The Good Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, now you just do what I say! Jack off and let me eat your cum!"

With one hand on the wheel, I pulled his shorts down and exposed his unerect penis. I groped it and massaged it and it surprsingly took little time for him to become hard. He must have really not wanted his head out of the window near those cement barriers. I stroked his cock. He was half standing in the seat, so it was easy for me to now and again lean over and suck on his dick. Meanwhile his hands were pushing against the top of the seat to prevent his neck from laying too hard on the glass and cutting off his circulation.

I masturbated him for a few moments and sucked on his cock. I also took his balls into my mouth and rolled them around on my tongue. Often, he would scream because I would get near the barriers, toying with him. I found that I enjoyed sucking his cock. Having a boy's dick in my mouth was exhilarating. It was like I was consuming his youthful boyishness into my body as I went down on him and lapped at the flesh of his cock. The barriers continued to speed by but finally I got my reward. His orgasm came first as a pearl of cum there on the tip of his cock. When I saw it, I immediately wrapped my mouth around it and masturbated the shaft, pumping Matthew's load into my mouth. I tasted it on my tongue and held it in my mouth. It was lukewarm, like snot, but bitter with a slight saltiness.

Still holding his cum in my mouth, I rolled down the window. He pulled inside the car as fast as he could. For another five minutes, I swashed the juice around in my mouth, savoring the taste. And then I swallowed it all in one gulp. I looked at him and he avoided my eyes in fear. How scared he seemed. And how odd it was to know that this reluctant boy here had just creamed in my mouth, delivering the most special part of his body to me. I felt happy then. Connected to him. His sperm was inside me. I smiled and put my hand on his leg, rubbing his inner thigh lovingly.

"You'll love me, Matt. I'll make you love me soon enough, you'll see."

And with that, I turned on the radio and blared it loudly with all the windows rolled down and the wind in our hair. There was no past anymore, only our future together. I would keep my promise. He would love me as intensely as I loved him. And together, my sweet Matthew and I sped down the highway and crossed the border into North Carolina.