The Good Friend

Story Info
Sam's best friend will do anything to help him quit smoking
2.4k words
3.98
63.8k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 03/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Molify
Molify
23 Followers

Every time we went out as a group, it was the same bullshit.

"Gotta take a smoke break." Sam said. He was 25 years old and at this rate, his 3 pack a day habit was going to see to it that he didn't make it to his 45th birthday.

Sam and I had been friends since we were kids, so it killed me to see him doing something so stupid. He picked up the habit when we were rooming together in college and this vice was bad enough to have driven at least 5 girls out of his life. Holly, Amanda, Heather, Lana and Samantha had all given him his marching orders on account of how much he smoked, but tonight as usual, I accompanied him on his nightly trek to the parking lot to burn nicotine.

He held the cigarette in his mouth and lit the end, puffing a cloud of awfulness out one side of his mouth and directly into my face.

"Man, I know I've said it to you before, but you've got to cut this out. You're killing yourself." I said to him waving my hand to clear the smoke.

"Jesus Christ, dude....I'm not that bad." He replied.

"You smoke 36 cigs a day! It's excessive. If for no other reason, then do it to add some money to your wallet." I said back trying as I normally did to convince him in vain.

"I just don't have a good enough reason to quit." He said back to me.

"Good enough reason?! You've thrown away some of the hottest girls I've seen because of this. Not to mention your health." I replied with a bit more emphasis than normal. I knew he was flippant about his own health, but tonight it was really bothering me for some reason.

He took another drag, "Shit..yeah....Brittany was so sexy in that little pink gingham dress. And she made those matching high heels look hot as hell!" He said reminiscently. Make it at least 6... "You know she left all her clothes in my room that night. She decided to go streaking with some friends that night and never came back to pick them up again. She was a wild one." We both laughed.

"You're a dog." I said to him.

"Hey, it's not my fault the ladies love the bitch blaster!" He responded.

"Bitch blaster? Is that what you call your dick these days?" I asked sarcastically.

Sam laughed and nodded his head.

"Seriously though, man. What's it going to take to get you to quit? I know your mom wants you to. Won't you do it for her?" His face went lucid as he thought about it. I could tell that this might have been the time I got through to him.

"...I don't know. I'd have to think about it." He said.

I pulled my wallet out and took out all the cash inside. "75 bucks. I'll give you all this money if you quit smoking right now." I offered.

"Eh, I don't really care about the money, but how long are we talking? Permanently? Cause there's no way that'd be enough." He laughed.

"I'll take you to the shooting range then. I'll buy all the ammo you want, and for at least 9 months."

"Hmm..." He thought. I could see it in his eyes that he was starting to waffle about the idea. "I don't know that I'm really ready to give it up yet." He said back.

"Ugh....For fuck's sake...If you won't take a day at the range or 75 bucks then I don't even know what to offer...." I said exasperatedly. I could tell he wasn't really going to do it anyway, so I made an offer I knew he wouldn't be able to live up to. "Fuck it, you know what? I'll suck your cock if you quit smoking for 3 weeks." Sam laughed hard at this and lit another cigarette off the one in his mouth.

"Ha, I didn't know you were so serious about this!" He said. He thought for a couple minutes before taking the cigarette out of his mouth. "Alright, look....This is my last cigarette. But I'm not doing it because I want my best friend to suck my dick. Ok? I'm doing it because I want to.

"Sam, I don't care about your reasons. I just want you to quit." Sam held his arms out. I gave my best friend a hug hoping he was serious about it. We went back in to pay our tab, then started walking back to our apartment.

Sam threw out the rest of the cigarettes he had the next day. I was impressed with him, and wanted to do everything I could to encourage him as the days went on. Sam started crossing the days off the calendar. I didn't forget about the offer I made to him, but by the end of week 1, he hadn't said anything to me about it.

By Monday of the second week, Sam seemed very up-beat, "I'm gonna call Emily back on the last day! I bet we could get back together if I'm not smoking anymore!" He said with excitement. "She was probably the hottest one of all!" ....I guess that makes at least 7...

I smiled, "Go for it!" I said with a pat on his back. Sam wrote "Emily" on the final Saturday marking the day he was looking forward to. Being that we were both single, and had been for a little while, his motivation was understandable.

"When I call her, I bet you I'll get pussy for SURE. That night!" Sam said.

I laughed at him, "I don't know man, she had pretty high standards. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for you." I told him.

Sam marked another 9 days off of the calendar. "Getting close!" I said to him. He was closing in on his goal, but his attitude had taken a turn for the worse. He still hadn't had a single cigarette, but it was looking less and less likely that he was going to reach his goal. He admitted to me that he had bought an emergency pack just in case he couldn't handle it anymore. I discouraged him from doing it, but he put a cig from the pack in his wallet anyway.

Then the fateful day finally arrived.

Sam was sitting on the couch with bags under his eyes. He looked sickly, like he was just hanging on by a thread.

"You made it!" I said to him. "Three weeks! You're over the hump!"

Sam nodded his head slowly in acknowledgement.

"Are you going to call Emily?" I asked him.

His eyes lit up, "Oh yeah!" He said, "I almost forgot!" Sam got his phone out, and dialed Emily's number. I left the room so that he could talk to her in private.

It wasn't long before I heard the door to his room close. I knocked, "Come in..." Sam said in a depressed tone of voice. I pushed the door open slowly.

"Is Emily coming over? I bet she's going to ride your dick all night long, isn't she?" I said to him.

Sam shook his head, his eyes focused on the ground.

"What? She's not coming?" I said to him.

"Nah....she got a new boyfriend." He said dissapointedly. "I'm just pretty bummed....I went all this time and I won't even get the reward I was hoping for..." He was clearly very upset.

"I'm sorry, brother..." I said to him.

"I'm just so horny..." He added, shaking his head. Then he looked up at me with desperation in his eyes. "Wait a minute....didn't you promise to give me a blowjob if I quit for 3 weeks?" He said to me.

I totally forgot about the offer I made. "Uh.....look man, I'm happy for you and all, but you know i'm not gay."

"Yeah,....I don't know what I was thinking....." He said surprised that he even made the suggestion. "I'm just gonna go get that cigarette I guess...." He started to get up from the side of his bed.

"No..." I sighed deeply. "I'll do it." I said to him. My vision blurred a bit as if my brain was asking 'woah, wait, what are you doing?'

"What? You mean you're really going to suck my dick?" Sam asked me.

I hesitated for a moment, but doubled down on my answer. "Yeah...I'll give you a blowjob as long as you don't smoke that cigarette." It was a last ditch effort I was hoping desperately he'd back out of.

"Look, man. I thought it was funny too, but I don't even know if I could let a guy suck my dick...especially a friend I've had as long as you." He said candidly. He started walking toward his wallet again.

It was that moment that I saw the clothes brittany had left behind deep in his open closet. "Fine, I'll put on Brit's dress and heels then." What was I saying? I couldn't be serious, could I?

Sam thought for a moment. He had the cigarette in his hand. "Are you really serious about this?" He asked me.

My mouth started to go dry, "Yes. Just give me a minute while I put it on." I grabbed the dress and heels and went across the hall to my room where I knew I had a blonde wig left over from a costume I had worn a couple years back. I slipped the dress, heels and wig on, then walked back across the hall to Sam's room.

Sam was sitting on the bed, "Shit...you look better than I expected. I mean, I can still tell you're my friend without any makeup or anything, but...."

"...Shut up" I said to him. "I'm doing this because I care about what happens to you, and because I said I would." I said a bit begrudgingly.

He hurried back to the side of the bed, and I slowly slid down to my knees in front of him. I saw 3 hair ties that were probably left by one of his old fuck buddies under his bed. I remembered how my girlfriends all had to tie their hair back before going down on me, so I took two and tied off pigtails in the wig...'It's what I would have liked if it were me gagging some slut on my knob'. I thought to myself.

Sam unzipped his pants and let his 8 inch cock pop out.

'Shit!' I thought to myself. 'No wonder he never had trouble finding girls to fuck.' I thought for a second about how many women he'd had on the end of this thing, then I had another terrible thought. 'You're about to be just another slut on the end of Sam's cock'. I tried to shake the thought from my head, but I couldn't.

I reached out and put my hand around it, my mouth agape at its size, and my mind trying to think of some way out of this. It was as if time was in slow motion. Was I really about to be another notch on Sam's belt? Another conquest to add to the wall of shame with all the other slutty girls he'd slept with over the years?

The answer to the question in my head was 'yes' as Sam put his hand behind my head, pulling my already opened mouth onto the business end of his cock. My lips slipped over the end and in his excitement he almost impaled my whole head with his throbbing stick. I tought I felt it scrape my tonsils even.

I gagged hard and pushed my head back off of it unprepared for this sudden agression and looked him in the face as if to say 'what are you doing!?'

"Sorry, babe. Got carried away!" Sam said. Now i'm his 'babe'...great

I puts his hand back on the back of my head and pulls me in again. "Come on, get back down there." he said to me taking my masculinity one small piece at a time.

My lips slipped back over his cock, the head scraping over my pallette. I tried to give him the kind of blowjob I loved to get. I figured, if I was going to do this and be a good friend, I might as well give it everything I've got. I worked my neck the way my ex girlfriends had, trying my best to separate myself from the situation in order to forget what I was doing.

"Yeah..." Sam moaned, "Kiss my balls now." He said. I pulled his long cock from between my lips and looked into his eyes as I moved my mouth to his balls, kissing them gently.

"Oh yeah, Emily." He said, obviously forgetting who I really was. "I know you want what's inside of them." He moaned to me as I continued working his penis with my hand.

I moved my mouth back to his cock hoping to finish up and get out of this slutty dress. No sooner had my lips touched the head of his cock than his thighs tensed up and his breathing became heavy, "ohhh, I'm gonna cum!" he moaned loudly.

I tried to pull my head away, but his strong hands held the back of my head in place firing off rope after sticky rope onto my face and lips. For some reason, I had kept my mouth open in shock that he was making me take his facial the same way countless girls had before me, letting some of his cum get into my mouth. I was surprised at how salty the taste was, but in a strange way, I didn't mind it.

When he was finally finished with me, my face was totally covered. He caught his breath and looked down at what he had done to me with a disrespect I had never seen in his face before.

"Looks like you got shot by the bitch blaster." He said laughing to himself, his head falling back into his pillow. "I wonder what that makes you now...."

I got off my knees and went into the bathroom to clean myself up. As I stared into my own reflection in the mirror with my best friend's semen covering my face...the same way he'd done to Emily, and Amanda, and Holly, and all the other girls he fucked and dumped, I felt a weird connection to them.

We were all conquests of Sam's, and nothing I did for the rest of my life would change that. He would always be a part of me now.

Molify
Molify
23 Followers