The Good Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby," the doctor said, stroking her cheek with his other hand, his right hand was still stroking his cock. "Baby," he sighed, "I'm not done with you yet. Its time to get on top of daddy. And fuck me like you missed me."

Summer's ass was in a lot of pain but she moved her body over top of the doctor's. Sliding her dripping pussy around the shaft of his cock, Summer started to pump her hips against the doctor. With both of his hands free, he hooked them together behind his head, propping himself up to enjoy the show.

"Yes that's daddy's little slut. You like fucking me? You like it when my dick is in your hole?" Dr. Greenway moaned in pleasure as Summer rode her young body over his.

Whimpering from the pain in her ass, and the pleasure she felt in her pussy, "Yes daddy. I love your dick in me."

Summer continued to ride his cock, grinding her hips into the doctor's. She wrapped her arms around her head, holding her hair back as she pumped faster and harder, her hips swiveling in a circle.

"Summer, you're going to have to fuck me harder than that if you want me to cum on your pretty breasts. You want daddy to cum on you don't you slut?"

"Yes daddy," she panted as she bent over the doctor to kiss him. "Daddy," with her eyes big and glossy, her hips still grinding away, "Daddy, will you rub my clit?"

The doctor took his right thumb and stuck it into Summer's mouth. After licking it, the doctor placed the spit covered thumb at the small mound between the lips above her cunt, rubbing in a circle. Summer, with her back straight and her hands running across her breasts, squeezing her nipples tight, started to bounce on top of the doctor faster and faster. Summer began to moan, she could feel the orgasm spreading from her cunt to the rest of her body, growing stronger and stronger.

"You like that daddy?" Summer moaned on top of the doctor.

"Oh baby, daddy loves it. Keeping fucking me honey. Grind me harder." The doctor demanded as he rubbed her clit faster and harder. "You're so wet. You're such a filthy slut. Tricking daddy at the office. Then giving me all that I wanted. Oh baby, like that. Keep fucking me slut. I love the feel of your young body on mine, the soaking pussy around my cock. OHHH. Fuck me slut. Then you stay away to punish daddy. Don't you want to make me happy?"

"Yes daddy. I always want you happy. Doesn't my pussy make you happy?"

Grinding her pussy into the doctor's shaft, all nine inches of the good doctor inside of her, the orgasm started to make her buck. Rubbing his thumb over her swollen clit, the doctor pressed harder.

"Summer, you ready for daddy now?"

Moaning the doctor's name, Summer fell to the bed as the doctor mounted her. Pulling her legs far apart, the doctor entered her wet cunt. As the folds of her closed in around the doctor's fat cock, Dr. Greenway started to pump her pussy faster and faster. He could feel her tighten up, he could feel her legs start to spasm. He continued to ram his cock into her hole as Summer began to scream.

"OHHHHHHH! Doctor...yes...yes...yes daddy! DADDY! DADDY! Fuck me harder!"

The doctor pumped her pussy hard, feeling when his balls were clinching, he removed his dick and came on her breasts.

It was Tuesday again. Dr. Greenway was busy sitting at his office desk. He had a busy Monday the day before, and his Tuesday was just the same. His mind kept going back to Summer and the Friday night spent at her apartment. He didn't get home until early morning, 300 am on Saturday. His wife was in bed, in the guest room, and the good doctor was covered in the sweat and juices of a twenty-two year old woman, from his mouth to his dick. He knew he should shower, but every time he licked his lips he could taste her. So he had gotten into his bed the way he was. He would shower in the morning. Thinking back to that, licking his lips, he could have sworn he tasted Summer again.

At 530 on Tuesday Ms. Kinsington knocked on his door.

"Yes?" Dr Greenway called through the door.

"Dr. Greenway," began his secretary, "Ms. Bradbury is here to see you." She moved aside to allow Summer to walk through the door. "Will there be anything else you will need before I leave?"

"No, no thank you. You run along home, I will see Ms. Bradbury out when we are done. Have a good night."

Ms. Kinsington shut the door, as Summer sat on the couch. Today she was wearing a fitted, blood red dress, with wide shoulder straps, a low top. Dr. Greenway could see the curve of her breasts nicely. The hem of her dress came just below the cheeks of her ass. When she sat on the couch, her legs folded onto one another, the hem came up higher, revealing more. Her legs were bare, tanned, and long, leading down to her four inch stilettos on her feet.

Dr. Greenway, put away his papers, shut down his computer. He heard the faint click of the front door closing. Walking around the side of his desk, he opened the door of the office, went to the outer door to check to make sure it was locked.

Coming back into the room, shutting and locking the door behind him, Dr. Greenway already had his tie off, the buttons of his shirt were undone, and the belt in his slacks was open. Standing in front of Summer, he unzipped his pants, they fell to floor at his feet. Summer grasped at the band of his boxers and pulled them down, sticking her tongue out she licked the tip of his cock. The doctor moaned.

"Oh Summer."

Summer moved closer to the doctor, taking the tip of his cock into her mouth, licking the sides vigorously to tease the doctor. Dr. Greenway's patience was straining. He had been waiting the last couple of days, fantasizing about Summer. He masturbated multiple times a day, twice at work on Monday despite the heavy work load he had. The doctor had decided to abstain from pleasure all of Tuesday so that he would be ready when Summer came. And now that she was here, he could not hold back his desires. He moved his hands to Summer's head, twining his fingers in her hair, gripping the strands tightly, he held her close to his cock. When he couldn't take the teasing any longer, he pushed his hips forward, shoving the entire length of his dick into her throat. Summer gagged, she choked. But the doctor kept his cock in her mouth. Holding her head still, the doctor pumped in and out of her mouth, grinding his hips into her face. He fucked her for his pleasure alone.

Spit and pre-cum dripped from her lips as she gagged. The doctor's swollen member took up the entire space of her mouth, it was hard for her to breathe with his dick deep into her throat. Her face was turning red, she kept coughing, but the doctor kept pumping. He kept fucking her face, her teeth scraping the sides of his dick, only making the pleasure double. As he got closer to ejaculating, the tighter he gripped her hair, the closer he kept her face to the base of his cock. When he felt his balls flex he pulled out of Summer's mouth, cumming on her lips.

Summer drew in a heavy breath as cum slid down her lips, spit still covering her chin. Her face was now pink, she was panting. Her throat was raw. She laid back on the couch, crossing her legs at the knees. Dr. Greenway handed her some tissues.

After cleaning up the semen from her body, Summer tossed the doctor a wicked smile, her teeth sparkling pearly white. She cupped her breasts, pinched her erect nipples, and slid her hands down her torso, down passed her dress. Then she pulled her hands back up, her fingers catching on the hem of her dress.

"Dr. Greenway, I see that you have missed me." Her voice was still a little rough from the pounding her throat took. "Are you ready to fuck me one last time in your office doctor?"

Summer stood and pulled her dress up and over her head. Underneath she revealed a black lace bra and panties. She stood there waiting, wearing only her under garments and her heals.

Dr. Greenway stepped out of the pants that were laying around his ankles as Summer sauntered over to her lovers desk. The doctor watched as she sat on the edge of the desk, spreading her legs before the man in front of her, revealing the moist center between her legs. Her panties had been thoroughly soaked as the doctor fucked her face.

"Oh Dr. Greenway, I think I need some medicine. I've been feeling a little bad lately. " Summer smiled, her swollen lips spreading wide across her face.

"Have you now baby? Well tell daddy where it hurts, I'll make it feel alright." The good doctor said as he walked to Summer at his desk, stroking the dick in his right hand.

"Oh daddy, it hurts right here." Summer pointed to her pussy, pressing lightly in the center. "I need you to make me feel better. I need you to fuck me daddy."

The doctor reached out with his left hand, he could feel how saturated her panties were. "Summer, you have been bad. I'll make you feel better."

Pushing Summer down on his desk, her legs up, the doctor slid her panties off of her. Spreading her legs apart, he bent down to the soft warmth of her cunt. It was still very wet, he could smell her sex drifting off of her, he could taste her need for him in the air. Rubbing his tongue from back to front, he stroked her lips as Summer began to moan.

"Yes daddy..."

The doctor kept licking, focusing on the small mound above her slit. Working his tongue around in a circle he brought Summer closer to peak.

"Oh daddy..."

Then, the doctor would retreat back to licking her lips, spearing his tongue into her pussy. Running his tongue in one long stroke from pussy to clit, the doctor made her moan even louder.

"Daddy..."

Content to go on torturing his lover for awhile longer, Dr. Greenway began to suck on her clit, putting even more pressure on her sweet spot.

"Ohh..."

Summer's hips were bucking, forcing her pussy to press against the doctor with a greater force. She was losing control, she was slipping very pleasurably into madness. The more she pressed against the doctor the more he sucked. Summer screamed, he could feel her orgasm rock through her body, he could feel her skin quiver in satisfaction.

Sitting up, Summer pressed Dr. Greenway's mouth to her breasts. Through the lace he could feel her nipples hard against the fabric. Stroking his dick again, he licked Summer's nipples through her top, he was getting even harder than he was when she entered the room. The doctor grabbed at her bra, ripping it off of her chest, grasping her breasts, his fingers pinching her nipples.

"Oh daddy, I like that. Oh daddy. Fuck me now daddy, I need your dick in me."

Licking her nipple again, he pulled Summer even closer to the edge. Pressing the tip of his cock to her pussy, he stroked the hard member against her soaking folds. Suckling on her nipple, one hand on her breast, the other now gripping Summer's back, he pushed himself inside of her. Her pussy easily stretched to accommodate the length and girth of the good doctor, but it felt as if it was the first time all over again. The doctor pumped his dick in and out of her, each stroke bringing them both closer to orgasm. The doctor held on to Summer tighter as he pumped harder, biting at her breast, drawing gasps and moans from her lips.

"Oh daddy. Yes..." Summer moaned loudly. "Daddy fuck me hard, oh, harder, make me cum on you daddy."

"You like it when I fuck you slut?" Dr. Greenway pushed Summer down on his desk, grabbing her legs to use as anchors as he shoved his swollen dick into her dripping pussy.

"Yes daddy!" Summer screamed out at the doctor. Her body bucked. Her hips pressed her pussy closer to the doctors dick.

"Whose slut are you?" the doctor demanded.

"Yours daddy. Only yours."

The doctor pumped his load into her cunt in one burst as Summer moaned louder than ever. Pulling out of her, he watched as his cum slowly started to drip from her pussy.