The Good Slutt

Story Info
Submissive gets rewarded for being a good girl.
1k words
3.79
25.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MMMM..... That feels so good. Oh yeah, right there.

I stripped naked as instructed by Master K. Standing before Him wearing nothing but a sexy smile and my 10 gauge clit "collar" he has given me. He looks at me with approval and nods his head indicating I may kneel before him. As I kneel before Master K, I am in awe of his Self confidence and His Domination. I eagerly strip away His boxers exposing the most magnificent cock. Not quite hard yet (He has such self-control)but that will change soon.

I stand up lightly touching Him with my shaking hands. My tongue flicks over one nipple and then the other - making my way up to his sexy lips. I give him a brief kiss as I work my way up to his ear and whisper "HURT ME MASTER!"

Master K runs his hands up my body, being sure not to touch near my pussy. His hands trail up my legs over my hips until he reaches my tits. He pulls and stretches my nipples while calling me His Fuck Doll then he hungrily starts sucking my tit. First my left breast then as his mouth slurps off of that nipple his tongue trails between both breast. As his mouth finds the right nipple he begins feasting upon that breast.

Master K moves his hands up to my shoulders and gently massages away any pent up inhibitions that I may have at pleasing him. His hands continue up until they reach my throat. With one hand my Master applies a gentle pressure and presses my naked body against the wall and darts his tongue into my dirty slutt mouth.

Master tells me that I have been a good girl lately and will be rewarded. He reaches one hand below my waist and his fingers slip into between my wet swollen cunt lips. His touch sends shivers through me. He inserts his two fingers and starts to finger fuck me. Oh that feels sooo good. He spreads his fingers into a upward V shape and starts pulling at my pussy. On the verge of my first orgasm my knees buckled and had my Master not held me against the wall with his loving grasp I would have collapsed right there on the floor. He then inserts another finger. Three fingers opening up my snatch. Oh I start to shiver as my nipples become so hard they have to be touched. I gently rub my nipples as yet another finger is probed into my deep dark wet fuck hole - gaping it wide open. Pounding my pussy with all four fingers. I was nervously excited, wondering if he was going to insert his entire hand into my snatch and fist fuck my gaping pussy. But instead he removes two fingers and jams them into my tight asshole. Ow! Mmmmm!Finger fucking my pussy and ass at the same time felt xxxquisite.

As I am on the verge of another orgasm he removes his two fingers from my ass giving it a brief rest. He continues his rythym with his two fingers working my g-spot until I gush my pussy juices all his fingers, hand, wrist, arm... dripping off of his elbow.

Master K smiles at me and tells me.....you got yours, now its my turn to have my whore pleasure me.

Letting go of my throat my body slides down the wall as he shoves his dick deep into my throat. I began sucking his cock , swirling my tongue around the head of his cock, my tongue slips through the horseshoe jewel that adorns his magnificant cock. I greedily slurp at his shaft.

I remove my lips from his cock and begin taking his balls into my mouth licking, tasting his sweetness. I beg my Master to turn around so that I could run my tongue through the crack of his ass. My tongue greedily slips into his tight ass. As I eat my Master's ass I reach my hand between my legs so that I can give my Master some Pussy Lube. As I remove my tongue I reach my hand up and begin to stroke his ass. Ummm what a nice ass he has. Master K turns around so that I may once again feast upon his meat. I then insert three squirt soaked fingers in his asshole. I start fucking his ass with my fingers and I ride his cock with my mouth. Quickly he cums, forcing my fingers from his ass. He jams his cock down my throat and I feel his hot cum splash on the back walls of my throat.

Master takes me by the hair of the head and leads me to the middle of the living room floor in front of the bay window positions me so that anyone walking or driving slowly by would be able to see exactly how well Master K can fuck. He puts me in a doggie style position and starts rubbing his still very hard cock against my asshole. He very easily puts just the tip of his cock in and then slaps me on the ass and rams his rod into my tight asshole. Fucking my ass... Pounding my rosebud....mmmm. He knows I like it when he fucks my ass. He pulls his cock out of my ass and slips it into my greedy cunt.

He is pounding me so hard you can hear his smooth shaven balls slap up against my dripping pussy. He pushes my head to the floor grabs my wrists and pulls my arms behind my back as he continues his assault on my twat. He pulls and yanks my arms pulling me onto his dick as hard as possible until I am screaming his name out. He then shoots another wad of hott sticky sweet cum into my pussy, rolls me over throws my legs behind my head as he greedily sucks and eats his cum out of my pussy.Oh what xxxstacy!

Beep Beep Beep.......what the hell???? Damn, time to get up already, but I didn't get to return the favor of cleaning his cock.

I can't wait until night fall......Wonder what Master K has in store for me tonight?