The Good Girl Ch. 04 Version 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katies
Katies
414 Followers

"MMMNNNNN!!" I squealed, the fiery pain surging through my nipples as the clamps dangled from my mouth.

"Good girl!" The woman laughed.

She bent forward and cupped my tits in her hands, wrapping her lips around each one and suckling it gently to soothe the tingling pain.

As she licked and sucked on my nipples, the guy fucking me thrust deep and shuddered, feeding my horny pussy another thick load of creamy cum. She slid down and moved her head between my thighs as he pulled out, his load oozing out of my stretched out cunt and slowly filling her mouth. She pressed her hand up to my sticky folds, using two fingers to scoop out the last of his cum and then licking them clean. She pulled her head from between my legs and drooled the cum on to the small of my back, letting it form a little puddle on the smooth skin before sucking it up again. This time she let it drool out over her bottom lip and into her half empty champagne glass before swishing it around and downing the cum cocktail in one big gulp. She grinned at me and winked, giving my ass a little spank before standing and strolling to the bar for a refill.

I collapsed flat onto the bed, my arms too exhausted to hold me up anymore. That didn't matter to the guys though. There was still one hole they had easy access to.

I felt one guy behind me, climbing on top of my legs and poking between my ass cheeks with his cock. I instinctively reached behind me and spread my plump cheeks wide, like a good slut, opening my abused little hole up for him. I felt the throbbing head of his cock pushing at my asshole, then thrusting forward as he plunged down into my bowels. I spread my cheeks wider and squeezed my legs together, tightening my hole as he practically raped my ass.

"Ohhhh god, that feels incredible... Fuck my ass! Harder! Fucking rape my asshole you bastard!!"

I wailed into the bed as he rode my soft cheeks, the head of his cock punching my g-spot through the thin wall of my pussy. The cum on the mattress made my body jiggle and slide back and forth like a rag doll with every stabbing thrust down into my ass. My tits pressed into the bed, the sensitive nipples digging into the slick plastic as I squeezed my legs tighter, clenching my pussy muscles and trying to squeeze his cock out of my ass. He used my body like a toy, grabbing my hips and sliding me up and down the slippery mattress, on and off of his cock. My toes curled and my legs started shaking uncontrollably as I came. He just hammered my twitching asshole harder, slapping my ass and finally pushing all the way up against my soft cheeks as his cum spilled inside my bowels.

Once he pulled out and got off of me I started to sit up, but one of the guys came up from behind me and shoved my head down roughly to the bed, my cum slick tits plopping on the slick plastic with a wet slap. He faced away from me and knelt down over my back, pushing my face against the wet mattress and forcing my ass up into the air. I felt something small and hard poking at my asshole and I craned my neck, trying to see what he was putting inside me. It looked huge and round, and I couldn't tell what it was at first. Then I saw it was tapering down towards my ass and I realized what it was. He was shoving a funnel inside me. A moment of animal lust and slight fear came over me as I realized this must have been what Shannon had brought the bowl out for. This had to be her idea.

He grabbed the bowl full of cum and pussy juice, careful not to spill any, and started tipping it over the mouth of the funnel.

"Ohhhhh..." I groaned as I felt it pouring into me, filling my bowels up. I couldn't believe it. Here I was, down on my hands and knees in a club full of people, totally naked, my ass up in the air, covered from head to toe with slick, gooey sperm, and moaning like a whore as I was getting a fuckingcum enema.

I had never felt more humiliated and degraded in my life, but I'd also never felt more deliciously fucking naughty. Tonight I was a complete slut. A cum dumpster. A sperm receptacle. Nothing but a warm set of fuck-holes for men to pump their loads into. It was liberating. I'd become the physical embodiment of nasty, filthy, utterly depraved sex, free to be as slutty and as dirty as I could possibly be without fear of repercussion or judgement. And I fucking loved every minute of it.

My ass felt completely full as the guy wiggled the funnel back and forth to get more in, the last of the cum dripping out of the bowl and emptying into my ass. The guy pulled it out slowly and I felt my sore asshole snap shut, straining to hold in the ridiculous amount of thick fluids. He tossed the funnel aside and put the bowl back under my ass. He got off of me and yanked my head up by my hair, forcing my mouth around his cock. It pushed against the back of my throat and then roughly slid down.

One of the women in the crowd climbed up on the bed wearing a thick strap-on. She knelt down behind me and positioned the head at my quivering, cum-filled asshole. She thrust forward hard, impaling the gooey hole as the cum in my bowels was forced to squirt out around the thick rubber cock and splash back into the bowl. With her fucking my ass I had no control at all over when the cum flooded out. It just flowed freely, gushing out like water from a plugged hose and splattering into the bowl whenever she withdrew the slick dildo.

I gagged and choked on the cock fucking my throat, clenching my abs and forcing the cum to squirt out of my asshole. The girl fucked the strap-on in and out of my ass harder and I could feel some of the cum getting pushed deep into me. At that moment I was really glad Shannon had invested in that special shower head. It kept coming and coming, gushing out around the shaft every time the thick strap-on withdrew from my stretched hole. I could feel warm little rivers of cum pour down the insides of my thighs and over my pussy mound every time the fat cock pulled out. There must have been a fucking gallon of jizz sloshing around inside my bowels.

The guy laid on his back and pulled my face down on his cock, grabbing the back of my head and roughly fucking my throat as spit ran out of my mouth and down his balls. He slammed into my wet mouth one last time and groaned, his cock swelling and stretching my throat as his balls rested on my chin and twitched as his cum poured out.

I wretched and gagged as his cock erupted, filling my mouth to overflowing with hot, thick cum. There was so much that I couldn't handle it and I squealed as it suddenly squirted past my lips and out of my nose like milk. I watched it pour out of my nose and gush over the top of his cock until he finally slid out of my mouth and I fell forward, gagging and trying not to throw up his cum.

As I tried to clear my nose and catch my breath the girl behind me pulled the strap-on out with a wet pop. Cum gushed out of my loose asshole as she smacked my ass cheeks a few times with the gooey shaft. I was just catching my breath as she walked around in front of me and poked it at my lips.

"Come on, suck it clean baby." She demanded.

I stared at it for a second, watching the little rivulets of jizz rolling down the hard shaft that had just been balls deep in my ass, and then engulfed it with my mouth. She put her hand on the back of my head and pushed gently.

"Mmmm, all the way girlie..." She said, pushing me down, my neck bulging with cock until my lips kissed the base of the harness. The whole shaft was nice and coated with a layer of slick cum, so it slid down easily, but I gagged as she grabbed my hair and wiggled my head back and forth on it.

"Ohh... good girl!" She giggled.

Once she was sure all the cum had been cleaned off the shaft she yanked the cock back quickly, stretching silvery strings of saliva from my mouth to the cock.

"Thanks hun!" The girl said. Spit flew everywhere as she smacked my cheeks and lips a couple times with the wet dildo and then hopped down off the bed.

I sat up and felt a river of gooey cum flood out of my butt and splash into the bowl underneath me. Whatever control I had over when the cum would come out had been destroyed by the fucking the hard strap-on had just given me. I gently reached behind me and felt my tender ass, sinking 2 fingers into the sloppy, distended hole. It felt like it was open the size of a golf ball. It was so stretched from having taken so many thick cocks throughout the night I could almost fit my whole hand inside. Cum was still spilling out and I scooped some on to my fingers, bringing them to my mouth and sucking them clean.

Shannon came over and pushed my face down to the mattress again. She moved the bowl of cum to the side and grabbed another empty bowl, placing it between my legs and sticking two fingers from each hand into my ass. It didn't take much effort at that point since I'd been thoroughly stretched open. She pulled her hands apart, spreading my loose asshole open, and started adding more fingers. Once she was able to get 3 from each hand inside me she removed one hand and reached for the bowl full of cum. Her other hand was still working four fingers into my asshole as she tilted the bowl over my butt. The cum poured out and splashed against her hand, coating it in slick, gooey sperm, and then flowed down and coated my pussy mound, before finally plopping wetly into the bowl between my legs. She was being very careful not to waste any of my hard-earned cum, making sure most of it was caught. A little bit of it splashed over my ass and I felt a thick little river of sperm running down the middle of my back toward my neck. Her fingers worked inside my ass, using the cum as lube to really stretch me out. As she poured the semen out of the bowl she suddenly pulled her thumb in and pushed the rest of her cum-coated hand firmly into my ass.

"Oh my fucking god!!" I screamed as the widest part of her hand popped past my sphincter and sank into my bowels. "Your fucking fist is in my ass!"

"Yes it is, baby." She cooed. "Now just relax and take it. Feels nice, doesn't it?"

The pressure was incredible as my ass clenched around her wrist. She set the empty bowl down and grabbed a fistful of my wet hair, pulling it back hard and getting leverage. I could tell she was loving dominating me.

"Oh god yes, pull my fucking hair! Treat me like a fucking slut whore!" I moaned.

Her fist started slowly pumping and twisting in and out of my spasming rectum, sending uncontrollable shivers down my spine. She started moving it faster and faster, her hand straining to pull out as her wrist slid around inside the stretched out hole. Her fist made a nasty squelching sound as she plunged it in and out of the sopping, cum filled hole.

"Fuck yes! Take my fucking fist in your ass you nasty little bitch!" she screamed.

As her fist punched into my bowels a couple of the girls in the crowd gathered around me, frigging their fingers in their pussies until they started to cum. They all got closer to my face and I started feeling warm splashes as they sprayed cum all over my face and back.

"Fuck, yes." Shannon moaned. "Squirt on the fucking little slut!"

God I love girls that can squirt. It's so fucking sexy to be totally drenched in another woman's juices. One of them stood right in front of me and a hot steam of cum came squirting out of her cunt. I moved my head back and forth, washing my face in her juices. The steamy girl cum ran down my back and over my neck and shoulders, washing away some of the globs of jizz that were sticking to my skin. Shannon let go of my hair and brought her other hand to my pussy, scooping up some of the cum that was dripping down my thighs and starting to push her slick fingers inside. My whole body shook as all five of her fingers pressed into the tight hole, before popping through and sinking in to the wrist. I felt so amazingly stuffed as she buried both of her hands inside me.

"Oh my god... Oh my god..." I whimpered.

My body wrapped snugly around her invading hands like a tight, wet glove. I felt her fists working gently inside me, her hands flexing and stretching my holes out more than I ever thought possible. I'd never been fisted before, and now I had 2 whole hands wedged inside me. The pressure inside my cunt and ass was like nothing I'd ever felt. I almost passed out when she flattened her hands and I could feel the slick surface of her palms sliding together against each other through the thin wall between my holes, gently massaging my insides. I couldn't believe everything she was doing to me, and I couldn't believe how good it felt. It was like no feeling I'd ever experienced. I felt like a puppet wrapped around her hands, on display for all the people in the club to watch and spray with cum. It was such a nasty, depraved feeling of complete violation, and it was wonderful.

She started moving her arms back and forth, pushing her fist deeper into my ass while pulling the other out of my pussy, and then doing the opposite, alternating her thrusts. Every time the fist in my ass pulled out I felt the widest part pop past the tight ring and then pop back in again before it had a chance to close up. Through the intense feeling of pressure I could feel her knuckles brush across my g-spot every time she twisted her hand inside my pussy. While she was fisting me, guys were continually coming up and spraying their loads onto her wrists and hands, keeping them warm and slick as they slid in and out of mt body.

Gradually her thrusts picked up speed and I started to cum. Her fists pumped in and out of me as my pussy flooded and my holes clenched down on her wrists.

"Oh my god I'm fucking cumming!" I moaned.

Suddenly Shannon plunged both fists inside me together.

I screamed.

"OH MY GOD!!"

The breath left my lungs and I screamed silently as my body convulsed. I shook wildly as cum exploded out of my pussy and my holes clenched down on her hands. A creamy mix of my cum and the cum that had been poured inside of me spilled down my legs and down Shannon's arms in thick streams. Her hands slowly slipped and twisted in and out of my holes, practically wringing orgasms out of me like water from a wet towel. I came over and over again, moaning out until I finally collapsed on the mattress in a puddle of male and female orgasmic juices.

I just laid on the mattress with Shannon's hands inside me for a minute, my body shaking uncontrollably and my mind foggy. Finally Shannon started to pull her hands out slowly. She pulled the one in my ass out first, and I moaned as I felt the widest part of her hand pulling against my rectum and then finally popping through. The rest of her hand slipped out easily. I felt my stretched asshole quivering at the sudden loss of the massive object that had been lodged inside it. Once the hand in my ass was out the one in my pussy slipped out easily. I couldn't believe the total feeling of emptiness that I was left with.

All the cum that had been poured over me that missed the bowl and was pooling on the plastic was poured back into the bowl. Then Shannon picked it up and brought it around in front of me. I was still dazed from the massive amount of orgasms when she set it down in front of me and grabbed my hair in a ponytail, lifting my head up from the bed. I closed my eyes as she pushed my head down and my face was dunked in the bowl of hot, sticky semen. I sputtered and gasped as Shannon jerked my head from side to side and the creamy cum flooded into my mouth and nose. She lifted my head up and I felt the weight of the gooey cum clinging to my face and running out of my mouth and nose as I gasped for air. She took a finger and scraped some of the cum off my face and it plopped back into the bowl.

She let go of my hair and I fell forward on the mattress, exhausted, but no longer dazed. Shannon gently rolled me onto my back and helped me me sit up. She picked up the bowl of cum and poured it into an empty beer pitcher and then held it up to admire it. It was nearly full with the white, creamy liquid that we'd been playing with, and had globs of cum dripping down the outside of the frosted glass. There was so much of it! I couldn't believe all of that had really been poured inside of my ass! She sank her index finger down into the slimy mixture, swishing and stirring it around.

"Mmmm... looks yummy, doesn't it? Like a big, hot, gooey milkshake." She said. She held it up so the rim of the pitcher was right under her nose and closed her eyes, inhaling deeply. "Mmmm... smells so good..."

She looked down at me and opened her eyes, grinning ear-to-ear.

"Thirsty bitch?" she asked. She pulled her finger out and stuck it in her mouth, sucking it clean of the slimy cum mixture. She looked at me quizzically, trying to gauge if I was really OK with what she was about to do.

"Mmmm, very. Feed me that sweet fucking cum. " I moaned, audibly fingering my sloppy pussy and making sure she knew I wanted it.

"Tell the camera." Shannon said, pointing a finger to the side where the camera was pointed perfectly to capture the moment. I turned toward it an put on a sexy pout, playing up my sluttiness for the camera.

"Please give me some cum? I'm so thirsty! And all of these guys worked so hard to give it to me! Please, I wanna slurp down all that hot, yummy cum!"

And I did want it. I craved more cum. I couldn't get enough, and I wanted to drink it all down. I didn't care where it had been. I didn't care who had given it to me. I didn't care how much there was, as long as there was more for me to eat.

I sat on my heels and tilted my head back, opening my mouth and clasping my hands behind my back obediently. Shannon's lips broke into a grin at the submissive posture.

"Time to fill your little tummy up with cum baby. Dinner is served!"

She reached down and grabbed my face with one hand, slipping a finger inside my mouth and forcing it open wider. I couldn't keep my eyes off the pitcher, nearly overflowing with cock cream, as it inched closer and the spout touched my lips.

"Here it comes, my sexy little cum guzzler..." she whispered.

The pitcher clicked against my teeth as she tilted it forward and I felt the thick cum mixture flow past my lips, flooding my mouth. I gulped and sputtered, swallowing the hot, heavy fluid as fast as I could, but she was pouring too much. It gushed out the sides of my mouth and rolled down over her hand, big sticky globs dripping onto my glistening titties with a wet plop. The taste and smell of cum was so powerful it felt like my head was filled with it. Rivers of cum streamed down my neck and into my soft cleavage, flowing down my flat stomach and pooling in the little hollow formed by my legs and pussy. I stuck my fingers into the creamy puddle between my legs and found my swollen, slippery clit, flicking it with my fingers as more cum spilled out the sides of my mouth.

"That's it... drink it all!" Shannon hissed as she lifted my chin. "Keep that chin up! Swallow it all down like a good little cum drinking slut! You like the taste of that nice gooey jizz?"

I nodded my head up and down quickly as the hot, sticky semen flowed past my lips and down my chin. I did like it. In fact, I loved it! And not just the taste. I loved the feeling of all that warm sperm flooding down my throat and filling my belly. I loved the mix of flavors from all the different men who'd gotten off to give me all this cum. I loved the feeling of all the eyes on me, watching me as I did the sluttiest, dirtiest thing I'd ever done, and acted like a total cum dumpster.

I swallowed thick mouthful after mouthful of cum until I saw the pitcher getting empty. I closed my eyes and Shannon dragged the mouth of the pitcher up my face, pouring the waterfall of cum over my nose, eyes, and forehead, finally letting the last of it flow over my hair, gluing the soft blonde locks back against my head. I swallowed the last mouthful and Shannon took her sticky hand off my face. Gooey strings stretched between her hand and my face, and she stuck her slick fingers in my mouth, forcing me to lick them clean of the sticky cum that had flowed out the sides of my mouth and down over her hand.

Katies
Katies
414 Followers