The Good Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
She shows off her goodies.
1.9k words
4.24
11k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I agreed to move to Las Vegas, Lance and I had to inform our relatives and close friends. Needless to say, it was very hard. What made it even harder was the fact that Lance had to be in Vegas by December 15th, so we would spend Christmas and New Year away from home.

Lance suggested that I stay behind and move out to Vegas in January. When I told my mom however, she told me in no uncertain terms:

"Judy, your place is next to your husband. He will need you more than ever. There is no way I will allow you to stay here while he spends Christmas and New Year alone in Las Vegas."

"But mom, he was the one who suggested it. Besides, he won't even know I'm there. He's going to be very busy on the project."

"He will know you're not there and he will be lonely and lonely men can do some very stupid things. Remember, this is Vegas we're talking about; all those showgirls walking around. Lance could succumb to the temptations you know."

I laughed out loud at the thought of my Lance cheating. He was so devoted to me that it seemed impossible. I didn't tell my mom this though. I just gave in as usual and went home to tell Lance that I would be flying out with him in December. He was very happy to hear it and I started thinking that maybe mom was right.

The weeks leading up to our move were hectic. Lance had to finish up a project before leaving and was working 12-hour days. I had to pack up everything and deal with my sadness on my own. I would paste a happy smile on my face as soon as Lance's truck pulled into the driveway. A good wife never lets her husband see her unhappiness. That had been drilled into me since I was 4.

Before we knew it, it was time to leave our familiar surroundings behind and head to Las Vegas. I sobbed loudly when I was hugging my parents and friends at the airport. Lance hung back a little, uncomfortable with my emotional outburst. I was still sniffling when I boarded the plane but drifted off to sleep after we had been airborne for half an hour. I woke up with a jolt when Lance shook me.

"Judy, wake up. We're almost there."

I woke groggily and went to the lavatory to freshen up. A look in the mirror confirmed my fears; I looked like crap. My eyes were puffy, my nose was a red bulb right in the middle of my splotchy face and to make matters worst, I had a huge zit forming on my chin.

"Great, this will be a good first impression to make on Lance's new boss."

With a resigned sigh I set about applying some makeup. After I had brushed my hair and swished some water in my mouth, I emerged in much better spirits. I was even feeling a little excitement. I was going to be living in Sin City. For some reason that thought thrilled me. Maybe this move would be a good thing for Lance and me. It would shake us from the rut we had fallen in.

The plane landed smoothly. We made our way outside and were met by a uniformed chauffeur carrying a sign that said:

'Mr. Lance Taylor.'

"Hello, I'm Lance and this is my wife, Judy."

The chauffeur was a skinny guy, about 5'6. He had pasty skin and reptile-like gray eyes. His lips were thin and adorned by a few sprouting hairs that were supposed to pass for a mustache.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Harold."

He took my hand in his clammy hand and held it a bit too long. His eyes slithered over my body in a way that made me feel naked. He licked his lips slowly when he released my hand and turned to pick up our bags. I turned to look for Lance but he was busy checking out the hustle and bustle around us.

Harold took us to a stretch limousine, black with tinted windows. He held the door open for us. As I slid over the seat my skirt hiked up and showed a great part of my thigh. He looked at it appreciatively and winked at me before closing the door. After putting the bags in the trunk he got in and got behind the wheel. Before taking off he adjusted the rearview mirror. He had a clear look at my crotch.

I turned to look at Lance, but he was absorbed in the scenery flashing by us. To this day I don't know what possessed me. I spread my legs a bit wider but not wide enough to show anything. Harold's eyes widened when I spread my legs, a dissapointed look flashed over his face when I shut them again. My heart was thumping and I could feel my nipples hardening. I shot another look at Lance but he was totally oblivious of everything around him. Emboldened by this, I slipped down a bit further in the seat and spread my legs wider. I looked in the mirror and could see my panty-clad crotch.

Harold looked at my crotch for a good 2 minutes before returning his eyes to the road. I remained in the same position for a while. I was so excited that my pussy was getting wet. I looked at Lance and while I was doing that I pulled the crotch of my panties to the side, exposing my pink, smooth cunt to Harold. I sneaked a quick peek in the mirror, wanting to see what he was seeing. It turned me on so much that I had to bite my lips to hold in my moan.

My shaven cunt was spread lewdly open. The fat lips were pulled open a bit, exposing my clit. I turned back to Lance to keep an eye on him while running my finger through my wet slit.

The sound of Lance's yell and the honking of the semi coming towards us made me return back to reality with a jolt. Harold had been so enthralled by my show that he veered into the other lane, almost causing a head-on collision.

He pulled shakily to the side and asked:

"Are you folks okay?"

Lance said:

"Yeah buddy, we're fine. What happened?"

Harold had the grace of looking a little embarrassed:

"I guess I drifted off for a minute. I'm ok now. Let's head back out, the boss is waiting."

We had barely gotten back on the highway when the car got a flat tire. Thankfully we were near a service station. Harold pulled into a parking space at the far end of the lot to change the tire. Lance announced that he had to use the restroom and walked off. As usual, he didn't think to ask if I needed to go too, or if I needed anything to drink.

I wasn't comfortable, alone with Harold. I could see people walking around and that relaxed me a bit. Harold wouldn't try anything with so many people around, right? I was wrong.

The door opened and I looked up, expecting to see Lance. It was Harold! He licked his lips nervously and hissed:

"Show me your pussy, I want to see it again."

A thrill shot through me. I knew that I should tell him to get out, but I couldn't. I moved as if I was in a daze. I turned so my back was leaning against the door, lifted my skirt and spread my legs. Harold climbed in and closed the door.

The interior of the car was dimly lit. The sound of my pounding heart and Harold's heavy breathing filled the air. I pulled the crotch of my soaked panties to the side, exposing my pussy to Harold. He groaned as he saw my fat lips sucking open slowly, exposing my swollen clit to his hungry eyes.

"Fuck, that's a big clit. Let me touch it."

"No, you can see but you can't touch."

He groaned, leaned closer and started looking at my pussy. I was close to cumming. He was the first person to look at my pussy so closely. Lance had never given it more than a passing glance.

I felt his bony fingers flicking across my clit. It felt good but I didn't want him touching me. In my fevered mind it was ok to look, that wasn't cheating. Touching was something else. That actually constituted physical contact, and to me that was cheating.

"Don't touch me, stop it."

Harold stuck his finger in my pussy. It emerged glistening with my juices. He sniffed it appreciatively and stuck it in his mouth. He backed away and said,

"You have a very tasty pussy. I wouldn't mind tasting some more of it, make you cream all over my face."

I was not turned on anymore. I wanted him to get out. He turned to look out the window and said:

"Shit, your husband is coming."

He got out of the car, I fixed myself up and got out too. Lance walked up to the car, and I held my breath. Did he see Harold getting out of the backseat? Apparantely he didn't. He started helping Harold with the tire, despite Harold's protests.

I touched his back and said:

"Honey, I'm going to the restroom. I'll be right back."

He mumbled something without even looking at me. I walked across the parking lot and entered the cramped restroom. I looked in the mirror, expecting to see someone else. Instead, I saw the same face staring back at me. My hazel eyes held the same dreamy look they usually had. I looked perfectly peaceful and innocent.

I was feeling anything but peaceful on the inside, though. I was excited and repulsed at the same time. Not to mention, horny as hell. I checked the door to make sure it was locked. I then leaned against the wall opposite the mirror, pulled my panties to the side and spread my pussy open.

The insides were pink and glistening wet. My clit was swollen to the size of a small strawberry. I bit my lower lip, moaned softly as I saw what Harold had seen a few minutes ago.

I closed my eyes and started playing with my clit. My finger brushed across my clit, I imagined it was Harold's finger. I started going in circles all around the sensitive nub. My heart was pounding in my ears. I was seeing images of Harold's lust-filled gaze in my mind's eye.

I tried to imagine what would have happened if I had allowed him to touch me when he had asked me first. I imagined his tongue licking my clit, dipping in my pussy hole, tasting me. I started to shake, my legs got weak as the orgasm washed over me.

"Ohhh, Harold, yessss. Lick my cuntttt."

I groaned loudly as the last of my orgasm ebbed through me. I opened my eyes and looked at my face in the mirror. I was looking a little flushed, my eyes were sparkling but I was still me. I hadn't grown horns, there wasn't a big sign across my forehead proclaiming that I was a slut.

I threw some cold water over my face, washed my hands and walked back out. I was feeling different, more confident and powerful. Maybe the move to Las Vegas would be good for me, too.