The Good Fiancée

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't even lowered her voice.

The lady waiting to cross the street was now staring at us with her mouth wide open, having heard Elizabeth talking about something in her ass. I thought it was impolite of the woman to stare, so in return I stared directly down at the lady's own ample chest, where her nipples too were creating a bit of a scene. I was trying to make her feel uncomfortable, but the lady was still trying to wrap her mind around what she'd heard Elizabeth say. Elizabeth noticed the lady staring too, and instead of trying to cover it up she grabbed my hand and purposefully placed it right on her ass over the plug. Then she said just loud enough for the three of us at the crosswalk to hear, "Push it in a little deeper like you did by the elevator." I was happy to oblige and pushed against the toy with my palm, eliciting an, "Oh yes," from Elizabeth. "Keep your hand there," she said.

I left my hand right in the middle of her ass as the signal changed and we began to cross the street. Elizabeth was giggling to herself between moans of delight. I chanced a look back at the woman we'd left behind us who had decided not to cross at the same time as us. To my surprise she had a shy smirk on her face, and I could have sworn that just as I looked away she began discreetly tweaking one of her nipples through her shirt...

The street behind us now, we entered Central Park and began walking down one of the many paths. People with their dogs were walking by and joggers kept zooming passed. Elizabeth was walking only a little awkwardly, but she had a very content smile on her face. My little girl was enjoying being so naughty out in public! Every face I looked at, all I could think was, "You'd never believe what my fiancé has got up her ass right now!" Jeeze, this was really fucking fun!

We crested a small hill and it was then that the wind suddenly picked up. Praise be to God I was still behind Elizabeth when the sudden gust blew by us because the back of Elizabeth's skirt shot straight up, exposing the heaven beneath for the world to see. My eyes beheld the glory of that little satin thong running over the back of the toy that was spreading my fiancé's butt cheeks. She was so fucking hot. It took Elizabeth a split second to realize what had happened and she quickly pushed her skirt back down, smoothing it over her ass and moaning as she inadvertently nudged the butt plug slightly deeper into her hole. I was grinning from ear to ear, having gotten to view this hot sight in broad daylight with people all around us.

I glanced around but it seemed that no one else had really seen what happened! Everyone was so intent on their own activities that no one had spotted the most erotic scene I'd ever laid eyes on.

Except for one guy...

I looked over at a bench just next to us and the guy was just grinning and nodding. He was staring at Elizabeth's skirt-covered ass, but when he saw me looking at him he gave me the "What's up" nod with his head. I returned the silent greeting, and then he said, "Don't worry bro, I won't tell anyone." So he had seen Elizabeth's little secret! Jesus, my girl was crazy... She had continued walking, and just before we got out of range, the guy on the bench looked back and forth between Elizabeth and me and said to me, "She's fucking hot man. Well done."

I felt a strange sense of pride at being able to share my amazingly sexually gifted girl with an outsider for a moment. Someone else was actually privy to what I get to experience 24 hours a day! A small part of me wanted Elizabeth to allow the guy one more glance at her sexy ass so that he'd really be jealous of my prize... But then my own sense of jealousy kicked in and I knew I could never share this jewel with anyone.

Elizabeth seemed a little spooked by the gust-of-wind escapade and she began searching for a spot that was a little more private. She spotted one of those tiny fenced-in playgrounds and made a B-line for it. When we arrived, she pushed her way through the gate and we were both relieved to find it nearly empty. On a Monday afternoon most kids were in school, so we had little to worry about. However, there was one mother sitting with a stroller while her toddler played in the sand. I said softly, "I don't know Elizabeth..."

But she responded, "Oh relax, I'm not going to do anything stupid." I was relieved as we walked in the opposite direction of the mother and child. Elizabeth had spotted a swing set with two swings attached.

Bingo.

She reached the swings a few steps ahead of me and without thinking she turned around and sat right down on the swing. This of course forced the plug as deep into her ass as it would possibly go. It caught her by surprise and she cried out, "Oh God yes!" She covered her mouth quickly and I glanced over at the mother with the stroller. She did glance up momentarily from the book she was reading, but quickly dismissed us and looked back down. Elizabeth allowed the situation to settle for a moment or two and breathed easier as the mother grew more and more engrossed in her book. I stood directly in front of Elizabeth who sat on the swing. It was killing me to know that she was experience such dirty pleasure while I had to stand by and just look!

My naughty girl looked up at me and said, "This feels so fucking good Nick..." She squirmed and wiggled her ass back and forth on the seat of the swing, presumably fucking herself down onto the toy in her ass a little more with each movement. I was squirming myself with horniness, simply longing to fuck her as soon as possible. Elizabeth seemed to be enjoying her own movements and wiggled around even more. I was practically sweating as she finally started bouncing up and down on the swing! Her ass never actually left the seat of the swing, but the elasticity of the seat allowed her to push up from the ground ever so slightly and then lift her legs again, forcing the plug into her ass with some real force.

Elizabeth lowered her voice and said softly to me, "Oh god Nick, it's like someone is fucking me in the ass right in public! Mmm, I only wish you were actually sitting on this swing underneath me and it was your dick pushing into my ass right now. This feels pretty good though..." She continued to bounce on the swing for her pleasure and my amusement. It was then that I remembered the digital camera in my pocket. I pulled it out while Elizabeth had her eyes closed in pleasure and snapped a few pictures of her. It probably would just look like she was sitting on the swing like normal, but we would both know later when looking at these pictures...

I heard a sound behind me and turned to see the mother and toddler leaving the playground. They exited through the gate and finally Elizabeth and I were all alone. Elizabeth opened her eyes and saw the opportunity and said, "Nick, get behind me, I want you to take some pictures of me." I walked around behind her while she stayed seated on the swing. Once I was behind her, she slid back on the seat so her ass was hanging completely off of it, then she lifted up her feet and started to swing back and forth. She gathered some momentum and soon she was in full swing. Just as I was about to ask if I should take pictures, Elizabeth reached back and lifted her skirt up over her ass!

It was a sight for the ages.

I was treated to a bulbous view of her big, round asscheeks hanging lewdly over the seat of the swing. They were cleft in two by her thong, and of course the ever-present butt plug was there, still straining to slip free from the clutches of my fiancé's butt. In the pose she was striking, Elizabeth had to lean forward to keep her balance. This actually forced her ass out and spread her cheeks apart accordingly, allowing the butt plug more room to try and slip from her ass. The thong's durability was thoroughly tested as this happened, The material stretched out but held as the butt plug remained half-in, half-out of my girl's asshole.

Dumbfounded, I started snapping pictures like a madman, not daring to take my eyes off the prize for a moment. Elizabeth remained in the swing for a minute or two then told me to come around to the front. I ran around like my life depended on it, and as soon as I was in front of her she scooted forward on the swing again so her butt pressed into the vinyl once more. She moaned loudly as the plug thrust into her again, then as she swung forward towards me she spread her legs straight to either side in a perfect center split, lewdly displaying her pantied crotch to me. I was awestruck and looked around me, praying a cop on horseback would not trot by...

Elizabeth brought my attention back to her by saying, "Take more pictures Nick! I want to remember this! It feels so fucking good to have this thing in my butt!" I adored hearing my fiancé talk like that, so it was the least I could do to snap some more pictures for her! I clicked away as each time Elizabeth swung forward she would spread her legs apart as wide as possible for the camera lens.

When I assured Elizabeth that I had gotten some hot pictures of her, she stepped off the swing and came over to me. She smoothed her skirt behind her and said, "Nick, it feels so good and dirty to be doing this with you. I love you." She began to kiss me with a lot of tongue, and at the same time she reached down and roughly stroked my dick through my pants. It was incredible to be this turned on and to be touching each other like this outside in the middle of one of the biggest cities on the planet. Elizabeth broke our kiss and looked over my shoulder.

"Hey," she said, "That little kid was building a sand castle!" She left me standing there with a hard-on and walked over to the sand pit. She knelt down and immediately I saw where this was going. In an instant she was on her hands and knees pretending to play in the sand, and her ass was pushed straight up in the air, just barely exposing the toy there to me and my camera. I started taking more pictures as Elizabeth continued to push the sand around with her hands, keeping her butt elevated as high as she possibly could. I stepped in for some great close-up shots and Elizabeth smiled as I approved.

Next she sat down on the sand cross-legged, flipping up her skirt once more to show me her crotch. As I snapped pictures she said to me, "Jesus, I almost feel like I'm naked out here. I can feel all the sand right on my ass cheeks!" She lay down on her side and faced me like a centerfold model. I watched in delight as she lifted one leg straight up toward the sky, exposing at the same time both her pantied pussy and the butt plug still sticking out from between her cheeks. At my suggestion she pulled aside the crotch of her thong to expose her little cookie to me. A few errant grains of sand were sticking to her soft pussy lips and my dick was just raging!

I asked Elizabeth to get on her hands and knees once more, and it was worth it! As she exposed her ass to me doggy style once more, I saw that all the sand that she had been sitting on had clung to her ass. She now had two round globes covered in sand and cut in two by a clean pair of panties. These pictures were so hot...

Suddenly Elizabeth stood up and grabbed me by the hand. "We need to go home and fuck Nick. I've had this toy in my ass for like 20 minutes and I've never been so horny!" Well, who am I to argue? I stuck the digital camera back in my pocket and allowed Elizabeth to tear me away from the playground. We retraced our steps at breakneck speed, Elizabeth dragging me by the hand the whole way. Her pace was so fast that every forth or fifth step her skirt would bounce up high enough for me to see the bottoms of her butt cheeks. I'm sure she was giving the whole park quite a show. But she didn't care anymore; she needed a real dick inside of her.

We raced passed the kid on the bench who had seen Elizabeth's ass when the wind blew it up and he waved and shouted, "Go get her man!" Elizabeth was completely oblivious and we nearly got run over as we crossed the street once more to get back home. She burst through the front door of our building and instead of waiting for the elevator started running up the stairs. I was a step behind her and was treated to the best view of the day as her muscular legs worked and her ass cheeks flexed and the toy remained lodged in her butt. I would have stopped to enjoy it but I was about get to fuck this girl and I had no time! Finally we burst into our own apartment and Elizabeth turned to kiss me. I returned her kiss, tonguing her hard and immediately reached for her crotch. My thumb found her clit through her panties while my other four fingers reached back and under her butt to cup it and began pumping that plug even deeper into her ass.

"Oh god I've been wanting your dick inside me since we took a shower!" shouted Elizabeth. "I just wanted to tease you a little! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

I immediately pulled the crotch of her panties aside and pulled my pants down around my ankles. We were standing in our living room but we didn't care. Not wanting to waste time walking to the bedroom I spotted our coffee table and sat my bare butt down on it, my pants still around my ankles. "Hop on!" I said to Elizabeth with glee. She turned around so her ass faced me and backed up to line her pussy up with my dick. At long last my burning hot cock came in contact with her flaming pussy and we both nearly came at the first touch. But we both held back and Elizabeth lowered herself down onto me. She was sitting in my lap and fucking herself up and down on my dick using her powerful legs. The butt plug was amazingly still shoved up her crack and each time her ass came down to rest against my abdomen she cried out in pleasure as the plug pushed deep into her backdoor. She cried out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck Nick! It's like I've got two cocks in me at the same time! One dick is slamming my pussy and the other dick is filling up my ass! I've never dreamed about getting fucked by two guys at once, but it's like both dicks are yours! I love having two cocks inside me!"

Elizabeth's vulgarity caught me slightly off-guard, but I was so into it and simply fucked her harder and faster. I reached up with both of my hands and in one motion ripped her blouse open. The buttons flew off, spraying across the living room, but neither of us cared. I grabbed her nipples in my fingers, pinching them roughly, knowing she'd like the sensation since she was a little girl. My ass was firmly planted on the coffee table and I was almost afraid we were going to break it! I was so close to cumming I yelled, "Elizabeth, I'm going to come soon! I fucking love how dirty you are!"

Elizabeth screamed with pleasure and said, "Yes! Fill my ass and pussy at the same time Nick! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" I reached up with my left hand and stuck my index finger in Elizabeth's mouth, making her suck on it. I now effectively had all her holes filled and still had my right hand free to alternate between toying with her nipples and her clit. Elizabeth was bouncing up and down in my lap in a frenzy, slamming her ass down into my stomach to keep the pressure of her butt plug good and deep.

I was just about to come when she suddenly yelled, "Wait, wait! Nick, all these sensations at the same time are so good! You have to feel this!" I didn't know quite what she meant, and I was surprised when she jumped off of me. She ran to the bedroom, tugging on her own nipple and diddling her clit as she went. While I waited I continued to jerk my own cock, completely slippery with Elizabeth's juices. In a flash my fiancé was back and in her hand was our second butt plug! It was smaller than the one in her ass, but this one had a tiny suction cup on the base of it. Elizabeth was sucking on it furiously, lubing it up as much as she could. She took the toy out of her mouth and said, "Get up!" I did as she asked and she slammed the little plug down on the coffee table right where I had been sitting. The suction cup made it stick and it was now sticking straight up.

Elizabeth said, "Bend over quick!" I saw where this was going and closed my eyes with excitement as I bent over for my girl. Elizabeth licked up and down my ass in long, quick strokes, trying to get as much of her saliva across my asshole as possible. The suddenness of it shocked me but made my dick grow even harder in my hand. After one deliberate thrust of her tongue right up my ass Elizabeth declared I was ready and said, "Ok! Sit down on your plug!" She remained on her knees and helped guide my ass down onto the coffee table plug. I felt the tip of the toy and slowly lowered myself, feeling it fill me up as I sat on it. Elizabeth grabbed my cock and was pumping it furiously to make sure it remained rock hard. Soon I felt the coolness of the coffee table on both of my asscheeks and I knew I was sitting down completely on the plug. It was filling me up and I felt like I was sitting on Elizabeth's nice long index finger.

I kept this image in my head as Elizabeth backed herself up to me once more and sat down on my dick in one quick motion. Suddenly my senses were exploding. I had pressure coming at me from every angle! Elizabeth bounced up and down on me, and every time she pushed herself down onto my dick she forced my butt against the coffee table – hard. That little plug in my ass felt so good. Although the coffee table and the toy were stationary, it felt like there was someone behind me pushing a finger in and out of my ass. It took me right back to the first time Elizabeth ever played with my ass and I ended up humping her finger!

The girl was still going wild on top of me and I remembered her crying out about how it felt like two of me were fucking her at the same time, one in the ass and one in the pussy. I suddenly knew how she felt! As I enjoyed Elizabeth's ass bouncing in my lap I realized that it felt like I had one Elizabeth milking my cock with her pussy and another Elizabeth behind me taking care of my ass with her finger!

God damn we really knew how to fuck!

Our climaxes grew together, every move that each of us made heightened the other's pleasure. We both felt like we were fucking two people at the same time, we both had something tight up our asses. We fucked with abandon until I couldn't take it any longer. I yelled, "I'm gonna cum Elizabeth!" I grabbed her hips to push her off me so I could cum into my hand, but Elizabeth heard what I said and slammed her ass down onto me and kept it there. It pushed both of our anal toys to the max and we both began spasming as I began cumming.

I'd never cum inside of Elizabeth before, but I had lost all control. And she had clearly been the one to plant herself on top of me! I grabbed a breast in each hand began shooting cum deep inside my fiancé's pussy. The warm waves of jizz sent her over the edge and she began to cum herself. Our liquids mixed together and dripped everywhere. I wasn't worried that I'd just come inside her. I was going to marry this girl. And we had just a reached a new sexual plateau.

We sat there coming back down to earth and Elizabeth wiggled herself down further onto my dick. She turned her head and kissed me on the lips. I said, "I love you so much."

She looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you too. You ready for another shower?"

I smiled and stood up, lifting her in my arms. I carried her into the bathroom and placed her down in the tub where all the fun had started...

THE END

12