The Good Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinman69s
tinman69s
257 Followers

Cristy was on the bed, naked from the waist down, along with this other girl. When I cleared my throat, it was almost cartoon-like. Both their heads perked up and at the same time they turned toward me and then both screamed and jumped off the bed and got down behind the bed. Trying to hide their nakedness.

Cristy cried out "Oh god Mr. Ricky!!! I'm so sorry!! I'm sorry sir!! Please Mr. Ricky, don't be mad at me! Oh Please Mr. Ricky, I'm now mud forever!!! Oh me...." (Then she started just bawling, her head on the side of my bed.

The other girl, I can't recall her name, cried out "Sir!! Oh please sir, let us go! I promise we'll never do this again!! You don't know me but I have seen you here. Please, let us go sir. Oh sir, if you tell on us, we'll be grounded forever!! Forever!!" Then she started crying too, with her head on her crossed arms on the side of the bed.

I stepped around the foot of the bed and stood back and looked at two fine young asses sitting there on my bedroom floor. I stepped closer and smacked Cristy's ass pretty hard for her. She jumped up and turned to look at me, not realizing immediately that she had just turned her naked pussy to face me. I smacked the other girl's ass too. She just jumped a little and stayed seated there on the floor. Cristy was just standing there looking at me crying.

"Get back up on the bed, both of you!" I yelled, faking madness. I stepped around to the foot of the bed so I could look straight at both of them.

Cristy was slow going about getting on the bed. I stepped over and smacked her ass again and said, "Get on the bed Cristy! NOW!"

She got up on the bed and she just cried louder. Then she started again ..."Please Mr. Ricky, Please. I'm begging. I'll do anything you say, just don't tell on us please. You know if my parents don't kill me, I'll be restricted to the house forever! I don't know what Roxanne's parents will do to her. Probably kick her out of the house. Mr. Ricky, please. I am a virgin Mr. Ricky, but you can do whatever you want to, to me and I won't resist. Just please don't tell on us." She cried some more. Then she started putting her clothes back on.

"OH NO Cristy!! No clothes!! As a matter of fact, take your tops and bras off, both of you! Right now!!!

Both of them were really crying now, crying hard!! They took the rest of their clothes off and tried to cover themselves with their arms.

"Damn, you girls look pretty good!!! Cristy!! I'm surprised that your hot little pussy is shaved clean!!!"

Roxanne looked down at it and then up at me. Big tears rolling down her face. "Why isn't yours shaved, Roxanne?"

She looked from me to Cristy and back at me and said, "I just never did it, sir! If you like it shaved, I'll shave it, I promise!"

"Alright girls, enough blubbering now. Shut it up. I want to talk, and I hate crying while I talk."

They both sniffled a bit and wiped their eyes and I reached and got a box of tissue and handed it to them.

"Now, how close were you, Cristy, from orgasm, when I walked in?" I asked looking straight at her hot little wet pussy.

"I ... I... I was .. almost ready.. Mr. Ricky. Almost!"

"What about you Rozanne? How close were you?"

"I was close, but I think I was going to take a little longer than Cristy because she seemed to be making more noise than me, sir."

"Well, I'm sorry I interrupted your fun girls. But let me tell you, you girls sure do look good!! Christy, I know you are 18, because I remember your party just about three months ago, but what about you Roxanne, How old are you?"

"I'm 2 months older than Cristy, sir. Sir, what are you planning on doing with us? You have got me scared to death sir." Roxanne said. A few more tears ran from her eyes.

"Well, since both of you are over 18, I should just lay you down and fuck you good and hard!" I paused to get a reaction. Roxanne started crying again.

She looked up at me and said "Oh please sir, I am a virgin, I swear. I really want to wait before I give it up, but if that is all that will save us, I guess I have to do it. Who do you want first? Sir, please go easy with us!" She whimpered a little more and then she said "Oh please sir, please don't tell on us. We are so sorry!"

Cristy was being pretty quiet and I said, "Cristy, did you two finger each other? Kiss? Suck each other? Anything?"

"No sir. It did cross my mind as I watched those girls in the movie, but I was afraid Roxanne would think I was a lesbo or something. So I didn't do anything."

I went over and sat down on the bed close to them. They both scooted back a little, like they were scared of me. I said, "Alright, I think I have figured out what I am going to do with you two. Cristy, I know your parents, and if I told them, you would be grounded from now till you were at least 35 years old! And if I told Josh what I found here ...."

"Oh god NO, Mr. Ricky!! It would be all over school in 24 hours!!! We would be the biggest sluts to hit this county!! Please, you can't tell Josh!! I love him but he has a big mouth when he wants to!"

"OK, Roxanne, you first. Stand up right over here by me." I said.

"Can I put some clothes back on, please sir?" She whimpered.

"No, just get over here and stand right here!" I pointed to a spot on the floor by my right leg.

She got up and moved over by me and stood on the floor by my right leg. I could smell her sweet pussy. I wanted to grab her and just devour that redheaded pussy.

"Cristy, right behind her. Quickly now, we don't have all night. Josh will be home soon!" She scrambled over and stood right behind Roxanne.

I stood up and took my pants loose and then slid them and my boxers down at the same time. Then I sat back down and said "Rozanne, pull them off for me. Take my shoes off first!" She did that and kept looking up at me. When she was finished, she stood back up. I reached up and took Roxanne's hand and pulled her down and across my knees. Neither of them said a word about my cock standing straight out in front of me. I hope they were thinking they were going to get fucked good now.

I held Roxanne by her hips and positioned her so that my cock was touching her belly. I put my left hand on her back just below her neck. I looked up at Cristy and pointed to the floor. She understood and got on her knees behind Roxanne. I smiled at her and then I slapped Roxanne's ass hard! Then on the other cheek. She screamed out "OuchhhhhhhOohhhhh oh god please not that that hurts so bad oh god noooooo!!"

I continued to slap her ass, alternating cheeks and points on her cheeks so that her whole ass was fiery red. She was squirming and trying to get up, but I held her down. Then I rubbed down between her legs a little and she moaned and was crying and moaning. She was holding onto my ankle and squeezing it. "Oh ohhhh my ass oh it hurts oh please sir do anything else you want to, but please stop. I slid a finger between her wet lips and then dragged it up over her ass hole. She wriggled a bit and moaned again. I looked into Cristy's eyes and then gave her one of those faces that says 'this is a question'. She nodded her head yes that she understood. So I nodded and then I spanked Roxanne once more on each cheek and then looked down at Cristy and she leaned forward and slid her tongue into Roxanne's pussy, then dragged it up over her ass hole. Roxanne yelled out and said "Oh my god that feels so good!! Oh please don't stop, oh shit that feels so good!! Yes do me that way oh yes sir Do that! I still had one hand on her back and one on her ass, rubbing it. Then Cristy reached up and got her hips and pulled her face into Roxanne's pussy. Roxanne screamed out "Oh god yes fuck me with your tongue, I want to cumm please!!! And Cristy stayed in there and made her cum. She orgasmed so hard!!! She was shaking and trembling and then she was as stiff as a board, then she just collapsed. Completely limp over my knees. I started fingering her again, putting two fingers together and then three together inside her and woke her up again. When she tried to rise up this time, I let her. I pulled my fingers out of her and she leaned down and started to kiss me, then she got a strange look on her face and she straightened up and looked at me again, I was just smiling. Then she looked at Cristy who was licking her lips and smiling.

Roxanne got a surprised look on her face and her hand flew up and covered her mouth and she whispered "Cristy? Did ... did .... You .... Oh god ... Christy ....did you just eat me out?"

Cristy, just smiled up at her and licked her lips some more. Then she stood up and hugged Roxanne and said, "Taste this bitch!" and she shoved her tongue into Roxanne's mouth. They kissed passionately for a long time!! I finally had to break it up!

"OK Cristy, your turn! Get down here on my lap, just like Roxanne was. Roxanne, on your knees behind her.

"Oh Mr. Ricky, please, not so hard! My little ass is tender!" I got her by the hips and positioned her so that my dick was rubbing her belly too. She reached under my legs and got hold of my cock and said "Oh Mr. Ricky, yours is my first cock in my hand. It feels so good. Can I play with it Ricky, please?"

My answer was a hard slap on her ass, with about 15 to follow! She yelled out and cried and wriggled her ass, but the spanking went on. Then I stopped and rubbed her ass and down between her legs a bit. She would moan and groan and I slid a finger into her pussy and then into her ass just about an inch ... to the first joint. She moaned "Oh god that feels so good Ricky! Don't stop please, make me cum Ricky!"

I looked at Roxanne and she was looking like "Do I have to?" I just pointed at Cristy's pussy and she knew she had to. So she leaned in and got Cristy by the hips and proceeded to do a great job of eating Cristy out. In just a matter of a couple of minutes, Cristy was begging her to eat her , bite her, tongue her, suck her dry!

Roxanne was really getting into to it too. She had her face buried in Cristy's crotch and was shaking her head and tongue fucking Cristy as hard as she could!

"OH MY GOD!!!!! OH ROXY!!! ROXY!!!!! OH BABY!!! EAT ME!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Cristy humped hard and fast, she wriggled, she begged, she cried out, she was trembling all over.

I could hear Roxanne slurping at Cristy's pussy!! I shot off against Cristy's belly!! I didn't even realize I was getting close! Cristy yelled out "Yeah Ricky, do it baby, cum on me honey!!" Then she reached under me again and found some of my cum and wiped her fingers through it and then licked her fingers.

Roxanne had stopped eating her pussy by then and Cristy said to her "Oh baby, you have got to taste his cum!! Get some off my belly baby, eat it!! It's good!!!"

I let Cristy get up and she immediately turned to Roxanne and kissed her again. They were then tasting all three of us together. But I had to break that kiss again too!

"Cristy, go in there and bring us some hot wet wash cloths, please, so we can get cleaned up." She turned and went into the bathroom. I reached for Roxanne's hand and she came to me willingly. I put a hand on each hip and pulled her to me and sucked on one tit and then the other one, just enough to let her know they had been sucked on. By then Cristy was back and I did her the same way. Then we cleaned up.

"You girls can put your clothes back on now, if you want to." I said, as I finished wiping the cum off my legs and off the carpet.

They started dressing, and I just couldn't help myself, I had to reach over and rub those gorgeous pussies again, this time through the panties. I said "Oh god those things feel so fucking good!!! I could eat both of you right now"

Cristy said "Do we have time Ricky? I'm willing! That was, without a doubt, the best ass beating I have ever had!"

"Me too!" Roxanne said, smiling.

"No, we'd better not. We don't need to take any chances unnecessarily." ..... "Speaking of Chances, and while you are getting dressed, Cristy, tell me what ever gave you the idea that you could come over here and do that in my house?!"

"Mr. Ricky, I know I've have been really bad lately, but .... Well, sir, I was supposed to be taking a nap the other afternoon, but I was sitting in my window upstairs and saw mom come out of our house and come over here. Well, that made me curious, because I knew you weren't home. And if you were, then she must be screwing around on Daddy. So I waited a few minutes and then I sneaked over here after her. I found her on your bed just like you found us, fingering herself! And watching a video!! I stood there behind that door frame that you were leaning on and listened to her and my pussy got so wet that it was showing through my shorts!! I knew then that I had to do that same thing!! So when she started or orgasm, she was yelling and cursing and making all kinds of noise and I used that to make my exit!! About 2 hours later, I sneaked your house key off the hook and came over here while she was watching her soap operas, and I found the towel and the DVD sticking out of the machine. So I got me a towel and watched the DVD and did the same thing!"

"Ok, how many times have you and Roxanne been here together?"

"Oh this was her first time. I saw that girl/girl video, and it looked so hot! I was hoping Roxanne would want to do that to me if she saw that movie." She looked at Roxanne and said "I love you Roxy, honestly I do! And I would have done it to you too, if you'd have let me!"

"I wanted to, but he caught us before I could act on it!!! As it turned out, it was even better!! But damn that spanking hurt at first!"

"Ok, you girls need to get out of here, but before you go, let me tell you the rules!"

"Rules?" They both said.

"Yes, RULES!! This is, after all, my house!"

"Oh yes sir, sorry!"

"Alright, one is that this is kept absolutely secret. NO ONE is to hear about this! Another is, Cristy, you have control of the key, so no one can get in here without you. You don't mess up my house. You make a mess, you clean it up. Next, NO BOYS!! You girls are not going to get pregnant in my house! Next, Roxanne, you can take my phone number with you or you can get it from Cristy, but I'd like to have your number too, or I can have Cristy call you for me. But I would like to sneak you in here and spend a night, like a Friday or Saturday night, just eating you and letting you suck on me. And that is for both of you. Cristy, I pretty much know when you can come over, but Roxy, I want to spend a lot of time eating on you baby. And you can remain technically a virgin, but I just love to eat pussy. .... That's all I can think of right now. But just remember...Secret!!!!!! NO one hears about this!!"

"Oh fuck I am wet again already!! Just hearing you tell me how much you want to eat me out made me wet again Mr. Ricky." Roxanne said. "My parents would question you if you called me, so just have Cristy call me. If I can get away, even for half an hour, you can eat me honey!!! I promise you!"

"Well, Ricky, don't be surprised at me showing up over here anytime! I want to learn to give great blowjobs and you can eat me all you want to!" Cristy said, smiling.

"Good, now get out of here before we get caught by Josh! Out the back door girls!!"

tinman69s
tinman69s
257 Followers
12