The Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

"So what brings you to Penn State on short notice...must be important..." she stated with a raised eyebrow.

As I sat with my daughter, I couldn't help but recall our conversation when I expressed my desire to change my physical appearance and she recommended Harry's Hardcore Gym, "...you'll be beating them off with a stick and I don't mean just the guys..." she said.

"Sweetheart...I ah...don't know where to begin..." I stammered.

"Is something wrong mom? Don't be afraid to tell me," she said earnestly, taking my hands in hers.

I gazed at my daughter with the deepest affection that a parent can have for a child.

"I..ah found someone...a very special person who I want in my life..."

"Way to go mom!" Rebecca shouted, and hugged me.

"...before you get too excited...it's a woman..." I said very softly, and lowered my head.

I felt Rebecca's hand on my chin raising it to eye level. The look of astonishment on her face was priceless.

"Yer not kiddin' around...are you?" she asked.

My daughter and I were prone to exchanges of good natured ribbing over the years.

"No sweetie...I'm not kidding."

As the afternoon waned, I spoke candidly about my relationship with Kelly. Rebecca listened with rapt attention and slowly the astonished look dissolved to a smiling, happy one. When I finished she embraced me so tenderly.

"I'm thrilled for you mom. You deserve it" she spoke honestly.

Rebecca wanted to go to the College Diner for some of their world famous "Stickies". On the way, she asked me a lot of questions which I eagerly answered.

Once we were seated in a booth, my second child leaned towards me and in a conspiratorial whisper,

"Did Jess have a hissy fit? Did she freak?" Her excited demeanor made me laugh.

"That's between her and me..." I started to say.

"Ma! That's not fair!" she stated with an exaggerated petulant expression.

"Ok...ok...but all I'm gonna say is that it went better than I expected. If you want any more information, you can ask HER," I stated emphatically.

Just by the look on my face, Rebecca knew that I could be as silent as a Sphinx in certain matters. Despite their very different personalities, my daughters shared a close sisterhood and I had little doubt that the number two would be calling number one as soon as I left.

"So...when do I get to meet her?" she asked enthusiastically.

"In a couple of weeks, I was hoping you could spend one or two days with us. Kelly's looking forward to it..."

"Is she hot?" my youngest daughter asked quietly.

"What kind of question is that? But, yeah she's a hottie alright," I whispered back.

Rebecca wanted all the physical details.

"Let's see...she's tall, 5' 10", I think. Lean, very pretty...has that Italian girl look, ya know...olive skin, dark brunette hair...she has the most beautiful brown eyes, I think yer really gonna like her..." I answered.

"Is she older, younger?"

"Oh...I don't think I should say...guess?" I teased.

"I'll bet she's...thirty.

"Wrong! A year older than me..." I said.

Rebecca gazed at me curiously.

"When you talk about her, you look happy, mom...yer whole face lights-up. It's good to see you this way again..."

My daughter covered my hand with hers and gave an affectionate squeeze.

"Thanks sweetheart, Kelly means a great deal to me..."

**** I invited my girls to a "get acquainted" weekend at Kelly's. I explained it would just be the four of us, a chance for them to meet her and get to know her. I had my doubts about Jessica but to my pleasant surprise, she accepted.

My daughters arrived together and Kelly greeted them very warmly. Initially, Jessica was timid and reserved but a late-afternoon wine party with bread, cheeses and pate' (an inspired idea of Kelly's) helped to loosen her up.

Both girls were hungry as heck from the journey and we piled in my car with Kelly and Jessica in the back seat. As discretely as possible, I watched in the rear view mirror as Kelly engaged Jessica in conversation.

By the time we reached the restaurant, they were involved in a lively discussion and Jessica seemed to be much more at ease. All through the meal they chatted and jawed leaving Rebecca and me to our own devices.

After our delicious dinner, Rebecca and Jessica wanted to go clubbing on Delaware Avenue.

"Please come with us?" they begged simultaneously.

Jessica was looking at Kelly when she made her plea. What's going on here? My mind questioned silently.

Since I was driving, I eschewed all alcohol but all three of them drank heartily. The girls danced to their hearts content with Kelly and I on the sidelines. However, my daughters dragged us out to the hardwood several times. Kelly matched them step for step but me...no way.

I sat and bided my time until a slow number came on. Kelly held out her hand for me and without a second thought I accepted. Under Jessica's and Rebecca's scrutiny, we held each other and swayed to the music.

When the song ended, my girls clapped heartily with broad smiles as we walked back to the table.

"Wow Kelly, you can 'shake it' with the best of them..." Jessica stated in admiration.

"Why thank you, that's very kind of you..." she stated appreciatively.

It was past one am when we made our way to the address I now called home. My three companions were buzzed and loudly sang popular songs as I sped along the Expressway. After a rousing but off key rendition of "Louie, Louie", I begged them to stop.

"My ears are bleeding..." I protested with a grin. But, they ignored me

"Hey...hey...how bout "Michael Row The Boat Ashore", just for mom..." Rebecca slurred.

All the way to the house, my very loopy companions sang and sang...

"Anybody hungry?" Kelly asked, once we were inside.

The kitchen cabinets were raided and what little junk food we owned was laid out on the table. As we consumed our snacks, I sensed a camaraderie between my daughters and Kelly. They regaled one another with stories and jokes as laughter filled the air.

When they started telling ribald tales, I excused myself.

"Mom...don't be a prude..." Rebecca whined.

"I'm beat sweetie...don't stay up too late..."

As I made my way upstairs, I heard more raucous merriment and smiled. It's going much better than I expected, I mumbled to myself.

When Kelly joined me in bed it was past three am. Instinctively, I went to the guest room to check on my daughters. Old habits die hard. I found Jessica sitting up in bed with a pensive expression. In the soft light of the bedside lamp, she looked like my little girl again. Rebecca was in the opposite bed, snoring up a storm

"Hey sweetie, you're still awake?" I sat next to my eldest.

"Yeah, I was just doing some thinking..."

"What about?" I enquired.

"Oh...ya know, things..." she answered shyly.

"Did you have a good time tonight?"

"Uh huh."

My daughter looked sheepish when she answered.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, sure...ah...mom...I...ah...was kinda harsh when you came to see me. I hope yer not mad at me...cause...I'm sorry..."

"Sweetheart, You already said you were sorry...you don't have to apologize again...It's over and done with..."

I took my first born in my arms and held her tenderly.

"It's just...now that I met Kelly...well, she's..."

"...terrific..." I stated, completing her thought.

"Yeah...she's so pretty...brainy...lots of fun to be with, I guess I'm trying to say that...I like her, and...I'm happy for you mom..."

As Jessica's eyes welled up, mine quickly followed and I hugged my child tight to my body.

"My precious daughter, I love you..."

When I got back into bed with Kelly, she turned to face me and saw my wet eyes.

"Hey, something wrong?" she asked.

"No...no...I..." and the tears flowed down my face.

Kelly held me in her arms as I boo hooed.

"I don't know why I'm crying...you won them over...especially Jessica and I thought that she'd be your biggest challenge..."

I had never spoken about my initial conversation with my eldest daughter. It was a very private conversation between Jessica and me and would serve no purpose in retelling.

In Kelly's embrace, I experienced that extraordinary feeling of peace and slowly drifted off in slumber.

The following morning and the last day of their visit, my girls were up by eleven and wanted to make Kelly and I breakfast. I had made reservations at The William Penn Inn, renowned for its Sunday brunch.

"Please mom?" they both pleaded in childlike voices.

Kelly shook her head with the an amused expression on her face. Since we had most of the ingredients necessary for a decent meal, Rebecca and Jessica busied themselves with the task.

Since they kept asking Kelly where every little item was, she took over and the three of them had a joyous time messing up the kitchen. It looked like an atom bomb went off when we finally sat down. Jessica saw the worried expression on my face.

"We'll clean everything up," she promised.

But, I poo pooed her declaration.

"No...you all cooked and I'll...it may take me a few days but I think I can manage..."

Everyone guffawed from my witticism and it set the tone for the day.

While the girls showered for a shopping expidition to the quirky boutiques in New Hope, Kelly helped me clear away the wreckage. She was one of those "you wash and I'll dry" type of gals and as I handed her a freshly washed plate, she cleared her throat.

"I...ah...while your two lovely daughters are occupied..."

Kelly grabbed me and kissed me deeply, passionately as soap dripped from my hands to the floor.

"I wanted to do that all morning..." she breathed sexily, and mashed her mouth on mine again.

I heard footsteps and dislodged myself from Kelly's arms. Jessica's smiling face appeared in the doorway.

"Mom, do you have any Aveeda conditioner," she asked.

My daughter was wearing a pair of my blue pajamas with sheep and clouds all over them.

"In the master bathroom, along the tub...you'll see it," I answered.

"Thanks, hey...your gettin' the floor all wet," she stated, and wagged her finger at me.

I heard her on the starirs when Kelly turned to me, shaking her head.

"That is one remarkable kid ya got there...she really impressed me yesterday...girls smart...a regular Einstein..."

"Yeah...she's a peach!" I crowed.

Our excursion to New Hope went off without a hitch and all too soon it was time to say farewell. When my girls hugged and kissed Kelly on the cheek, it brought tears to my eyes.

"Mom's turning on the waterworks," Jessica stated to her sister.

I embraced my children.

"Goodbye my darlings...I love you both, very much.

"Love you too, mom...bye...bye," they both yelled.

As they drove away, the tears tumbled down my face.

"Ya hate to see them go..." Kelly stated, she knew how I was feeling.

Once we were inside, Kelly held me as I cried softly.

"It seems like only yesterday that they were young, playing in the yard, two happy-go-lucky girls with not a care in the world...where did the time go? In the blink of an eye, they became young adults, filled with life's promise..."

"You should feel very proud, you've raised wonderful daughters..." she said tenderly.

After my offspring left, I felt as though my life with Kelly had truly begun.

End of Part One:

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers