The Good Girl Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katies
Katies
411 Followers

"You're total is $22.38." she said, picking up the bag and handing it to me while still staring down at her register and not looking at us.

I reached out to take the bag from her. "Thank you, hunNIEE!!" my voice rose to a high squeal mid sentence and I dropped the bag as the plug in my ass buzzed to life. My legs buckled and had to clutch the counter to keep from falling down. I looked around and saw Vanessa standing near the front door of the store with a little remote in her hand that looked like a garage door opener. She had a huge, shit-eating grin on her face as she waved to me and giggled.

The checkout girl was just staring with her mouth hanging open as she figured out what had happened. My face was burning red as I tried to stand up straight again and compose myself. I could feel my pussy juices dripping down my leg.

"Ahem. Thank you." I said, picking the bag up again as Shannon, who was close to breaking down with laughter, handed her the money to pay. She handed Shannon back the change and darted her eyes back and forth between us.

"Have a nice day." she choked.

We headed for the door and I looked back, catching her staring at my ass as we walked away. I knew she could probably see the shiny juices trickling down the inside of my legs.

Vanessa led us back out to the car and we climbed in.

"Well done, girls." she cooed as she started the car an pulled out of the parking lot. "You follow orders like such good little slaves."

"Can I please finger myself, Mistress?" I begged. My pussy was throbbing and the plug was still buzzing away in my ass, driving me crazy.

"No. But you can use one of your new toys!" she giggled.

I grabbed one of the veggies from the bag and leaned back in the car seat, spreading my legs as wide as I could in the cramped space. I started to push the vegetable against my pussy and shivered as the cold tip split my slick lips. The cool shaft felt amazing as it slid inside me. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I held on to one end and pumped the long veggie in and out of my steaming cunt. I moaned out loud as I felt Vanessa's hand slide between my legs and rub my clit in little circles.

Shannon leaned over the back of the seat and turned my head, giving me a deep kiss as I moaned into her mouth. I pumped the cucumber faster and faster into my cunt as her tongue played with mine, and Vanessa's fingers squeezed and played with my clit. My pussy gushed and I moaned loudly into Shannon's mouth as I came, soaking the leather seat beneath me.

I opened my eyes and noticed we had already arrived and parked back at Vanessa's house. She was staring at me, her eyes burning with lust.

"You are such a sexy bitch." she said, leaning over and devouring my mouth.

"Let's go give hubby a nice surprise." she said.

Vanessa led us inside, where we found John still sprawled out asleep on the bed.

"Why don't you girls go... 'wake him up.'" she hinted.

Shannon and I stripped out of the outfits she'd given us and crawled up on the bed like cats stalking a mouse. John's legs were conveniently spread, and his large, soft cock was resting between his legs, just waiting for someone to bring it back to life.

Shannon and I knelt down across him, both straddling a leg, and started to 'wake him up.' I engulfed his flaccid cock in my mouth and started bathing it with my tongue, swirling it around the head as Shannon leaned down and took his balls in her mouth. I instantly felt his cock respond and start to swell in my mouth. It quickly reached its full 8 inches and I started giving him a wet, sloppy blowjob as Shannon licked and sucked around the base of his cock. He started to stir and his hands instinctively went to the backs of our heads.

His eyes fluttered open and he groaned as he saw both of our heads buried in his lap. He grabbed the back of my head more firmly, pushing me up and down on his cock harder as he started to fully wake up.

Shannon and I gasped out together as we felt Vanessa's hands touch our pussies at the same time. She'd knelt behind us on the bed and slipped two fingers, slick with the lube we'd bought, into our cunts. She started moving her hands back and forth, thrusting her fingers in and out as we sucked her husband's cock. I pulled my mouth off of it and ran my tongue up the underside, all the way from the base to the sensitive tip, pulling his foreskin back tight. Shannon's plump lips closed around one side of his cock, and mine the other, as we ran them up and down the full, slick length. I slipped my tongue out touched the tip to her lips as they slid back and forth, then pulled the throbbing head into my mouth as Shannon suckled all around the thick, shiny shaft.

Vanessa's hands suddenly left our pussies and the large, blunt tip of the cucumbers we'd bought replaced them. She sank the cool length of the vegetables into our pussies at the same time and we groaned out together as she started fucking us with them. I felt the plug in my ass rubbing against the length of the big cucumber as it slid back and forth inside me.

Shannon and I took our time, licking, sucking, and kissing each other around John's cock as Vanessa plowed us with our new, all-organic toys. The big cucumber was stretching me out nicely, my pussy warming it to the point that it felt almost like a real cock. I could feel an orgasm quickly welling up inside me. I reached underneath Shannon and fondled her gorgeous swaying tits as her tongue ran up and down the length of John's cock. He grabbed her hair in his hand and pushed her down on it until her nose touched his stomach. She moved her head up and down slowly, letting the full length of his shaft fuck her throat. Only about an inch of his cock appeared every time her head came up, and his cock made a wet, squishy sound every time it went back down. I moved my head down and licked the bulging muscles of her neck. I could almost feel his cock moving back and forth in her throat.

Finally she pulled all the way off his cock and gasped, little strings of saliva stretching from her lips to the throbbing head. She grabbed his slippery cock around the base, and grabbed the back of my head, pushing me head down on it. The wet and glistening shaft slid easily all the way down my throat and I held it there, flexing my neck muscles and trying to milk the cum out of his balls.

Vanessa pulled the cucumbers out of our pussies and grabbed the big bottle of lube. She drizzled it all over Shannon's ass, smearing it between and all around her taut cheeks. I felt her grab the base of the plug in my ass and tug on it. She kept pulling firmly until it finally popped past my tight ring and slid out. I could feel the cum that had been trapped start to slowly ooze out of the tight hole.

"Looks like one of you little sluts doesn't need lube!" she giggled, smacking my cheek hard.

I felt the tip of the cucumber, warm and dripping from my pussy, pushing against my wet asshole. Shannon groaned and I could tell the same was happening to her. Vanessa slowly pushed the thick length in until almost the whole thing was buried up my butt, only a small portion sticking out, tightly gripped in her hand.

Finally I pulled my head off of John's cock and breathed in deeply as Vanessa started working the cucumber in my ass. She twisted and rolled it around, stretching and easing my asshole open.

"Jesus that feels good." I whimpered as the slick shaft worked inside me.

I slid a hand between my legs and started massaging my clit as Shannon and I kept working John's cock over with our mouths. I could feel his cock and balls twitching as he tried to keep from cumming for as long as he could.

Vanessa gripped the end of the cucumber like a knife, stabbing it in and out of my asshole faster and faster as my orgasm approached. John groaned and gripped the sheets as he started to cum. Shannon gripped his cock tightly, pumping her fist up and down as I squeezed his balls. Both of our cheeks were resting on his thighs, staring at his cock as Vanessa plowed our asses.

Suddenly his cock jerked and a huge blast of creamy cum erupted from the tip, splashing down on my face and coating my cheek and nose. The feeling of his warm cum splattering my face and the pounding Vanessa was giving my ass were too much, and an orgasm washed over me. Shannon pointed John's cock toward her face as his body jerked and another huge blast of cum exploded out of it, raining down on her and plastering her cheeks and hair. She cried out and her body clenched as she came, the cum splashing her face sending her over the edge just like me. She kept pumping his cock all the way through our orgasms as cum leaked out of the tip and coated her fingers

Both of us collapsed on top of his legs as Vanessa pulled the cucumbers out of us. I leaned over Shannon and started licking the cum off her cheek and lips as her body quivered, her eyes closed. I grabbed her hand and sucked each finger between my lips, cleaning the cum off of them. She opened her eyes and leaned in, kissing me hard, her tongue swirling in my mouth and tasting the cum that lingered there. Finally, exhausted, we broke and flopped on our backs next to John, who had already drifted back to sleep.

Vanessa climbed on to the bed and we all slid under the sheets, a tangle of warm, tingly, satisfied flesh.

"Get some rest, little slaves." Vanessa whispered. "Because tomorrow you're going to entertain some of John's friends."

Shannon and I drifted off to sleep in each others arms as my mind wandered to thoughts of our next day as Vanessa's sexual playthings.

(Chapter 06b coming soon! ;)~)

Katies
Katies
411 Followers
12