The Good Wife: Alicia's Deep Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

"Do you play with yourself?" Alicia interrupted, her words helping to alleviate the squirming guilt her son was feeling.

"Yes," he gasped out, relieved at not having to say the words himself.

"That's okay, Zach, relax. I'm not angry with you. I find it kind of flattering, actually." She rolled her head around her shoulders again, noticing her son's eyes immediately focusing on her pert breasts, the nipples feeling wickedly sinful as they slid stiffly against the shimmering green satin of the chemise. "Tell me, how often do you do it?"

"Um....well.....uh....." he muttered. He was stalling, but after seeing the pictures of herself in the magazine he'd been trying to hide, she sensed he was dying to confess about his obsession with her. She could feel her juices soaking into her panties just thinking about it. It seemed that he needed a little incentive to get what he was feeling off his chest.

"Zach, do you want me to leave?" she asked, leaning slightly forward, thrusting the perfectly-shaped spheres of her 34Bs towards him. His eyes flicked down to her dark cleavage, framed teasingly by the lacy edge of the chemise. He gulped anxiously again.

"No. Please don't go," he said nervously, a note of panic in his voice.

"Alright then, as long as we keep being honest with each other," she said warmly as she sat back slightly and dropped her hand to her leg, her blood-red nails tracing slowly up her inner thigh. "So tell me, how many times a day do you play with yourself?"

His eyes never left her teasing fingertips as she drew them provocatively over the smooth white skin of her thighs. He finally spoke, his voice quivering with embarrassment, "Usually about five or six times a day."

'Oh my God,' Alicia thought to herself as a shudder of excitement ran through her body. She felt her pussy creaming as she pictured her son jerking off and cumming five or six times a day.

"I'm sorry, Mom," Zach replied, dropping his head in shame.

'Oh, he's so cute,' she thought to herself. 'He thinks I'm upset with him.' Being upset with him was the furthest thing from the truth. She actually envied his youthful libido. She remembered being like that herself when she was his age, her fingers constantly seeking out her itchy wet cunt.

"Don't worry, Zach, I'm not upset with you." He looked up at her, calmer now. "Most grown men would envy you. For most guys, it's just one time and then they're done."

"Really? I....I've never been like that." He looked over her mature body once more. "It always takes a few times before I feel like taking a break."

'Oh sweet Jesus,' Alicia thought as another shiver of desire tripped down her spine. In her rising excitement, she felt a little gush of pussy-juice spit forth from her greasy snatch. Thank goodness I'm wearing panties, she thought, or I'd be spraying all over his covers. She thought about his desire to masturbate so often, and wondered when he could even find the time to do it that many times. Getting through her job and everyday life barely left her a spare minute to enjoy a cup of coffee, let alone pleasure herself. "So I have to know, that many times a day—when do you actually do it?"

"Well, I'd say an average day starts with one time when I wake up, and then I find around lunchtime at school I need to do it again. So I go into one of the boy's washrooms and do it in a stall there. Then usually as soon as we get home from school, and then again after dinner. So that's usually four by that time, and then I usually find a chance for one more during the evening, and then again when I go to bed."

'Oh man, I've got myself a little cum machine right here in this house,' Alicia thought as she looked at her son with admiration. She felt her heart rate escalating as he talked, and she felt herself flushing with illicit desire as she pictured him masturbating that many times.

"So when you do it at all school, and those times at home, do you think about Becca and some other girls from school?" She knew the trampy Becca often flirted with Zach and led him on, but she was pretty sure nothing had ever happened between the two of them. She figured that since Becca was a year or two older than him, Zach had a crush on her.

"No....I.....I don't." He hung his head again and Alicia felt another rush of perverted lust go through her before she asked the next question, sure of what his answer would be.

"Then who do you think about?"

He paused for a second before slowly raising his head and looking her in the eye. "You, Mom. I always think about you."

"Like with this magazine?" she asked, holding the pictures of herself up for him to see.

"Yes. I actually keep that magazine in my knapsack and take it into the bathroom at school with me."

She almost came right there on the spot as she pictured the lewd image of her teenage son riskily jacking off in a washroom stall while looking at those photos of her. Her eyes went to his naked chest and she started to wonder what his penis was like. Zach was still pretty scrawny, like most teenage boys, but she hoped he wasn't scrawny everywhere. Her husband Peter had been pretty well-endowed, with about 8" of thick solid cock. She felt herself praying that her son had taken after his father in that regard. She had to find out.

"So is that what you were doing when I came in?" she asked, handing the magazine back to him.

"Well....uh," he stuttered, shifting uncomfortably on the bed as he reached forward to take the magazine she was thrusting towards him. As he did, the covers he'd pulled up around his waist slid down slightly to his hips. Alicia's eyes spotted something black at his side, peeking out boldly against his white sheets.

"What's this?" she asked as she reached out, her red-tipped fingernails plucking the black item from beneath the covers.

"NO!" he gasped in guilty anguish as she looked at the object she was holding in her hands. She recognized it immediately—it was the black panties she'd worn yesterday. He must have taken them from her laundry hamper. Keeping a calm expression on her face, she smiled inwardly at having caught her son panty-handed.

"Are these the panties I was wearing yesterday?"

His face was as red as an enflamed cock-head as he slowly replied, "Yes."

"And what's this?" she asked as she turned the panties inside out, exposing a mottled clump of milky goo clinging to the silky black fabric. "Did you just jack off into these?"

Zach slowly nodded. Alicia looked at the wad of semen sticking to soft material. 'My God, look at the size of that load. It's massive,' she thought to herself. She found herself instinctively licking her lips as she looked at the pearly wad of seed. She sniffed, the manly scent of semen filtering sensually into her nostrils. She felt like purring with satisfaction as the familiar smell filled her senses. She'd been so long without a mouthful of cum that she almost groaned in frustration. She loved the taste of semen, loved having her mouth filled with warm creamy cock-juice, loved the feel of the silky fluid sliding luxuriously down her throat. As she looked at the pearly mass of semen and breathed in the musky scent of her son's load, she started to feel intoxicated, like an addict on the verge of getting a fix. She felt her willpower fading and didn't know if she could resist the temptation to taste it.

Zach had been so embarrassed at having been caught by his mother, first with his favorite magazine with the pictures of her in it—pictures that he'd jacked off to more times than he could count—and now, she'd spotted the panties of hers he'd stolen as well. He'd originally thought she'd be furious with him, but as he watched his mother, Zach felt his anxiety start to slip away. He'd noticed her shiver a couple of times when they'd been talking, and he could have sworn they looked like shivers of excitement. And now, once she'd spotted the load of jizz he'd pumped into her panties just moments before she'd come into his room, he'd actually seen her subconsciously lick her lips as she'd looked at his milky cum, as if she was hungry for it. He realized his mom was becoming aroused. Watching her tongue slide out and sensually circle those beautiful lips of hers sent an electrifying jolt right to his groin. Under her earlier questioning, he'd lost his hard-on. Now he could feel it coming back, stiffening quickly with the fury of youth.

"Is that what you fantasize about, Zach? Filling my pussy so full of cum that it gushes out of me and makes a mess in my panties?" He felt another surge go through him as he listened to his mother's provocative narrative, his cock continuing to rise. She didn't even wait for him to answer as she continued speaking. "Do you picture me doing anything else with a nice big creamy load like this?" she asked as she moved the cum-laden panties in a slow circle in front of her face, her sultry eyes alive with lust.

"Yes," Zach replied, looking at his mother's pouty red lips, the enticing gash slightly parted as the tip of her tongue toyed invitingly at the wet opening.

"What else do you picture me doing?" she asked as she looked at him wide-eyed with her head tilted slightly to one side, an enticing portrait of the cock-hardening allure of sinful innocence. She could see her son's eyes following the semen-filled panties hypnotically as she once again moved them in a slow teasing circle mere inches from her wet lips, her nostrils twitching as the fragrance of his manly essence wafted intoxicatingly onto her taste buds.

"I.....I picture you licking it all up," Zach replied as if in a trance, his eyes never wavering from the swaying panties in her hand.

"Like this?" Alicia asked, her bewitchingly dark eyes intently watching her son while her tongue slipped out from between her parted lips.

Zach couldn't believe his eyes. His sexy mother—a lawyer no less—stuck her tongue out and sensually feathered the wet tip into the pearly gob if semen he'd shot into the crotch of her panties just minutes before she'd entered his room. He felt his throbbing member stiffen even more as she swirled her tongue through the generous wad of jizz before flicking it backward and pulling a thick shiny strand of his precious seed back into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm." She purred like a kitten as she savored the sensation of his manly discharge sliding down her throat. That first taste of the warm juice she loved so much only fanned the perverted flames of desire burning inside her. With another lustful moan, she pressed her lips to the gooey fabric and sucked, her lips and tongue drawing out every creamy morsel of his youthful semen.

'Oh fuck,' Zach thought as his mother's eyes closed in blissful contentment as he watched her swallow, his potent swimmers finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. His cock lurched violently beneath the covers, his hard-on reaching flagpole status as it rose up against the sheets.

Alicia opened her eyes and couldn't help but notice the tent-like protuberance thrusting up from her son's lap. She felt a chill of wicked incestuous lust run down her spine, realizing that it seemed as if her son had inherited at least one good feature from her husband. That pulsing bulge beneath his sheets looked big—she just had to see how big. As she looked at the cum-stained panties in her hand, a nasty little idea came to her perverted mind.

"Well Zach, since you've been such a good boy by being so honest with me, I've got a little treat for you." He simply stared at her, his heart racing in his chest as he waited in anticipation of what she had to say. "Since you seem to like my panties so much, how about I give you the ones I'm wearing right now?"

His eyes dropped to her spread thighs which she parted even more. He gulped as he looked at the crotch of her panties, the front panel stained darker with her flowing juices.

"I thought you'd like that idea." Alicia shimmied her hips as she drew her panties down her long sexy legs. She held them out before him, his eyes never leaving the tantalizingly seductive garment. "There's one condition," she said slowly as she teasingly swung her soaked panties mere inches from his hungry eyes.

Zach could smell her—he could smell his own mother's warm earthy scent. He felt a stimulating rush as he breathed in the heady fragrance, his already turgid dick pulsing with each beat of his racing heart.

Alicia could see that her son was all but hypnotized by the lewd offer of her panties. She knew at this point he was basically speechless with anticipation. She decided to let him know what her condition was without even waiting for him to respond. "My one condition is that if I give you these panties, you let me watch you do it."

Zach gulped anxiously as he eagerly nodded his head.

"That's my boy," Alicia said seductively as she handed him the sodden panties and reached for his covers. "Now, let's just get these out of the way." She slowly pulled the covers down, having to lift them upwards to get them over the stiff lance of his erection.

"Oh my God," she moaned in shock as his rigid pisser came into view. Now it was her turn to gulp as she beheld the huge truncheon thrusting upwards from his shaved crotch. She stared mesmerized as the throbbing boner pulsed and bobbed with each beat of his racing heart. She realized that her son had done more than just take after his dad when it came to being well-hung—he absolutely had him beat. Her son's prick easily surpassed her husband's impressive 8" by at least a good inch, maybe two. And not only that, looking at the solid girth of the beefy member had her trembling with both anticipation and fear—the damn thing was easily as big around as her wrist. As her hungry eyes travelled up the pulsing veiny shaft to the fist-sized purple knob, she felt her breath come in short little gasps as she realized that right here in her very house, and just within a few feet of her marital bed, was the most beautiful cunt-splitter she had ever seen.

"It looks like you need some relief," she whispered breathlessly as she stared at his prodigious hard-on. "Why don't you see how nice and warm those panties are?"

Zach lifted his mother's damp silky panties to his face. He breathed deep, her womanly aroma firing his libido as it sifted into his brain. Like it had done so many times in the past when he'd sniffed his mother's panties, his hand slid unconsciously into his crotch and circled his throbbing fuck-stick in a warm loving corridor.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned as he pressed the sodden panties against his nose, his hand stroking firmly up the rigid shaft.

Alicia watched enviously as his hand moved upwards, a drop of shining pre-cum filling the wet red eye of the broad mushroom head. He started into a smooth jacking rhythm as he pushed the crotch of her wet stained panties right into his mouth. She could hear the wet sucking sounds he was making as his lips and tongue lewdly swiped at the sticky garment. She looked at his massive dong, the enflamed crimson crown getting darker with each firm stroke of his sliding hand. That itch in her pussy had gotten worse and worse, the warm slick tissues inside her crying out for attention, their slippery tears now all but dripping from the beckoning pink tissues of her labia. That itch really needed to be scratched, and she knew if she didn't get her hands on that beautiful dick soon, she would go insane.

"Would you like me to do that for you?" she asked teasingly as she tilted her head and looked at him doe-eyed once more, giving him the alluring look of pure innocence. He simply nodded, his mouth still full of her drenched panties.

"Alright, then just sit back," Alicia said as she moved forward to sit closer at his side while she pushed him back until he was lying against the stacked-up pillows in front of the headboard of his bed. "Just keep sucking on my panties like that. It's so exciting to see you do that. Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll give them to you every day as soon as I get home from work. Would you like that?"

"Ohhhnn," Zach groaned in pleasure as he nodded, his lips and tongue working over the cunt-soaked gusset.

"Yes, you'll have a nice fresh supply of that pussy-juice every day, and you can jerk off into them as much as you want. Now, let me see if I can help you out with this." Zach drew his hand away from his prick while Alicia reached forward, her fingers pausing for a second as she watched his long solid erection bobbing rhythmically as it pointed rigidly upwards, the intense flowing blood causing it to pulse and throb menacingly. Unable to resist any longer, she reached forward and slid her delicate slender fingers around the broad shaven base.

"Oh God," she moaned under her breath as she wrapped her fingers as far around the tree-trunk-like shaft as she could get them. His cock was so thick that there was still a noticeable gap between the tips of her fingers and the base of the palm of her hand. She marveled at the intense heat and hardness of it as her hand gripped firmly onto the blood-engorged lance. She almost swooned with pleasure as another creamy bolus of pussy-juice oozed out of her steaming box. As a shiver of lustful desire ran down her spine, she slowly started to pump her circling hand upwards.

Zach was overwhelmed with excitement, having only dreamed of having his mother's delicate matronly hands working on his hard cock. As her slim fingers gripped tightly onto the thick pulsing shaft and started to slide upwards, it was just too much for him to endure. "Oh Mom," he gasped out as he pulled the panties out of his mouth, "I......I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMMMM......."

Alicia had barely moved her hand more than a few inches before her son started to twitch as a spine-tingling orgasm roared through him. The dark crimson crown seemed to bulge angrily and then a milky gob filled the wet red eye for a split-second before a long thick rope jettisoned forth.

"Aaahhh," she gasped as she watched the milky strand shoot skyward, reaching almost to the ceiling before reaching its zenith and falling onto his bare chest with a resounding "SPLAT". She continued to pump away at his spitting cock as strand after strand of silvery cum shot geyser-like into the air. Her son was flexing and shaking as the delicious contractions rolled through his midsection as he unloaded, rope upon rope of pearly semen ejaculating from his pulsing dong.

Zach looked down as his mother's loving hands stroked rhythmically up and down, her slim gripping fingers working to pull every drop of cum out of him that they could. She pumped and pumped as he continued to unload, spurt after spurt of pearly seed spitting from his pulsing cock. He felt a final shuddering twinge go through him before collapsing against the sheets, his first climax at his mother's hands leaving him blissfully content.

Alicia slowed the movements of her jacking hands and held still with her fingers still wrapped around the base, knowing from experience how sensitive a man is immediately after orgasm. She looked at his body, his chest heaving as he fought to regain his breath. She gasped out loud—she had never seen so much cum in her life—it was everywhere. His stomach and chest were almost totally covered with a glistening mass of pearly semen. Long strands of spunk crisscrossed his body in a bizarre mosaic while slithering milky rivulets rolled slowly down his sides. Her jerking hand was covered as well, the final few spurts falling down upon his upright cock. She was expecting his throbbing member to start to deflate, but as the seconds slipped by, it didn't lose one iota of stiffness, and once Zach had caught his breath, she actually felt it twitch with need once more beneath her circling fingers. Her eyes went wide as she stared at the throbbing cylinder of flesh. She felt her body tingle with desire as her fingers felt the power within his beautiful cock pulsing right through the thick rigid shaft.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers