The Good Dad Returns

Story Info
Dad uses sexy daughter to entertain a guest.
2.7k words
4.16
162.9k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers

This story is for Padme. Hope you like it.

*

It was a beautiful Monday morning. The sun was streaming through the windows and the birds were singing in the trees. I was in a good mood. I had fucked my daughter last night till she passed out while her mother lay unconscious in the bedroom. Darlene's pussy was real tight when I first impaled her with my cock but by the time I had finished with her she was wide open, oozing cum and pussy juice. I had to carry her to her bed and leave her there to come to. I decided to go and check on her.

Before I left the bedroom I glanced at the body of my wife under the sheets and confirmed she was still breathing. Damn tricky things those sleeping pills. You just had to give your intended victim the right dosage. Much as the thought appealed to me I just couldn't let Darlene's mom die of an overdose. I was too lazy to think of what to tell the cops and all that crap.

Darlene was lying on her back on the bed, her arms and legs all flung out. Her hair made a messy blonde halo round her head; her eyes were shut with her pretty mouth half open. Her massive breasts rose up and down as she snored, the two white globes so heavy that they spread over her chest and down her sides. The nipples were still hard and I wondered if that was how they always were. She was completely naked because I had stripped her of her soaked clothes before placing her on the bed and her young, juicy body was almost entirely covered with dried cum. There was cum on her cheeks and chin, between her tits, all over her thighs and her pussy hole which yawned at me. I cocked my head to one side to observe her. I got a kick seeing her so wasted and felt myself getting hard. I considered fucking her again as she lay helpless but I heard the phone ringing in the living room and reluctantly went to answer it.

"Yeah?"

"Mike?"

"Hey, Andy, what's up?"

Mike is my childhood friend. Tall, dark and handsome even in his fifties he was every much a bastard as I was. We shared everything as we grew up: food, toys, clothes and even women when we got old enough. Even my marriage didn't affect our relationship. He boasted to me that he would fuck my wife and I dared him to try. One day he triumphantly showed me a video he filmed with his camera phone of him ass humping my wife Catherine on my own bed when I wasn't home. Apparently she didn't know he had sneakily set up the phone to capture the action and she noisily moaned and squealed while Andy massaged her big boobs and made faces at the camera. When Catherine had finally passed out he took the liberty of getting close ups of her face, boobs and pussy. I was furious and incredibly turned on at the same time and demanded for him to delete it. Of course he refused but downloaded a copy for me instead. I still have it on my mobile; I use it to wank anytime I'm bored.

"I'm popping in this evening to say hi. Is that okay?"

"Sure, bro, come around."

"What do you have for me when I get there apart from booze and porn?"

"You've already had my wife, you greedy prick."

"Yeah, but I got tired of her big wobbly ass and boobs, Mike. When are you going to dump her spent ass and get a new wife?"

"Hmm... you know I think I have something for you."

"Really? What?"

"It's a surprise. Just bring your ass over here. And bring some mutherfucking weed as well."

"No, problem, my man. I hope you've got something good because I'm horny as hell."

"Have I ever let you down?"

"Nope. See ya!"

Andy hung up and I went back up to Darlene's room. There was no change in the scenery except for a bluebottle fly that was taking a morning hike across her right tit.

"Darlene, darling, wake up" I said as I gently shook her shoulders. She moaned and woke slowly.

"Daddy?"

"Are you okay, sweetheart?"

"I'm a little sore but I think I'm okay."

"Let's get you cleaned up okay? You're a mess.

"Alright, Daddy."

I prepared a bubble bath for her and told her to hop in. Taking off my shirt I was all parent-like as I gave her a good scrubbing. I ordered her to stand up and bend over as I thoroughly cleaned her ass crack and butt hole. I also cleaned her pussy and massaged her boobs. She grunted and groaned as my hands groped her and held on to my shoulders for support. When I was done I kissed her on the lips and wrapped her in a towel. Back in her room I told her what was up.

"Darlene?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"I would like you to do me a favor."

"I would do anything for you, Daddy."

"Good girl! I have an old friend coming around this evening to see me. You haven't met him before and he doesn't know you're in town. I want you to help me host him."

"Okay! What do you want me to do?"

"Oh... nothing much. He's about my age and a bit lonely. His wife died in a car accident about ten years ago and he has never been happy since. I need you to make him happy."

This was a blatant lie. Andy had never been married but was I supposed to tell her outright that she would be the main course for my horny friend? Understandably Darlene oozed sympathy for my 'bereaved' friend.

"Oh, the poor man! I'll do my best to make him happy."

"That's my girl. Now go and find something sexy to wear, okay? Something that shows plenty of cleavage and thigh. Maybe that pink slip dress that I like so much."

"Okay, Dad. What about mom? Won't she be awake? She might not understand that we are just trying to make your friend happy."

I grinned evilly.

"Don't worry about mom. I think she said she would be in bed all day again..."

***

Andy arrived around seven. He was casually dressed in t-shirt and jeans which showed off his athletic body that I had always envied. He playfully punched me in my potbelly as we exchanged the customary pleasantries. I led him to the living room and we sat down on the couch still trading barbs.

"Want a beer?" I asked grinning.

"Hell, yeah! What else you got?'

"Where's the weed?"

"Right here" Andy said, conjuring up a small nylon bag, "Do we smoke it here? Where's your wife? Won't she object?"

"The old hag is sleeping off the flu. She won't bother us."

"So whatcha got? Hookers? Drugs?"

"Patience, you shameless old fart, let me get you the beer first." I clapped my hands and Andy looked at me in amazement. He asked me whether I had recently hired a butler and I told him to be quiet.

Darlene cat-walked into the living room and stood before us. She was wearing a very short, pink slip dress that stopped just below the hard line of her bum. If she raised a leg you could catch a glimpse of her lace panties which barely hid the thick patch of blond hair between her creamy thighs. The dress could barely contain her boobs which threatened to spill out with every movement she made. Her hair was now combed and straight and nearly reached her waist while her pretty face glowed healthily. Her puffy eyes had been skillfully concealed under the makeup. She really looked voluptuous and delectable. I grinned to myself and turned to look at Andy. His eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head and his mouth was wide open.

"Andy, have you met my daughter Darlene?"

He didn't answer. He was still staring. Darlene just stood there patiently with her arms behind her back and her tits sticking out. She looked much taller on black heels.

"Andy! Focus!"

"Yeah! Uh... No, I haven't" he garbled almost incoherently. I saw a tent building on his crotch and shook my head in amusement.

"Darlene, this is Andy. Say hi to Andy."

"Hi, Andy" she chirped.

"Hi."

"Darlene, fetch us two cold beers, okay? Off you go, quick as a bunny."

"Yes, Dad."

She sashayed into the kitchen with Andy's eyes drilling holes in her firm bum.

"Like what you see?" I asked him smugly.

"You bet I do. I didn't know your daughter was smoking hot!"

"She is, isn't she? I told you it was a surprise."

For the first time in our long friendship I saw Andy look at me with a mixture of intense gratitude and disbelief. Normally I was the one who got things from Andy since he had always been well off. Now he looked like he was ready to kiss my feet.

"You mean... I can... have her?"

"Hell yeah. But on one condition."

"What? I'll do anything? I'll suck your dick if you ask me to!"

We laughed at that.

"No... thanks for the image but that's not necessary. You'll have to let me watch you fuck my daughter. In fact I think I need a new video to jack off to. The one in which you fucked my wife is getting stale."

Even Andy looked shocked by my words.

"Mike, are there no limits to your depravity?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Can I go all the way with Darlene?" Andy asked hopefully, "You know how perverse I can be."

"Look who's calling the kettle black. Sure you can. Just don't snap her neck or stick her head in the loo. That sick stuff you can do to my wife."

"Sorry, Mike, I would love to but Catherine's way past her sell by date."

"Yeah, pity."

Darlene came back with the beers and handed them over to us. Andy still looked perplexed as if he didn't know what to do next. I decided to take control of the situation.

"Darlene, be a good girl and give my good friend Andy a striptease."

Her eyes widened in shock for a few seconds but she then smiled nervously and went to put on some music. The organized noise of some diva filled the living room, I guess it was Britney Spears or whatever the fuck these stupid kids listened to nowadays, and she approached the couch slowly and started to dance.

Andy sat watching, his mouth still agape and his tent growing while Darlene slowly and seductively pulled her slip dress over her head. When she stood before us in her underwear, even I who had seen it all before felt my breath quicken at the sight of those huge boobs with the pink lace bra struggling to hold them steady and her blond thicket sprouting out of her small lace panties. She gyrated to the beat of the song, swinging her wide hips and running her hands over her body. I heard Andy moan. I decided this was the time to leave the two to get acquainted while I fetched my camcorder.

"Andy" I said, winking at him, "Let me check on poor Catherine. She's really feeling down you know. I can't leave my darling wife to be just there on her own. I'll be back soon."

As I walked past Darlene I squeezed her bum, particularly the part uncovered by her ridiculously small panties and went to my room. I barely glanced at my wife as I took my camcorder from a drawer and I took my time going back to the living room.

Darlene was completely naked and dancing in front of Andy. His fingers were softly stroking her thighs. There was a leer on his face that I last saw on video when he fucked my wife.

"How's my boy doing?" I asked jovially.

"Doing very well, thank you, sir" he replied without taking his eyes of my daughter.

"Very good then, carry on." I switched on the camcorder and placed it on a chair in a vantage position to catch all the action.

I sat down next to Andy and watched him slide his fingers to the bush between Darlene's legs. He slid a digit into her pussy and wiggled it around. Darlene gasped and squeezed her breasts together. He pulled out the finger and sucked it clean.

"I must congratulate you, Mr. Jones; your daughter has the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted."

"Thank you, Mr. Campbell, you are too kind."

He put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer. He stuffed his face in her crotch and began to guzzle noisily. Darlene whimpered and grabbed his head. I loved the scene so much that I pulled out my dick from my shorts and began to stroke it. It reminded me of the good old days when Andy and I would hide somewhere and watch strange men fuck his hot mom senseless. Sigh... great times.

As my friend lapped at my daughter's juices he raised his arms and grabbed her huge tits with his big, strong hands. He fondled her roughly and she squealed with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Darlene suddenly shuddered and she nearly fell. Andy grabbed her ass and made sure she came fully in his face. When he withdrew from her pussy he looked like someone had poured yogurt all over his mouth and nose.

"I think your daughter should suck our stiff rods, don't you think?"

"But Andy, how did you know that was what I was thinking? You must be fucking telepathic or something."

He dragged her to her knees and whipped out his cock. His tool was long and sleek while mine was real thick. We still debated which one was better. Darlene put Andy's cock in her mouth and started to suck him vigorously. He grunted and groaned as he held on to her long hair. Several minutes later she pulled out and she took my penis in her hand. Mine didn't go in so easily and her lips had to really stretch over my shaft. She sucked it bravely and even I began to feel sorry for her so I grabbed her hair and gently pulled her off. She licked my balls instead.

Eventually Andy and I got tired of the foreplay and he pulled Darlene to her feet. He grabbed her waist again and lifting her easily, dropped her on his dick. His aim was perfect and with a wet squish, he impaled her. Darlene screamed.

I must say he really knew how to fuck. He pumped her silly while she moaned and begged for him to stop. He came a little quickly and passed her on to me like a joint. I gently pushed my penis into her dripping pussy and the lips still struggled to accommodate me. Eventually I was all in and after a few gentle thrusts I began to fuck her mercilessly. Her tits bounced on my face as I used my hands to lift her up and down with amazing strength. She really screamed a lot. I came noisily after she must have had multiple orgasms. When I finally stopped she was weeping. I took her face in my hands and kissed her passionately. I told her I was sorry and that she should shut the fuck up.

"Now off you go to your room, you slut, quick as a bunny" I said cheerfully.

"Yes, Daddy."

Later in the evening I saw Andy off and he couldn't stop yakking about the great time he had.

"Can I have her for at least one weekend?" he asked hopefully.

"Oh well, I'll think about it."

When I got back to the house I went to check on Darlene. She was still panting as she got ready for another bath.

"You okay, Babe?" I asked.

"I'm fine" she said with a smile.

"Hope you had a good time."

"Yes I did."

"So what do you have to say?"

"Thank you, Daddy. You really are the best!"

Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers