The Good Deed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bourguit
Bourguit
10 Followers

I touch both my breasts as Megan keeps her rhythm steady, circling the entire clit area with the flat part of her tongue in a constant pulsing sensation.

She stops only to stay after a gasp, "Your pussy tastes so sweet...so sweet..."

"I love your tongue on my pussy."

Megan moans with in agreement as she goes back to working me over and releases the wild woman inside me until my leg shakes as I cum and it's fucking glorious.

"Oh shit baby...yeah...oh yeah...," I moan.

"I love your pussy against my face."

"You're so fucking beautiful baby," I moan as she slows down her pace. I rub her black hair and I want to compliment her more but every time she kisses my pussy I have to close my eyes because my brain shuts off.

"I love the taste of your cum baby."

When she sticks her fingers in my pussy and sucks my clit, putting a lot of thought and care into how she touches me, I knew it is round two; I feel like a blushing bride getting all the gifts she asked for.

"Don't stop, right there," I passionately order. Megan moans with confirmation. "Yeah...yeah..."

"Your pussy is so wet. You like it what I'm doing?"

"Yeah, don't stop," I reply with an order, smiling.

We exchange looks and she gives me a wink, licking my juices from her fingers, before sticking them back in. I squirm; my big tell that I'm enjoying myself.

"Are you cumming," Megan asks.

"Oh yeah baby...oh yeah baby, don't stop...I'm going to cum so hard..."

I hutch forward and moan loudly, apparently so loudly that I see Megan stand to her feet and muffle my moans by kissing me hard on the lips. I didn't care, so long as her fingers are still inside me. I press against her hand in place as I cum and moan in her mouth. She partially smiles as I start to breathe heavily when she pulls away.

"Oh God...yeah," I say while my body shakes.

"Wow," Megan says with a proud smile before kissing me.

"Don't move those fucking fingers," I order, still partially shaking. "Oh fuck..."

"I love it when you do that, that means I did a good job," Megan whispers before she kisses my neck and then sucks on both my nipples.

She did a great job, but it doesn't mean she's getting her fingers back until I' m good and ready. I slowly play with them, letting them slip in and out, as I ride out my ecstasy. I feel Megan's free hand grab and slap my ass.

"I love that ass," Megan comments.

"Why the hell is everyone slapping my ass tonight?" I ask.

Megan laughs and kisses me on the lips again and again. I release her from my hold before she gets slap happy with my ass. She stretches her wrist but looks at me with deep longing gaze before we kiss again.

"Ok, I forgive you," I comment.

"I love you," Megan responds.

"What...what's that?" I rub her hair and smile.

"Is that ok?"

"That's...awesome. I'm sorry, it just took my brain to process what you said. Considering what we agreed..."

"I meant it."

"Good."

We share a laugh. "Come here," she whispers. We kiss with a little tongue play, we smile at each other, and then we kiss again. "By the way, anytime you want to return the..."

"Do you mean I love you or the favor," I tease.

She grins at me. "You're horrible."

She looks away, but I pull her head towards me, saying, "Hey, look at me." She does and I look her in the eyes as softly as I'm touching her hair. "I love you Megan Poland."

"You do?"

"I'm standing in a stairway naked in my heels, of course I love you!"

She smiles and her eyes start to water as she touches my face with her clean hand. I kiss her immediately before she makes me start crying. And we hug a good, long hug.

We clean up using the cloth napkins and my last two Basis face packet samples in my purse; my secret helper when taking morning classes. I put my dress back on and I grin as Megan does nothing but stare at my body like a piece meat she wants to savor. As I help Megan put on her dress bow back on, she tears looking at me. I wipe her tears away and kiss her; she almost gets to cry, but I thought about the grannies to prevent myself from crying.

Hand in hand, we walk back upstairs, out of the storage room, and into the kitchen. We giggle when the staff suddenly pretends to start working, away from the door. As we walk into Grand Ballroom, the bride and groom is dancing to Van Halen's Why Can't This Be Love.

We look at each other and smile. I comment, "Um...did you set the song to play when we returned?"

"I'm not that good," Megan replies.

As couples join the happy couple on the dance floor, Megan leads me onto the dance floor to do the same. We smile at each other and give each other playful elbows as we dance with each other. I briefly see that Isabelle looks at us with an approving smile.

I look back at Megan and her cute nose wrinkle smile and the idea that I'm in love with this perfectly aged beauty makes me happy. I feel my eyes water immediately. The tears fall on my face soon after. I feel silly until Megan takes a step towards me, lovingly holds my face in her hands, smiles brightly at me, and kisses me.

God I do love this woman.

Bourguit
Bourguit
10 Followers
12