The Good Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katies
Katies
413 Followers

We laid there for a long time, just enjoying the feeling of our hot bodies locked together tightly, and watching me on the TV. Shannon now had her head buried between my drippy thighs, eating the cum from my pussy.

Slowly our breathing returned to normal and I turned my head, gently nuzzling her neck.

"You have to untie me." I whispered, pleadingly. "I want to taste you..."

She laughed. "Not yet hun. I still want to play with you and your perfect little body."

She lifted her body from mine. The enormous strapon still buried in my ass began to withdraw, finally sliding out with a wet plop. I could feel my asshole gaping open and quivering, thoroughly stretched out from the pounding I'd just been given.

"Ohh, pretty..." Shannon said with a big grin, running a fingertip along the inside of the soft, stretched hole. She climbed off the bed and walked to the dresser, coming back to the bed with a large butt plug in her hand. She gently suckled on the tip of the plug before sitting next to me again.

"We wouldn't want this gorgeous little ass closing back up, now would we?" she giggled, shoving the plug inside me. I felt it widen, then finally sink in, the flared base resting firmly between my cheeks.

"There we go. All nice and open." she said, patting the base of the plug and making my me jump. She flicked a switch on the back and I felt it buzz to life, sending pulsing vibrations through my already quivering body.

Shannon crawled in front of me and unbuckled the strap-on. She tugged on it gently and I watched as the two internal plugs slid out of her. She tossed it aside and scooted up so her pussy was right in front of my mouth. I licked my lips, eager to finally taste her sweet, warm cunt. Her legs laid over my outstretched arms as she rested on her elbows and pushed her dripping slit into my mouth.

She gasped as I lapped at her shiny lips like a kitten, savoring the tangy sweet juices that glazed them. I slowly parted the silky folds with the tip of my tongue, pushing it firmly toward her hot, wet center. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her mound, moaning as she rubbed it all over the wet, puffy flesh and made me glisten with her pussy juices.

"Oh my god..." she groaned. My nose crushed into her clit as I fucked her with my tongue, lapping the slick walls of her pussy. My face was soaked with her cream. I could feel it pouring out of her and streaming down my chin. Her skin was flushed red and she was dripping with sweat. Wispy strands of her auburn hair were plastered to her face and neck. I watched a drop of sweat roll down her chest and over her taut stomach as I continued to devour her pussy. It glided down her mound and mixed with her sweet juices as I rolled my tongue around her clit. I sucked her clit between my lips, gently suckling and massaging it up and down with my soft tongue.

"Fuck that feels amazing." she whimpered. "Keep sucking on my clit!"

She fell back on the bed and her hips rose, pushing her smooth pussy into my mouth. Both of her hands were in my hair, grabbing and pulling it as she tried to force my face further into her pussy. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked hard, flicking it with my tongue and making her hips go rigid. Every time I flicked the little bud her hips shot further up, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" she cried. Her creamy thighs closed around my head and her legs quivered as I felt her sweet cum flood into my mouth. Her pussy spasmed and twitched, sending spurt after spurt of the sweet fluid into my mouth and down my throat as I swallowed quickly, drinking her down. Finally she released her grip on my hair and her hips fell back to the bed. Cum trickled out of her pussy, and I gently lapped the fluid from her .

She jumped off the bed and ran to the dresser, pulling out one of her favorite toys; a long, pink, double headed dildo. She kneeled in front of me, her pussy right in front of my face. It was just barely out of reach of my tongue, and I could feel heat radiating from her like a furnace. She gripped the long dildo with both hands and slowly plunged one end into the dripping slit between her legs. She planted the other end into the bed and started fucking it with slow, deep strokes. I'd never seen her so turned on. She was soaking wet. Little rivulets of her cum rolled out of her pussy and down the inside of her thighs, leaving thin, gleaming trails.

Her pussy looked so pretty being split by the shiny pink jelly cock. Like the sweetest candy. I wanted to taste it. Both her hands were on her hair, pushing it back as she bucked her hips up and down. Her eyes were clenched shut and her lips were parted slightly, sweet little gasps pouring out when she pushed down onto the pink shaft.

I watched hungrily as her slick labia enveloped the glistening rod, gripping it tightly every time her hips fell. She reached down and grabbed the other end, moaning with pleasure as she twisted and turned it around, plunging it in deeper, her gooey pussy making squelching sounds around it as it reamed her to her core. She had over half of the long shaft buried inside her.

"Mmm... I think we're ready now." she giggled.

She smiled down at me as she slowly withdrew the dildo, dripping with her thick vaginal juices, and crawled over my body. She grabbed the plug in my ass and ripped it out suddenly, making me gasp in surprise as cool air rushed into the open hole, then plunged the soaked shaft of the dildo between my taut cheeks. I cried out as I felt the dildo, warmed up and sopping wet from her pussy, slide deep into my ass.

"Ohhh fuck." I panted. "God, that feels so good."

"It's about to feel a lot better." she giggled.

Shannon twisted the other end of the shaft around and forced it into my pussy, filling both my holes. I felt my ass and pussy stretching wider as the rubber shaft tried to straighten, pulling against my flesh as she gently started rocking it back and forth.

"God that looks beautiful baby."

She kept one hand on the dildo and grabbed my hair, yanking my head up to make me watch myself on the TV. She'd just given me my cum bath. She leaned forward so her lips were right next to my ear.

"Look at you." she hissed, ramming the dildo into my holes and pulling on my hair. "Covered with all that hot, sticky cum. You're such a gorgeous little fucking slut."

The end of the dildo in my pussy came out with a wet pop, and Shannon sat back up to admire her handiwork. She gently worked the dildo back and forth in my ass, and spread a cheek with her other hand as she spoke.

"You wish you were covered with all that cum right now, don't you?"

"God yes!" I moaned. My cunt was twitching, on the verge of orgasm again from the thrusting cock and her nasty words.

"Well, I'm going to cover you with some cum right now."

I felt her straddle my hips, and then plunge her soaked pussy down onto the other end of the dildo, locking us together.

Her thighs smacked against my soft cheeks and she planted her hands on my back, gently starting to bounce up and down on top of me. Every bounce seemed to push the long cock, wet from her sopping pussy, into my ass a little deeper. Her thrusts went from long and smooth, to short and frantic as she started to cum.

Shannon was using my body like her own personal sex toy, riding me like a pony. It felt amazing to just lay there and get completely fucked out of my mind.

Hey pussy gushed as she came. I sighed as I felt her creamy juices rolling down and around the shaft of the dildo and making my ass slick. Her cum pooled around the shaft and against my stretched asshole, and then flowed down to mingle with my own wetness.

As she came she gave the long shaft another hard thrust and started to squeal. Her cunt exploded and I felt more of her hot girl cum spray out and splash against my ass and the small of my back, as her body twitched and convulsed on top of me.

"Fuck, that's so hot." I moaned, my ass clenching down on the dildo as I came with her, both of our bodies shaking uncontrollably. I felt her grind on top of me, the dildo disappearing between our bodies as her pussy pressed against my ass.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again. I'm cumming again!" she whimpered.

She collapsed on top of me, shivering and wrapping her arms and legs around my body in a perfect tangle of warm, wet, delicious female flesh.

She laid on top of me for a long time, quivering and breathing in short gasps until she finally rolled to the side. I could feel the dildo sticking lewdly out of my butt as she rolled over, her legs tangled up with mine as she tried to catch her breath.

"Jesus Christ girl." she sighed. "I could play with this sexy little body for days."

All I could do was groan at the thought. It already felt like she'd been fucking me for days.

We laid there for a long time. I was beginning to think Shannon had fallen asleep until she finally sat up on the bed.

I stared at her cute little ass as she bent over and picked up her harness where it had fallen on the floor. She took the giant dildo off the front and crawled up on the bed behind me, gingerly pushing the plugs inside me. I winced a little as she shoved the big one up my ass. I could tell I was gonna be sore tomorrow, but it was so worth it. The other one slid into my pussy, and she pushed on the base until both of them were lodged all the way inside.

She pushed a button on the side of the harness and they both came to life, pulsing with vibration. She buckled the harness around my waist tight and made sure it wouldn't come off.

"What are you doing?" I asked, getting a little worried about what she had planned next.

"Oh, I dunno. I think I'm gonna go shopping." she grinned. "The mall closes in a few hours."

"What!? You can't leave me like this!" I said, pulling hard on the straps around my wrists.

"Hmm." she said, pulling on her sandals. She stood up and put her hands on her hips, looking at me for a second with a puzzled expression. "I don't see why not?"

She grabbed the blindfold and slid it down again. The last thing I saw was her staring into my eyes with a giant grin on her face.

"Try not to scream too loud." She giggled. "You might wake the neighbors."

I groaned as I heard her footsteps fade, then the front door opening and closing. I squirmed on the bed as the plugs hummed inside me, pushing me to the first of what I knew would be an unbearable number of orgasms.

Katies
Katies
413 Followers
12