The Good Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katies
Katies
413 Followers

Shannon, who until this point had been walking around with the camera filming me getting the fucking of my life, now set it down on the tripod and walked behind the bar. She came out with a metal salad bowl and walked over to me, grabbing me by the ankles and sliding me down the slick mattress so that my ass and pussy were just barely hanging off the edge. She didn't say a word as she placed the bowl under me and laid down in front of me, wrapping her arms around my sticky thighs and flashing me a big smile before lowering her mouth to my dripping hole. She licked all the way up my crack and gathered the creamy fluids onto her tongue, smearing them all around my clit. She clamped her mouth over my mound and sucked, never breaking eye contact with me while she was literally eating the semen out of my cunt. I could feel her tongue digging deep inside me, trying desperately to get as much of the thick fluid as she could. She sucked on me until she had a mouthful and then crawled up my body. I parted my lips and she sucked my tongue between her lips, lightly grabbing it with her teeth. She stared right into my eyes as she let the cum in her mouth ooze out past her lips and coat my tongue, sliding down over it and into my mouth. She released it and locked her mouth over mine, kissing me deeply. Our tongues, slick with cum and saliva, wrapped around each other and glided together before she pulled away to breathe. She pushed her tongue back into my mouth and played with the cum as we traded it back and forth in a sloppy, erotic kiss. I grabbed her hair in my fists and held her against my mouth as she ravaged it.

She spat the mouthful of cum into her hand and smushed it against my pussy mound, rubbing it all over the puffy lips and slipping her two middle fingers inside. She leaned down and devoured my mouth while she finger fucked me. Suddenly I wrapped my arms around her and she squealed as I pulled her down on top of me. I giggled into her mouth as we kissed. She was still fully clothed, and I'd just pulled her on top of my semen-soaked body. She leaned up and looked down at the big wet blotches on her shirt and jeans.

"Dammit! You got cum all over me!" she laughed.

She grabbed my panties off the floor and started wiping the cum off my mound and lower stomach. The panties became saturated almost instantly and she tossed them aside. She pulled out a tube of red lipstick from her pocket and began carefully writing on my damp skin, drawing out the words "CUM DUMP" in big red letters above my pussy.

"Oh my god..." I groaned. "That's so fucking hot." I leaned my head back and massaged my tits, rubbing the wet cum into my skin as she finished writing on me and stood up.

"Come fill this little whore up with cum." Shannon said to the crowd as she walked back to the camera with a big grin.

A train of guys formed in front of me and started taking turns fucking my pussy and ass. They'd switch off until one of them got close to cumming, and then he'd pound me hard and squirt deep inside the messy orifice of his choosing. Both my holes were quickly filled up with cum, and when another cock would enter me, it would seep out around the shaft before running down my cheeks and plopping into the bowl Shannon had put under my ass.

It was taking too long for guys to cum this way. I just didn't have enough holes to get them off as fast as I wanted, so several knelt down next to me and fucked my throat until they were close to cumming. I grabbed some of their cocks and pointed them toward my chest, letting them squirt all over my tits and belly so their cum would run down my body. It dribbled down between my legs and into the bowl, adding to the pool quickly forming there. Others I let cum in my mouth or on my face.

I moaned and writhed on the bed as I was continually fucked, every guy hurling insults at me, calling me a "Slut" "Whore" or "Bitch." I fired obscenities right back at them.

"I am a fucking slut!" I moaned. "Fuck this slutty little pussy! Use me! Dump your fucking loads in my cunt!" I screamed at them, egging them on to do whatever they wanted to my body. I tried to get the guy fucking me to pound me harder, grabbing his ass and digging my nails in, pulling him into me harder with every thrust.

Three guys kneeled around my head and started jerking off while I was fucked. I bit my bottom lip sexily and begged them to cum on my face. My hand wandered to my clit and I stroked it as they groaned, their cocks all swelling and throbbing at the same time. I closed my eyes and grinned as they all started cumming on my face, splashing my lips and teeth with their hot cream and leaving me with a nice, gooey smile. When they stopped spurting I stuck my tongue out and licked around my mouth, cleaning the cum from my lips.

I felt another cock squish into my sloppy pussy, but this one felt different. I realized the guy was wearing a condom as he started fucking me faster.

"Fuck my slutty pussy you bastard! Fill that condom up with your sticky cum so I can eat it all out!"

He groaned and leaned over me, pushing his cock deeper. It swelled and I felt his hot cum oozing out, filling the condom as his balls twitched against my asshole. I grabbed the back of his neck and whispered sexily into his ear as he came, squeezing my cunt muscles tightly around his cock and milking as much cum from him as I could.

"Mmmm, that's it baby. Drain those fucking balls. I want a nice big load to play with..."

He pulled out and carefully removed the condom, which I quickly grabbed from his hands. I held it up and admired the generous amount of semen that had filled the tip.

"Not too bad..."

He stood there waiting to see what I was going to do. I smiled at him and then tilted my head back, letting the end of the condom drop into my mouth, sucking on the outside and cleaning off the mix of pussy juice and cum that had been smeared on it from my cunt. I squished the cum inside the condom around with my tongue before turning it upside down and letting the sticky load ooze out into my mouth, squeezing on the end until the last few globs plopped out onto my tongue. I wiggled my tongue up inside it and licked out the remaining sperm, then rolled it up and popped it in my mouth, chewing on it like a piece of bubblegum. Once it was completely clean I pulled it out and tossed it back to the guy, who just stared at me in awe.

One of the girls in the crowd who'd been watching the show and masturbating climbed up on the bed and squatted above my head. She was a cute little brunette with nipple rings, and she worked her pussy hard with 3 fingers, rubbing her clit and screaming out obscenities at me as her orgasm peaked.

"FUUCK YES YOU CUM EATING WHORE!! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR NASTY FUCKING FACE!" she screamed, her body twitching and shaking. Her pussy made squelching sounds around her fingers as she started spraying her juices all over my face, soaking my hair and washing some of the semen from my skin. She grabbed the back of my head and smeared my face all over her gushing hole, mashing it over my lips and nose. I stuck my tongue out and lapped at her delicious pink pussy before she grabbed my hair and threw me back down to the bed, stumbling off to making room for more guys.

I must have been fucked by at least 50 guys, all taking turns shooting their cum in, on, and around me. They fucked every hole there was in me to fuck, pounding my little body into submission. Cum was flying everywhere. Certainly none of them had any reservations about fucking a well-used hole, since both of mine were a sopping mess of cum and cunt cream. The bowl under my pussy and ass was nearly overflowing, my holes were dripping with cum, and there was hardly an inch of skin that wasn't covered with sperm. The lipstick on my mons was now so smeared with cum that it was unreadable, and my pussy was pink and puffy from taking so many hard cocks. I knew it would be sore tomorrow, but I still felt that itchy arousal deep inside it that needed to be satisfied by more rock hard cock.

One particularly well hung guy kneeled between my thighs and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I held my breath as he slowly inserted it, stretching my already gaping cunt even wider. This cock was huge. It had to be over 10 inches, and it was as big around as a soda can. I couldn't remember ever taking anything bigger. But my cunt was so slick with cum that the huge rod slid in like butter,

He fucked me slowly at first, stretching out the silky walls of my cunt and hitting spots inside that I didn't even know existed. My back arched with pleasure and my pussy gripped his cock like a slippery velvet glove. Every deep thrust made my body jump and jerk with pleasure as I gushed all over his cock. He started fucking me harder, and I was reduced to a quivering mass of orgasmic bliss.

"Oh god... please... fuck me harder please..." I whimpered, clenching my eyes shut as his huge cock split my puffy mound. His balls, heavy with cum, slapped against my asshole as he slammed his cock into me. My muscles tensed and I curled up into the fetal position, cumming hard on his cock. I couldn't even scream it was so intense. Juices sprayed out of my cunt and drenched his cock and balls. My eyes glazed over and my body twitched with pleasure as he drilled my spasming pussy through my orgasm. Finally he groaned, his cock pulsing and firing several blasts of cum into my cunt, adding to the sloppy mess inside.

He slowly removed his spent cock and warm cum flooded out of me, running down my ass and joining the dozens of other guys cum and my own juices sloshing around in the bowl. Another guy stepped up to fill my ass, and others gathered around me. I was in a nearly constant state of orgasm as my steamy holes were endlessly stuffed and filled with cream. My mind just blanked and my eyes glazed as I was continually fucked and completely consumed by pleasure.

Finally I realized they had stopped fucking me for a moment and I sat up. The pool of cum that had been collecting in my gaping pussy bubbled out in a thick stream, and some of the globs that had been gathering on my glazed tits rolled down my flat stomach and splashed into the bowl . My slick mons was covered with the creamy fluid, and little pearly white droplets clung to my puffy labia. I squeezed hard and watched the last little rivulets of cum escape my stretched tunnels.

I collapsed back to the bed and tried to catch my breath, slowly coming back to my senses as the guys took a short break from their fucking. My body was so hot I felt like I was covered with a warm, sticky blanket. Cum soaked nearly every pore. I stretched my tired muscles, watching as the creamy fluid dripped over my tight skin, finally laying back and let the tranquil feeling of moist, sexy heat penetrate my body.

The lull didn't last long though, as one of the guys appeared on the bed and grabbed me by the hair, flipping me over onto my hands and knees. He positioned himself behind me and thrust into my pussy as another stood in front of me with his ass facing me. He spread his ass cheeks and I buried my face in his crack. I grabbed his cock with one hand and stroked him as I rimmed his tight hole with my tongue. I'd never licked a guy's ass before, but the feeling of it twitching around my tongue while I yanked oh his cock was incredibly erotic. I shoved it deep and fondled his balls until he turned around and started jerking off in front of my face.

He grabbed my hair in a fist and turned my face upward as he pulled hard on his cock. Just watching the big purple head twitching inches from my face, and knowing it was about to explode and cover me with another layer of hot cream, was orgasm-inducing. I slid a hand between his cheeks and tickled his little hole with the tip of my finger.

"Please give me your cum.." I begged. "Please! I need it!"

I gently pushed my finger deeper, wiggling it in and massaging his prostate as he pumped his cock. That was too much for him and his cum exploded out of the engorged head, a huge blast arcing over my face and splashing onto my back as the rest splattered on my face and neck. I put my hands back on the bed and grit my teeth as the guy behind me kept pounding my pussy. Cum was dripping from my chin and swinging back and forth as he fucked me.

One of the other women who'd been watching from the bar sat down beside me on the bed. She looked a few years older than me, and she was still filly clothed in a tight black dress and heels. She was even holding a half empty glass of champaign. She ran her free hand over my slick skin, fondling my tits and giving my nipples a quick pinch. Her long nails trailed over my body, down my sides, over my ribs and tummy, and up under the curve of my breasts, lightly scratching over my wet skin and making little lines through the sheen of sweat and cum I was covered with. My skin tingled everywhere she touched, and goose bumps covered my body. She leaned in and licked my shoulder, dragging her tongue up my collarbone and neck, and suckling on my earlobe.

"You're a sexy little cum slut." She whispered right in my ear. "I might just have to take you home and lick you clean."

"Would you like that?" She caught one of the little strings of cum hanging from my chin on her tongue and licked it up, sucking my bottom lip between hers. "I've never seen a girl covered with so much jizz. Would you like it if I ate all that creamy sperm off your skin? If I sucked your little holes clean?"

All I could do was moan to her as the guy behind me grabbed a fist full of hair and thoroughly ravaged my pussy. She reached up and gently unsnapped the collar that was still around my neck. It was sticky from the cum that had dripped off my face and down my neck. She laid it down on the bed and started lightly massaging the sore red lines from where it had dug into my neck. Her tender touch made my skin tingle.

As she massaged my neck, the guy fucking me thrust deep and hard, feeding my pussy another thick load of creamy cum. She slid down and positioned her head under me as he pulled out, letting his load drip out and slowly fill her mouth. She pressed her hand up to my sticky folds, using two fingers to scoop out the last of his cum and then licking them clean. She pulled her head from between my legs and drooled the cum on to the small of my back, letting it form a little puddle on the smooth skin before sucking it up again. This time she let it slide past her lips and into her half empty champaign glass before swishing it around and downing the whole thing in one big gulp. She grinned at me and winked, giving my ass a little spank before standing and strolling to the bar for a refill.

I collapsed flat onto the bed, my arms too exhausted to hold me up anymore. I felt another guy behind me, climbing on top of my legs and poking between my ass cheeks with his cock. I reached behind me and spread my plump cheeks wide, opening my little hole up for him. I felt the throbbing head of his cock pushing at my asshole, then thrusting forward as he plunged down into my bowels. I spread my cheeks wider and squeezed my legs together, tightening my hole as he practically raped my ass.

"Ohhhh god, that feels incredible... Fuck my ass! Harder!"

I wailed into the bed as he rode my soft cheeks, the head of his cock punching my g-spot through the thin wall of my pussy. The cum on the mattress made my body jiggle and slide back and forth like a rag doll with every stabbing thrust into my ass. My tits pressed into the bed, the nipples digging into the slick plastic as I squeezed my legs tighter, clenching my pussy muscles and trying to squeeze his cock out of my ass. He used my body like a toy, grabbing my hips and sliding me accross the slippery mattress, on and off of his cock. My toes curled and my legs started shaking uncontrollably as I came. He just hammered my twitching hole harder, spanking me and finally pushing all the way up against my soft cheeks as his cum spilled inside my tender asshole.

Once he pulled out and off of me I started to sit up, but one of the guys came up from behind me and shoved my head down to the bed, my tits plopping on the slick plastic with a wet slap. He faced away from me and knelt down over my back, pushing my face against the wet mattress and forcing my ass up into the air. I felt something small and hard poking at my asshole and I craned my neck, trying to see what he was putting inside me. It looked huge and round, and I couldn't tell what it was at first. Then I saw it was tapering down towards my ass and I realized what it was. He was shoving a funnel inside me. A moment of animal lust and slight fear came over me as I realized this must have been what Shannon had brought the bowl out for.

He grabbed the bowl full of cum and pussy juice, careful not to spill any, and started tipping it over the mouth of the funnel.

"Ohhhhh..." I groaned as I felt it pouring into me, filling my bowels up. I couldn't believe it. Here I was, on my hands and knees in a club full of people, my ass in the air, covered from head to toe with slick sperm, and getting a fucking cum enema. I had never felt more humiliated and degraded in my life, but I'd also never felt more deliciously fucking naughty. Tonight I was a complete whore. A cum dumpster. Nothing but a hole for men to drop their loads. It was liberating. I'd become the physical embodiment of nasty sex, free to be as slutty and as filthy as I could possibly be without fear of repercussion.

My ass felt completely full as the last of the cum was emptied down the funnel. The guy pulled it out slowly and I felt my asshole snap shut, straining to hold in the fluids. He tossed the funnel aside and grabbed an empty beer pitcher, placing it underneath me. He got off of me and yanked my head up by my hair, forcing my mouth around his cock. It pushed against the back of my throat and then roughly slid down. I gagged and choked, clenching my abs and forcing the cum to pour out of my asshole. At that moment I was really glad Shannon had invested in that special shower head. It kept coming and coming, flooding out of my ass and splashing into the pitcher beneath me. There must have been a fucking gallon of it.

The guy slammed into my wet mouth and groaned, his cock swelling and stretching my throat as his balls rested on my chin and he poured his cum straight into my belly. The fat cock slid out of my mouth and I fell forward, gagging and trying not to cough up his cum. Shannon came over and rolled me onto my back, helping me sit up. She reached down and picked up the pitcher of cum, carefully studying it. It was nearly full with white, creamy liquid, and had globs of cum dripping down the outside of the frosted glass. There was so much of it! I couldn't believe all of that had really been poured inside of me! She poked her index finger down into the slimy mixture, swishing and stirring it around, and looked down at me.

"Thirsty bitch?" she asked. She pulled her finger out and stuck it in her mouth, sucking it clean. She looked at me quizzically, trying to gauge if I was really OK with what she was about to do.

"Mmmm, very. Feed me that sweet fucking cum." I moaned, fingering my pussy and making sure she knew I wanted it.

And I did want it. I craved more cum. I couldn't get enough, and I wanted to drink it all down. I didn't care where it had been, and I didn't care how much there was, as long as there was more.

I sat on my heels and tilted my head back, opening my mouth and clasping my hands behind my back obediently. Her lips broke into a grin and she grabbed my face with one hand, forcing my mouth open wider and placing the spout of the pitcher at my lips. It clicked my teeth as she tilted it forward and I felt the thick cum mixture flow past my lips, flooding my mouth. I gulped and sputtered, swallowing as fast as I could, but she was pouring too much. It gushed out the sides of my mouth and rolled down over her hand, big globs dripping onto my glistening titties with a wet plop. Rivers of cum streamed down my neck and into my cleavage, flowing down my flat stomach and pooling in the little hollow formed by my closed legs and pussy. I stuck my fingers into the puddle between my legs and found my swollen clit, flicking it with my fingers as more cum spilled out of my mouth. The hot, sticky semen flowed past my lips and down my chin until I saw the pitcher getting empty. I closed my eyes and Shannon dragged the mouth of the pitcher up my face, pouring the cum over my nose, eyes, and forehead, finally letting the last of it flow over my hair, gluing the soft blonde locks back against my head. I swallowed the last mouthful and Shannon took her sticky hand off my face. Gooey strings stretched between her hand and my face, and she stuck her slick fingers in my mouth, forcing me to lick them clean of the cum that had flowed out the sides of my mouth and down over her hand.

Katies
Katies
413 Followers