The Good Employee

Story Info
A woman hires new staff.
1.7k words
4.36
27k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the doorbell rang at 6PM, Larry, my 18 year old son, hollered, "I got it," and went flying to the door. That was fine with me since I wasn't expecting anyone and assumed it was for Larry or his sister, Beth.

I looked up to see Brian, Larry's friend and team mate.

"Mom, me and Brian are gonna be in my room, okay?"

"Sure, just don't make a mess or play any violent video games," I replied as they trudged on by. "Hello, Brian," I added when he seemed to ignore me.

"Oh, hi, Mrs. King. Sorry, forgot my manners." He seemed confused and upset, but that's not unusual with teens, so I brushed it off.

An hour later, I yelled to Larry, "Dinner's going to be soon. Is Brian staying?" Meals were often crashed by one or more of their friends, so an extra plate wasn't rare. After a minute, Larry said, "No Mom, he's leaving."

When they came down, Brian still looked dazed. It wasn't like him not to be hungry. Both boys towered over me at 5'4. Each was 6 feet, with Larry the more muscular. They were outfielders for the high school team and were constantly working out.

"Bye, Brian," I shouted and he gave me a perfunctory wave and was gone. This was not like him at all. He was always pleasant and polite, much like his parents who we knew socially.

We sat down for dinner, just the three of us, myself, Larry and Beth. Their father was at a conference out of town. Since kids never give up any information without prodding, I asked, "So, what's up with Brian? Girl problems?" With both being jocks, they had plenty of attention from the ladies.

"Brian? Hah!" Beth chimed in. The guy's got girls lined up. If he wasn't your friend, Larry, I'd be after him, too."

Larry gave her a smirk, then said, "No, just some school stuff. Is anybody gonna finish that meatloaf?" He was already reaching for the plate.

I gave up and went back to minding my own business but later that night, Larry came in as I watched a cooking show.

"Hi, Honey, what's up?" I asked.

"Mom, do you know if Dad is hiring?"

"Your father? He's always looking for good workers. Why?"

"Well, it's Brian. His Mom got laid off and you know that Mr. Riley left them last month, right?"

"What?" This was the first I'd heard of this. "What happened?"

Larry said that Brian didn't say much, just that his parents had fought quite a bit lately, and now his father had moved out.

"I'm so sorry, Larry. That explains why he was so down in the dumps. But, your father has all the office help he needs, so he'd have nothing for Brian's Mom."

"No Mom, for Brian. He's gonna quit the team and get a job."

"Well, he's not going to make much part-time, you know, and Dad usually wants experienced full-timers."

"Oh, okay, just thought I'd ask."

A few days later when my husband got home, I brought up the subject of Brian. It seemed so sad that he'd have to give up baseball and other sports. Bill just shook his head. "The kid could get hurt on the job. It can be dangerous work on construction sites. Sorry."

He drank his martini then said, "Why doesn't he do odd jobs, yard work? He can make some bucks that way." I hadn't thought of that and remembered that our contract was up with our lawn service, who we weren't too thrilled with. I asked Bill what he thought.

"Fine with me, but does he know anything about flower beds and fertilizers? You know how you like your lawn just so."

"I could take over the flowers, let Brian do the heavy lifting. It will give me something to do."

The next morning, I mentioned it to Larry. He said he'd tell Brian.

That afternoon, the doorbell rang and I was home alone. It was Brian.

"Hi, Mrs. King, Larry said you may want some gardening work done?"

I brought him into the kitchen, gave him a juice and laid it out for him. "It'll be a lot of sweaty work but we can work around your baseball and school schedule. School is the most important thing with college starting next year."

He was so excited and thankful. "That would be great. I'm a real hard worker, you won't regret it, I promise. I really want to thank you."

I smiled at the big kid who I had watched grow up with Larry, with his mass of thick brown hair piled high on his head, those soft brown eyes that were so expressive. "Okay, so when can you start?"

Saturday, I took him out to the shed and showed him the lawn mower, rakes, and leaf blower. I explained what was expected of him, giving him a list to follow. Then I let him begin.

It was immediately obvious that he had no clue on how to operate any of the equipment so I basically was doing it all myself. He was a quick learner and very attentive, so we were working together as a team.

At the end of the day, we were both filthy and covered in sweat. The kids were off somewhere and Bill had a golf tee time so he'd be gone for a while.

"If you want, you can wash up in the garage at the utility sink," I told him. "I'll get you a towel and one of Larry's tee shirts to change into."

When I came back a few minutes later, Brian had his back to me and had stripped down to his BVDs and was using a rag to give himself a sponge bath. His chest formed a perfect vee, and his sweaty muscles rippled.

"If I knew you planned on a full bath, I would've sent you inside to the shower," I said with a laugh.

He was startled as he spun around. "Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs. K. I had gotten dirt all down my jeans. I didn't think you'd be back so quick."

I looked at wear his jeans should have been and was stunned by the package he was carrying in his briefs. I gasped, which caused him to cover up.

"Oh, Jeez, my bad. Please don't tell Mr. K. He'll kill me for sure."

I felt my own sweat running down between my 36C chest and felt my panties clinging to me under my cut-offs. "Don't worry," surprised at my hoarseness. "It's our secret, employer to employee." I couldn't tear my eyes away from his hands which did nothing to cover his girth. I held out the towel, hoping he'd reach for it. He did, and I gasped again. The bulge seemed larger.

I took a step closer to him. "Do you..." I paused, trying to choose the right words. "Do you want some help, you know, cleaning?"

His eyes were wide as I moved closer. "You've gone this far, you might as well wipe all over."

"Mrs. King, I didn't mean nothing, it's just working with you like this and smelling you..."

"You can smell me?" I asked. "What do I smell like?"

"Like woman sweat, only better, it made me like this."

"Like what?" I enjoyed teasing. "Like that?" I pointed to his crotch.

His eyes rolled back in his head and said, "Oh, Jeez," again as I got closer and sniffed the air. "Smells like we both had a workout, huh? Are you as sweaty as me?"

His broad chest was heaving as I leaned against him, licking his nipple. "Hmmm, if we're going to work this closely, we'd better have an understanding. What goes on between boss and worker is only our business, okay? Nobody else's."

His head was slowly nodding as my hand came up to the front of his underwear and I felt how wet his briefs were from sweat. "Let's get rid of these." My fingers slipped into the elastic and pulled and his large bulge popped out. It was long and beautiful, with a large pink head. My hand wrapped around it and gave it a tug and he groaned.

"You like that, Brian? You like when the girls do that?"

His body trembled as I felt the skin slide up and down his shaft. I had never felt so dirty, in both ways, as I did then. I stroked his length, feeling his eyes bore into my chest. "Go ahead, touch," I told him and he reached for them, massaging them through the shirt. He found my nipple and moaned as I did. "Suck it," I told him, and he lifted my shirt over my head. His mouth found the nipple and sucked, hungrily as I continued stroking.

Knelt down on the garage floor and took him into my hungry mouth as I tugged down my own cut-offs. I could feel him above me, watching as I fingered myself.

I stood and turned bending at the waist, presenting my wet pussy to him as I continued to finger. He didn't need coaxing. He grabbed my hips roughly and slid his cock to me, and I pressed backwards, taking him in easily since I was so wet.

He felt huge inside me, this young man. He was definitely not a novice at this, as he slid in and out, grunting as he thrusted. I leaned against the work bench for support as I felt my first orgasm in years. Brian kept pumping, grunting, and I knew he was ready.

I twirled off him and knelt jerking and sucking at him as he shot stream after stream into my throat, onto my face, and down my sweaty chest.

I kept pumping until he was empty, then stood, breathing heavily. I knew I should have regrets but I had none. Judging by his expression, neither did he.

We wiped each other down, whispering about how no one would ever know. He asked if he could come back the next day, and I said we'd have to be careful. He swore he'd respect whatever I decided. "Just like a good employee," he smiled.