The Good Girl Ch. 04 Version 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katies
Katies
411 Followers

"Ahh, yes! Yes! Harder! Fuck me harder!" I squealed, urging them to push my limits. "Stretch those little fuck holes open!"

They both picked up speed, working up a rhythm and starting to really bounce me up and down on their cocks. I couldn't help but giggle to myself at what I must look like being suspended and fucked by these two guys. My legs were sticking out and bouncing all around as they pistoned into me, my little skirt was bunched up around my stomach, and I was thrashing my head back and forth, blonde hair flying everywhere. Little orgasms rippled though my twitching pussy every few seconds and made my body vibrate with every hard, pounding thrust they gave me.

I wrapped my arms around the neck of the guy in front of me and kissed him, pushing my tongue into his mouth. I licked his teeth and he sucked on my bottom lip as he slammed into me harder, making my body jiggle in his arms. The guy in my ass started to squirt first, his cock expanding, stretching my taut asshole even wider, and shooting several blasts of cum up my butt. I wiggled my ass a little and felt his hot breath on my shoulder and neck as he groaned and drained his balls into me. His shrinking cock fell out of me and his cum started to trickle out of my ass, splattering on the floor as the guy holding me continued to pound my dripping little cunt into submission. I wrapped my legs around him and he grabbed my ass, pulling my body away from his and then slamming back into me with a wet slap.

Several other guys lined up behind me and took advantage of the convenient position, just flipping my skirt up and taking turns stuffing my ass full of cocks and cum. After the third one shot his load inside me, a long stream of stream of sticky jizz poured out of my asshole and stretched toward the ground.

Eventually the guy fucking my pussy gave out from holding me and he leaned forward, flopping me back down on the mattress. He finally yanked my skirt completely off and tossed it aside. I laid on my back and pulled my knees up to my tits, spreading my thighs and fully exposing myself to him.

I felt like such a dirty slut. I didn't even know this guy's name and I was spreading my legs open as wide as I possibly could for him, offering my body for his use and craving nothing but his cock in one of my nasty holes. My pink pussy yawned open and cum was trickling out of my asshole, dribbling down onto the mattress. He grabbed the cheeks of my ass and lifted me so my legs hung back over my head, moving me around like his little fuck puppet. He spit on my asshole and started to wedge his cock in, the engorged head, slick and warm from my pussy, slowly popping into my rectum and pushing deeper. Once he was in balls deep he pulled back all the way and slammed my ass hard, pile driving me with his cock.

"Fuck yes! Fuck my butt!" I yelled.

There's something I love about the word "butt." It usually sounds so sweet and innocent, but it can sound so fucking nasty when you're screaming it out with a nice big cock buried up your ass.

Another guy knelt next to my head and offered me his cock. I slid my fingers around the base and rubbed the head all over my soft lips before wrapping them around the big mushroom tip. He reached up and slid two fingers into my squishy pussy, massaging my clit with his thumb and pushing his fingers into my g-spot. He fingered me hard and spanked my ass and thighs with his other hand, leaving big reg hand prints as the thick cock pounded my bowels. It felt like every sensitive nerve in my body was being stimulated all at once and I could feel a massive orgasm about to erupt.

"FUUUUUUUCK YES!!!!" I cried out, clenching my eyes shut as my pussy exploded, cum spraying out over his hand. The guy fucking my ass grabbed my legs and bent them forward as my pussy erupted, so my own hot juices splashed my face and tits. I was bent like a pretzel, with a fat cock stuffed up my ass, and I was spraying steamy pussy juices all over my own face! It was so fucking hot that another orgasm ripped through me right away. My asshole clenched around his cock, my muscle spasms rippling along his shaft and milking him as he kept pumping my ass through my orgasm. The friction was incredible. More hot girl cum squirted out of my twitching cunt than I thought possible, raining down on me and drenching my face, chest, and hair with the sweet, slick fluid. I was practically drowning in my own cunt juices as my hips bucked, sending gushing streams of slick fluid out of my pussy and splattering my face and tits. I didn't even know I could cum that much. It was so intense that tears started streaming from my eyes and the world went black.

I awoke seconds later to the cock I'd been sucking exploding on my face. It erupted onto my slick lips and the cum splashed wetly off my cheek. I could feel it drip down over my lips and I ran my tongue over them, tasting his warm, salty sperm. My whole face was slick with my own juices, so his cum just slid off and dripped down into my wet hair. My legs were spread in a split and the guy was still fucking my ass as I bucked my hips hard against him, rippling his cock with my tight ass muscles. I could feel the fat length pulling at my asshole every time the shaft withdrew

"Cum in my ass! Come on, squirt another sticky load of jizz up that stretched out little hole!"

His body shuddered and he exploded inside me with a groan, filling my ass with cum as I milked his twitching balls dry.

After his cock stopped cumming he backed up, his cock flopping out of me, and my ass fell back to the mattress. I had only seconds to rest before I was descended upon by three more guys, who quickly made my body airtight again.

The pressure was incredible. The cocks fucking me now were all thicker and longer than the last ones. I was completely filled up. I don't think I'd ever had as much dick inside my body as I did at that moment with one crammed in my pussy, ass, and all the way down my throat. I sucked hard on the giant piece of meat in my mouth until it exploded and another took its place.

For several minutes I was pounded in my pussy and ass as guys came up and blasted their loads on my face and in my mouth. I was slowly being drenched with their cum, and guys stood all around me, jerking off and waiting for their chance to fuck me or cum on me. Strings of jizz dangled from my chin and swung back and forth as I was fucked. My body was a slippery mess of warm, orgasmic, cum-drenched flesh, at the center of a massive gangbang. The room was hot and I was getting sweaty, so the cum on my skin was staying slick, wet and sticky. It felt amazing. Several times I reached down and sloshed a couple of fingers in my pussy, scooping up fingerfuls of cum and sucking it clean or slopping it somewhere on my skin where it had gotten dry.

One guy rushed up mid orgasm and pushed the gushing head of his cock past my lips, firing several spurts and filling up my mouth with creamy semen. He pulled out and I gave the tip of his cock a little kiss before opening my mouth, swirling the cum around with my tongue, and then squeezing it out through my pursed lips. It drooled out the corners of my mouth and a big white glob plopped onto my cleavage, sliding down my wet chest and stomach before gathering in a little puddle in my belly button.

I stared up at the mirror on the ceiling and watched two guys grind their bodies into mine, working their cocks in and out of my holes. Every part of my body that I could see was streaked with white ribbons of cum, and my face looked like a freshly glazed donut. Some of my platinum blonde hair was pasted together with it and my thighs were a slick, creamy mess. I swiped some away from my face with my fingers and rubbed it back and forth on my clit, making it nice and slippery as the cocks fucking me picked up speed.

I whimpered in disappointment as the one fucking my pussy pulled out, and then gasped as I felt him start to push his cock into my ass next to the other one.

I started to say no, but then I decided against it. I was here to be used and degraded by these guys. It was my ultimate fantasy, and I wanted it. If they wanted to shove 2 cocks into my little ass, that was their right, and I was going to do my best to take it like the good little slut they wanted me to be.

"Oh fuck, go slow! That's so tight!" I cried as his cock head popped into my rectum and the stiff shaft pushed deeper into my bowels. "Oh my god... oh my god..."

I'd never had two cocks in my ass, and I could feel the tight opening stretching wider than it had ever stretched before. The second cock pushed in deeper and deeper, finally hitting bottom at the widest point. It felt like there was a fucking baseball bat wedged up my ass! I couldn't believe I took them both! They started to move back and forth, their cocks working ever deeper into me and stretching my littlest hole incredibly wide. I leaned back on my hands and the guy underneath me grabbed the backs of my thighs, picking my feet up off the bed and pulling my legs back until they were sticking straight out from my body.

"Oh my god, I feel like such a slut... Fuck, that feels amazing!" I whimpered a. "Fuck my ass with your cocks! Stretch this little whore's ass wide open!"

It felt so deliciously nasty. I couldn't believe there were 2 thick cocks fucking the same hole in my body. It felt like it was on fire as their dicks slid back and forth together, massaging and stretching the inner walls my ass. I reached down to my pussy with one hand and pushed the two middle fingers into my pussy. At first they wouldn't fit. My ass was so packed full of cock that my pussy was practically sealed shut. I had to swipe some of the cum off of my face and get them slick enough to slowly work in. Once they pushed in deep enough I rested my fingertips right on my g-spot. Every time the cock on top pushed into my ass it would ram my fingers up into my g-spot through the thin wall of flesh, making my whole body twitch.

It was amazing to feel the 2 cocks moving in different directions against my strained asshole, one pulling back as the other pushed in. As the slippery shafts worked back and forth, making wet squelching sounds as they were drenched with the juices pouring from my pussy, and my fingertips massaged little circles on my g-spot, I started to cum.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" I wailed. "Don't stop! Fuck my ass! Fucking stuff my ass with those cocks!!"

My back arched and my pussy clenched down on my fingers as I came. I could feel my ass wanting to clench down, but being forced to stay stretched open like a rubber band by the 2 huge cocks stuffed inside it. Instead of tightening up, my asshole just twitched and spasmed like it was vibrating around the shafts, squeezing them like a vice as the orgasm washed over me. The feeling of the cocks forcing my body to stay open against it's will was like nothing I'd ever felt before.

As my orgasm died down the guy on top popped out of my ass and pushed his cock back into my pussy. I could tell my ass had loosened up from having two cocks inside it as the guy underneath me started pounding up into my ass much more easily. I clawed at the back of the guy on top of me and my legs bounced around like a puppet's as my body shook with a second orgasm and they both thrust balls deep, erupting inside me.

"Fuck yes!! Cum in me! Gimme that hot fucking cum!!" I screamed as my ass and cunt clenched down on their cocks like a pair of vices, my body shaking and spasming as pussy juice poured from my cunt. They both fired several hot blasts of cum, splashing my insides with warm sperm before letting their cocks slip out of me.

I flopped back down on the slick mattress, laying my head back and letting legs fall wide open so everyone could see my well used pussy and ass. Any little bit of modesty I'd been keeping had been fucked out of me by now. I wanted to be dirty. I wanted to be a nasty little whore for all these people. I was being a total slut and loving every fucking minute of it.

I gently massaged my swollen clit with my thumb and felt the cum running out of my sloppy, soggy holes, waiting for the next round of cocks to fill me up. My other hand wandered down and I touched my ass. I couldn't believe how stretched and open it was after taking two cocks. I circled the tip of my finger around inside the gaping little hole as I pushed a couple fingers inside my pussy and felt them slosh around in the little pool of cum inside me. When I pulled them out a white string of sticky cum stretched from my fingertips and disappeared between my pussy lips.

My body felt amazing. The light of the club shined off of my gooey skin, making my pale curves glisten like wet porcelain. It felt like I was covered with a layer of oil, and there was no resistance anywhere. Just slick, slippery pleasure. I gently ran my fingers over the sticky semen on my face, rubbing some of it into my skin like lotion and then sticking my fingers in my mouth and lapping all the different flavors of cum off my fingers. It tasted so good. Warm, salty and sweet. I swiped my pussy with my hand, gathering some of the cum still drooling out of it and rubbing it into my stiff nipples, pinching and squeezing the slick buds until they hurt.

Shannon, who until this point had been walking around with the camera filming me getting the fucking of my life, now set it down on the tripod and walked behind the bar. She came out with a big metal salad bowl and walked over to me, grabbing me by the ankles and sliding my body down the slick mattress so that my ass was just barely hanging off the edge. She didn't say a word as she placed the bowl under my ass and laid down in front of me on her elbows, wrapping her arms around my sticky thighs and flashing me a big smile before sticking out her tongue and sinking it down into my creamy slit. I was shaking like a leaf as she slowly and gently licked all the way up my pussy lips, gathering the sticky fluids that coated them onto her tongue. She stuck it out and showed me the pool of cum sitting on the surface before smushing it into my clit and smearing the fluid all around with her soft, pink tongue. The cum that she'd licked up drooled off her tongue and rolled down my pussy lips again, glazing them as she swirled her tongue all around my throbbing clit. She clamped her mouth over my mound and sucked, never breaking eye contact with me while she was literally eating the semen out of my cunt. I could feel her tongue digging deep inside me, trying desperately to slurp out as much of the thick cream as she could.

She sucked on my slit until she had a full mouthful of cum and pussy juice, and then crawled up my body. I opened my mouth and she sucked my tongue between her lips, lightly grabbing it with her teeth. She stared right into my eyes as she let the cum in her mouth ooze out past her lips. It flowed down past her teeth like honey and glazed both sides of my trapped tongue, oozing down over it and into my mouth. She finally released my tongue from between her teeth and locked her mouth over mine, kissing me deeply. Our tongues, both creamy and slick with cum and saliva, wrapped around each other and glided together before she pulled away to breathe. She pushed her tongue back into my mouth and played with the pool of creamy cum as we traded it back and forth in a sloppy, erotic kiss. I grabbed her hair in my fists and held her against my mouth as she ravaged it, pursing my lips and pushing some of the semen back into her mouth before swallowing the rest. It was the best fucking kiss I'd ever felt.

She spat the rest of the cum I'd pushed into her mouth into her hand and smushed it against my pussy mound, rubbing it all over the puffy lips and slipping her two middle fingers inside. The entire area between my legs was warm and soggy, coated with slippery juices. She leaned down and devoured my mouth while her fingers sloshed around inside the sopping hole. Suddenly I wrapped my arms around her and she squealed as I pulled her down on top of me. I giggled against her mouth as we kissed. She was still fully clothed, and I'd just pulled her on top of my semen-soaked body. She leaned up and looked down at the big wet blotches on her shirt and jeans.

"Dammit! You got cum all over me you slut!" she laughed.

She grabbed my panties off the floor and started wiping the cum off my mound and lower stomach. The panties became saturated almost instantly and she tossed them aside. She pulled out a tube of red lipstick from her pocket and began carefully writing on my damp skin, drawing out the words "CUM DUMP" in big red letters above my pussy.

"Oh my god..." I groaned. "That's so fucking hot." I leaned my head back and massaged my tits, rubbing the wet cum into my skin as she finished writing on me and stood up.

"Come fill this little cock slut up with cum." Shannon said to the crowd as she walked back to the camera with a big grin.

A train of guys formed in front of me and started taking turns fucking my pussy and ass. They'd switch off until one of them got close to cumming, and then that one would pound me hard and squirt deep inside the messy orifice of his choosing. My cunt was quickly becoming a sloppy, cum-filled mess. It yawned open whenever I wasn't being fucked, and a continuous stream of thick white goo oozed out and stretched between my pussy and the bowl Shannon had placed under my ass. When another cock would enter me, cum would gush out around the shaft before running down between my cheeks and plopping into the bowl.

It was taking too long for guys to cum this way. I just didn't have enough warm holes and hands to get them off as fast as I wanted, so several knelt down next to me and jacked off, taking turns fucking my throat until they were close to cumming. I grabbed their cocks and pointed them toward my chest, letting them squirt all over my tits and belly so their cum would run down my body. Others I let cum in my mouth or on my face. Pretty soon my tits and stomach were so solidly coated with cum that I could barely see my skin through the thick layer of white goo. I cupped my slippery boobs in my hands, letting their cum form a little pool in the soft cleavage. I jiggled them up and down in my hands, watching the creamy puddle bounce around between my tits. Once the puddle was big enough I let go and watched it flow down my body, between my legs, and into the bowl, adding to the white sea of jizz quickly forming there.

I moaned and writhed on the bed as my pussy and ass were continually pumped and stuffed full of cocks. Every guy slapped my thighs or my ass, or pinched my nipples and hurled insults at me, calling me a "Slut" "Whore" or "Bitch." I started to get lost in the haze of pure, animalistic fucking and just fired obscenities right back at them.

"I am a fucking slut!" I moaned. "Fuck this slutty little pussy! Use me! Dump your fucking loads in this little cum dumpster's cunt!" I went crazy screaming at them, barely even realizing what was coming out of my mouth. I pulled out every nasty name and phrase that popped into my head to get them to fuck me harder and use my body however they wanted. I dug my nails into every guys ass that came up and pulled them into me as hard as I could, desperately craving to be fucked faster and harder.

"Come on you motherfuckers!! Fuck me! All of you! Fucking pound my holes! GIVE ME THAT NASTY FUCKING CUM! I want it! I want it all! Make me a fucking cumbag, cock-whore bitch! Cover my slut face with that slimy jizz! Make me drink your cum! I wanna fucking GARGLE IT!"

My body bounced like crazy as they slammed their cocks into my pussy and ass and I rammed my hips up against them harder and harder, the room filling with the wet slapping sounds of bodies crashing together. My head lolled to the side and after a minute I was just gurgling obscenities as wave after wave of orgasms passed over me from the vicious pounding they were giving me. My eyes rolled back and I felt the warmth spread out from between my thighs and across my body as my pussy came over and over again.

Katies
Katies
411 Followers