The Good Doctor: Origins Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you wanted?" the owner of the spear (cock, her rational mind reminded her) asked.

"Yessss." She whimpered, her mind started to fade as she reveled in the amazing sensations that were consuming her body.

As suddenly as his cock was inside her, it wasn't and she whimpered a small protest which earned her another hard thrust. And then another. In and out with such force that she was pushed backward on the table after each inward thrust and then pulled back with each exit.

"Please. More. Yes. YES!" she cried as a mini-orgasm caused her inner walls to spasm around the invader.

"Miss. White, I'm about to come." She heard through gritted teeth. Apparently she wasn't the only one enjoying the evening's entertainment.

"Come on me." She panted before giving into the sensations once again.

The thrusts came harder and Miss. White could feel her g-spot engorge once more before she cried...screamed...at the top of her lungs as her final orgasm seemed to tear every cell from her body to replace them with pure pleasure.

For a second she could no longer feel the cock inside her, but the reason was made clear when she felt white-hot liquid land on her breasts and her stomach. Even after her own orgasm subsided, his continued for a few more moments and she felt like her entire body was coated in his cum after the spurts finally subsided.

Wantonly she spread the jism around her body and reveled in the feeling of it oozing between her fingers before she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

****She watched as the man sitting at the bench tinkered with something that looked like a giant wrench, though it looked like no wrench she had ever seen. He had dirty blond hair and wore a white lab coat over a leanly muscled body she recognized from somewhere...Rob. He looked a little stronger than when they had last met, and his hair had grown a little longer, but he was still the same escaped experiment that could ruin all of their plans.

Without thinking Miss. White reached out to seize him only to find that she had nothing to reach out with...she had no body. She had fallen asleep and projected herself to what could only be the Corps headquarters....but how? In order to project to a location, she either had to travel there from wherever he body was sleeping, or she had to have been there before. Yet somehow she had managed to infiltrate part of the Corps HQ she had never seen before, and was not going to pass up the opportunity.

Ignoring Rob, Miss. White turned her attention to a door leading from a catwalk to hopefully a place full of Corps' secrets. She headed towards it. When she reached her destination, she guided her spirit through the door and found herself....in total and complete blackness. The only thing she could see was the door behind her.

"What..." she went through the door and found herself in the room she had just been in.

"Weird." She thought and spied another door behind Rob's work-station.

Miss. White tried that door instead and again found herself in utter blackness.

"What is going on?" she wondered to herself.

Once again in the room with Rob, she found him getting up with the wrench-thingy in his hands. He began making his way up to the catwalk and the door that lead to nowhere. Miss. White followed.

Rob opened the door and stepped into a huge room filled with all sorts of vehicles and a huge stone ring which was suspended from the ceiling. Rob continued past the stone and the vehicles until he stopped near a huge man working on a huge vehicle alongside with a small, nerdy looking guy with whited-out glasses.

'Brick and Hax' she assumed, thinking back to the descriptions of the Corps their spy had gathered.

Rob was saying something to them and the man who must have been Brick was talking back, but Miss. White couldn't hear them. Such a thing was not uncommon when she projected, but she wished she could tell what they were saying.

Rob handed the wrench to Brick and the huge man tested its weight and gave a few practice swings. Smiling he shook Rob's hand and a few more words were exchanged before Rob headed back to the door leading to the room with the work benches.

As soon as Rob turned his back, the men vanished along with the tools they had been using to work on the vehicle. Miss. White would get nothing else from them, so she turned to see Rob exiting through the door. When the door clicked shut behind him, the room Miss. White was in vanished instantly and she was again plunged into blackness.

"Damn" she cursed out-loud and made her way towards the door which had not disappeared with the rest of the room.

After going through, she found Rob at his bench again, working on something new.

'Busy boy' she thought and traveled over to see what he was working on.

Whatever the contraption was, she couldn't recognize it, but on the corner of the bench was a folder that was lying open. Its contents intrigued her and she focused her attention on it. From what she could tell, there were detailed reports of all the Corps' members as well as a schematic for what looked like...Ark Chemicals.

'Planning something?' she thought and spied a notepad with notes scribbled all over it. One of them read "Attack here" and another listed the strengths and weaknesses of the Bio-B0ts as well as a rough sketch of one with arrows pointing to weak spots.

Miss. White was reading a "List of Jobs" when the objects on the table began to flicker in and out of existence and the room began to blur.

"No!" she shouted, realizing she was being wakened.

"Miss. White!" a voice called from somewhere, "You must wake up, Trapjaw is expecting you."

"Just...wait!" she shouted, but it was only a few more seconds before all she saw were the backs of her eyelids.

She opened them and found herself staring up at a fully dressed Sydney/M1mic.

"You idiot!" she cried and jumped from the bed she had not fallen asleep in and shoved M1mic in the chest, "I was in the middle of a very important dream!"

"It was not my intention..." M1mic started but Miss. White shoved him again before he could finish.

"I don't give a fuck. Don't ever wake me again. I'm sure Trapjaw informed you of my ability?" she yelled while she searched what she realized was he own bedroom for some clothes.

"He did, but I didn't think..." M1mic faltered....actually faltered. How could a robot be so stupid? Had he inherited Morrison's brain as well as his looks?

Miss. White pulled out a clean pair of underwear from her dresser and stormed to the bathroom door. She paused before slipping inside saying, "Tell Trapjaw that if he'll keep his pants on for twenty minutes, it'll be worth the wait. Tell him that I have some valuable information about the Corps, and also tell him that I would have more if his stupid robot hadn't woke me up!" she slammed the bathroom door and let the hot shower wash away the dried cum still on her body as well as her agitation with the thing that put it there.

******************************************************************

"So now instead of making people's hair stand up, I'll actually be able to DO something?" the strong, grey-haired man named Nimbus was saying excitedly.

"You bet!" Rob said, happy that the man was happy. All he really wanted was to be accepted, and it looked as though another member was willing.

"This is amazing." Nimbus said, examining the round, metal object fasted to his palm, "How does it work again?"

"It concentrates the static you create and released it as plasma. In other words...it shoots lighting." Rob said, bristling with pride for his invention.

"How do I use it?" Nimbus said his eyes wide with wonder.

"Just create static like you normally would. The converter will absorb and convert it automatically. Just remember, there might be a few kinks to work out...I didn't have a lot of time"

The smile on Nimbus's face slackened a little, "Yes, I know. Giovanni wants to strike tonight I hear."

"You hear correctly." Rob confirmed; his face grim, "So I'd get to the training room now to test that thing out. We don't need you zapping us when you should be zapping them."

"Thanks again, Doctor. This will help out a lot."

Rob nodded and left to find Nurse Sweet. He had worked nonstop since the meeting where he'd outlined the plan, and needed a break.

He found her in her bedroom in the Barracks. She jumped when he entered but relaxed when she saw it was him.

"You scared me. I thought you might be Turbo...he's such a perv." She smiled that rare smile only Rob got to see.

Nurse Sweet had just gotten out of the shower and was wearing only a pair of white cotton panties. Rob's cock awoken immediately at the sight and he shrugged his lab coat from his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

"Got time for a quickie?" he purred as he advanced towards her.

"Rob, I..." she began but before she could finish, Rob's mouth smothered hers.

"Come on, I've been working all night. Just a quick, rough fuck and then we can prepare for tonight." He whispered into her ear, his warm breath spreading tingles through Nurse Sweet's body.

How could she resist him? He was the picture of sexuality...and he was all hers.

Instead of answering, she peeled off her already damp panties and climbed into bed. He quickly shed his jeans and boxers and was on top of her in seconds, lavishing her with his mouth and tongue and rubbing his cock along her slit.

Nurse Sweet was moaning in seconds in response to Rob's attentions and she cried out loud enough to wake the dead when his cock entered her in one quick thrust.

"I told you baby, fast and rough." He growled, pulling out and thrusting again.

The bed shifted and hit the wall with a *bang* and Nurse Sweet threw her head back and shouted "Fuck!" while raking her nails down Rob's back, leaving red marks in their wake.

"That's the spirit" he said and roughly grabbed her thighs and pushed them back until her knees were almost level with her shoulders.

Rob folded his knees under him, and positioned himself so that his cock was angled to plunge down into her snatch.

"Oh, Rob!" she cried, stimulated like never before in this new position.

He continued his thrusting in long, hard strokes, his balls slapping against her ass. He could feel her juices begin to dribble down his sack and as they became wetter, the sounds got louder and his thrusts got harder.

The scent of their arousal filled the small room and the noises of their copulating were loud enough to alert any passersby of the events unfolding in the room. This fact only heightened Nurse Sweet's excitement and she could feel her g-spot engorging as Rob's cock rubbed against it.

"Rob...you're so big...keep...going...to..." she screamed as the first jet of cum shot like a geyser from her snatch and coated Rob's chest and neck. Another, smaller jet coated his abdomen and the cum ran like rivulets to mingle with the sweat that had come from his exertions.

"That's so fucking hot." He grunted and he pressed hard on her clit with his thumb, triggering another orgasm. Her cunt convulsed and hot cum leaked out and drip down his balls and onto the sheets.

Rob's grip on her thighs became tighter and she knew he was close.

"Rob, come inside me...please." She panted, mesmerized by the sight of him above her, pumping his cock forcibly into her, his muscles rippling and her cum running down him. How could this man make her come so hard and so forcibly in only a few minutes? Most quickies she'd had lead to a disappointing ending, but not this one... no, even now this was some of the best sex she'd ever had.

"Almost...there..." Rob said before his face contracted and he cried out his release.

Shot after shot of molten liquid coated Nurse Sweet's insides. She ran her hands over his damp torso as he came, her own sex convulsing weakly in a mini-orgasm set off by the feeling of this man's cum in her.

After moment, Rob's cock began to soften and he rolled released Nurse Sweet's thighs and sat back on his calves. A mixture of bother their cum dribbled from her slit and he stared at it for a few seconds before she shifted and got up from the bed.

"Come on, stud, we have to start preparing." She said, coming around to plant soft kisses on his shoulders and back, "We can take a shower together if you promise to keep your hands off me."

"Impossible...but I can try." He grinned and followed her into the bathroom adjacent to the bedroom.

After a longer-than-expected shower where Rob had brought Nurse Sweet to another orgasm using only his fingers, the pair emerged from her room, dressed and ready for the attack.

As they made their way to the Conference Room above Nurse Sweet stopped Rob and said, "I'm not going to give you the whole 'if we don't make it' speech, but I will tell you this," she stared deep into his eyes, "You're the best fuck I've ever had."

He laughed at that and gave her a playful shove, "I thought you were going to say something barf-worthy for a second." He said and they continued on their way.

"But really, Rob," she said on the stairs, "If anything DOES happen to you, life's going to suck for a long time."

"Same here," Rob said, "But nothing is going to happen. I'm pretty indestructible and you're literally hot enough to melt those bastards into cookie sheets."

"You're so sweet." She gushed and gave him a wet kiss on the cheek.

"Knock it off," he said as he wiped off her spit, "Time to get serious."

Rob and Nurse Sweet were the last to arrive, and the tension in the room was palpable. The casual conversation was nonexistent and everyone looked like they were going to their deaths.

Rob walked to the head of the table and looked around, "I know you're nervous and don't know what to expect...so am I...but this attack cannot go unanswered, we all know that."

Nods of approval went around the table.

"Once we do this, the Corps can rest easy knowing that we're safe. From what I understand, Trapjaw is under no one's command. If and when we take him down, that will be the end of it. Attack strong and fast, and whatever their plan is fails. We all know our own plan, and everyone knows their job. Let's get to it."

Chairs swiveled and the room emptied as the Corps began executing the biggest attack since the War. Soon Rob was alone with Giovanni, who had remained silent during the speech.

"Rob...good luck." He said.

"You too." Rob responded before leaving.

Only a few weeks had passed since the experiment and Rob was now leading an attack on the people who took his life away. So much had changed since then; Nurse Sweet, the stone ring, and the revelation of the thing inside it occupied his current thoughts. Rob's gut clenched as he remembered the tale Giovanni had told him. God help the world if they failed....

******************************************

"Tell me everything you saw." Trapjaw as saying as the helicopter took Miss. White and him back to Ark Chemicals.

"Not much, thanks to M1mic, but enough to know they are indeed planning an attack with Rob as the leader. He's studied the Bio-B0ts they defeated and knows all their strengths...and their weaknesses." She explained.

"Damn. They must have unlocked Rob's genius somehow...this could spell trouble."

"They were also working on some king of huge vehicle...I mean this thing was BIG. How could I see that stuff anyway?"

"The Mobile Base." Trapjaw said, the muscles of his neck straining with agitation, "If they get that thing up and running, we're in for one hell of a fight. And you probably made a connection with Rob when you slept with him..."

"How many Bio-B0ts do we have?" Miss. White asked as Ark Chemicals came into view, trying to avoid an awkward conversation about her sex life.

"One hundred and fifty functioning units; more material is being trucked in as we speak so another one hundred and fifty will be on reserve soon."

"Not soon enough. The Corps will surly attack today, they won't delay."

"Not to worry. The Corps is small and weak, and we are big and strong; basic playground rules state that we will win, but there will be casualties."

The helicopter began its decent and Miss. White looked at the Dallas cityscape to the north, "What about public attention? We can't have the battle of the century take place here where all of Dallas will see."

"I intend for them to see, Miss. White. They will watch as the Corps is crushed and their new leader rises. M1mic has done well in acquiring the necessary companies to sustain our conquest, now is the time to show the world our might!"

The helicopter landed and Trapjaw stepped out, "Today is the day the Party rises, Miss. White," he yelled over the sound of the blades, "See to it that you are a part of its glory."

He slammed the door closed and the helicopter rose to carry Miss. White to her final destination, and the beginning of the end for humanity.

***********************************

Rob stood on the top of the Mobile Base, memorized as the entire wall of the Bunker slide aside to reveal a huge tunnel.

"This place really is something, huh?" Brick said, climbing onto the roof from the ladder, his new wrench strapped to his back.

"It's amazing...Engineer really built all of this?" he asked as the Mobile Base came alive beneath him, making the roof vibrate steadily.

"Every bit, the man was amazing. He could design and build anything you asked him to and without him, the Corps wouldn't exist. It was a shame to lose him...and to the enemy at that."

The hatch behind them opened and Hax stuck his head out, "All set, guys?"

Rob glanced at Brick and they both nodded. Hax disappeared into the hull and Rob followed with Brick bringing up the rear.

The Mobile Base was huge inside, with a hundred rooms, each with their own purpose. Nurse Sweet was prepping the medical bay and Turbo had just finished loading a few armored cars into the transport bay just in case they needed to make a quick escape.

Rob followed Hax to the control room and Brick went to help Nimbus and Sublime prepare the weapons. Wraith was with Echo somewhere peaceful. The success or failure of their plan rested on Wraith's shoulders and Rob hoped that she could work miracles because that's what they needed.

Sleuth had stayed behind with Giovanni to work surveillance. Rob had made sure everyone in the Corps had a job to do but he wished he had more people.

"Have a seat." Hax said when they reached a room full of gauges and buttons and levers. Two captain chairs faced a wall of glass that looked out across the Bunker. Giovanni looked tiny as he stood watching the Corps depart.

Rob sat down as Hax turned on a screen that displayed the rear of the Mobile Base. He pushed a button and said, "This is your captain speaking, we're about to take off here, so everyone grab hold of something and enjoy the ride."

"Ready?" Hax said to Rob.

"Ready." He said, although he didn't feel it all of a sudden.

Hax pushed some buttons and grabbed hold of a joystick. The Mobile Base lurched and Rob was almost thrown from his seat from the force of it.

"Sorry about that, this is no luxury vehicle." Hax said as he used the rearview screen to slowly back the Base into the huge tunnel.

"As long as it's safe." Rob said.

"You bet it's safe, now shut up and let me drive."

Rob did as he was bid and mentally reviewed the plan while Hax guided the Base through the tunnel. He didn't know how many Bio-B0ts Trapjaw would have nor did he know how many people worked under him. All he could do was hope that Wraith and Echo pulled off their part of the plan, from there, success would depend on how well the Corps could fight.

"And we're out; you can open your eyes now." Hax said.