The Good Sister

Story Info
A heartbroken woman realized who her true love is.
2k words
4.11
10.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone in her apartment, Sherry was still shocked. She could not believe what happened a month ago. Her heart has been crushed. She had been drowning her sorrows with the help of her new friend Jack... Daniels that is. She desperately needed help.

After losing her child, she would do anything to get her daughter back. The road to start rebuilding her life was a long one ahead. Sitting on her couch in her living room, she eagerly started getting her senses back. With her eyes closed, she began to replay the beautiful love story she experienced one year ago.

Sherry met Katherine, a gorgeous short dark hair woman full of life and bursting energy. Both ladies met at a bar, hoping they would forget their failed relationships by meeting new people. In confiding things to each other, they became best friends, and their relationship developed into something much deeper.

Katherine walked out of a bad marriage, taking her two children with her out of that toxic environment. As for Sherry, she got out of an abusive relationship, escaping with her daughter to the town where she lives now. Both women decided to rent a house together. Katherine took care of everything from lying to her landlord that Sherry was her nanny to collecting all the money to pay all the bills. Unknown to everyone, Katherine and Sherry were involved in an intense passionate lesbian relationship.

Both women did everything together, loved each other, took care of each other, and all their children. They were happy and madly in love, until that night...

Sherry's beautiful world came crashing down when she came back home one night. The house was totally empty. On the floor in the middle of the living room, an unopened letter laid there in the dust. When Sherry opened it, she started crying every tear out of her body.

Katherine's actions made shocking news not only to Sherry, but also to Katherine's entire family, especially her younger sister Zenovia. She decided to go back to her ex-husband, along with their children, and they both converted to the Muslim religion. In that letter, Katherine confessed that she needed a dramatic change in her life. She needed to find peace with herself and to raise her children the right way. Sherry knew that her now ex-lesbian lover's husband was the one who orchestrated the entire thing. The

compulsive manipulator that he has always been, he brainwashed Katherine to leave Sherry, and her former life behind, including her family with whom she used to be so close. Now Sherry had to start reconstructing her life, take care of herself, and getting her little daughter back.

Several weeks passed. One day while shopping for groceries at the supermarket, Sherry came across Katherine's younger sister Zenovia. As both women hugged each other, Sherry had a tear in her eye. When she looked at Zenovia, she could not help but to think about her former lover.

Sherry knew that both sisters had quite different personalities, like oil and water. If Katherine was gentle and passionate, Zenovia was a wild fire and a little narcissist. The younger sister was gorgeous and she knew it. Tall, long dark hair, beautiful eyes, and most of all, very humongous breasts, she knew exactly how to get every man by using her most precious asset: her treasure chest.

Sherry apologized to Zenovia for not returning any of her phone calls. Almost every day since Katherine left, the only person who phoned her leaving compassionate messages of encouragement was Zenovia. Sherry felt very embarrassed, but Zenovia forgave her right away. Before leaving the supermarket, Zenovia told Sherry that she will call her later in the night. Sherry promised her that she will be home to answer her call. On her way home, Sherry could not help but thinking about Katherine. She realized that she has been putting up walls after the breakup. Could Zenovia be able to make Sherry's huge walls fall?

In her bedroom, Sherry was lying in bed watching some reruns of Seinfeld. Her phone rang at the same time exactly at the scene when Kramer made one of his big entrances by opening the door quickly to Jerry's apartment. This time, Sherry was going to answer as she promised.

"Hello Zenovia!" Sherry said smiling.

"Hi Sherry! How are you doing?" Zenovia asked.

"Doing good, just watching Seinfeld and drinking orange juice. It's way better than Jack Daniels."

"I am so happy you quit drinking, honey! And I was so happy to see you today at the market!" Zenovia said with a nice smile.

"I never expected to see you, but I am glad I did!" Sherry said as she shut off the television with her remote.

"Listen, how about we go out for dinner at Chez Francois and dance at the nightclub after on this coming Friday night? Zenovia asked. Sherry was deeply stunned at her friend's request.

"Sure. Avec plaisir, like the French would say." Sherry said laughing.

"That's great! I will pick you up early on Friday! I am so glad you are laughing again. I want to take care of you, Sherry. See you Friday night."

After she hung up her phone, Sherry could not stop thinking about Zenovia. She went to sleep, smiling, listening to Zenovia's voice inside her mind. She could not wait until Friday night.

The last couple of days seemed never ending. Finally, it was Friday. Sherry had absolutely no idea what to wear as she vandalized her bedroom closet. With her extensive collection of high heels, blouses, and skirts, she simply just could not decide. She determined that perhaps, as the hot water and bubbly body wash dripped on her body while in the shower, that she will be inspired on what to wear for her date with Zenovia.

Rejuvenated and refreshed, Sherry put on a white blouse showing her medium nice breasts, tight short black skirt with a nice firm booty, brown nylons enveloping her sexy legs, shiny white high heels, and white little leather straps wrapped around both her ankles. She went in front of her mirror to do her long dark hair, apply some makeup on, and admire herself. She said to herself that this short woman still has it! And she was smoking hot!

Sherry heard three knocks on the door. As she opened it, she let Zenovia inside. Both women hugged, happy to see each other. Sherry picked up her purse, locked the door of her apartment, walked alongside Zenovia. They were on their way for a nice dinner at the only French restaurant in town.

After that wonderful and delicious dinner, both women entered the nightclub where the two doormen could not stop staring at them. The tall-tattooed slim Hispanic bouncer known as "Pistol Pete", a former male dancer, could not stop being in awe at Zenovia's huge boobs. Zenovia snubbed him by holding Sherry's hand as they entered the club.

The atmosphere was electric. The music remixes were incredible. DJ Martune, as always, was the number one disc-jockey in town. Like all the other people in the club, Sherry and Zenovia enthralled into letting themselves go on the dance floor, while a cloud of smoke spat from a small box near a little stage.

Sherry loved to watch Zenovia dance. She could not help but gazing at her friend's tall figure, long dark hair, humongous boobs in a tight red sweater, nice firm booty in tight blue jeans, and shiny black high heels. She realized even more that Zenovia was not like her older sister Katherine.

As the slow melody played on the loud speakers, Sherry and Zenovia decided to go home, declining requests to dance by some horny young studs hoping to bring them into their beds after the last song. In the parking lot, Zenovia opened the passenger door of her car to let her friend inside. They drove away smiling enthusiastically.

When Sherry entered her apartment, Zenovia followed her into the kitchen. On the counter laid a big CD player. Zenovia put a CD inside, ordered Sherry to go sit down at the table. The sound of a slow moving song echoed the kitchen. Sherry became stunningly surprised as she watched Zenovia dancing in front of her, grabbing her enormous boobs. She teased Sherry by turning around, twerking her booty slowly still getting a good hold of her breasts. Sherry must've said 'Wow!' at least five times as she watched her friend moving her body delightfully right in front of her.

While Zenovia approached Sherry up close, she instructed her to lift her sweater. As Sherry peeled it off, her eyes widened as she saw Zenovia's bra-less huge boobs. Right away, Sherry started licking and sucking her friend's humongous knockers, burying her face as she held them with her hands. Zenovia caressed Sherry's soft long hair as she enjoyed having her huge boobs worshipped. Sherry could not stop sucking enjoyably.

"Let's go to your bedroom. I want to surprise you more, Baby!" Zenovia said as she grabbed Sherry's hand leading her into the bedroom.

Both women began kissing passionately as they held each other standing in front of Sherry's bed. Zenovia kept on caressing her friend's face as they were kissing. She could tell that Sherry wanted a lot more attention. Still kissing, Zenovia undid Sherry's blouse and her bra, throwing them lightly onto the bedroom carpet.

"Go on the bed and stand on all fours for me, honey!" Zenovia demanded Sherry.

Puzzled for an instant, Sherry gladly obliged, winking at her friend. On her hands and knees, she allowed Zenovia to remove her tight skirt. Sherry could feel her friend's hands caressing her back all the way down her firm butt, and her sexy legs in nylons. Zenovia removed her sweater, exposing her enormous boobs.

From behind, she began kissing Sherry's neck, back, and down her firm cheeks. Suddenly, Zenovia put her huge breasts onto Sherry's back, sliding them all the way down her friend's ass. Zenovia kept on rubbing her large boobs onto Sherry's booty. With one breast, Zenovia used some of her saliva to wet her areola. She held her boob tightly, rubbing her erected nipple onto Sherry's wet pussy lips.

Then Zenovia told Sherry to lay on her back. Sherry could feel more intensity as she felt Zenovia's nipple throbbing her clit. Out of nowhere, Zenovia's mouth started kissing and sucking Sherry's hot pussy. While holding Zenovia head, Sherry shout out screaming Zenovia's name. Her friend could taste the juicy cum out of her twat.

Zenovia laid on top of Sherry, allowing her to suck her huge boobs with extreme desire. Once again, Sherry could not stop worshipping her friend's treasure chest. She made sure that she did not neglect any one of her tits. Wrapping her short sexy legs around Zenovia's back, she began kissing her friend's lips ardently. As they were still into each other's arms deeply kissing, Sherry had tears in her eyes. Zenovia could feel Sherry's tears rolling on her face. As she opened her eyes, Zenovia heard Sherry's whispers.

"I love you Zenovia and I want to be with you forever!"

"I love you too Sherry! And I promise that I will take good care of you!"

Both ladies resumed their lavish making out session for the rest of the night... All the way until brunch.

Her heart shattered into a thousand pieces, Sherry never imagined that she would be able to find love again. Katherine left her unexpectedly, disappeared, never to return. Zenovia was always in the background, desperately wanting to help Sherry. After rebuilding her life back, Sherry and Zenovia moved into a nicer house together, making sure that Sherry's little daughter got the nicest doll house filled with Zenovia's old dolls.

When the smoke cleared, Sherry realized that all along Zenovia was holding her hand out for her to take it. With Katherine gone, Sherry has a beautiful part of her through Zenovia, the good sister.