The Good Doctor's Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was hornier that ever now; she could see the gorgeous Erica wink to her as she ground up and down her side, moaning as she did so. Erica stopped for a moment to kiss Sam once more, she then grabbed her by the hands and led her over to the examination table. Erica pushed Sam back against the bed, Sam leaning her rear back on its edge. She gazed down to see Erica disappear below her.

All of sudden Sam could feel the cool air of the room on her now exposed pussy. Erica had in one quick move slipped her panties off and was now holding them in her hand looking up at Sam. Erica ran the panties past her nose and inhaled deeply before groaning, she threw the panties across the room without looking.

“Ummm, you smell so good. I bet you’re really hot for this,” said Erica her face mere inches from Sam’s wet crotch. Sam tried to remain as unemotional as she could, but knew she couldn’t keep it in much longer, a broad grin came to her face, one which gave Erica approval to what she was about to do.

Erica kissed the insides of Sam’s thighs, breathing in her intoxicating juices as she sniffed around the nurse’s hot vagina. Sam had a well trimmed patch of pubic hair, her body otherwise hairless. She leaned into Sam’s lap and ran her lips over her delicate folds, gaining an instant sigh from Sam. Erica briefly flicked the top of her tongue across Sam’s puffy labia, again to Sam’s delight.

Sam eased her legs open allowing Erica unfettered access to her hot sex. Erica gazed into her eyes and then lavishly licked Sam’s pussy, drawing an immediate moan. Sam bit down on her bottom lip as she felt all the sensations of Erica’s warm tongue run up and down her pussy. She could feel that familiar greeting of an orgasm as it began to peak deep inside her.

Erica prodded Sam’s folds with her fingers gaining instant approval from the nurse as she threw her head back sighing out loud. She teased some of Sam’s sweet flesh between her fingers and then sucked back hard on it, causing Sam to squirm and groan. Erica lapped wildly at Sam’s pussy, letting her tongue roll in and out of her as she sucked and prodded. Sam pushed her hips further into Erica’s face as she continued to bury her tongue into her crotch, she could feel every minute sensation work its way through her body.

Erica pulled one of her hands away and licked her index and middle fingers preparing them to enter Sam. Sam gazed on watching in anticipation of Erica’s two slim digits penetrating her, giving her a good fuck. Without pause Erica slid the two fingers up all the way to her knuckles without breaking stride. Sam gasped for air as she felt them begin to swirl around inside her, Erica’s sharp nails seeking her sweet spot.

With as much experience as Erica had, it didn’t take her long to find Sam’s g-spot and she began to pump it with the tips of her fingers, bringing an enthusiastic response from Sam who began to reciprocate the action with her pelvis, pushing herself into Erica’s fingers and face. Erica continued to suck on Sam’s exposed pussy. Sam could feel her orgasm begin to run through her body, she was close to cumming all over the gorgeous porn star’s face.

“Oh God you taste so good,” purred Erica. “Are you close to cumming?”

Sam could only manage a semi pained expression as she continued to ride Erica’s face and fuck herself furiously on her fingers. Erica rolled her fingers inside Sam which caused Sam to throw her head back and take deep breaths. Erica knew that Sam was about to cum, and she knew just how to bring on one massive orgasm.

As Sam thrust her hips down again Erica slipped a third finger in. The sudden feeling of Erica’s third finger and her thumb rubbing hard against her clit sent Sam’s juices gushing deep inside her, her body quivering uncontrollably as a massive orgasm ran through her. Sam inhaled deeply and looked down at Erica as she continued to suck on her pussy, she bit her lip as she felt the intense pressure Erica applied.

Erica leaned back and looked up to the beautiful Sam, basking in the glow of her intense orgasm. She gave Erica a sneaky smile. “Ummm, you’re so hot,” was all Erica could manage as she admired the naked nurse’s sexy body. Erica licked her lips explicitly to show Sam her juices splashed all over the her face. She then gently licked her fingers, again putting on a seductive spectacle for Sam.

“You know, that has got me pretty worked up myself. I think that a hot woman like you would like to do what I just did. What do you think?” quizzed Erica in a low sexy voice. She picked herself off the floor and stood in the middle of the room. Sam slid off the examination table and strolled over towards Erica, her massive breasts still uncovered and presenting captivating sight.

Sam knew exactly what she wanted to do to Erica, as she placed her hands gently on her hips and kissed Erica passionately; tasting the slightest hint of herself on Erica’s lips sent Sam into a sexual fury.

“Well, Ms. Taylor, I think you had better step over to my desk for your physical,” said Sam is a stern yet mocking voice. Erica smiled and stepped back to the front of the work desk, pushing aside some pens and other items to clear a seat for herself. Sam pushed her gently against the lip of the desk before kissing her again and then withdrawing quickly.

“Ms. Taylor, if your not going to take off your clothes for the physical, then I suppose I’ll have to do it for you,” Sam said with an impish grin. Erica could barely contain herself, her swollen nipples tingling at the thought of being sucked on by the hot nurse as she pretended to be one of the older demanding nurses that Erica usually had.

“I’m sorry nurse,” replied Erica is a child like voice, continuing the role play. “It’s just that I’m having trouble taking my clothes off.”

“Well, I’ll take care of that.” And with that Sam snapped off Erica’s beige skirt and let it fall to the floor, she then roughly pulled Erica’s already rolled up black shirt up over her head and unhooked her bra as well. Sam stepped back to admire the curvaceous, sexy form of the porn star, Erica definitely had the body for her profession, and her new massive tits only amplified Sam’s desire.

“What about these?” inquired Erica, as she fidgeted with her tiny red g-string. Sam glanced down at the tiny undergarment, and could see a small damp patch.

“Well Ms. Taylor, it appears that you have wet yourself, doesn’t it,” boomed Sam in a stern voice. “I guess I’ll just have to clean you up then. Take them off.”

By now Erica could feel herself getting hornier and hornier. Despite the many times she had been in front of a camera, and been in role playing scenarios, they didn’t compare to the nurse who stood before her treating her like a troublesome child. Erica gradually slipped her g-string down her svelte legs, emphasizing every movement to heighten Sam’s obvious lust.

“Just as I expected Ms. Taylor, you have wet yourself. I’ll just get something to help me with that,” Sam said grinning and walked over to the sink and supply cabinet. Sam washed her hands as she had done a thousand times before a physical examination, letting Erica watch intently. She then opened the cabinet and searched through it. She retrieved a small tube and a squeeze bottle.

Erica watched on as Sam came back to where she had been before, this time Erica had sat back on the desk and parted her legs in preparation, giving Sam total access to her moist pussy and huge tits. Sam briefly displayed what she was holding, a bottle of baby oil, and a small tube of medical lubricant. Erica knew exactly what she intended.

“Ms. Taylor, since you have messed yourself, I’ll have to clean you up. I want you to just sit back and watch as I demonstrate how it’s done,” Sam said in her stern voice. She flicked the lid of the baby oil open and immediately squeezed on the bottle sending a stream of oil jetting out onto Erica’s massive mammories. Erica sighed as she felt the slick oil splash onto her skin and began to run down over her sensitive buds.

Sam reached out and grabbed a hold of Erica’s sweet breasts and began to massage the oil into them, swirling her fingers all around, paying special attention to her hardened nipples. Erica’s breathing became drawn out and she sighed as Sam continued to rub her chest all over. Finally Sam gave in and lent forward gently sucking and nibbling on Erica’s nipples, gaining a deep moan from Erica.

Sam continued to caress Erica’s breasts, as she settled on to her knees in front of the desk. Sam looked down to see Erica’s well kept patch of pubic hair, and her pussy, already glistening with anticipation for Sam was.

Sam pulled away from Erica’s breasts, still massaging them with one hand and lowered herself down between her legs. Erica obviously knew what was coming as she spread her legs a couple inches further apart, letting her folds part just slightly enough to offer a very tempting sight to Sam.

Sam let her tongue roll out gently across Erica’s puffy labia, licking the crevices of each fold up and down. She flicked her tongue along the part in her flesh tasting her sweetness and sending a shiver through Erica’s spine. Sam then softly caressed and teased her folds before sucking gently on them.

“Well, Ms. Taylor, it appears everything is in order here, now for the internal exam,” Sam said with a wicked smile. Erica just threw her head back in eagerness for Sam to begin.

Sam squeezed the small tube of lubricant over the fingers of her right hand, and with her other hand worked the lubricant around, making sure there was a generous amount on all her digits. She looked up at the porn star’s exposed crotch and kissed it lightly as she brought her hand up below her chin and began to tease and prod Erica’s outer folds.

Erica gasped as she could feel the slimy touch of Sam’s lubricated fingers probing her entrance waiting for their opportunity to proceed. Sam continued to kiss and lick her mound as she built up Erica’s anticipation.

“Hold still Ms. Taylor,” Sam said with a mischievous smile. Erica grinned as she felt Sam’s fingers begin to part her pussy and drive themselves deep inside her. Sam thrust her index and middle fingers all the way into Erica, who gasped as she felt the slick lubricant coat her insides and then begin to swirl their way around her moist hole. As Sam thrust her fingers in and out a slurping sound could be heard from all the lube and juices working its way around Erica’s pussy. Erica threw her head back in ecstasy as she listened to Sam work her gaping pussy.

“Oh shit, oh,” was all Erica could manage as Sam penetrated her faster and faster. “Stick them all in,” cried Erica well on her way to climax.

Sam heard Erica’s cries and began to work her fingers faster, sucking hard on the top of Erica’s mound, driving her crazy with lust. Sam withdrew her hand and rolled all her fingers in the remains of the lube and Erica’s juices, making sure they were all well coated; she clenched them together and slid them partially into the entrance of Erica’s pussy.

Erica watched on as Sam held her hand on the verge of full penetration. “Oh God, do it,” Erica said lustily. With that Sam slid her hand up into Erica, feeling a slight resistance at first before Erica swallowed up her entire hand leaving only her thumb still exposed. Erica pushed down hard again Sam’s hand producing the familiar sloshing sounds as Sam wriggled her fingers.

“Now fuck me, fuck me you sexy nurse!” called Erica, in danger of alerting everyone in the medical center. Sam lost all control of her own lust and began to savagely pump her hand in and out of Erica, her juices splashing all over her arm and face, and down Erica’s thighs. Erica continued to rock back and forth with every movement, panting heavily.

“I’m going to cum,” moaned Erica as the fist fucking reached a climax, Sam not backing down and continuing the quick pace of her thrusts. “Here I cum!” screamed Erica loudly giving Sam just enough time to slide her drenched hand from Erica’s love canal. Erica reached down around her huge tits and squeezed the flesh at the top of her mound gently together.

Sam could feel a massive buildup of wetness rush through Erica just as she pulled her hand away, and watched on as Erica pinched her folds together. Suddenly Erica’s pussy spurted a small shot of milky cum which landed on Sam’s neck, some more dribbling down her pussy towards her anus.

“Get ready,” was all Erica said, biting tenderly on her bottom lip. Sam wasn’t ready for what was about to happen, as Erica loosened her grip on her folds and unleashed a torrent of juices which squirted out in a rough jet all over Sam’s face and shoulders. Sam opened her mouth catching a small mouth as she felt the warm sticky cum land all over her skin.

Sam swirled her tongue around her lips trying to lick off as much as she could of Erica’s delicious cum. She then leaned forward into the messy wetness that coated Erica’s thighs and mound and began to wildly feed off her skin.

“Ummm, that’s right, clean it all up,” offered Erica as she leaned back and watched the nurse slaved to her soaked pussy.

After ten minutes of furious licking and exchanging passionate kisses, Sam and Erica got dressed and attempted to put themselves straight as they were about to leave the examination room.

“You know, you were pretty hot back in there,” said Erica, “here’s my card, call me sometime, even if you don’t want to be in the porn industry, maybe we could hook up.” Sam graciously accepted the business card placed it in her pocket.

“I must admit, Ms. Taylor, that wasn’t my first time,” winked Sam as she headed out the door, leaving a somewhat intrigued porn star standing alone.

12