The Good Old Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers

It must have showed on my face, because Louis suddenly stopped and pulled away from Nick; his eyes met mine and he returned to the other side of the bed, facing me.

"Hey."

I swallowed the acid feeling in the back of my throat and tried to smile. "Hi."

"I want you to fuck me. Now."

"Are you sure?" I whispered as my heart started to pound in my throat.

"Positive."

How could I refuse that? We were both shaking as I came back from the bathroom with the only lube I could find, some baby oil. Not that great, but it had to do. Desperate times and all. In the meantime Nick had slid up toward the head of the bed where he could take everything in. Without words, I guided Louis onto his back. His cock was bright red and and heavy with excitement against his belly and I could feel it jerk as I drew it into my mouth. Louis' head went to the side and he grasped the comforter in handfuls while I worked my magic on him, using my mouth, my tongue, my fingers, everything, to get him as close to the edge as I could without pushing him over. Foremost in my mind was making it as easy for him as I could. In my concentration I kept forgetting about Nick again; every now and then I'd glance up and be startled at the sight of him watching. Louis was aware of his presence every second though, and it really turned him on, making him even more excited and responsive than usual. I wasn't sure he was even going to last, so I pulled back from him and slicked myself up.

"Look at me," I demanded harshly. I needed acknowledgement from him. I needed his eyes and every part of him focused on me now. "You remember that little speech you gave the other day about labels and pigeonholes?"

"Yeah," Louis answered somewhat puzzled, but distracted from what I was about to do. It's not easy, that first time-- spreading your legs, opening yourself up to be taken.

I took his knees and pushed them up to his chest. "It was all bullshit." And then I pushed forward. Very slowly at first. For a moment his body resisted; I could see the strain on his face as he struggled to relax and let me in. Even with all our practice there was a span of time when I was sure it wasn't going to happen. Then all the sudden it did and my head was inside him. He gasped at the shock of the penetration.

"Oh, Jesus Christ." I let out a low cry, breaking into sweat from the strain of remaining still with my dick in what felt like a vise. Slowly, he loosened up and bit by bit I moved forward, waiting for the discomfort to pass before I continued. As much as we'd shared over the last few weeks, we'd been holding back from each other. I was holding back my feelings for him; he was holding back the admission that he truly was gay. He carefully avoided the word and all its variations. And because he couldn't say the G-word, I couldn't say that other word, the L-word. And I couldn't let him make me come.

It was all going to happen tonight. Right now. He'd helped me do what I couldn't do on my own, and so I was going to help him to say the words he needed to say. And it was all going to happen with Nick watching, right here in his bed. We were all going to get everything we wanted tonight.

All the sudden Louis stiffened and let out a sound, but this time it wasn't in pain, it was pleasure. I'd finally hit his hot spot deep inside and with one swift motion I was completely buried in his ass, balls-deep. It felt incredible but I needed more. I needed the emotional connection, not just the physical. I needed from him what I'd been running from for most of my life.

"It was bullshit, wasn't it?"

"Sean," he groaned, reaching for me.

"Why can't you say it, Louis?" I whispered, dropping my little act. Tears, real actual tears, stung the corners of my eyes. I was begging but I didn't care. "Just tell me you're gay, baby. I need to hear you say it."

"Okay," he whispered, his eyes rolling back as my hips slowly began to move. When you're getting off, it makes it so much easier to say things. "Baby, I'm sorry I haven't said it before, you know I'm gay. Oh my God!"

The intensity was frightening. It built so fast-- quicker than anything I'd ever felt in my life. I never even thought about pulling out the instant before I came, the way I normally did, so I could control my own orgasm; it was too good. I was lost in him, heart and mind and soul, and when I came it was all him, I never touched myself. I never needed to. He owned my orgasm now too, that I always kept for myself and never gave to anyone. When I pitched forward onto his chest he was holding me, I could've stayed there forever but I knew he was close himself, so I pulled out quickly and grabbed the nearest piece of clothing to wipe up, and then I went to finish him with my mouth.

Nick was already there. It surprised me to see him and I pulled back and watched. He wasn't very good at it; I had to grin when he gagged himself twice in a row. Louis had never been like that. From the very first time he took it all the way, expertly, like it was instinct, never hurting me with his teeth. I could see by his face that Nick wasn't doing so well, so I decided to help him out. For most people it takes practice, and a little instruction, to do it right.

"Slow down," I whispered, putting my hand on his sweaty back. "Take it easy. Put your tongue up in the back of your throat, that keeps you from gagging. And breathe through your nose. When he gets ready to come, use your hand, pull back if you don't want to swallow."

Louis glanced up at grinned at me; and when I could tell by the way his head whipped back and his jaw fell open that Nick was getting it right, I moved up to him, stretched against his side. I used my teeth and my tongue on all his pleasure points, his nipples and his ear lobes and his armpits, and his hands went into my hair, pulling me down to kiss him. Maybe it was Nick blowing him, but it was my eyes he was looking into, and when the climax hit him I saw his brown eyes get wide and glazed and I tasted his urgent cries and felt the way his body shuddered in big jerks

Pulling away so our lips were a breath apart, I looked into his honey-dipped eyes while the orgasm washed over him, Nick's hand stroking him through it. "I love you."

His eyes rolled back in his head and he managed to whisper, "I love you too."

When it stopped, we looked at each other and laughed, and I moved down to where Nick was and gently nudged him back. With my tongue I licked up all Louis' smooth sweet come from his stomach; there was some of mine still smeared around his hole from where it dripped out, and I licked that up too, swallowing it all while Nick watched curiously, his big cock sticking out in front of him. Then, I grinned at Nick and pushed him back against the bed.

Louis and I had fun with him, taking our time over his hard, chiseled, gorgeous body. We should have been focused on him and his pleasure, but we weren't, we were focused on each other and he was more like a delicious meal laid out for us to enjoy. Greedily I watched Louis suck that big, gorgeous meat; but I was done, I couldn't get hard again right now. I wasn't twenty anymore after all.

"You're so good at that," I told him, admiring his technique up close. I knew how good it felt, but I didn't get many chances to really observe. He grinned at me, running his tongue over Nick's big heart-shaped head, then he offered it to me like it was a peace pipe. We traded back and forth a couple of times and I must say, Nick handled it very well, better than I ever could. He lasted for a long time, but eventually he did come, and Louis and I licked it off playfully, kissing and letting it string between our mouths in a long sticky thread.

"That's two you owe me, junior," I told him. I knew Nick wouldn't get my Star Wars reference but Louis did and he laughed appreciatively.

When we finally all three collapsed, I was in the middle. We turned off the lights and pulled the covers up, and it wasn't long before Nick rolled over his side with his back to me, and fell into a deep sleep untroubled by any thoughts of guilt or regret over anything he'd done, tonight or any other time. Louis and I held each other in silence for quite awhile.

"What'd you think?" Finally I nodded my head backward at Nick's sleeping outline.

"He's fucking beautiful. Like a... panther or something." Louis grinned and gave me a kiss. "It was great, baby. But I think at least for awhile, I want to keep you for myself."

"Good, because that's what I have in mind." I closed my eyes, breathing in his smell. Sweat and sex and come and the sharp herbal scent of the pot we'd smoked earlier. At last the air was clear between us; there was nothing unspoken, writhing under the surface, itching to be said. We'd said everything that needed said. Or at least, most of it.

"Louis, I talked to Andy this week. He wants me to stay, partner with him in the garage."

"Yeah?" he said, stroking my chest with his fingertips. We were both getting a little sleepy after all the exertion. "You're a great mechanic. As good as your dad."

"Think so?" That was the ultimate compliment. "Well-- this is what Dad wanted. And... I've decided to do it. You're right, there's no reason for me to go back to the city. Andrew said I could keep living there, but I really think I need my own place."

"Oh really? Well... you know, down by the pond on my grandma's property, she has a trailer set up, she hasn't rented it in awhile and it needs some work, but she might be willing to rent it to you pretty cheap. And, well, it's right there, so I could, you know, stay there too."

I was stunned; I never expected Louis to suggest we move in together. I never expected to want to do that, ever again. But I did, more than anything.

"What will you tell your grandma?"

"The truth, I guess." He shrugged under the covers. "I'm going to have to tell my family eventually, so it might as well be sooner than later. I don't know how they'll take it, especially my dad, but it's got to be done."

I wanted to smother him with grateful kisses, but the tears in the corner of my eyes convinced me not to move. "You know... Louis, even if you and I aren't... if something happens and it doesn't work out, you'll always be a part of our family."

"Yeah, I know," he whispered.

"Now," I added, "I just need to figure out one more thing."

"What's that?" He rose up on one elbow, and I reached up and brought his mouth down to cover mine.

"What I'm going to tell Andrew about why I came home without his favorite jeans."

The End.

***

Thanks TH.

carsonshepherd
carsonshepherd
1,173 Followers
12