The Good Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You aren't the only one who can tease," Jade said, barely touching now. Rebecca tried to shove down onto them, but she kept them only barely touching.

"Oh, please," Rebecca whimpered.

"Please what?" Jade asked.

"Please fuck me," Rebecca pleaded.

"Like this?" Jade asked, sliding two fingers deep into Rebecca's pussy, using the palm of her hand to rub against her clit. She also latched back onto Rebecca's other nipple, sucking it deep and hard into her mouth.

"Oh, fu-u-ck..." Rebecca grunted, shoving down onto those pleasurable, penetrating fingers of Jade's.

"You are so sexy when you get what you want," Jade said, looking into Rebecca's face.

Jade kept thrusting her fingers in and out of Rebecca's pussy, touching just the right spot inside. Rebecca kept pounding her body down onto Jade's fingers, squeezing them with her inner muscles. When Rebecca felt like she was going to give herself over to orgasm, she felt Jade's fingers pull out of her and her mouth pull off her nipple.

"Oh, fuck," Rebecca whispered, breathing hard.

"I'm just getting you back for teasing me," Jade said, smiling, before sucking on her fingers.

"I'm pretty certain that we are even," Rebecca said, growling.

"Yeah," Jade said. "We are."

With that, she quickly dropped down to Rebecca's crotch and sucked on her erect clit hood, flicking it with her tongue. She pushed her fingers back into Rebecca's pussy again, thrusting fast in and out of her slippery opening. Her tongue felt good, lapping at her clit. Rebecca heaved her hips up, into the air, lifting Jade's face with her as she did. Rebecca liked looking down to see Jade's dark hair and beautiful face buried in her crotch, it was a sexy turn on that made her even wetter. And, what Jade was doing with her mouth and fingers felt like liquid sex moving into her. Jade went from licking her clit to sucking on it, making Rebecca moan out loud and thrust her hips harder.

"Oh fuck, your face," Rebecca said, humping faster.

Jade moaned, which reverberated around Rebecca's clit. Jade was meeting every thrust of Rebecca's, sliding her fingers in and out to the rhythm of Rebecca's body movement, her tongue flitting over her clit while her mouth sucked it in. Rebecca's pussy soaked in every bit of pleasure it was getting from Jade. Then she hit her crescendo, her orgasm burning through her, pounding in waves of pleasure, pulsing from her crotch through every part of her body. Rebecca pulled hard on Jade's ponytail, pulling her face more into her. She thrust hard onto Jade's face as she came, then hard again, her whole body lifting up into Jade's sucking, licking face, in one long, hard shove. Then again, as each wave of orgasm pulsed through her body, each one as intense as the other.

Rebecca fell back to the bed when her orgasm passed, turning into little, sensitive jolts that made her body jerk. She realized that she still had ahold of Jade's ponytail and let go, saying an out of breath apology. Jade smiled at her reassuringly, pulled out her fingers and pushed in her tongue, licking deep into Rebecca to taste her pussy juices. Rebecca's orgasm was so strong, so intense, that she couldn't feel Jade licking in her- she only felt the tingling numbness of post climatic bliss.

Jade moved back up Rebecca's spent body and lay on her, looking into her content face.

"You are so sexy," Jade said.

"Thanks," Rebecca said. "You are too."

When Jade kissed her, Rebecca could smell and taste herself on Jade's face and lips. She was certain that Jade could also smell herself on Rebecca's face. They both smelled like sex. The longer they kissed, the more heated Jade seemed to get. Rebecca felt her tongue pressing into her mouth and met it with her own. She felt Jade starting to slowly grind against her body, her wet pussy sliding on her leg, then turning into thrusting.

"You want more already?" Rebecca asked.

"I can't help it," Jade said. "You turn me on."

"Well, spin around then," Rebecca suggested.

Jade smiled, then kissed her intimately, before lifting her weight off of Rebecca. Rebecca scooted down some as Jade swung her legs around and straddled Rebecca's head. Jade's scent was strong as she lowered herself down to Rebecca's face, and Rebecca grabbed ahold of the tops of Jade's legs to hold onto, and feel, more of Jade's naked flesh. Rebecca was a little turned on by the feeling of Jade's breasts pressing into her lower stomach, and also by the sight of Jade's sex shimmering in the light, with her pink pussy lips nice and swollen. As Rebecca kissed up into Jade's pussy, she noticed that not only was her hole wet, but her entire crotch was as well. It reminded her of a warm, juicy peach. She felt Jade's tongue already lapping at her, so she pressed her tongue into Jade's wet center, licking deep into Jade's pussy, letting the juices flow down her tongue. Rebecca kept licking deep into Jade, fucking her with her tongue. She felt Jade moan on her pussy, then her mouth leave completely.

"Oh, fuck Rebecca," Jade moaned, then began licking again.

Rebecca could feel Jade's tongue stroking down her clit to her lips, over and over again, just licking her outside pussy area. Jade began rocking her hips, pressing harder into Rebecca's face, the more excited she became. Rebecca reached around one of Jade's legs and slid two fingers into Jade's pussy while she moved her mouth onto Jade's clit. She felt Jade's body tense up. Jade sucked in air, while still trying to lick, and Rebecca felt the cool air moving past her pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah, right there," Jade moaned.

Rebecca started moving her fingers in and out of Jade's pussy to the rhythm of the rocking of her hips, while continuing to lick and suck on her clit. She felt Jade arch up, pressing her crotch harder against Rebecca's face, and letting out little "oh's" with every thrust of her hips. Rebecca also felt Jade's ass flexing while she rocked her hips, and felt her pussy muscles starting to clamp down onto her fingers.

Jade no longer had her mouth on Rebecca, but Rebecca didn't mind, she was enjoying the ride. They both were.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Jade said with every shove of her hips.

Rebecca could feel Jade's breasts brushing up and down her body when she began thrusting faster. She could hear Jade moaning and grunting with each shove. Rebecca kept her hand still, letting Jade thrust onto her fingers, but still kept her mouth connected to Jade's clit, sucking it. Then, Jade seemed to remember Rebecca's pussy, because her mouth was back on it, licking fast little licks, before pulling away again to let out a loud moan. Rebecca didn't have to do much because Jade's body was doing all the work, moving and thrusting on her mouth and fingers; she just lay there underneath Jade's body, sucking on her clit while letting her fingers slip in and out of her pussy. She was so wet that her juices were dripping down Rebecca's hand.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jade yelled out.

She was humping back onto Rebecca's face, fast and hard, as she ground herself against Rebecca's pleasurable mouth. She spread her legs further apart, pressing down harder still, while she yelled out one continuous "ooh!" She was smashing her wet crotch against Rebecca's face, groaning with every thrust, her pussy milking Rebecca's fingers. Then her legs began shaking as she came, and she thrust, thrust, thrust. Rebecca felt her pussy spasming, milking her fingers for more pleasure.

"Oh fuck Rebecca! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Jade yelled out, coming.

She arched up even more, legs still twitching, while her orgasm kept shooting through her body and her body heaved and shook.

Then it was over, and she fell, resting on her forehead, resting. Rebecca was able to breathe easier as well, since Jade's body was now relaxed instead of shoving down onto her face. She could feel Jade's heavy breathing as she tried to catch her breath.

Jade's crotch was still in her face, and Rebecca knowingly licked up into her sensitive clit, and slapped her ass. She got the squeal she was looking for, and Jade unhooked her leg from over Rebecca's head and spun back around. Jade lightly laughed as she wiped the wetness from Rebecca's face before she kissed her.

"Thank you," Jade said, kissing her over and over again.

"No, thank you," Rebecca said. "I'm glad I can make you come like that."

"So am I," Jade said, laughing.

"It turned me on, again," Rebecca admitted.

"Oh?" Jade asked, reaching down to stroke Rebecca's pussy. The wetness she found there let her easily slip one of her fingers inside.

"Hhmm," Rebecca growled, enjoying the pleasure of Jade's finger.

"How do you want it?" Jade asked, slipping two fingers in.

"Do you mind if I fuck Eric while you help me?" Rebecca asked.

"Of course not," Jade said. "I think seeing you with him would be hot."

Rebecca looked over at Eric, who had been forgotten these last moments. He had a big, cheesy grin on his face and looked like he was the cat who just at the canary. More like the horn dog that was getting ready to eat the cat. She laughed at him and shook her head. Despite his eagerness, or over eagerness, he still aimed to please. And he had been good all this time. And quiet.

"Stay there," Rebecca said to him.

He obeyed, of course. Rebecca kissed Jade quickly and told her "thank you." She smiled and slid her fingers out of Rebecca's pussy while she said "no problem." Rebecca wanted Eric's cock, its length and hardness, to feel it inside her. But, she also wanted to have sex with Jade at the same time. That is why Jade agreed to come over this weekend, for that very reason. She felt lucky to have both of them. She wouldn't let Eric know that, of course, she would make him feel like he was the lucky one- just being able to watch and then be "allowed" to participate.

Rebecca crawled to the edge of the bed, swung her legs down, and leaned over and kissed Eric. Kissing him was different than kissing Jade. Her lips were soft and smooth, his were full and firm. When she pressed her tongue into his mouth, she could feel his slight facial hair, even though he had just shaved before Jade had arrived.

She reached down and grabbed ahold of his cock, pumping up and down its length while she kissed him. She felt it flex in her hand, get harder. She didn't know how long he would last, so she knew that she had better do something about it.

"If you don't last long enough for me to get mine," Rebecca said, warningly, "this will never happen again."

"It might be difficult," Eric said, "But I will try."

"You had better do better than 'try'," Rebecca warned.

"Kiss me, then," Eric said. "You taste like pussy, and it's so hot."

Rebecca smiled, shaking her head, but kissed him anyhow. His cock surged again in her hand. This all was turning him on, like she knew it would.

"Can you last?" Rebecca asked. "Because I can suck you off and get you hard again..."

"I can hold off," Eric said, "It'll be fun. And require a lot of concentrating. But, I've done it before."

"Wait, you have done this before?" Rebecca asked, suspiciously. Eric laughed.

"No, not this," he said. "But I have had sex with you for hours while we watched things."

"That wasn't real life, though," Rebecca said. "And there wasn't another sexy woman licking my pussy."

"I wish there would have been," Eric said, smiling.

"You know what I mean," Rebecca said.

"Tell you what," Eric said. "If I feel like I am going to come, then I will stop and pull out."

"That's what I'm worried about," she said, "you stopping."

"Oh," Eric said. "Well..."

"Yeah, that is what I thought," Rebecca said. "I'm going to get you off, now, so you can last longer later."

"Okay," Eric said, a little disappointed, more in himself than the situation. But, Rebecca knew him best, and what was going to be best for her as well, so he agreed. Besides, what other choice did he have?

"Untie your legs and stand up," Rebecca ordered. She liked ordering him around like this, and filed away in her mind to do it more in the bedroom.

He reached down and untied his legs from the wooden legs of the chair and stood up. Rebecca yanked down his underwear as soon as he was standing, making his cock slap against his flat, lower stomach. She liked that sound, so she grabbed ahold of it and slapped it a few times against his stomach again while she smiled at her.

"Hey now," Eric said, playfully.

"What?" Rebecca asked. "I like that sound."

Rebecca "slapped him" a couple more times before moving back up on the bed, and onto her hands and knees. She grabbed his cock and licked and teased his tip. She let out a moan when she felt Jade's tongue licking her from behind. Eric's shaft flexed in her hand and knew it turned him on to see, and be part of, her pleasure, especially when she was getting pleasured from another woman. He wasn't going to last long at all...

"Here, let me move," Rebecca said, looking back at Jade.

Jade pulled away, wiping her lips a she scooted back. Rebecca lay length ways on the bed, resting her feet on the foot board, and motioned for Eric to move to her. Rebecca looked very sexy while she was laying on her back, turning her head to the side while spreading her legs, waiting for two people to come to her. Eric side stepped and moved his body to her face, positioning his cock for her easy taking, which she did- sucking his hardness deep and fast, while pumping up and down his shaft with a wet, slippery hand. Jade hopped off the side, moved around to the foot of the bed, and buried her face between Rebecca's open legs. Rebecca moaned around Eric's cock as she felt Jade's tongue penetrate her pussy, licking into her, then slide out and move up to her clit, flicking it. The feeling of a tongue on her pussy and a cock in her mouth was enough to completely turn on Rebecca, and she started sucking Eric faster while rocking her hips harder. Seeing Rebecca fucking another woman's face was enough to get Eric off, fast.

"Oh, fuck Rebecca. I'm going to come," Eric said, groaning out a warning.

Rebecca felt the shaft of his cock pulsing in her hand, and she held tight onto its throbbing pleasure. She felt the pressure of his load shooting into her mouth, and she had to suck hard to keep his come from spilling out the sides of her lips. She kept sucking and swallowing, every powerful wave of his orgasm was another burst of his come. Finally, he stopped spurting, but kept throbbing in her hand as his orgasm still pulsed in his cock. Rebecca pulled off of his cock and licked the tip clean, but kept her hand slowly pumping its length. She happened to look down at Jade, who was leisurely licking at her pussy, but watching them intently. Her eyes crinkled as she smiled at Rebecca. Rebecca licked Eric's tip again and smiled at her.

Rebecca let go of Eric when she felt him deflate to a semi flaccid state. He fell back into the chair, spent for the moment. Jade pulled away, smiling fully. She climbed up Rebecca and kissed her.

"Hhmm, salty," Jade said, licking her lips. "I still like the taste of pussy better, though."

"They both taste good to me," Rebecca said, smiling.

"I agree with Jade," Eric said, getting both women to laugh.

"Are you sure?" Rebecca asked teasing.

"Very sure," Eric said, trying to look serious.

"Oh, come on," Jade said. "You never know until you try it."

Both women were laughing at that. Rebecca looked up at Jade, still laughing. Jade looked down at her, smiling playfully, her pony tail hanging to the side of her head. Rebecca gently grabbed it and kissed her, softly. Jade sighed through her nose and kissed her back. Soft kisses turned into more passionate ones when Rebecca and Jade opened their mouths and met tongues together. They stayed connected, mouth to mouth, tongues joining, naked bodies pressing together.

Rebecca started grinding against Jade's leg, pressing her wet sex up and down Jade's smooth upper leg, and Jade gave her the pressure that her sex needed while she rocked her clit. It felt good, but Rebecca wanted more. She rolled Jade over, making her slightly squeal. Rebecca lifted up Jade's leg and held onto it, then she moved, aligning herself crotch to crotch. Then, pressing down, she slid her wet pussy across Jade's pussy, bringing their wet sex together. Rebecca pressed down harder, increasing the pressure on her clit as she rocked herself against Jade's spread open legs. Legs that were spread apart for her, wet sex for her; Jade's body for her pleasure and to give pleasure to.

Rebecca began grinding faster, giving over to the passion that had built back up. Groaning, she pushed down with her full weight, pushing their bodies as close together as she could. She felt their pussies easily sliding against one another, so Rebecca used Jade's slippery, wet crotch to rub against her clit. It was feeling good, and she looked down at Jade, who was looking up at her, breathing hard. It must have been feeling good to her as well. Although it was feeling very good, and Jade was looking very sexy, they were so wet together, their pussies were too slippery smashed against each other. No matter how hard she pressed against Jade's body, or how hard she ground their crotches together, Rebecca couldn't get the friction that her body was needing. She slowed down and gave Jade a frustrated look. Jade looked back at her with a silent question.

Rebecca sighed and looked over at Eric, who had slowly stroked much of the hardness back into his cock. It is what she was waiting for, and he just needed a little more encouragement to get completely hard again. Rebecca caught Jade's eye.

"Oh, fuck, your pussy is so wet," Rebecca said, grunting.

"You are so sexy and you make me so wet," Jade said, thrusting, playing along.

Rebecca leaned down and kissed Jade, still thrusting against her, making a show of it. Jade moaned into her mouth, thrusting back. Rebecca kissed Jade's warm neck while reaching out and grabbing ahold of Eric's cock.

"Put it in me," Rebecca whispered to him.

Rebecca kissed Jade again as Eric stood up and got on the bed, and she felt his heat behind her ass as he moved behind her. She got up on her knees to allow his easier access, while reaching behind, helping him enter into her. She felt his cock, opening her and spreading her out, then pressing deep into her until he was completely buried inside. He pulled almost all the way out, leaving just the tip in her opening, only to shove hard back in again. He kept thrusting, deep and hard into her very wet pussy, making their bodies slap into each other. He picked up the pace, going for more speed, than depth. Rebecca knew that he needed it to get even harder, so she let him pound her pussy while she kissed Jade, giving him visual stimulation- not that he needed it, but it felt good, and turned Rebecca on as well.

"Hold on," Rebecca said, readjusting everyone. She angled Jade toward the top corner of the bed, on her back with her legs spread. Rebecca put Jade's knees on her shoulders and pressed her face down into Jade's swollen pussy lips. For Eric, she lay on her stomach, spread her legs apart and let him fuck her from on top and behind at the same time. She had to reach under herself and help guide him in again, so he wouldn't accidently try to slip into the wrong hole. When she grabbed his shaft, she felt how slick he was with her juices, and he glided easily into her. She went back to licking Jade's slit, using the movement of Eric fucking her to move her face and tongue up and down its length. Jade was looking down at her face, slowly moving her hips to gently thrust her pussy into Rebecca's face. As Eric pounded into her, Rebecca's clit rubbed against the bed, causing her to moan around Jade's clit. Jade softly held onto the side's of Rebecca's head, smoothed a stray strand of hair from Rebecca's face, and gently held onto Rebecca's braid. Rebecca felt her way into Jade's pussy with two of her fingers, letting the silky, wetness enfold her fingers. She slid them in and out while continuing to lick Jade's clitoris, still using the movement of being fucked to help her lick. She felt Jade's inner legs begin squeezing the sides of her head, the soft heals of her feet pressing Rebecca's body closer, and her pussy began thrusting faster. Rebecca sucked Jade's clit into her mouth, latching onto its tender, swollen bud. She flicked it with her tongue and pressed her fingers up, deeper into Jade's gripping pussy. Jade's body convulsed, thrusting and grinding in an intense and unexpected orgasm.