The Good Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
(Suite) Incest, sodomy, lesbianism, perversions.
2.7k words
4.05
95.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FOUR

The following morning, Evelyne was in an improved mood with the house staff, and even paused for a moment of detente with the Haitian laundry-maid, who she had grown increasingly fond of, finding her a suitable and dependable companion in her husband's increasing absences. She learned that the maid's name was Constance, and that she had a son, twenty-some years of age, who worked as a stable-boy, for another household. Evelyne suggested he might want to visit the estate with the purpose of teaching her daughter to ride. She worried that her daughter might be isolated in her new surroundings, having no one of her age with which to be entertained. She had seen her frequently talking with the Polish maid, Anna, and she said she did not want her daughter socializing with people of inferior intelligence.

"I will ask my boy if he will come around," said Constance, and with that they left the matter of Emilie's social life unaddressed.

Then, Evelyne asked Constance if she were married, to which Constance replied that she had been, in the past, but she had lost her husband due to a misfortunate accident that had left her widowed with her son and two daughters to fend for. Her daughters did not live with her anymore, both were now grown up and had husbands of their own. When she confided this, Evelyne was surprised that someone who appeared so young, not even thirty years of age, should have children already of a marrying age. When she asked Constance about this Constance laughed and said that she was older than she looked, and that in the islands where she came from, women had children at an early age.

"Emilie is my only child," said Evelyne. "And I don't intent on having another."

"She's very well behaved," remarked Constance.

"Yes. Perhaps too well behaved," sighed Evelyne. "She doesn't dare contradict me. Sometimes, sometimes I wonder if she has a mind of her own. And she's so dreadfully shy, I worry about her making proper friends. What will happen when she must go to school?"

The Haitien maid waved her off. "These things take care of themselves," she said, and smiled, her tan lips revealing perfect, glossy teeth.

Evelyne remarked then what a surprising and exotic beauty Constance owned. She was a woman in complete command of her body and of her senses. She moved with surprising sensuality, as if preparing for a dance. She often walked about barefoot, but her feet were always clean. She had thin, wiry arms, kinky hair which cropped about her pretty face. She had small breasts, pert, a very slender waist, angular hips, and a small round bottom that could not have been more perfectly shaped. Evelyne felt herself irresistably drawn towards this woman, but she did not dare act on her passion, for fear of arousing an adverse reaction. She excused herself rather and escaped from the vicinity.

It was then that she went into the garden, and came upon Anna, who was lying on the grass, near the bank of a cool pond. The girl was wearing a tight red dress, and had a scarf around her neck. She had her eyes closed to the sun, and did not see Evelyne approach.

Evelyne snapped, "I don't pay you to sunbathe."

Anna's eyes opened to her Mistress glowering over her. She propped herself up on her elbows and snorted. "I can do whatever I like -"

"Oh can you!" Evelyne felt herself trembling with rage. "I'll have you know that -"

Anna rolled over on the grass, ignoring her. She kicked her legs behind her, like a little girl. Her beautiful rump swelled against the rouge of her dress. Evelyne tried to say something further but she couldn't. Her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth. The girl was so petty, so vulgar, and so enticing all at once.

"Stop that -" Anna said.

Evelyne jerked. "Stop what?"

"You know -" the girl fiddled with a blade of grass, crushing it between her fingers. "Stop staring at me."

"I'm not - I - I wasn't," Evelyne crossed her arms defensively.

Anna cocked her head at her, gave her a naughty gaze. "Yes you were. You were staring right at my ass. I could feel it."

"Well - "

"Don't deny it. I may be stupid like you constantly insist - but not that stupid."

"I - well what if I was." Snapped Evelyne. "Can I help it, if -"

"If what?"

"Nevermind," Evelyne waved her off. "I'll leave you alone."

She turned to leave.

"No, wait," Anna rose to her feet. She grabbed Evelyne by the wrist. Evelyne sucked in a breath, feeling Anna's fingers press on her pulse.

"Say what you were meaning to say," Anna said to her.

Evelyne eyed her. "All right, I said I can't help it if I "

"Yes."

"If I find you beautiful." She exhaled loudly. "There, I said it. Now will you let me go?"

"Do you really want to go?"

"No. I... I don't know what I want," Evelyne confessed, shamed, confused.

"I know perfectly well what it is you want," said Anna coyly. Still holding Evelyne's wrist, she lifted her limp hand to her mouth, took hold of Evelyne's long forefinger and sucked it into her wet mouth. Evelyne felt a chill run through her, such as she had never felt before. The chill ran to her very entrails. The girl took her wet finger and slid it behind her dress and straight inbetween the mounds of her perfect breasts.

"You want me," she said.

"Yes," stammered Evelyne.

"Here -"

"Yes. Oh yes."

Anna took hold of Evelyne's blushing face, in her hands and she cocked her head slightly and she shut her eyes and kissed her lightly on the lips. She went on kissing her, probing her mouth, kissing her throat, sucking at her lips, flicking her tongue against Evelyne's.

"So you want me," she said, teasingly.

"Yes."

"Tell me -" she whispered, taking Evelyne's hands, and guiding them to her firm, proud rump. She posed them against her ass cheeks. "Is this what you really want?"

"Oh yes!" Evelyne gasped. "Anna - please -"

"Then take it." Anna said.

Wasting no time, Evelyne, hands trembling with excitement, loosened the dress from Anna's shoulders and slid it down her body. She pulled her bra down, exposing the breasts, running her fingers in Vs around the hardening nipples. She ran her hands down the flat of Anna's belly and reposed them on the curve of her hips. Then her fingers ran to the lace thong Anna was wearing and she slowly pulled this down her legs, the thong sticking slightly against Anna's labia, before slinking its way down her thighs.

Evelyne pushed Anna's legs apart, exposing her plump cunt to the sun. It was beautiful, fat, rosy, glistening with moisture. She could smell its sweet and powerful aroma. She licked the curling pubes above Anna's cunt, then slid her tongue around the sides and then straight into the quick of it -

"MMM Mistress, you surprise me," Anna whispered, as Evelyne lapped thirstily at her cunt. "Oh yes - that's really quite wonderful you -"

"Shut up," Evelyne ordered. She grabbed the girl roughly by the arm and shook her. Then she turned her around.

"Face that way," she barked.

"But Mistress I -"

"I said shut up." Evelyne repeated, slapping the girl's rump for further emphasis.

"Ow -" the girl winced.

She slapped her again, three more times, back and forth, until her ass was streaked and red. "Quit talking back to me. There's more of that for you. Dirty cunt. Now stay put -"

She grabbed Anna's firm buttocks, pulling the cheeks apart, exposing her tight, pink cherry-colored asshole.

"You were right," said Evelyne, running a finger over Anna's asshole. "This is what I want."

Then she pulled Anna's ass apart further and shoved her mouth and nose into the crack, licking at it lustily, smelling the earthy tones of her ass, spitting on it, watching her saliva run in rivulets down the insides of her thigh, licking it back up, tasting her ass and cunt juices. She wet a finger and thrust it into Anna's ass

"Mistress please!" Anna shouted out

"Quiet!" Evelyne yelled. She slapped her hard, five, six, ten times, spanking raw her ass. "Quiet. Do as you're told. Get down on the grass."

Trembling Anna fell to her knees.

"Kneel forward!" Evelyne ordered. "Go on!" She shoved at her violently. "Kneel forward you stupid cunt. I'll show you what you really want."

"Mistress I - yes - yes -" Anna went on all fours obediently, kneeling her head forward as her plump and perfect ass sailed high in the air.

Evelyne paused to admire its beauty and then she sucked two fingers in her mouth, wetting them and pushed them into Anna's unviolated asshole.

Anna groaned and struggled as she pushed them in, but she continued, probing them further and further, she wiggled them around inside her ass, stretching her sphincter, then she pulled them out and licked them. She wetted a third finger and forced the three of them into her target.

"Mistress no I -" Anna wailed.

Ignoring her Evelyne persisted to brutally sodomize her with her fingers, gaping her asshole even larger. She pulled them back out, admiring the dilated hole, then she grabbed Anna by the hair and pulled her head back and shoved her fingers into her mouth.

"Go on - taste it," Evelyne said.

"Mistress please."

"Taste it, taste your ass," Evelyne ordered. But there was no need to insist, Anna had gobbled her three fingers into her open mouth and was sucking on them greedily.

"Does that taste good? I'm positive it does, you little bitch," Evelyne snarled, now finger-fucking her mouth. She tore them back out and shoved her fingers back into Anna's ass, finger-fucking her some more.

"My turn," she said, licking on them. She spit three times on Anna's asshole and licked it all up again. Then she spanked her brutally until her ass was raw and shining, after which she left her, head in the dirt and grass, snuffling to herself, shaking with her recent rodgering -

FIVE

It was Constance who betrayed Evelyne's confidence. She had spied her frollicking with Anna in the garden and, gripped by an insane and overpowering jealousy, had rushed to Roberto and relayed what she had seen. He took it in stride, seemingly surprised but not overwhelmed by his wife's arduous conquest.

"Thank you for sharing this with me," he said to Constance. "I know it must not have been easy for you."

"Please, don't tell her you know this," said Constance.

He promised her that she need not fear this, then sent her away. Then, once alone, with his thoughts, he said to himself. "Well, at least we have established one fact. She is as much a libertine as I am -" And with that he huffed proudly, elated with the sense of freedom that this bit of information had granted him.

He knew his wife would begin washing up, when she returned from her libertinous adventure in the garden, and he knew that she would avoid him when she did this. So he resolved to turn this to his advantage.

He went quietly up the stairs to Emilie's room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" he heard her say, absently.

"I need to speak with you," he said, surprised how his voice strangled.

There was silence, and then the door opened and she was standing there, looking shy and defiant all at once.

"What is it?" she demanded. "I'm busy -"

"Busy? Doing what?" he asked.

She flushed crimson and looked down at the floor. His gaze was too much for her tiny frame to handle. "I was - trying on some clothes," she said.

He came in the room, shut the door softly behind him. "Oh. Anything interesting?"

She was wearing a pretty blue skirt, with flowers printed on it, and a halter top tight against her budding breasts. Her belly was exposed and had the beginnings of a tan.

"I can see you've been in the sun," he remarked.

She blushed further and covered up her midriff with her arms. "Do you have to do that?"

"Do what?" he asked, intrigued.

"Look at me like that," she said.

"Like what?"

"You know," she reddened. "It makes me uncomfortable."

"Well, we wouldn't want that now would we," he said, hopping over to the bed and sitting on the edge of it.

She stared at him speechless. "This is my room."

"Yes I know."

"You have no right to be here."

"Do you want me to leave?"

She stopped. Bit her lower lip.

"That's a very pretty skirt you have on," he said appraisingly.

"Stop it!" she blushed violently.

"But it is," he said.

"I know, but stop -"

"Why?"

"Mother will be here soon."

"She's drawing a bath. Won't you show me that skirt, a little closer please?"

Emilie hesitated, then feeling herself drawn to him, by some magnetic charm, she took two steps closer to the bed. "Like it?" she asked him coyly.

"Very much," he said. "Would you mind coming a little closer still?"

She sucked in a deep breath, pushed her bosom outward, and, trying to comport herself coolly, as a woman should, she stepped right up to his knees. He grabbed at her suddenly, and drew her into his lap. She squealed and kicked off one of her sandals, it went crashing against the armoire. She struggled and he held her tighter. She bent her head and she bit his arm.

He grabbed her budding breasts. She suddenly stopped moving. Her breathing paused.

"What is it?" he asked her. "Cat got your tongue?" His hands cupped around her breasts, slowly milking them into excitement.

"Do you know what these are?" he asked her.

She tried to say something smart but her breath caught in her throat.

"Well? Don't you have anything to say?" he asked her. His hands continued massaging her breasts. Then they slid down her tiny, slender waist, his fingers almost meeting as he cupped her about the waist. He gave her a little squeeze and she let out a yelp and a laugh.

"That tickles! Stop it!"

"OK," he said.

She arched her back, suddenly aware that she was sitting on his lap. She pressed her tiny buttocks down against his thighs. Then she moved her waist in a circle.

"Don't do that!" he warned her.

"Why not?"

"You know why."

"No I don't. Tell me -" She shook her rump against him. "Does it excite you?"

"Yes," he stammered.

"Really!"

"Very much." He gasped as her tiny ass moved against his crotch.

"Show me," she said, jumping off him and turning to face him. She kneeled on the rug in front of him and her hands went to his knees.

"Emilie, you're just a child -"

"No, I'm not. Now show me - please," she added insistently.

He took one of her tiny hands and guided it to his crotch. Then he unzipped his fly, and pulled out his cock, semi-stiff, which flopped to the side and curled upwards.

"Oh - oh my god," Emilie gasped. Her slender fingers gripped the base of his cock, and it swelled in her grasp, larger than she could imagine. It was huge. Four or five times the size of her palm. Instinctively she begin to flog it, up and down, watching it harden, swell even further, until it was this giant, pulsating thing in her tender grip. With her free hand she began to explore the weight of his testicles.

She lowered her small head, until it was nearly level with the head of his cock.

"Go on, taste it," he told her.

"But -"

"Go on, Emilie!" he encouraged her.

"But - I don't know if I can - it's too big."

"Just try it. Try licking it first."

"OK," she complyed. She flicked her tongue hesitantly at the helmet.

"Is that good?"

She licked it again, three more times.

"Emily? Answer me. Is it good?"

She forced her mouth around the head of it, sucking it in greedily, halfway up the shaft which was as far as her tender inexperience would allow. Try as she might she could not swallow further, so she resolved to suck him this far.