The Good Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fanfare
fanfare
101 Followers

Lenora was saving her hymen for her marriage honeymoon. She had promised her dying Daddy she would be married in white and she absolutely means to keep that promise. She even refuses to use tampons, nothing intrusive allowed but tongue!

Ursula and Kasey both admitted to me, that Lenora was fantastic at oral sex. She had been a Big Ten College swimming champion. Which explained her capacity for being able to hold her breath as to why she was so good at deep throating my seven inches. Honestly, she has been the only woman who could ever take me all the way down her gullet. I don't think it's the length as much as the thickness that prevents other women from engorging.

Even Ursula had to admit defeat. Defoot? I'm sure there's a funny punny in there somewhere if I try hardly enough. Perhaps I should switch to metric? Uhh, not that I am complaining, you understand? Considering all the glorious effort and energetic enthusiasm my wife puts into lumberjacking my redwood!

We all three really liked Lenora, she might have become a permanent addition to our trio. Then she received a fantastic opportunity to take over as the head swimming coach for the U.H. at Diamondhead. Whose swimming team's motto is; "If you can swim faster than the sharks, you belong on our team!" They must have some very exciting tryouts......

Last time we heard from Lenora, she had just married a woman Sumo wrestler from Samoa. Mazeltov!

Well, I hope this is what you'all wanted to read. If you enjoyed, please heart me.

If you didn't enjoy, don't worry, be happy! Take your pills. Homeland Security will be keeping a benevolent eye upon your activities. For your own good of course. Protect you from the bad guys, whoever we decide they are this week.

Once Jeb is POTUS, we'll have the renewed authority to reevaluate your birth status and issue you eugenically graded medical access permits. And of course, finally implementing the steganographic Wolfowitz Treaty, collecting the required automatic payroll deductions for the payment of the Jizyah to the Saudi Royal Ministry of Infidel Affairs and Tribute Collection.

Happy trails, good buddy!

fanfare
fanfare
101 Followers
12