The Good Friend

Story Info
Good Friend resisted urges with Unicorn Best Friend.
2.6k words
2.63
4.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The names in this story have been changed. Since the story is about my best friend I can't exactly talk about it with anyone close, as I refuse to let anyone else know or put out the Unicorn in this story. I have instead decided to write my first story as it will help me to deal with what may or may not have happened. I did not have it proof read and may or may not show it to the Unicorn in the story.

~~~

It's the season of Mardi Gras. Drinking and shenanigans. And you missed it all to stay at home and relax.

Your best friend hits you up after getting cut from work, wanting to hangout and not wanting to go home. "Come on over".

Now to describe my best friend is to describe the perfect Unicorn, if you've ever seen the hot/crazy scale and that Unicorns don't exist, she is the only one I've met.

She is the perfect specimen from head to toe, with the bubbly personality that you can't ignore, and can only love. The most chill down to earth woman, that doesn't even have to try to be anything more.

A beautiful set of dreads of dark hair, over the most beautiful face and seductive eyes when she gets a certain look in them. Luscious full lips you want to nibble on, and a neck you could bite into. Soft skin down to what can only be described as the most perfect breast and nipples. Flat stomache to beautiful naval leading to what I can only imagine to be the most beautiful pussy, as I can only guess the feel or taste of it. Short in stature with all the right curves in all the right places, and the most beautiful heart shaped ass I've ever seen. Her name is Marie.

So I'm laying on my couch and she comes over to my new house, I haven't showered and been lazy. She's a hot mess.

She immediately has to poop, which between us is normal and leaves the door open as usual. I have to avoid even looking.

Apparently Marie made the mistake of saying someone's name while drunk in front of her boyfriend. Now she don't want to go home and is in a mood between being devious and figuring out how bad she fucked up.

As the good friend I am I try my best to console her, hangout and help her get through it. She is but everything to me and always been there if I needed her.

The conversation proceeds from there and telling me how she had wanted this guy, who had rejected her before because he couldn't get aroused. She even got naked and played with him but nothing.

In the process of my gorgeous best friend telling me this, she's also showing me, and grabs my junk twice...it was faint but the hungry look in her eyes sent something straight to me.

I tell her bluntly a few times if she was naked in front of me, there's no way in hell I couldn't get it up, yet alone not ravish her if she's naked dripping wet in front of me. But I get her attraction to him, as she's never been rejected and in a devious mood.

Now you would think by how I'm describing her that we've had something before, but not once have I crossed the line with her...she means far to much to me.

So she continues to tell me she hit this guy up after drinking yesterday and would of met with him if she hadn't been so drunk. She passes out at the bar and wakes up asking where this guy is, say his name not her boyfriends...and with her boyfriend right next to her.

Shit...bad luck, drinking and horniness.

The part that strikes me is I know Marie so well, if the dude called her that instance she'd of went and fucked him, kept it to herself and went about her business.

She gets up to go pee, leaving the door open again, after us drinking. Thoughts start running through my head, I'm trying not to look at her beautiful legs and ass as she pees.

I think to myself I need to get my bearings about me, she needs my advice or help and I'm thinking about her in ways I don't allow myself too.

Since she don't want to go home, and obviously we both need a drink we go get a bottle. I can feel the sexual tension but unsure of it as we've never put ourselves in this position.

We get back to my house and continue to hangout, discussing her predicament and taking shots.

The conversation turns towards sex yet again, with how submissive she is and then somehow to us. About the one time we held hands, and then stopped when interrupted.

She confides in me she use to sleep in my bed when we were roommates and I was gone for work. I feel there's a lot she wants to say, but is holding herself back. The sexual tension is in the air, like a fog. She has this look in her eyes, this deep need.

I get up to smoke a cigarette outside and calm myself. After a smoke and another shot we are back on the couch.

I tell her point blank if she and her boyfriend ended I wouldn't hesitate to scoop her up. I'm not sure what's got into me but between the sexual tension and the look in her eyes it's hard not to be so honest.

She wants a baby and life that I can tell she dreams of. The most beautiful person sitting next to me, lost and so unsure of herself.

She gets texts from her boyfriend putting her down, telling her how bad of a person she is. It's no wonder her heart isn't full filled or that she's acting out. Tells her she wouldn't be a good mom, or something about pregnancy does fix things, just out of the blue.

I'm angry at how anyone could treat her, I don't go around them often because of how she's talked to. I try to respect her, her relationship and what she wants. But I'm angry inside because no one should speak to this woman this way.

I tell her the truth, she would be an amazing mom. She is the rarest of rare people.

In my head I know she needs some fun every now and then to not feel so suffocated...but she's the perfect flower that needs positive energy to grow not constantly being put down...that's not how she grows to who she wants to be.

She tells me her boyfriend thinks I like her, as her best friend...that's why she's always so distant. Maybe I do and haven't realized it because I haven't allowed myself to. But that's changed so quickly as she sits here beside me.

She's in need of something. I want to reach over and touch her, I already know her body, her mind and I've never even kissed her.

There's a knock on the door. A friend stopping by unexpectedly. He comes in an immediately knows something is up, he stays for a beer and leaves. I brush it off as important conversation.

As soon as he leaves, because she's so very open with me I know exactly what she's thinking as she opens her mouth. "That's the sexiest black man...I'd.."

Before she can even finish I tell her I already know you so well and when your horny and your thoughts. I can basically smell her sex. I'm slightly pressed against her on the couch, the hungry look in her eyes is back...anticipating...waiting.

I touch her cheek, I want to kiss her...but it's to soft. Not what she needs...but I'm not sure of being rough with her. I know she likes it, needs it, wants it...but even as dominant as I am and submissive as she is...I just don't know if I could do what I want to her...being rough with her and maybe hurting her. I couldn't, or cant.

So, in my inability she says we can't do this. It would ruin everything between us. That it scares her. Maybe I just lost my one chance this afternoon I never realized I wanted or needed.

I need a shot and beer. She needs to pee again. I'm in the kitchen, she calls me in bathroom to show me two different color door handles.

She's half naked in front of me on the toilet the most gorgeous beautiful unappreciated woman alive. In all her need, in all the sexual tension...driving me crazy.

It takes everything inside me not to let her finish and stand up. To grab her throat and look into her needy eyes. To take tissue and run my hand behind her gorgeous ass, to the gap between her legs and wipe her clean. Then to flush and run my hand back down to her dripping pussy were she can't deny how wet, horny or in need she really is. But again...I hold back.

I go back to the kitchen and pour us a shot. She calls from the bathroom to make a shot...great minds and we both need it.

Shots down. Tension at its max, already rejected but unsure of what she really wants.

Time for a smoke. I'm at a constant state of half chub...what's is wrong with me, she needs me as a friend not lusting after her.

There's another knock on the door. Why so many interruptions...why today.

It's my dad, I knew he was coming by with my nephew for a second. A friend is getting him something for me for pain.

I watch Marie, as she's playing with my nephew, around my family. How could she not be the perfect mom, the love that comes from her is like magical powers.

I'm wondering if my dad picks up on anything odd between us. He knows us both so well, knows I repeatedly stated I would never or could never be with Marie. He thinks she's perfect, or that we would be perfect but if he picks up on anything he says nothing. I need them to go, my head has to much inside it.

At one point as we're coming back inside, Marie's hand is in mine...I don't think anyone sees it but she's behind me and I feel all of her through her hands, her pulse...we are so close yet so far away from each other.

Everyone leaves and it's just us again. I want to speak up and say what is going on here, I can't jump if she's not jumping. The last thing is to make it awkward with her.

We take the last shot.

Sitting back on the couch, she's a mess in ways but still the most beautiful sexy woman.

I want her so badly, she can feel it. She can tell. Shes pulling away, shutting out feelings around me out again. She tells me stop hitting on her, and I'm not even realizing I am. I thought I was controlling my self.

She said it can't be. It would ruin to much if it didn't work out. And I can't lie that I agree with her. I can't lose her. She's the only woman in my life I can absolutely count on no matter what. But...this door is opened...and the perfect girl I've been wanting or searching for is right next to me...and I realize I haven't found her because I already had met her.

Respect. Respect she doesn't want anything, even if she's lying to herself you have to let her see it or not.

I slow my roll, go back to being the good friend. If I have to just remain her best friend then so be it, push the thoughts aside again.

She's so beautiful in front of me.

She goes to pee again. I go to my room for a charger, I try not to glance in the bathroom as the doors wide open again. But I do. And she's amazingly sexy and irresistible.

She's on the phone. Pulling her pants up she's on the phone. My heart drops. I know her so well. With her need for something, but her resistance to me, or us in anything sexually she calls the dude...not her boyfriend but the dude.

I think she sees the look on my face and hangs up. She says, "I don't know why I just called him". But I know why because I know her.

I can see the regret in her eyes and shame. On the inside I am livid. Here we are, the sexual tension through the roof, things coming out we both have suppressed or not allowed and her reaction to it and the devious need she has is to call this dude and maybe go have sex with him. And to call him right in front of me.

In a split second in my mind as she's says sorry, I take her to the couch...bend her over my knee and the dynamic has changed. Now she's just teased me and disrespected me, I tell her she's getting a spanking...to call out every number...if she misses one I start over. In my head I spank her ass, repeatedly and can hear a faint moan...she's turned on...her pussy as I knew it was soaking wet is leaking through her jeans...telling her how dare she open this door between us, tease me...close herself off then call thus dude that couldn't even get it up for her. The things I wanted to do to her...

But that's a split second in my head, and much much more if I'd of actually done it without thinking I'd hurt her. Ruin what we have. Push to far. I only needed once showing me what she wanted. Instead she shut down.

I did take her to the couch, ordered her pizza to sober up and held her as she rubbed my chest. I let her fall asleep in my arms, I couldn't stay mad at her, even if I wanted to punish her for not thinking...but she was only doing what she must an I understand her. So I took care of her as I always do.

After pizza, I insisted on following her home so.she didn't wreck...as she was swerving some. I talked with her on the phone all the way home.

At one point she told me if I didn't follow her she'd of went and seen the dude. If only she gave one inclination that if I snatched her up and it wouldn't come between us then I'd of changed her mind on ever wanting to see a guy who couldn't get hard around her and with a small dick. My hands twitched thinking about her ass red with spanks.

But as the good friend, I followed her home safe and secure.

I'd like to think that given a little time I'll put this out of my head, that we will go on not speaking about anything more and back to being best friends.

But I did realize that perfect Unicorn, is still the most amazing woman in the world, even unicorns need discipline and love, nurtured not taken for granted.

If by chance, the opportunity comes back around I hope my inability to act changes, because there's a right time and place for everything.

Until then...I'll continue to be the good friend.

The End