The Good Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given the scope of the damage it was a miracle he had escaped intact, but even if he hadn't we would have figured something out. I would have him any way I could. I kissed the last scar, then I licked it, all the way up to the head of his thick, hard cock, making him groan and arch his back.

I finally got to taste his precum. I had never tasted any before, but I was instantly hooked. This wasn't what I had had in mind, but now that I was there I couldn't resist. I let his head slide past my lips and kept moving down until he hit the back of my throat. I licked the underside, coating it in saliva, then started moving up and down.

I had always thought a blow job was a one sided thing, a way of giving pleasure only, so I was astonished by how much I was enjoying it. The feel and taste, not to mention the noises Evan made, his hand wrapped loosely in my hair – it was absolutely intoxicating. I was getting so caught up that I was losing focus, and was surprised when Evan pulled my mouth off his dick and planted an open mouthed kiss on me.

"Charlie, that was absolutely incredible. But I don't think it's what you had in mind."

"I got carried away. I didn't think I'd like it that much."

He laughed and kissed me again. "God, could you be any sexier?"

His pants were still at mid thigh, begging an obvious question. "So," he asked, "the leg. On or off?"

"Off. This time, I want it to be just you."

He showed me how to undo the straps. It came lose and I set it next to the couch. I took his right shoe and pants off, and finally had him sitting on my couch naked. I pulled his ass to the edge of the cushion and straddled him again, relishing the feeling of his skin against mine. I kissed him more. I felt like I would never get enough. Then I handed him the bottle of lube. "Get me ready."

"Turn around so I can look."

I straddled him backwards, leaning forward and bracing my hands on the coffee table. It was such a vulnerable pose, it excited me to be so exposed before Evan. I felt his hands on me, on my thighs, on my ass cheeks spreading them apart. I expected a lubed finger at any moment. Instead I felt him move and there was the most incredible feeling as his tongue swept across my hole, sending a jolt to every synapse in my body. It was such a shock that one of my hands slid off the coffee table and I nearly banged my head.

"Christ, Charlie are you okay? I guess I should have warned you first."

"God, don't stop." He obliged eagerly. The feeling of being rimmed for the first time was indescribable. It was so unlike anything else, and so good I quickly lost all capacity for rational thought. I don't know what noises I made, what garbled words escaped my lips, but Evan was loving it. Soon he was pressing a lubed finger into me, and then another, still licking and kissing my ass cheeks.

"Wow, baby. You feel so good." He groaned.

I was pretty out of it, but still managed to grin to myself to hear him call me "baby".

He spent fifteen minutes alternating between licking and fingering me until he could easily slip in four fingers. "Ready baby?"

"Mmm," was all I was able to get out.

He pulled me up and turned me around to face him so I was straddling his lap again. I looked him in the eyes as I lowered myself slowly onto his cock, taking in every gasp, every expression of pleasure while he did the same with me. When I finally came down on his lap, taking his entire thick length into me, I paused to mentally absorb what was happening to my body, marveling at the tight, slightly uncomfortable, but still wonderful feeling. Evan leaned in to kiss me, pausing just short of my lips to give me a questioning look. Asking if he could still kiss me after eating me out. I responded by sticking my tongue down his throat.

Soon the discomfort subsided, and was replaced by an urgent need to move. I wrapped one arm around Evan's shoulders, and grabbed the back of the couch with the other for leverage. Despite the need and passion that had carried us to that point we found ourselves slowing down, moving gently against each other, our eyes fixed together, our hands touching and caressing. We were really, truly making love. It was the most intense moment of my life.

I could tell from Evan's raspy breathing that he was getting close. Until then my cock had been pinned, rubbed and tortured between our bodies. He pulled away just enough to get his hand between us and grasped my shaft, letting it slide up and down in his firm hand with each thrust. I moaned and rode him faster. He started thrusting his hips up to meet mine. Animal instinct took over my movements, but I never stopped looking into Evan's eyes, even as I screamed and exploded in his hand. Coming with his cock inside me was wonderful. When he brought his hand up to his mouth and sucked the cum off his fingers, I swear I felt for a second like I was going to faint. It was absolutely the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. He gave a gasping grunt and drove up into me, I kissed him deep through his climax, tasting my own cum on his mouth.

We kept our mouths pressed together, not really moving but just enjoying the contact as we both came down. I thought vaguely that this is about the time I should be waking up, it was too good to be real. But it was real. Evan was still here, looking at me with such intense love that I knew I never had to worry about him running away again.

"You know," he said, "I let the lease on my apartment expire when I went to Massachusetts."

"That's lucky," I replied. "We can get your things moved in tomorrow."

We showered and then dragged ourselves to my bed,ourbed, only to find we weren't as tired as we thought. I sucked Evan to orgasm, then rode him to another one. When I drifted off holding him tightly in my arms I didn't think about wasted time, about the five years we could have had. I only thought it had beensoworth the wait.

In the end I got my dream life: a home in the suburbs, four beautiful children, friends, family. We even threw killer barbeques that every cop in town looked forward to all year long. We were well liked by the neighbors, and nobody we knew gave a second thought to letting us babysit their kids. It was everything I had ever hoped for, only so much infinitely better because I got to share it all with the love of my life.