The Good Samaritan

Story Info
Helping a lady in distress turns into a fantasy.
1.7k words
4.47
27.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the office and tightened my jacket collar around my neck, trying to keep the rain out. My commute home most days isn't that bad, but the rain always makes it slow and miserable. I pull out of the parking lot, and begin crawling my way back home. I'm pretty much miserable as I flip back and forth between stations trying to keep up on traffic reports, while trying to get the heat high enough to dry me off, without fogging up the windows.

I'm just starting to get the point where I'll be out of the city and things will open up, when I see it. Brake lights. Lots and lots of brake lights.

"Aw, dammit. Come on," I mutter as I turn off the radio. I can see up ahead a vehicle is pulled over partly on the shoulder, but partially blocking my lane. I see a woman bundled up against the rain standing behind the car on her cell phone. I'm just about to go around her, when I figure, what the hell, here's someone who's probably more miserable than me.

I put on my flashers, and pull over to the shoulder. I can see the woman looking at me as I pull up. She must have hung up her cell phone, because she's just staring at me as I get out.

I open my door, and zip my jacket back up. I step out in the steady rain, and I look at the woman, "Excuse me, Miss?"

She looks very imperiously at me, "Yes?"

I step closer, not sure I'm liking her attitude, when I step closer and get a good look at her under her hat. She is breathtakingly beautiful. Her mocha colored skin highlighted by the light around us. Her make-up is done to perfection. The rich colors highlighting her cheekbones, while the red glistens on her lips like fresh blood. The sharp angles around her eyes, making her look even more exotic. But the real draw is in here eyes themselves. They seem to have a fire deep inside them, and they pull me in and begin to burn me. I'm so captivated by her regal beauty that I've momentarily lost the ability to speak.

She breaks the spell, "Yes?" sounding angry. The fire seems to burn brighter.

"I'm sorry, I just... I mean, I was... Are you okay? Do you need some help?" I finally manage to sputter out.

She glares for a moment longer, making me wonder what I've done, but then she smiles, almost like a predator stalking her prey. "Yes, my car stopped running and I need to be somewhere very soon." She paused then added, "And someone who should be coming to help me, can't." Suddenly, I understood the source of her irritation. I'm just glad it wasn't me.

"Do you want me to take a look? I'm not much of a mechanic, but I might be able to do something." I'm not sure why I was asking permission, but something about her made me realize this was a woman very used to getting her way.

"Please do," she gestured around to the front of the car.

I reached in and popped the hood, she followed me around. As I opened it up and looked inside, I noticed the clicking of her heels on the wet ground. So I stole a glance. She was wearing a long heavy trench coat, topped by a rather broad brimmed hat. The style made her look like Mata Hari, or some other femme fatale from a noir movie. Normally, I might have found it kind of silly, but she managed it with grace and style. Since the coat was long, I could only see the very bottoms, but they were definitely very high heels, 4 or 5" at least. Looked like a leather boot, too. Shame she was wearing the coat, because I couldn't really see, so I tried to focus on the job at hand.

"Well, I see the problem. The hose came off from your air filter." I said knowingly. I was trying to sound like a big shot, but it was really pretty obvious, even an amateur mechanic would notice the hose sitting loose in the middle of the engine.

"Is that a big problem?" she asked.

"Not really, it'll reattach pretty easily," I said, demonstrating by holding the hose back in place. "The problem is, there's a clamp that holds this in place, and it looks like yours broke."

"So, can you fix it?" she asked, as though addressing a 5 year old.

"Yes, Ma'am. I believe so, but I'll have to make something to hold this hose in place. I've got some electrical tape, but once that heats up it'll come right off."

"What could you use?"

"Something small and thin would be ideal, like a coat hanger."

"I can do that," she said striding purposefully to the back of the car. She reached in, opened a small suitcase and pulled out a wire hangar. "Like this?"

"Perfect," I said, running over to fetch it from her. "I'll just grab my tape and we'll have you out of here in a jiffy."

As I ran over to the car, she pulled out her cell phone and made another call. I ran back over and got to work putting the hose back on. She walked around the front of the car a moment later.

"So, this will work?" she asked matter of factly.

"Yes, Ma'am. It'll hold for a while. You don't have to go too far do you?"

"A little ways, but once I'm done, I'll be able to get to my mechanic."

"That's good, Ma'am. This is just a jury rig, and won't hold for too long."

"Why do you keep calling me, Ma'am?"

"Sorry, I was in the military for a long time, just sort of a habit now."

"Don't apologize, I like it. It shows a proper... respect," she seemed to purr with the word respect.

"Well, I think a man should always be respectful to a lady," I was trying to not get too worked up. It didn't seem like she was flirting, so much as she was toying with me, like a cat with a mouse.

"That's very good, I believe the same. It's so nice to meet a helpful and obedient, man, most men can be... piggish," she stepped closer to me.

I finished up and leaned up, swallowing I said, "All done, Ma'am."

"Excellent. Should I give it a go?" she was right in front of me, I realized that with her heels she was several inches taller than me. Somehow that mouse and cat analogy seemed more apt.

"I... I'm sorry?"

"Should I try the car?" she purred again.

"Yes, Ma'am. That would be great," I breathed heavily.

She stepped in carefully and fired up the car. The engine roared with the hood open, but my improvised clamp seemed to be holding.

She stepped back out of the car, and around front. She peered under the hood with me. "So, what's the verdict?"

"Everything looks great, Ma'am. Should run fine for a while."

"Thank you, so very much, honey. You have no idea what a life saver you are."

"I assure you, its been my honor," I said quite truthfully.

She eyed me, "It's a shame I can't give you a reward, but I do need to get going."

"Oh no, Ma'am, that's fine..." I trailed off

She seemed to sense the 'but...' in my statement.

"Yes? Was there something else?"

"May I ask you a question?" I looked down, feeling the heat surge to my face, as I blushed beet red.

"You may."

"May I see your boots? They look to be as beautiful as you are."

"My boots, eh? Do you have a thing for boots?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I do," I blushed deeper, if that was possible. Here I was admitting a deep secret to a woman I'd only just met.

"My, my..." she put one long fingernail under my chin and raised my head up. Her gaze seemed to bore into me. "I'll tell you what, you've been such a help, I'll let you see the whole package."

With that, she undid her long coat and opened it up. My heart almost shot out of my chest. She was wearing a skintight catsuit and thigh high boots. She looked like a vision. She was the picture perfect of a dominant woman. She smiled wickedly at me, and my heart beat faster. My breath was coming in gasps. "Oh my," was all I could get out.

She stepped in closer to me, her finger lifted my chin again as she gazed into me once more. "I'm guessing this is a good reward?" She smiled evilly.

"Yes, Ma'am. Its...perfect. You're perfect. You're... like a goddess." I stuttered.

"Goddess, I like that. Though I usually prefer Mistress," she smiled seductively.

"Are you a... Dominatrix?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Well, you said Mistress... and the outfit, and you... you're... and..."

She smiled, the cat readying to go for the kill. She leaned in closer, her lips inches from mine. "Do you like Dommes?"

I could only nod.

"Then prove it to me. Kiss my toes."

In a moment, I was on my knees on the wet road, putting my lips to the toes of her boots. I looked up and she laughed imperiously at me. "Arise," she commanded.

I stood. She licked her lips. "I so wish I had time to play with you, but I really do have to go, so..." She pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket and put it in my lips. "You are going to call that number tonight, after 10pm. We'll discuss your situation then. Oh and slave boy," she pointed to the obvious bulge in my slacks. "No playing with that until you talk to me later. It that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said dutifully. She kissed me lightly on the nose. In a flash, she was in her car and I stepped aside to let her pull out into traffic. I shuffled back to my car in something of a daze, unsure what I'd gotten myself into.