The Good Doctor

Story Info
White intern enjoys co-workers sex show.
1.8k words
4.29
43.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers

The emergency room at a hospital is problem the most stressful place a person can work. I spent three years working the grave yard shift in an ER after I got out of medical school about ten years ago.

I can remember the many stressful early morning emergencies that came through the hospital doors to no end. But every once in awhile there would be calm in the ER. No gun shot wounds, no domestic abuse, no drunks who thought they could run through cars. When those nights came around we made sure we took complete advantage of them.

During those times the hospital would be transformed into a horny motel. I kid you not, for some reason unknown to me, the women would become sex maniacs, I know it sounds crazy but that's the way they would act. It was like all those nights of working late and hard had taken away any chance of a social life and they saw an opportunity to get their groove on so they took it.

I mean if you were there to get minor treatment at that time chances are you would get laid or get blown and sometimes both. Initially I didn't understand it all, but eventually I became one of those women. For me it was with a Dr. Yoga Omishakin a dark sexy Nigerian brotha with the largest hands I had ever seen on a man. When he held you in his grasp, you weren't going anywhere.

Most of the nurses weren't comfortable around him because his deep voice and his dialect made it hard for some of them to understand him, but not me. I spoke the international language, the language of sex, which is a language all humans understand regardless of their nationality.

He was a somewhat shy man; I think it was because he wasn't comfortable with the language and the fact that some of the workers really and truly didn't understand some of his words when he spoke. But my personality is outgoing and I found it easy to talk to him.

Initially I didn't have any desire to be intimate with him, but after about a month of eating quick lunches and stealing a couple of minutes here and there to grab a quick smoke without any of our co-worker knowing we were smoking. We developed a mutual respect and understanding towards each other.

One early morning around 3:00am we were having a slow morning, we went to our secret spot to have a smoke. As we walked towards the exit we both heard low moans coming from one of the rooms, thinking it was someone in pain we both opened the door to the room, but the moans weren't moans of pain, they were moans of pleasure.

The nurse in charge of the 3rd shift Monica Springs was on her knees giving new meaning to the term Head Nurse. I quickly closed the door and looked at Yoga, he was standing there with a "Why did you close the door look" on his face.

"Michelle! Why did you do that?" he said.

"Do what?" I said.

"Close the door." he said.

"I take it you want to watch them. Are you some sort of pervert?"

"Pervert, I don't understand."

"A pervert, someone who... oh nevermind."

I open the door slightly as we both looked in on Monica giving Kevin Wells one of the scrubs a blow job. Yoga was behind me as we watched Kevin's black dick slide in and out of Monica's mouth like a well oiled piston. It was the first time I had ever seen a Black man's dick. It wasn't a huge mammoth dick like I had envisioned that all Black men had when I would masturbate thinking about Black men from time to time.

Monica sucked him for a few more minutes then she got up and pull her white nurse uniform up and leaned her body over the bed. Kevin got behind her and without mercy, lube or foreplay, he rammed all six inches he had up in Monica, and like a trooper she took all of him with a smile as ecstasy oozed from her face.

As Kevin entered her I could feel Yoga against my ass, and he had gotten hard. As I stood there the excitement of watching Monica and Kevin began to take over my body. I slowly pushed my ass back against his erection. He used his left hand and slightly pushed my head forward and began to kiss the back of my neck. The tongue that was used to speak words some people couldn't understand was speaking the international language. The sexy, deliberate and sensual way he slid his tongue over my neck made me weak at the knees.

I wanted him inside me and I wanted it right then and there. The sensation given to my body by his skilled tongue caused me to lose my balance, as I fell forward and nearly hit the floor. The door opened all the way and Monica and Kevin looked around for a split second, but continued doing what they were doing.

We stepped inside and Yoga grabbed me and pulled me up against him as he leaned against the wall. My back was against him as he started licking the back of my neck again. Watching the live porno in front of me had my pussy wet and panting for something thick and black to enter it. He moved his right hand in front of me; his large hand engulfed my right breast, I watched as my entire breast disappeared in his massive hand. He pulled my dress up and eased his hand down and over my thong panties to my pussy. The surprise visit from his hand caused me to clutch his hand with both of mind and I held it in a pussy touching position for a few seconds.

As Kevin tempo picked up it made me want Yoga even more. The blissful and euphoric look on Monica's face was sending orgasmic messages down to my hand covered pussy. The sight Kevin's slow methodical pussy pounding thrusts in Monica began to buckle my knees. The thought of him joining Yoga and fucking me raced through my mind. Oh how nice it would be to have those two hard body brothas working magic on my pussy with their black wands, I thought to myself as Monica's wet pussy took every inch Kevin had to offer with ease. The more I watched the more the tingling sensations mounted between my legs.

I clutched Yoga's hand and stuffed it down my panties on to my bald pussy. Like a magnet my clit latch on to his middle finger and I frantically move my pelvic with the same speed Kevin was applying to Monica's pussy with his dick. Shakes and shivers overwhelmed my body as I watched Kevin's dick go in and out of Monica's pussy, and with Kevin's shouts of "I'm cumin" and Monica's loud moans and groans, I was treated to an out of this world orgasm.

I put both of my hands behind Yoga's neck and held on as he used the middle finger on his right hand on my clit and the middle finger on his left hand was slid up in me. I grind my hips to the tempo of his thick finger in side my completely cum saturated pussy. My moans became louder than Monica's were. Fearing I might be heard Yoga put his clit rubbing hand over my mouth to muffle the sounds of my sexual gratification.

I grabbed his hand and rubbed it on my pussy and plastered it with my juices, and then I took two of his fingers into my mouth, giving myself a taste of my own sweet cherry wine. I could still feel Yoga's extremely large dick poking from the inside of his slacks and pressing against my nice round ass.

I turned around and frantically retrieved his dick from its prison. The sight of his beautiful monster almost gave me another orgasm. His dick was just like the ones I had envisioned in my sexual dreams. I gripped his dick and looked him square in the eyes and with a needy voice I said.

"I want this in me doctor."

He didn't say a word, he just turned me back around and bent me over, the palms of my hands were flat against the wall, my legs were spread wide giving him an unrestrictive entrance into my waiting pussy. Holly shit that dick entering my pussy was met with no resistance whatsoever.

"Oh God doctor fuck me. Oh it's so big and hard, fuck me, fuck your pussy." I said.

"Your pussy is so wet, but tight. I love the way my dick feels in you. Fuck my dick baby, fuck it good." he said

I pushed my ass back to him as he pushed dick up in me. I looked over at Monica and Kevin and they were now enjoying our show. I could still see Kevin's six inches of dick dangling between his legs. I refocus my attention to being fuck, as the two of them walked up to us and each one of them slapped my ass cheek.

This turned me on; I didn't know if it was the spanking or the spankers that was turning me on. But I wanted to feel more of it. I watched them walk back to their sex bed and I was ready for a nice spanking.

"Spank my ass Doctor, please spank me." I said. His hand alternated on each cheek.

"Like that baby, you like it like this? He said, as his palms slapped against my bare flesh.

I looked between my legs and watched his dick glide in and out of me with unmatched precession. Suddenly he hit a spot he hadn't hit, he had gone beyond the point I was getting use to him hitting. This new invasion sent tremors through me and extracted my juices as he fucked me like a maniac in heat.

"Oh,oh,oh mmmmmmmmmmmmm, damnit, fuck me hard, no harder, I'm cu cu-cu- cumin."

"I'm cumin also baby."

"Yes, yes, yes feed my pussy baby, feed her real good."

I felt his rapid bursts of liquid slap against my walls, sending me to my knees and his dick out of me. I braced myself against the floor with the palms of my hands, as his liquid slide out of me the just like his dick had done. I turned around and his dick was hovering over my head, I gave it a kiss and a quick 30 seconds mouth bath. I stood up to get a better view of the Kevin and Monica show.

"You are a good nurse." he said.

"Thank you. Just so you know I think you're a good Doctor. I said.

With my back against him he held me and we watched the Kevin and Monica show as the two of them went at it for another 10 minutes, only to be interrupted by a STAT call in the ER.

Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers