The Good Girl

Story Info
Good girl turns bad for married fling.
1.4k words
4.22
46.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She always considered herself the good girl. She had been married to the same man for ten years. Never slept around and was never bad in anyway. She loved her husband and he provided well for her. But he was never a very sexual person and by the time she found that out, she just figured she might as well stay in the marriage.

Annie and her husband Marcus were one couple in a wide circle of couples all in there 30s and 40s. The couples had been married anywhere from newlywed to almost 2 decades. Some went to the theatre together, dinner, and all sorts of activities including bowling. The men usually talked shop while the women gossiped together. It was a nice circle of friends, which included about 12 or 13 other couples.

Annie was one of the younger women at 30 years old. She had never really noticed any of the other men in their circle until the other night. She stepped out of her terry cloth robe and sank into the luscious feel of soapy bubble bath.

The other night had been a night of dinner, theater and after dinner drinks and coffee. Annie had been sitting with the women after the theater and sipping her coffee. It had been about 6 couples and the women had been chatting about the sale at Macy's and the new diet everyone was trying. She had raised her glass to take another sip when she had noticed him. She wasn't sure exactly who he was but she remembered vaguely that he was Annette's husband. He had those smoldering dark eyes that she loved and those sensuous lips. He was watching her and must have been for some time because George sitting next to him had to pull him back into the conversation.

Annie's soapy hands traced down her breasts and dipped between her legs. She could feel her pussy begging to be used. She thought of him between her legs. She moaned.

She found out later his name was Jacob. A writer in the Chicago area. She had never noticed him. His wife had been good friends with another couple and had been asked to join their little soiree. His wife was attractive, slim and elegant and Annie found herself jealous that she had him every night.

She slipped her finger inside herself and found it so tight and wet. God, she wanted a fuck. Just a quick fuck. She rested her head on the edge of the bathtub and continued her assault on her little pussy until she came. She sighed quietly.

The next weekend the couples met at a Chinese Restaurant. Annie dressed with care. She wore a black mini skirt and pink sweater with high heels. Marcus was deep in conversation with George when Annie saw Jacob and his wife enter the restaurant. They immediately parted as Annette walked toward the group and Jacob disappeared down the long hall toward the restroom.

Annie excused herself to the restroom also. There was a long hall from the front dining area to the restroom. The hall was dimly lit and one broom closet alcove was almost invisible from the hallway. She hid inside the little alcove to wait. She heard him exit the bathroom and walk slowly down the hallway.

"Damn." He swore to himself. He hated going back out there. The little couple group was so annoying. Annette had thought it would be fun and so it had been the first few weeks. But then the little blonde with the curvy body and green eyes had started showing up. She and her husband came irregularly and so hadn't come the first few weeks they had. She looked like a yummy little piece and he ached wanting her. His wife for all that he loved her, was not very sexual and his sex drive just kept climbing. He had watched her the other night and loved the way the blonde crossed and uncrossed her legs. So slow and seductive. Did she do it on purpose? Couldn't be. And when she swallowed her coffee, her neck muscles contracted - he thought of her lips all over him.

Another night of this, god, he groaned inwardly. He started walking toward the dining area and suddenly was pulled into a small niche in the hallway.

Was he dreaming? It was her!

"I'm not really good with subtlety." She whispered into his ear.

He looked over her body slowly. That pink sweater so soft and alluring clinging to her breasts and the black skirt covering her feminine hips.

"What are you good at?" He almost grinned in the dark as he whispered to her.

"Do you want to find out? Or do you want to just fawn over me?" She deliberately pressed her body into his masculine one.

His hands couldn't stop themselves. He spun her around and pushed her body into the wall. His hands slid down her neck and then moved in front of her. His hands moved over her body and underneath the soft pink fabric. He groaned aloud. She wasn't wearing a bra and her small nipples were erect and begging him to taste them.

"Oh god." His mouth dipped to her neck and teased her earlobe. She was so soft and feminine.

She arched into him like a little kitty trying to get him to touch and tease where she wanted him. She moved his one hand to the hem of her skirt and arched her ass into his hard cock. He took the hint and edged it up. Her little pussy lips were wet and inviting – no panties of course as he slipped his finger inside her.

He almost chuckled. "Your just a little bitch in heat."

"I am." She groaned and pushed her ass against him again.

"You just want a quick fuck is that it?" He whispered into her ear. His finger continued tormenting her little cunt as his other hand tugged on her left nipple.

She shivered. Those same words she had told herself. And she did. Just a dirty, quick fuck in a hallway no less. Just a hard cock inside her.

"Yes," she moaned. She moved her head to the side as he lips kissed hers.

"Oh god." He must be lost in some pornographic dream that made him feel this good. It was awesome.

He pinned her tightly against the wall and she pushed her skirt all the way up exposing her ass to him. He undid his button and zipper and his cock was throbbing to be inside her. He moved her hips forward and thrust his cock inside her tight hole.

He used her hips to move slowly inside her and then to bang away. He could hear the slapping of his hips against her ass and loved stretching her pussy to the hilt.

"You're a sweet little bitch in heat." He ground out as she moaned. He was so filling and she loved being in the submissive position as he used her.

His hands came suddenly to her breasts and he used them to anchor her to his hard cock. She pushed her hands against the wall and moved her ass up and down as he set the rhythm.

She looked so incredibly sexy standing there with her high heels, ass exposed and blonde hair shimmering to the side of her.

His hands moved up and he grasped her long blonde hair in his hand. He used her like a dirty whore and wrapped the hair around his hand as his other hand spanked her tight ass. It jerked her head up sharply as his cock continued to slide in and out of her tight cunt.

"Oh yes, Jacob harder, fuck me harder." She murmured to him.

He smiled in the dark. She was a hot little piece. She just begged to be fucked.

"Beg me Annie. You know you want my cock banging your little pussy."

"I do. Please I do." She begged him.

"Good girl." He told her.

His hands moved away from her hair and dipped down to her slim waist and then back to her hips. His one finger dipped suddenly into her little rosebud hole.

"Oh god," she cried as he continued to pump inside her. Her little rosebud hole was tiny and he knew she had never been used there. Once his finger continued its assault she began to cum quietly.

"Cum for me." He whispered to her.

Her pussy was like a greedy little girl that milked his cock as his cum poured into her. His cock poured its milk inside her as he groaned to orgasm.

He released her hips and she straightened her clothes. Her legs were wobbly but she felt amazing.

"Wait a minute or two and then follow." She told him, smiling.

He watched her walk down the hall in amazement still admiring her ass.