed and his mind faded to black. It wasn't long before he began to dream. Jake was in his house, but something was different. He felt like someone or something was in the house with him, cautiously, Jake went through his home that was once familiar. He felt the urge to check the basement. As he tip-toed down the stairs he heard a strange gurgling noise. Jake peeked around the corner, where the stairs met the floor, there he saw something that could only exist within a wild dream.

Before him was a pool of light blue slime, it covered the entire floor. It felt about a foot deep and was translucent. The sheen of the slime glistened from the dim lights of the basement. There was a figure in the pale azure sludge. Jake gingerly dipped his bare toe in the slime. It was warm to the touch! The moment his calloused feet submerged below the slime's surface his skin felt hot and relaxed. It was as if his feet were being massaged. It felt wonderful! The fear of the unknown vanished when he stepped into the pool and approached the figure. When he stood about a couple feet from the humanoid shape, he saw it was a person, encased in the goo that coated the floor. His eyes were rolled back and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth. The sludge was pouring into his mouth. Jake could see subtle movement over the figure's body, massaging every inch of him. Then Jake saw a large bulge of slime over the figure's rock-hard penis. The slime was steadily milking the figure's penis. As if on cue, he heard the same feminine voice say, "Hungry". Jake awoke with a start to find himself in his basement. He was wearing the sapphire ring.

"Was I sleep walking?" Jake asked aloud as he looked around the room.

Suddenly the ring's stone glowed and a pale blue slime poured from the ring, Jake ripped the ring from his finger and threw it to the ground but the slime kept spewing forth from the stone. He raced up the stairs and barricaded the door with a kitchen chair once he escaped the basement. Jake gasped for breath, desperately trying to find out what was happening. He ran to the phone to call for...someone, anyone who might be able to help. As he pulled out his cell phone, he saw the bars, or lack thereof. Upon looking outside, Jake saw why, a blizzard had settled in. That marked out fleeing his home, if he went outside in this weather, he would be dead in an hour.

A familiar gurgling noise ripped his attention from the weather and back to the basement. Light blue goo was pouring from the cracks in the door. Jake thought back to his dream, was the man in the basement him? There was only one way to be sure but it would go against survival instincts. After grabbing a spatula, Jake returned to the growing puddle of slime in front of the basement door. Channeling his inner biologist, Jake prodded the glistening blue sludge with his spatula. Nothing out the ordinary, no sizzling, no corrosion. He laid the cookware aside and hesitantly touched the slime with his bare finger. Just like in his dream, it was warm to the touch and it made his skin feel hot. Jake could feel the cool air on his finger, it sent a shiver up his spine as it felt different somehow.

Something in him changed, he felt a desire to be covered in the strange goo. No, he couldn't. He shouldn't want to even touch this stuff but Jake could feel his desire spreading throughout his body like a fire. His skin felt hot and so cold at the same time. He felt himself hardening against his will. Jake looked down at his half mast manhood, with a frustrated huff he threw open the door.

What lie within his own basement was far beyond what he ever would have thought possible in the real world. The floor was covered in at least 2 feet of the pale blue sludge but its surface was as flat as glass. A "tendril" of the slime was reaching up the stairs. Whether his actions were fueled by curiosity, insanity or lust Jake didn't know but he waded into the goo. His skin immediately was covered in goosebumps. The goo was warm, not hot. Jake heard a sizzling shortly after entering the ooze. He looked down to see his pants melting away but the slime didn't burn his skin at all. On the contrary, it felt like the slime was massaging the muscles in his thighs and calves.

Jake tried to move back up the stairs but the last of his survival instincts were washed away when the slime rose up and enveloped his member. The sludge rubbed his manhood tenderly. The same warm feeling spread over his groin. He sighed passionately in response to the slime's actions. It wasn't long before Jake found himself actually wading further into his basement, to the place where he saw the figure in his dreams. His movements almost didn't feel like his own, as if the goo was directing his legs where to go. Jake didn't care, he was at full mast already and the cloud of lust had fogged over his mind. He wanted release.

The slime seemed to understand his thoughts as it lifted and pinned him with his back against the wall. Jake grunted in a mix of surprise and arousal as he became the slime's plaything. The goo had his arms pinned over his head while keeping his legs spread eagle, angling his hips slightly outwards. The sludge held him aloft as it formed over his fully erect member. Just as before, with his legs, the slime massaged his cock. Jake felt the slime form several bumps and tendrils to wrap around his manhood. The goo moved in slow, wavelike motions. It reminded him of a kind of milking motion.

Jake let his head fall back as he focused more on the pleasure this slime was giving him. His eyes rolling to the back of his head. Then he felt something force its way in his mouth. It was an appendage grown by the goo! Jake choked and sputtered as the appendage pushed past his tongue and into his throat. The slime tasted sweet but Jake didn't care for the method of delivery. He struggled against the slimy restraints to attempt to pull the goo from his mouth. However, his binds remained too strong. Jake gagged as he choked on the slime, unlike the slow massaging motions of the sludge on his cock this appendage moved much faster.

"I'm getting facefucked by slime?!" He thought.

Despite this new sensation, he was still rock solid. Jake continued to wiggle and squirm in the slime's grasp. Something about being held by this substance was bringing out his inner desires. He felt the slime's tentacle swell and pull itself free from his mouth. It squirted slime over his chest. This sludge, unlike the rest, felt cool to the touch. Pale purple goo covered his chest and stomach. The ooze began to move as it coagulated on his nipples and wrapped around his throat. Jake felt the purple sludge tighten around his neck, struggling for breath, he let out a pitiful whimper. The wavelike motions on his cock sped up, at the same time the cool goo on his nipples swirled and toyed with him. Jake gritted his teeth in pleasure as the slime played with his cock and nipples.

Then Jake saw the same "tentacle" move in front of his face. While he wanted to taste the slime again, he wasn't about to suck this tentacle off for it. Without warning, the tentacle sent several jets of purple slime on to his face. The purple ooze pulled his head back against the wall, pinning it in place. The rest of the slime slid over his cheeks and mouth. It covered the entire lower half of his face in a thick layer of gunk. The tentacle approached his lips again and joined with the goo already on his face. With strength Jake thought impossible, the slime forced his mouth open. He saw the sludge flow from the tentacle up to his slime-mask and he tasted the sweet nectar again. This time, Jake greedily gulped down as much as he could.

He then realized, between hungry gulps of the slime, he was close to climaxing. The bumps and tendrils that were now vigorously stroking his cock had achieved their goal. Jake writhed in place as he felt his entire body tingle with excitement. As the milking motions reached their peak, he gave the slime what it wanted, jet after jet of cum entered the slime. He coated the tendrils and bumps with cream as he moaned into his slime mask. The goo seemed to eat his cum as hungrily as he gulped down the slime. However, his orgasm was simultaneously greeted with another sensation, a slimy tendril wriggled its way into his ass. The slime acted as a natural lubricant but Jake bucked his hips in both surprise and ecstasy. The tentacle seized the opportunity and immediately began pumping into his ass.

Jake squirmed feebly against his bonds as the slime entered his body from his mouth and his ass. He could feel the countless bumps and grooved on the slime in his ass as each stimulated him far beyond what he thought was possible. He moaned lustfully as the slime on his hips didn't stop massaging his cock but slowed down. With every powerful thrust from the slime into his ass, it practically fondled his prostate. He yelped as the goo on his chest pinched a nipple. In a lusty daze, Jake looked down at his stomach, it was bloated so he looked like he was about 4 months pregnant. His heavy breathing calmed slightly as he thought about the slime filling his insides to the brim. The slime in his ass had slowed to a regular and steady pace. Jake's eyes rolled back into his head as his thoughts swam in the sea of pleasure and lust. His concerns about the outside world were swept asunder with every loving stroke of the slime on his cock, with every pump into his ass and with his every greedy gulp of the sweet sludge.

After several minutes of milking and filling him, the slime lowered him into the pool that covered the floor of his basement. He lay floating in the goo as it continued to milk him. As Jake attempted to stand, he felt the wavelike motions speed up. The tentacle in his ass pumped a little faster and went a little deeper. His mask force more liquid into his mouth. He took a shaky step, the gooey appendage in his ass released more slime into his already bloated stomach. Jake dropped to his knees as another explosive orgasm hit him like a freight train. His spine quivered and his hips instinctively thrust forward. The slime greedily drank it all. Jake stood up once again, every step made the slime stimulate and play with him harder. The slime around his throat tighten to the point he could barely breath between gulps of the goo. After several blissful minutes of unearthly pleasure, Jake reached the stairs. The slime was vigorously milking him, desperate for another dose of his cum. The slime in his ass released goo in his ass with every other thrust. The lewd, wet slapping sounds reverberating off the basement walls. Jake moaned into the mask constantly. His knees shook and his hips bucked with every motion.

As Jake put one foot on the stairs, he felt a large mound of slime drape itself over his back. He could feel gelatinous breasts press against his back. A long, slimy tongue licked up the back of his neck, sending chills throughout his whole body. While Jake couldn't hear a voice his felt like the slime was begging him not to leave. Jake looked at his engorged belly, it was double the size it was before! As he dropped to all fours on the stairs, the slime woman gently pulled him back into the pool...

Myrph
Myrph
633 Followers