The Good Guy Always Loses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made her way to the exit and I called out to her as I sobbed, she looked back, concerned, but just walked out and closed the door almost the whole way, leaving it open a small crack.

I ran up to it to catch up to her, but heard a car screech up in front of the house. I hid myself from view behind the door, but could see everything clearly, and I also distinctly heard Todd's deep, annoying voice.

"Aha there's my Sugar-Pussy!" he shouted excitedly.

"Shhh Todd... not so loud," Jenny replied quietly, sounding exhausted.

I saw him jump out of the car, "Hey... how's my little fuck-doll doing?" he asked, holding her face up to his.

'Jesus,' I thought. It was repulsive to hear the way he talked to her. I'd never treat her so disrespectfully. I could see and hear the sound of kissing, and saw them embracing and their pink tongues intertwining. Him, being much larger than her, had to bend over to meet her. It honestly looked a little ridiculous, and I couldn't imagine how he would have sex with her without snapping her in half.

Once they finished he asked, "So my pussy's all ok?"

She replied, "ugh... come on, let's just leave, it's been a long day."

"Hey," he said, "Teeny dick been givin' you problems babe? Cuz you know I can go in there and sort his useless ass out now, don't you?" he said.

"Todd, let's just go..." I heard her say, walking towards the car, while he remained behind.

"Hey Pencil-dick!" He shouted, "Angel-face here is my little slut now, you hear? And I've been milking this this sweetie real hard, all night, every night." He laughed.

"TODD!" Jenny exclaimed, "Get back in the car!" she hissed.

"I'mma pump all her holes up with my cum every fucking night till she's leaking out her ears and nose!" He bellowed.

"Stop it Todd!" she shouted under her breath.

"Alright sugar relax, just making sure fag boy here gets the message." Then I watched him run back to his car, and jump in. "Give me another kiss sweet-tits," he said softly.

She giggled playfully and leaned over. They drove away after that, and I sobbed on the floor.

"Jennnnyyyyyy..." I cried into the carpet.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2...