The Good Old Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers

Oh my God. I was so full. I reached back and touched him desperately. I was completely possessed by him, I’d never felt so owned, so filled up by someone.

Slowly Louis began to move; his cock slid up inside me and when it hit that spot, I went completely out of my head. I threw myself backwards against his chest, burying him up to the hilt, we were both on our knees with our pants down and I was riding him, bucking against him, whimpering, while his arms held me, tightening. There was a low muffled crack as my cast hit the back window and a tiny spiderweb of shattered glass spread through it. I saw it and I heard it but I didn’t care, not now.

“Oh my God, yes.” The pleasure was almost too much for me, I was laughing hysterically, babbling. All that stupid porno talk was flowing out of my mouth without stopping to check with my brain first. “Oh Louis, fuck me. That’s IT, ride me. Yes, yes, Oh my fucking God…”

The orgasm was so powerful, I was on a different planet, shooting through space, dizzy. As I reeled, Louis came inside me, letting out a low, soft moan in his throat that sent shivers into the very deepest part of me. There was nowhere in me that he could not see, that he could not possess. I swear to God I thought I was falling in love with him. As he slid down and collapsed, I took a deep breath and looked down at him. Our eyes met and we both starting laughing like two maniacs. After we used my shirt to wipe up, I fell down on top of him and we kissed wildly, giddy in the cramped back seat.

“Louis Welch,” I said his name in amazement, staring into his brown eyes. He’d been on the outskirts of my life for so long as a friend of my brother’s, a familiar presence, but I never really knew him. If only I had…

“Sean O’Brien.” What a smile he had-- beautiful, reaching his soul.

“How much do you think back windows cost on a 1966 Mustang?”

carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers
12