The Good Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Planned out to a T. I used every trick I knew to get you started tonight."

I answered, "It worked like a charm."

She licked those thick lips, and replied, "It most certainly did. You were delicious, Kevin!"

I started to ask the last, and most obvious question, but Judy read my mind again.

"You're probably wondering why we didn't make love in the traditional sense. Trust me, I want you, too-as a matter of fact, I still want you even now-but when I looked at you and saw how much I excited you, I couldn't resist taking you into my mouth. I absolutely adore oral sex. I've always loved it. I wanted you to be the first man I've tasted since my husband because I like you, Kevin. I hope we can do this more often."

I looked down at my satisfied dick, and looked up at her. The expression on my face must have been enough to satisfy her because her next move was to make up a tutorial schedule for the rest of the semester. After we got dressed and kissed each other goodnight (many, many times), I walked home thinking to myself that one of my dreams had finally come true. Even though I wasn't on a beach in Jamaica, I had something a lot closer to heaven.

Yes, indeed, I had the good life.

12