The Good Fiancée

Story Info
A fiancée acts naughty for her man in Central Park.
7.5k words
4.27
58.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just have to say, for the record, that I have the hottest, sexiest, most rockin fiancé this world has ever known. Guys who think they've got girlfriends or wives who treat them well, you can fuckin' bite me because my girl treats me RIGHT. Let me explain...

The girl is so sexually my equal, I never would have thought it possible. I've got a completely overactive sexdrive, so the fact that she keeps pace with me is unbelievable. The very first time she and I ever kissed, we were on my bed making out and she suddenly whispered to me, "I've got a really bad idea... I want to feel all my skin against your skin..." Now that's not fucking bad for a first physical experience with a girl, right? It only got better as they years progressed...

After we'd been together for a while, we actually had to spend some time apart because of work. While apart we'd email each other about the dirty things we wanted to do to each other, and we also opened up about the things we wanted to try with one another. I had always had a curiosity about anal play and I admitted it to her. She'd never really tried anything in that regard, but she told me she'd be willing to try anything with me! The next time we were together, she bent right over (on video camera!) and let me lick her ass to my heart's content! Then she let me stick a finger in her ass, and next a little purple butt plug. The footage I have of her with a toy in her tight little ass for the first time ever is priceless! She moans and pushes right back onto it as if the plug just belonged there!

But she didn't stop there. Because it felt so good, my fiancé bent me over and licked MY ass. On video she actually spreads my cheeks and just devours it, like I'd done to her only moments before. Then she got adventurous and started sliding a finger into my ass. I'd never felt anything like it and before I knew it I was practically humping down onto her finger as she smiled and moaned with me.

I was a little embarrassed watching the tape back. It's weird to watch a girl lick and finger your ass when you're a guy and you've never experienced it before. It felt so good but I felt so bad about making her do it. I figured it would turn her off, but when I mentioned this to her she just said, "Baby, I know you like it and that's what turns me on so much. I love being dirty with you and making you cum so hard.

God I loved this girl.

It was so easy to propose to her I can't even tell you!

As our relationship progressed we were often apart as my job keeps me traveling. With hardly any coaxing at all, my good little girl would strip for me on a webcam, or send me nice, high resolution pictures of herself doing all sorts of dirty things for my enjoyment! I have cum into MANY a hotel towel looking at images of this beautiful goddess. How many guys actually jerk off to pictures of their girlfriend or wife? I prefer it. And I certainly have the material to do it to!

Most recently I was traveling and I asked her if she'd take some naughty photos for me and she readily agreed. I was so horny for her that I found some images online of poses I really wanted to see her in and e-mailed them to her saying "pretty please?" She was a little surprised at receiving an e-mail with such graphic images in it, but at the same time she understood it was just the poses and situations that I was interested in – interested in seeing HER perform them!

In no time at all I had an e-mail box full of pictures of her imitating these pornographic pictures perfectly! And goddamn if her pictures weren't hotter than the originals! I opened them all and began a slideshow of them at once and in record time I was shooting a load all over my chest. I just couldn't get over these pictures of her being a schoolgirl for me, pulling her panties tight between her lips for me, squatting on a toy for me, and even licking her own juices off the vibrator for me.

Like I said, BITE ME guys, this girl is mine and mine alone.

But what really got me going was when she took the initiative recently and blew my mind in a whole new way...

We live together in an apartment right on Central Park West in New York City. It's a beautiful little home that we have made together, and I can't wait to soon be a married couple in that house. We've certainly had plenty of naughty playtime in that little apartment, and recently my fiancé just took it all to a whole new level.

It was early on a Monday morning in spring. I work at night when I'm in town, and so does she, so we had nothing to do but sleep in and enjoy each other's company. We got up, had some breakfast, and then we showered together like we often do. Even after two and a half years of being with this girl I can't stand in a shower with her without getting an immediate erection.

My fiancés name is Elizabeth, and she is a sight to behold – naked or fully clothed. But in the shower, something magical happens. She's got this pretty, perk set of tits then just beg to be sucked on (she's told me stories about putting clothes pins on them when she was a little girl because she liked how it felt!) and an unbelievably flat, toned stomach. But where the shock and awe come in is this magnificent, impossible ass of hers. She's got a booty that any guy would absolutely kill for! Sometimes she says she's embarrassed about how big and round it is (though certainly NOT in an overweight way!) but dear god I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Her cheeks are just two perfect globes and the sight of them makes my dick raging hard in an instant.

So imagine my situation while I'm standing in the shower with her, watching soap suds run down her back and into the crack of her ass... As we showered we washed each other's bodies. She tugged on my cock for a while and smiled while I humped her soapy hand. She let me wash her tits until they were sparkling clean, and then she came in close to press her breasts against my chest and whispered into my ear, "Wash my ass for me too Nick." I was more than happy to oblige! Keeping her facing me, I hugged my arms around her and grabbed two handfuls of that delicious butt. I soaped up her cheeks, and then I slid the fingers of my right hand right into her crack, getting everything nice and sudsy and clean. Elizabeth giggled as I spent way more time than was necessary cleaning her, but then she began to moan into my neck as I began to turn a washing session into a playing session.

As I ran my hand up and down the crack of her ass, each one of my four fingers played over her tight little anus. I could feel as each fingertip momentarily landed in the very center of her butthole, enjoying the slippery, wrinkled sensation of the little spot. I wasn't even trying to penetrate her, but everything was so wet and soapy from the shower that each finger easily spread her hole open ever so slightly without much effort. Elizabeth grunted in satisfaction as my other hand found her puffy little pussy and began softly toying with her clit. I can never tell what kind of a mood Elizabeth is in when we're in the shower, but there was only one way to find out!

My index finger began to push into her ass ever so lightly, testing the waters so to speak. Elizabeth looked up and me with a naughty smirk, knowing what was on my mind. "Maybe not in the shower Nick." I'm never one to push or beg for sex, so I immediately backed off and just hugged her dripping body, enjoying our closeness.

"Sorry baby," I said as my erection nestled between her pussy lips and she slid up and down over it subconsciously.

"That's OK!" she said reassuringly. "I just don't feel like messing around while we're all wet. Let's get dry and have some fun though..."

This was alright by me! I immediately shut off the shower and we began to towel off. I followed Elizabeth through the kitchen and our living room to the bedroom, admiring her caboose. Even covered in a towel it is simply eye catching! We reached the bedroom where sunlight was pouring through our big window. We often leave this window uncovered even if we're messing around, just for the added excitement that someone in the building across the street might catch a free show.

Elizabeth bent over to dry her legs and I got a spectacular view of her young little pussy sticking out between her thighs. She was twenty-five but I swear her pussy looked like that of a 17-year-old. Magnificent, tight, and clean-shaven with big puffy lips for me to enjoy. My eyes traveled upward to her tight little asshole, and I smiled, knowing that her legs were dry by now but that Elizabeth was giving me a little show. She knew how much I enjoyed seeing her most private spot spread open to the world, on show. I groaned inwardly with pleasure as she shook her voluptuous ass for me, spreading her cheeks even wider for my own dirty desires.

I dropped my towel and stepped up to her, lining my dick up with that adolescent-looking pussy. Her cunt was dripping wet – not just from the shower... She felt the head of my dick at her doorway and she straightened up, smiling at me. "Boy, I've got you excited, don't I?" She looked down at my dick to confirm her suspicions, taking my hard tool in her hand. Then she said, "I want to give it a kiss." She knelt down on our bedroom floor and started kissing the head of my cock. Soon she allowed her full lips to slide over and envelope the tip of it. Her tongue lapped along the underside and before I knew it I was gripping her hair in my hands and sliding my whole penis deep into her mouth. Elizabeth then backed off so she could lick my balls for a moment, grinning happily as I moaned at the sensation. I was just hoping she would lick a little further south when suddenly she looked up at me and said, "I've got a really bad idea..."

No other sentence could have gotten me more excited.

Elizabeth hadn't used that sentence since the first night we were together, and I could only imagine what she had in that naughty little mind of hers. However, I was slightly surprised when she stood up, kissed me and said, "Get dressed."

Get dressed! Well yeah, I thought, that is a bad idea. But I didn't want to argue with my pretty little fiancé, so I did as I was told and started finding clothes, my hard dick still swinging out in front of me. I picked out a t-shirt and pulled on my jeans and then looked back over at Elizabeth. She was in front of her dresser gathering her outfit. Then she looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Want to go for a little walk in the park?"

I loved walking in Central Park with her, but now hardly seemed like the right time! I wanted to fuck her brains out! I was about to protest, but then the little minx turned around...

In her hand Elizabeth was holding the little purple butt plug that I had first toyed her ass with so many months ago... Now I was totally confused! My dick was still hard in my jeans, and I just looked over in wonder at Elizabeth who was still naked. The girl smirked at me, and then ever so slowly brought the butt plug up to her mouth. She let the tip of the toy trail across her lower lip, and then suddenly her tongue snaked out to lick it. There was a soft sucking sound and pushed the plug into her mouth and began to slide it in and out passed her lips. I was now watching my fiancé suck off her butt plug. It would have been erotic enough to watch her seductively sucking on anything – her finger, a lollipop, a vibrator... but this was a butt plug! I mean, sure it was perfectly clean now, but on several occasions I had seen this thing completely shoved up her ass! Enveloped by those glorious mounds of flesh that were her butt cheeks! And now she was sucking on it and staring me in the eyes!

Needless to say, my hand found its way down and into my pants to start grabbing my cock.

Elizabeth knew she had my attention when she saw this, and she smiled. She stopped sucking on the toy and said to me, "I just needed to make sure it was wet enough." Then, without breaking her visual lock on me, she reached around behind her and began working the butt plug up into her ass.

Now it was my turn to smile! We were going to get to play after all! I took a step toward her but stopped when she said, "Ah ah ah! No, Nick." I stood still, a few feet away from her and watched in confusion. Still she stared at me as her hands continued their work behind her. With her left hand she lifted her left buttcheek up and open, and with her right hand she finished sliding the butt plug home. She gave a little gasp as her asshole closed around the toy. Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened, though no sound came out. I was enjoying this show to no end, but it was killing me not being able to see the toy slide into her little brown hole! Elizabeth was taking so much delight in teasing me! Now that the toy was settled in place she said to me, "Stay right there Nick."

I obeyed her command, though I was straining to touch her. "Don't move," she reminded me. She turned around to face her dresser once more. Now I could finally see the butt plug sticking out of her ass! Her cheeks were nice and plump, and right between them jutted the end of this delicious purple toy. The fact that it stayed there without her even touching it made it that much hotter. My eyes were glued to this sight, but Elizabeth was still searching her top drawer for something. Finally she said, "Yes! These should work!" She turned to face me once more and I saw that she had in her hands a pair of her panties. It was a silky, black thong that I loved to see her wear. It was so sexy in its simplicity, and Elizabeth new I loved it when she pulled the waistband up high over her hips.

I looked her in the eye and tilted my head slightly to the side questioningly. Elizabeth just smiled and said, "I needed the perfect pair to serve my purpose..." And with that she bent down and stepped into the thong. She slid the panties up past her knees, past her thighs, and with a firm finality she tugged the thong up to her hips, the crotch tight against her pussy, and the string in the back slid up between her ass cheeks. I suddenly saw my fiancé's devilish purpose.

The string of the thong panties was now holding the butt plug firmly inside her ass...

Elizabeth moaned, "Yesss," as she saw the moment of realization on my face. She looked down and my crotch where my hand was still busy rubbing my dick inside my underwear. She giggled and turned towards her dresser one last time. I was now treated to a view of the butt plug sticking out of her ass but held in place by the string of her thong. The toy pressed against the material of the panties, clearly trying to escape the tight confines of my fiancé's butthole, but the silky thong did its job and wouldn't let it slide out. What a clever girl I was going to marry!

I was so content on staring at this vision of beauty that I hardly knew what else was going on, but before I could blink Elizabeth had grabbed a tiny plaid skirt off her dresser and was stepping into it. She slid it up her legs and zipped it along the side. I was disappointed at losing my view of her ass, but I loved this piece of clothing on her, so I couldn't really complain. I was smiling to myself, remembering the first time I'd ever seen her wearing it, and while I was lost in thought Elizabeth slipped on a tight whit button-up blouse, covering her tiny titties, though not bothering to wear a bra. She put on some white knee socks and finished off her outfit with some nice black sensible shoes. Suddenly my beautiful little girl was completely dressed before me, and we were ready to go for a walk in the park.

That's when it finally hit me...

A walk in the park. SHE had suggested we go for a walk in the park, right? And then SHE had been the one to slide that plug up her ass, right? So she was really planning on... right? My luck seemed impossible, and I searched Elizabeth's face for an answer. She saw me staring and just smiled back, saying nonchalantly, "It's such a nice spring day out, I just didn't want to waste the good weather. You ready to go?"

There weren't really words to describe what I was thinking, so I simply an open-mouthed nod of my head. Elizabeth said, "Good" and headed towards the door! I truly thought she was putting me on... There was no way she was walking out into Central-fucking-Park with a butt plug sticking up her ass! Not to mention the fact that she chose to wear a fucking skirt with it instead of pants. I kept waiting for her to turn around any second and say, "Yeah right!" and then jump on the bed and let me fuck her. But to my utter surprise she reached the front door and opened it up. Just before walking out of the door she reached over and grabbed my digital camera from a bookshelf saying, "Just in case." She stepped out into the hallway of our building and looked back at me. "Come on," she said, "Let's go have some fun!"

Dear God, I fucking LOVE this girl!

I quickly zipped up my pants and buckled my belt. Then I chased after Elizabeth into the hallway. She had already pressed the down button for the elevator, and while we waited for it to arrive Elizabeth looked at me, then she slipped my digital camera into my front pocket. I said, "You know how much I fucking love you right?" She smiled up at me and said yes, and then she stepped closer to hug me. I immediately wrapped my arms around her, needing to feel her close to me and knowing we were going to have the happiest of marriages. But marriage would come later! For now it was time to have some fun!

I hugged Elizabeth tight and since we were alone in the hallway my hands immediately found their way down to her ass. I cupped her cheeks for a moment, making Elizabeth giggle, then my right hand closed down right on the center of her butt. Through her skirt I could feel the shape of the plug in my girl's ass. I gave it a little push deeper into her hole to make her moan. Just as I thought we might step back into the apartment to finish what we'd started, Elizabeth said, "The elevator is here!" and she broke our embrace. She was really going through with this!

In the elevator I was so giddy I could barely control myself. I asked her, "Will you lift up your skirt for me Elizabeth?"

She replied, "Not in our elevator! What if one of our neighbors sees me?"

She had a point I guess... It was quick trip down anyway. We reached the first floor and I said as gentlemanly as possible, "Ladies first," knowing that I'd want to be one or two steps behind Elizabeth for this entire journey! She skipped off the elevator and out our front door, and before we knew it we were out on the street and walking towards Central Park.

I was now walking out in the open on the Upper West Side with my fiancé, who had a little purple butt plug clenched between her asscheeks and held in place by a little satin thong, covered only by a tiny little skirt. To make matters worse, it was early in spring and the air was a little crisp. Elizabeth's nipples were now straining against her white blouse, obscenely trying to poke two holes through the front. I didn't know what had possessed her, but I liked it!

I let Elizabeth take the lead, not knowing where this was all really going and she happily led the way, pretending to ignore the obvious stares from one or two men on the street. Most were probably ogling her obvious nipples – if only they knew what was under the skirt! We approached the crosswalk at Central Park West where a lady who was probably in her early thirties was waiting to cross. Elizabeth stepped up to the edge of the curb and I joined her. Right as I stepped up next to her she gave out a little yelp of surprise, "Ohh!" Immediately I jumped to her side and asked if she was alright. Her cheeks went a little pink and she said to me, "It started to slip out a little bit but then the string of my thong pushed it right back in! It felt like someone gave me a miniature little thrust in my ass!"

12