The Good Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, honey. Do the thing you do so well!" exclaimed Shelly as she spread her legs for Chris. "I'm wet and ready for you," she said. Shelly used one hand to spread the moisture over her pussy lips and the other to rub and pinch a nipple on one breast. Pulling on it, the nipple grew until it stuck out like a little cock. Chris was working on the other one with his lips and tongue until it mirrored its twin. Reluctantly leaving her tit, he slowly worked his way down, kissing and licking over her belly to the neatly trimmed bush of dark hair between her legs. As they assumed the 69 position, Shelly reached out to Chris's now-hard cock, idly stroking as she encouraged him to probe her with his tongue.

"That's it, honey. Ohh, that's nice. You know how to eat me so good!" One leg raised, she offered a spectacular view of her charms as Chris probed her pussy with his tongue. He slid in two fingers as he licked her clit, pressing all the right spots with practiced ease. Shelly was moaning and humping her hips off the bed, no longer aware of her surroundings. Head thrown back, she was rapidly approaching orgasm. "Yes! That's it. Oooh, do that. Don't stop. Push those fingers inside me. Now, now. I'm gonna cum on your face, honey. Ohhh, YESSS!" Shelly arched her back in the throes of orgasm as Chris continued to lap the juices and poke her pussy with his fingers. "Ohhh, God, Chris. That felt so good!"

Chris looked up at her and smiled, his wet face a mess with her juices. "And that, my friend, is how a hot woman likes to be eaten!" Chris lay back, breathing heavily, as Shelly continued to stroke his fully engorged cock with her hand.

As they watched, Todd and Cindy were very aroused at the sight. Todd's cock was hard and pointed straight out. He had a hold of it and was slowly jacking himself. Cindy had one hand between her own legs, diddling as her moisture lubricated her finger.

"Come here, Todd. Give it a try," said Chris. Todd looked at Cindy and she nodded. Shelly slid to the end of the bed so her legs hung over to the floor. Todd got between her legs and moved his face to Shelly's wet pussy. He smelled her essence and began to lick her, probing two fingers into her as he had seen Chris do.

"That's it, Todd. Lick me hard. Make me cum again. Yes, that's good. Just like that!" Shelly was on the verge of cumming again. As Todd knelt to eat Shelly, Cindy slid underneath him, on her back between his legs, taking his hardness in her mouth. As she sucked, she used one hand on his cock and balls and continued to diddle herself with the other. Both of them were enjoying the feelings of pure sex. Chris moved to straddle Cindy, replacing her hand with his own. He could feel her hotness and was enthralled by her scent. Lowering his head as she parted her legs, he kissed and licked around her belly button and pressed downward toward her wide-open pussy lips.

"That's it, Chris. Give her a good licking. Todd is doing me so good. He's a good pussy licker. He's going to make me cum all over his face!" Shelly was bucking her hips again, encouraging Todd to lick harder and probe her deeper.

Locked in the four-person daisy chain, Todd relished eating Shelly while being sucked by Cindy, who was, in turn getting eaten by Chris's talented tongue.

Soon, Shelly was cumming again. "Ohhh, YESSS! I'm cumming on your face!" Todd continued to lick as Shelly lubricated his lips and chin with the juices of another orgasm.

Cindy had taken a break from sucking Todd because she was approaching her own orgasm at the hand and tongue of Chris. As Todd looked at his wife's face, Chris had her cumming. "Ooooh, oooh, yeahhh! I'm cumming, too! Ooooh!" Chris lapped up her juices until she pushed him away, feeling satisfied but very tender at the moment.

"Now it's the men's turn!" Shelly pulled Todd up until he stood facing her as she sat on the edge of the bed. Taking his cock in one hand, she pulled him toward her until her mouth closed on it. Taking him in, she held him inside, using her tongue to lick around the head, while applying suction with her lips.Wow, she can take me deeper than Cindy can! That's a technique that I'll want her to do to me later!

As Shelly worked Todd's cock, Chris slid up Cindy's body until his cock was at her chin. She lifted her head, easily taking him inside her mouth.How easily I opened myself to him! Cindy thought.How good his cock tastes! Thicker than Todd's. Salty with precum. I want to feel this cock inside me!

"Oh, Todd. I'm so ready to fuck," Cindy exclaimed. "I want Chris's cock inside my cunt, splitting me wide!"

Todd looked down at his wife and the thick hard cock she was holding.Not mine! He was impressed with Chris's girth, but was rapidly loosing his control to Shelly's expert cocksucking. "Take her, Chris. She really wants you to do her, " said Todd.

"You'll love fucking Shelly too. She fucks as good as she sucks, which is pretty fucking good!" laughed Todd.

The four rearranged themselves on the bed. Cindy sprawled on her back next to her husband Todd. Chris positioned himself over Cindy, between her legs. Slowly he lowered his thick hard cock toward her waiting pussy. Entering her slowly to accommodate his thickness, he continued to push until he was fully encased inside her warm wet tunnel. He began the slow withdrawal and re-penetration, repeating it as she became acclimated to his girth.

Shelly had likewise put herself over Todd. She wasted no time in lowering herself onto his throbbing cock. Todd had received stimulation enough. He wanted badly to cum, but he was also enjoying the act of fucking Shelly while seeing Todd fuck Cindy next to him. He turned and kissed his wife just as Chris and Shelly did the same, while each continued fucking the other's spouse. All the oral stimulation was leading to the rapid onset of a mutual quadruple orgasm. Chris continued to pump into Cindy and she spread herself wide to receive him. Shelly was humping Todd's cock, raising her hips until they were almost separated, then slamming down again to fully engulf him into her vagina. It was more than Todd could take. "I'm gonna cum!" Todd said, eyes wide at the tits bouncing above him.

"Give it to me! Cum in my hot pussy!" Shelly was ready to cum for the third time. Todd felt the pressure come from deep within. As he pushed up against Shelly to get as deep as possible, he felt the first spurt of his come shoot out deep within her, flowed by several more thick jets that coated her vagina and began to leak out as she lifted and pushed down one last time. He felt her own orgasmic contractions around his shaft, as she used her interior muscles to squeeze out the last of his cum.

Chris, who was primed for release too, saw Cindy in the midst of a powerful orgasm, a result of his thick cock's stretching and rubbing her G-spot. Cindy moaned with delight. "Oh my god! It's filling me up! I'm cumming! Ooooh!" Then she said, "Take it out Chris. I want you to cum on my tits. I want to see it cum on me!"

Chris pumped for a few more strokes and then pulled out. Kneeling between Cindy's legs and holding his cock with one hand, he pumped a few strokes until the first spurt of his milky white love juice shot out in a thick rope, hitting Cindy in the chin. She opened her mouth, hoping to receive his spunk as he continued to shoot. She was not disappointed as he aimed his jets at her face, ejaculating several more globs of thick cum into her mouth and onto her tits. He rubbed his cock on her nipples, spreading cum over her tits, as his orgasm slowly faded. Cindy licked her lips and used her fingers to draw in more of the cum that had splattered her lips and chin.

Impulsively, Shelly leaned down to lick Cindy's nipples, giving each one a kiss and a suck as she cleaned off her husband's cum.

"Wow! That was great!" Todd said. "I love you, honey," he said to Cindy as he turned to kiss her again.

"And I love you, too," replied Cindy. "I think we'll need to practice more to make sure we're getting it right!"

"I couldn't agree more!" Chris piped in, winking at Shelly. "What say we switch partners and go again?"

"Looks like Todd's still up for it!" said Shelly as she slid off his still-hard rod, into her husband's arms.

*****

As the sex play continued in the bedroom, Ron, Helen, Sarah and Roy were in a corner of the great room. Ron played with the fire to get the logs going, still going on with Roy about how the Pittsburgh Steelers should have won the Super Bowl. Sarah and Helen had finished cleaning up from the guests and joined them by the fireplace. Kicking off her shoes, Helen sat on the floor by the overstuffed chair, rubbing her feet. It didn't take Ron long in offering to give her a foot rub, which she accepted with a smile.

Sarah lay on the thick rug in front of the fireplace. Roy began to rub her back as the fire crackled and sparked. "I guess the other four are playing a game in the upstairs bedroom," said Roy as he kneaded Sarah's shoulders.

"Yeah. I think I'm jealous," said Sarah. "Except I've got the two hunkiest men at the party still in my sights." Their history of suggestive remarks between them unknown to the others, Ron and Sarah exchanged glances and smiles.

"Two men might be too much for you, Sarah," quipped Ron.

"Ahh," replied Sarah. "A rubdown in front of the fire is a sure way to my heart."

"Oh, yeah," said Helen. "I know what you mean. My feet ache, but Ron, your massage is making me forget everything!"

"I looked outside," said Ron. "I could see a fire still going down at the beach, so the kids are fine. It's still early. We can probably massage each other for a couple of hours before we hear from them."

"Hmm, sounds good," Helen sighed. Ron continued to rub Helen's feet as she purred in delight.

Roy was getting more friendly with Sarah as his hands roamed from her back to her hips, under her sweater, up her ribs, to the side of her breasts.

"No fair tickling," said Sarah. She slid up her sweater, revealing her bare back, as Roy continued to keep his hands moving over her body.

Ron remembered his fantasy about Sarah, recently on his mind from when she had delivered a pizza to his house. In the half-light of the fire, he could see the outline of her upper body, wishing a little that it were his hands rubbing Sarah's back.She's a little young for me. Still, Jenny's even younger, and though I didn't really fuck her, she's an enthusiastic lover with other parts of her body. And Helen! With her willing participation, I've had my balls drained repeatedly by mother and daughter! That brought him back to what he had in hand, namely the end of Helen's shapely leg. Without a thought to what the others would think, he got up, bent over, and swept Helen up in his arms. Heading toward the master bedroom. For what he had in mind, he wanted privacy. He entered the bedroom with Helen in his arms. Leaving Sarah and Roy by the fire, he closed the door behind him and set Helen on the bed. Without a word, he leaned to kiss her.

"I told you I had something I wanted to give you," he whispered.

"And I said I knew what it was," Helen replied. "At least I hope I knew."

"You think you know me pretty well already, don't you?"

"I know what I like, and you I like," she said. "I want to make love to you, Ron. Right now, and I don't care who knows."

Ron kissed her again. As they embraced on the bed, they tried to open each other's clothes, without much success. Breaking apart just long enough to rapidly strip, they resumed their embrace, now totally naked. In the dim light from the crack under the door and the moonlight outside, they coupled like lost lovers, hungry for each other after a long separation. Within a minute, they were making love. With very little foreplay, Helen spread herself to Ron. Familiar with the needs of each other, each selfishly wanting satisfaction, they made hard love, seeking to satisfy and be satisfied as rapidly as possible. Starting in the missionary position, Ron's hard cock pounded Helen's willing pussy until he was nearly out of breath. Helen pushed him over to his back and climbed aboard his pole, easily sliding it back inside her hot wet hole. She liked this position, having more control over the act. Relishing her power over him, she rode him with increasing vigor until she exploded in an orgasm that was powerful enough to make him feel it too.

Ron was on the edge too, but he rolled her off and positioned himself behind her. Pushing her head down and raising her hips up, he plunged his cock into her doggy-style. Wanting to cum, he did not hold back. The bed squeaked, but neither of them cared, each wanting the other to achieve total satisfaction. Pushing in as far as he could go, with his hands on her hips, he fucked hard, in and out until he felt the beginnings of the point of no return. "Ahhh. I'm gonna cum!"

"Give it to me, Ron. Shoot your cum inside! Ahhh, I feel it cumming in me, filling me up!" Indeed, he was pumping a heavy hot load directly into her from behind. Spurt after spurt shot from the depths of his balls out the top of his cock, deep within Helen's hot wet hole.Oh, man. What a feeling. Like I haven't cum for a month! Ahhh! As the orgasm subsided, he slumped over her back, kissing her between her shoulder blades, slowly withdrawing as his cock deflated. With a small pop, his cock fell out of her hole, and they fell side by side on the bed, both breathing heavily.

"Oh, wow. That was something else!" Ron panted.

"I hope you're not too exhausted," said Helen. "I plan to ravish you again tonight!" That brought a grin to his face, which was only slightly lessened as Helen kissed him.

*****

Things had heated up next to the fire, as well. Sarah had rolled over to her back, giving Roy full access to her freckled breasts. As he kissed each one in turn, she fumbled for his zipper, drawing it down. He helped her open his pants, freeing his long and slightly curved cock from its confinement. Sarah pushed Roy to his back, stood quickly to take off the rest of her clothes. He kicked off his pants entirely, leaving them both totally naked on the rug in front of the warm fire.

Sarah lay on her belly between his legs, cradling his cock and balls. Her hot breath inches from his raging hard-on. She blew little puffs of breath on his cock, and then kissed the tip, seeing it jerk as she played with the sensitive area. She licked his cock from balls to tip, leaving a heavy trail of saliva.I never get tired of this sweet long dick! He was so nice to me yesterday; I'm going to give him a treat today! Sliding up slightly she kissed his belly and teased his nipples with her teeth. Dragging her breasts over his erection, she guided it into the cleavage between them. As she held herself up with her hands, she rocked back and forth over his long cock. Roy held her tits together, increasing the friction on his dick. Lubricated by his own pre-cum and Sarah's saliva, it was slick and hot. Sarah moved up and down while Roy rocked his hips, tit-fucking her.

"That's so good, baby." Roy was feeling the need to release. "I'm gonna cum inside those beautiful tits and juice you up good."

"Do it, Roy. I'm going to make you cum on my tits," said Sarah as she continued to press her chest on his rock hard cock.

"OK. Here it comes!" Roy grunted and stiffened, but Sarah continued to channel his cock between her tits, slowing as he directed her with his hands.

Then he was cumming. Hard. He shot the first squirt so hard it roped out between her tits to land on his own chest. "Yeeeesss!" he cried. The second and third gobs blasted out, pumped between her tits, as he held them together around his throbbing cock. Sarah moved slowly, knowing it was his most sensitive time, as she spread the cum over the surface of her chest. She used his cock to paint her nipples with cum. His load dripped from her chest in sticky strands back over his cock and balls.

"Now I get to clean you up," Sarah said as she lowered her mouth to his cock. Licking it like a lollypop, she cleaned him with her tongue. From balls to nipples, she licked and swallowed his semen with eagerness.

"Now you have to clean me," she said. She rolled and he followed her over. The scent of his spunk on her tits was powerful this close to his nose. With tentative licks at first, he discovered it was not all that bad.It's my own stuff, anyway. Using long strokes, he lapped her tits, one by one, cleaning his semen from her body, paying special attention to her large areolas and nipples. As he did, Sarah was busy with her hand on her clit, masturbating herself. Before he was finished she had brought herself to a satisfying orgasm. They lay together by the fire in the peace of post-orgasmic bliss.

*****

In the meantime, outside, Janey was already kissing Bret at the end of the pier.

"Hey, get a room you two!" Mary shouted to them. The others looked and giggled.

"We shouldn't look," said Paul, who sat close to Mary. "It might get nasty between those two."

"Ah, you remember the drive-in!" Mary quickly summarized to the others what Janey had done with Bret that night, but leaving out what she and Paul had done in the car at the same time.Never mind what Julie and Wayne did! Mary thought. "Besides, if you don't want to look, why don't you put on a blindfold?"

"You think I won't?" said Paul.

"If you do, I know a game we can play," suggested Julie.

"What kind of game?" Rob asked. Both Rob and Jim were letterman football players. Not too bright, but very good athletes.

"Let's call it "Who's who". All the guys will wear blindfolds. They'll have to guess which girl is which without any words being spoken." Julie and Janey had talked about this game with Mary before. "It's kind of a senior tradition," Julie said.

Bret and Janey came back to the group. Everyone agreed to the rules. The guys could be touched but were not allowed to touch or they were out. The girls were not allowed to speak. "Then how will we know who's who?" asked Jim.

"If you've been paying attention, it shouldn't be too hard," said Susan, now getting into the game.

It's already hard, Bret thought.How can I get Janey alone?

Getting blindfolds from the mysterious package she had brought from home, Mary passed out one to each guy. With the help of Jenny and the other girls, the guys were securely blindfolded and seated on blankets in the sand, all in a row. They squirmed a little, each felling a little vulnerable, but not willing to admit it in front of their friends.At least we are ALL blindfolded, reasoned Paul.I think I could pick Mary out of this group if I could feel her tits. She's got the biggest set of them all!

"OK," said Mary. "One of us will go first. She will go down the line, giving each guy a chance. The winner is the one who guesses right first. Remember guys, keep your hands down!"

Secretly, the girls picked Susan to go first. She went behind the guys to the first one in the row, Bret. Leaning over, she breathed heavily on his neck and gave him a little kiss below his ear.

"Oooh," said Bret.

"Shush. Don't say anything yet," said Mary from afar. "Ooops. I guess you know it's not me now."

Susan moved down the row, giving Wayne, Paul, Rob and Jim the same breathy kiss on the neck. The guys seemed to sit up straighter, hoping for more like that. None of them seemed to have a clue as to which girl had kissed them.

"Now the next girl will go," said Mary.

"What about our guesses?" Rob asked.

"After we've all gone, you can guess," replied Mary. Each of us will do the same thing to each of you so you can guess by the action."

Jenny was next. She started with Jim and went up the row to Bret. She gave each guy a kiss, holding their cheeks with her hands. It was all they could do to sit still. Rob tried to raise his hands in response.