The Good Pet

Story Info
A Mistress has her pet earn her favor.
1.2k words
4.46
13.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannj39
Dannj39
5 Followers

She walks into the room smiling at me; her crop in her hand as I kneel waiting for her demand. She strolls around me running the crop up and down my back and buttocks as I shiver in anticipation.

It's been 2 days since she has touched me or allowed me to touch her, to please her in any way. I have been hoping she has forgiven me, but she did not like me kneeling for another, I deserve it .

She asks me. "Who do you belong to my little one?"

"You my Mistress, I belong to no other only to you."

She does not smile but asks." Will you show obeisance to just anyone?"

" No my Mistress, please forgive me, it was an error. I will only obey your word!" as I hold my head to the floor in total submission. I feel so regretful at that lapse .and I know she can hear my sorrow.

"We will see my pet; I am in need of some tender care at the moment and am debating whether you deserve the chance to prove your loyalty and desire to be mine, who does a pet kneel for my darling?"

"Only the Mistress... No other! A pet may bow or nod his head to another Mistress or Master but favors only his owner with total obeisance my Mistress... it will never happen again. Mistress...please know I obey only you!"

" Good my pet, see that it doesn't! Now rise and come with me, you will serve me well or I will have you tied, beaten and left hanging... Again. I love you my sweet, but you have pushed me and you will learn to obey!"

"Yes Mistress! Thank you mistress!" as I rise to follow her to her rooms.

She drops the crop in a seat nearby and signals me to her side to help remove her gloves, top and boots. She, herself, removes her skirt and sits on the edge of the bed, pointing to the floor before her.

I move to her and kneel before her, hands behind me, as she smiles down at me. "You will understand now why I want you to kneel for me my pet and only me... your position is so perfect for my needs." As she chuckles softly she spreads her legs so I can see what she desires... I am so very happy.

She pats her thighs and I place my hands there for support as I move in close to heaven, My tongue leading, I slide my tongue over her lips gently knowing she does not wish to be teased at this moment; I lick at her full fleshy lips, sucking them between my lips as I nibble at them hungrily, my tongue swirling around them in my mouth loving the taste of her. Wanting more, I slide my tongue between her wet slippery lips, licking and lapping at her sweetness. Wanting it, needing it, so good, slippery even on my tongue.

Her juices flowing more, as my tongue rides up and down her sweetly dripping slit. I am lapping my tongue up and down hungrily as I gently spread her legs wider and wider as she begins to moan and give me encouragement. " Yes my sweet pet like that so good for me my darling one! Lick me clean my little one! MMmmmmmm!!"

I happily comply my tongue running up and down her slit, from under her hood and her taut clit to that tightly grasping hole, then back again as I swallow her sweetness down trying to have more and more. so wonderful on my tongue as I move up to lick at her now hardened little nub; moving my mouth over it and sucking it between my lips as she squirms under me. Her moans making me try harder as her words become unintelligible.

My sliding tongue moving over her clit again and again as she herself, moves her legs wider for me, I suck and gently nibble at her clit, slowly moving it moving it in and out between my lips almost like a small cock as my tongue relentlessly slides over it. Again and again my slippery tongue glides over that hard little nubbin, while her moans have become true cries of pleasure.

Her hands move to the back of my head then as I move lower to slip my stiff tongue into her tightly grasping pussy. Feeling it grip at my tongue, as I drive it deeply into her sweetness. Still hungering for that precious nectar, slipping my tongue in and out, in and out; tongue fucking her tightness.

Loving her sounds of pleasure as she comes closer and closer to her pleasure; one leg comes around my shoulders as the other moves around my neck. Her hands fist in my hair as I try to ride my tongue even deeper into her tightly grasping cuntal opening.

As she begins to spasm, I open my mouth wide covering her whole pussy mound with it. My tongue sliding over her clit between her lips as she pulls my face tighter against her sweetly dripping slit, holding me there tightly. Her legs gripped around me keeping me in place as she cums. Her body quivering and shuddering, as her spasming pussy makes her cry out loudly, as her juices gush out and into my open hungry mouth. My tongue lapping at her, wanting every single drop as she holds me there so hard I can't get air.

So much sweet pussy juice my face is covered in it, until she finally releases me;d I gulp air in an resume lapping at her slit happily drinking in her sweet pussy nectar. Licking at her all over, running my tongue over her sweet dripping pussy again and again till she shoves me away un-gently, almost throwing me to the floor. Laying back panting as I whimper . "Mistress..please.. May I..."

"You have pleased me my pet." She says, as she regains her composure finally and sits up n the bed, her face serene and content, lovelier than ever.

"But you are still to be punished.. I hope you enjoyed pleasuring me as much as I enjoyed that wonderful tongue of yours my pet.. you will lay there at the foot of my bed and get some sleep ." I want you to think of all the ways you will pleasure your Mistress while I sleep, and I will use you again, until I say otherwise you are not to cum until I feel you deserve to have that pleasure." She sits there smiling languorously.

"And if you do cum my, pet without any help .I will punish you again and this time I will not be so lenient. I love you my sweet pet.. but you will never make your Mistress feel jealousy again. " Now my darling one .. sleep and dream of how much you will enjoy the days to come"

As she laughs softly and lays down turning off the lights. I lay there at the foot of her silk covered bed, my member hard and throbbing, almost hurting me, happy to have given her pleasure and knowing I am close to forgiveness. A tear runs down my cheek.

Dannj39
Dannj39
5 Followers