The Good Wife: Alicia's Deep Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers

"Zach, you're....you're still hard," she said breathlessly. "How many times have you cum today?"

"Like I said before, most days at this time that would be about the fifth of sixth time, but today, I just didn't have any free time. I had to work on a group project during lunch today and then Grandma asked me to help with dinner since she got here late. Then right after dinner, Grace had a problem with her computer so I didn't get any time alone until just before you got here. So that load I shot into your panties was my second, and that one's my third."

"So if you usually cum about six times, and this is only your third time today, then do you think you've still got a few more you want to get rid of?" Alicia looked at her curly-haired son intently, her dark exotic eyes alive with lust.

"With you here, Mom, I know there's a lot more I need to get rid of. I'm sure I'm gonna need to cum more than usual." Zach punctuated his words by flexing his stomach muscles, causing his turgid pecker to flex in her grasp.

When he said he still had a lot more cum to get rid of and his monstrous prick twitched in her hand, Alicia almost came on the spot. She felt that itch inside her screaming out as that sensitive spot deep inside her mature cunt pulsed violently, a delicious sensation racing along the roof of her snatch to the apex of her sensuality, her fiery red clit. Her hips shifted restlessly on the bed as she felt her pussy oozing wetly, her body telling her she needed more of her son's huge beautiful cock. She felt her mouth watering with anticipation of getting that magnificent cylinder of flesh between her lips and sucking until he basted her tonsils with another sizzling load of his precious seed.

Zach watched his mother's eyes close blissfully as her hips shifted about anxiously on the bed. She seemed like she needed it almost as bad as he did, and when she opened her eyes again and looked at the swirling mess of spunk on his body, he was thrilled to see her tongue run out and circle her wide mouth longingly. She looked hungry for it, and he wanted to see what she'd do. "I've made quite a mess there," he said as he reached down and pulled an old towel out from beneath his bed. "I always use this to clean up with."

Alicia spotted one of her old towels as Zach brought his hand up from beneath the bed. The towel was stained and looked heavy from the multiple loads of semen and lubricant he'd obviously been wiping up with it. She looked once more at the shining puddles and strands of silvery spunk covering his body and knew there was no way she was going to let this delectable treat get away from her.

"No," she said urgently as she reached forward and grabbed his wrist. She looked at him, a devilish twinkle in her eye. "I know a much better way to help you clean up—one that we'll both be much happier with."

Alicia leaned forwards, her gorgeous mature body poised over her son's naked chest. With her dark eyes hooded with lurid desire, she pursed her full lips and lowered her mouth. Zach watched in awe as his mother's succulent lips settled right down in the milky puddle of cum on his chest.

"SSLLLLPPP." His throbbing prick lurched as the wickedly nasty sound of his mother slurping up his cock-juice echoed throughout the room. To Zach, it was the sweetest sound he'd ever heard in his entire life. He watched, totally enthralled as his mother's experienced mouth moved over his body, her talented lips and tongue licking and sucking up his precious seed.

"Mmmmmm," she purred as her mouth got closer and closer to the shaven base of his pulsing dick. She got every pearly morsel off his body before licking up the milky wads of spunk that had fallen onto her jacking hands. Still not satisfied, she continued licking up the sticky surface of his stiff erection. Her hot wet tongue pressed lovingly against the veiny shaft as she gathered in the final creamy remnants of his release. Alicia got to her knees beside her son's hips, her wide mature mouth mere inches from the engorged head of his upright prick. She turned and looked at her son, her eyes glistening with smoldering sensuality.

"Should I try and help you get another load out this way?" she asked as she pursed her pouty red lips forward and planted a tender kiss right on the shining tip of his throbbing cock. Without waiting for him to say a word, she let her lips ease open and follow the flaring contours of his cock-head as her hot wet mouth sank down over the upright shaft.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk," Zach moaned, his mother's beautiful lips stretching forward enticingly as she fed the enormous head of his pecker into her mouth.

Alicia was dizzy with incestuous desire as she felt her lips stretch and stretch, the fist-sized head of his rigid erection slipping deeper into her mouth. She'd never had such a huge cock in her mouth before and just as her lips were being stretched to the tearing point, the thick rope-like corona slipped inside, the broad mushroom head now locked within her hot sucking mouth.

The tantalizing sensation of taking her son's enormous cock into her mouth was just what it took to send her over the edge. She'd become so aroused by everything that had happened so far that feeling her lips close down over the enflamed crimson crown triggered an orgasm deep in the needy cavern of her steaming snatch. "Mmmmm......mmmmmmmm," she mewed warmly against the head of his swollen pecker, her hips shifting and twitching spasmodically while the delicious waves of a tingling release coursed through her.

Zach watched in amazement as his mother trembled and shook in orgasm, her moans of pleasure filling the room as she kept her hot wet mouth suctioning at his leaking cock-head. She quivered and twitched for a full minute before the quaking tremors finally subsided. He looked down at her supple mature body bent over his groin, her long shapely legs curled beneath her, the sexy green chemise riding high on her hips. He loved the way she looked in profile as she leaned over him, her pursed lips locked onto his thrusting erection. The slip-like piece of lingerie enticingly cupped her pert mature breasts, her swollen nipples pointing stiffly downwards towards his abdomen. He loved the way the shiny green satin caressed her matronly body, the fabric seeming to call out for a lover's touch. His gaze followed the invitingly line from her naked shoulder down the length of one slim arm to the end, where one hand was circled nicely around the root of his hard-on while he could feel her other hand gently cradling his sperm-filled nuts. He knew those huge orbs were still swollen with cum, and he had no intention of stopping now until he was thoroughly drained. And from the blissful look on his mother's flushed face from her recent climax, he hoped she was ready to take as much as he could give her.

"That feels amazing, Mom. Are you really going to suck me off?" Zach had heard the guys at school talking about getting head and how great it felt to get a blow-job, but up until now it was something he had only dreamed about. And of course, it was his sexy mother that had always been the subject of those dreams, wantonly sucking load after load of thick rich cum out of him while he sat back and enjoyed the view of her luridly servicing him. As her circling fingers started to stroke upwards on his throbbing dick, he realized his dream was about to come true.

Alicia lifted her stretched lips off her son's red-hot prick and looked him in the eye, a glistening web of saliva connecting her pouty lower lip to the shimmering red eye of his cock. "Would you like me to suck it, Zach? Would you like me to take it deep in my mouth and suck on it until you fill me with cum?" With her dark eyes locked on his she opened her mouth wide and plunged her lips down over his turgid cock-shaft, engulfing over a third of it, her ovaled lips locked wetly around the swollen shaft of his thrusting erection.

"Oh fuckkkkkkk," Zach groaned as his eyes closed, the intense pleasure of his mother's experienced mouth setting his teenage libido afire. His mother really started to suck now, her eyes closed and her cheeks flushed as she slurped and sucked at the scintillating stiffness of her son's hard-on. Her hand gripped tightly around the base, milking and squeezing as the monstrous prick pulsed beneath her fingers.

Zach watched as her head bobbed rhythmically up and down, her cheeks caved inwards as she sucked, the hot buttery tissues inside her mouth creating a deliciously tight wet sheath for his surging erection. Her tongue was constantly bathing the flared helmet with saliva, her spit mingling with pre-cum oozing from his piss-slit. She bobbed up and down, taking more and more of her son's huge prong into her mouth with each down-stroke.

Alicia couldn't believe she was sucking her son's cock like this, but she no longer had any control over her lust-driven body. She needed to suck this huge glorious erection, needed it more than anything. The obscene thought of sucking off her son thrilled her more than she ever thought possible. The illicit incestuous act was making her pussy throb with perverted rapture as her clit tingled and her pouting cunt-lips pulsated with desire. Alicia had always loved sucking cock, and her husband Peter had always been willing to give her a steady dose of semen from his substantial member, but this beautiful long thick cock of her son's was something altogether in a different league. She'd felt dizzy with lurid excitement once she'd taken it into her mouth, her lips deliciously stretched to the limit. And now, she was sucking ravenously, her cheeks suctioning in and out as she increased the pressure along the veiny shaft, her hot wet saliva all but gushing out of her deliriously working mouth.

"Oh Mom, that is so good," Zach moaned. He looked down at her as she continued to feverishly suck, her pursed lips looking so sexy as they travelled wantonly up and down his thick rigid cock, saliva and pre-cum leaking from the corners of her tightly stretched mouth to trickle nastily down his veiny fuck-stick. The sound of her slurping and gurgling filled the air, her cheeks puckering in and out as she drove her mouth up and down, her lustrous brunette locks swirling about her pretty face wildly.

"OH GOD, MOM......I'M GONNA CUM.....I'M GONNA.....OH FUCKKKKKKKKK....." Zach gasped as he felt his pulsing erection throb to an even greater stiffness as the first rush of semen sped up the shaft of his cock.

Alicia felt her son's prick pulse violently against the roof of her mouth and her pussy creamed as she realized she was going to be gulping down cock-juice. She sucked his aching cock as hard as she could, her fist becoming a jerking blur as she urgently tried to coax the boiling load out of his balls.

"SUCK IT, MOM!" Zach groaned as the first rope of cum spat forth. His cock exploded within her hot oral cavity, bucking between her lips as he erupted, spraying a geyser of thick milky cum down his hot mother's throat.

"Mmmmmm," Alicia mewed as she was forced to swallow, his first few shots filling her mouth to the brim. She shuddered happily as she tasted her son's seed, the creamy fluid splashing lewdly across her tongue. Her hand pumped vigorously up and down while she continued to suck, trying desperately to milk as much of the delicious cock-juice out of him that she could.

Zach couldn't believe the intense sensations that had his body bucking and twitching beneath his mother's talented mouth. No wonder the guys at school had talked about how great a blow-job felt, this feeling was absolutely incredible. He thought jacking off fantasizing about his mother was great, but it was nothing compared to the overwhelming sensation he was feeling right now as her hot mature mouth continued to vacuum out all his cum.

Alicia was in heaven. She couldn't believe how much hot thick cream her son had to give her. She was a big paste-swallower from way back, and she found the flavor of Zach's cum to be exquisite. It was rich and thick, letting her know his youthful semen was chuck full of sperm. It had that distinctive masculine cock-juice taste that she loved so much, and as Zach kept pumping her mouth full, she savored every creamy morsel.

"Oh Mom, that was amazing," Zach said as the tingling sensations finally diminished and he collapsed back onto the bed.

"I'm glad you liked it, Sweetie," his mother said as she lifted her mouth off his spent dick. She turned to look at him, a devilish twinkle in her eye, and a silvery trickle of cum running from each corner of her red swollen lips. Zach shuddered with perverted lust as he watched the bigger strand gain momentum and start to dangle off her chin, the silvery ribbon of semen quivering in the shimmering light of his bedside lamp.

Alicia could feel the gob of manly discharge hanging off her chin and brought her fingers up and caught the shimmering web, not wanting to waste a drop of his precious seed. She ran her fingers all around her chin until she had gathered in the rest of his milky dew, and then brought her cum-coated hand to her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she purred as she closed her pouty lips over her fingers and sucked in the milky goodness. "I love the taste of your cum, Zach. Let's see if you've got any more for me." Her circling hand pumped firmly upwards along his thick shaft. They both watched as a milky gob filled the wet red eye and continued to grow in size as her hand got closer and closer to the broad flared crown.

"There's one," Alicia said as she extended the tip of her tongue into the seeping hole and drew out the creamy morsel. "Let's see if we can get one more." Her other hand circled the base and pumped slowly upwards once more, bringing one more pearly wad of semen oozing to the surface.

"Aah, that's beautiful. Can Mama have this one too?" she asked, her dark eyes glinting wickedly.

In his mesmerized state of incestuous lust, Zach nodded eagerly. Alicia pursed her lips into a kissable oval and lowered them right onto the pebbly tissues of his spongy glans. Zach felt her lips latch on firmly and then her cheeks caved in slightly as she applied a warm gentle suction.

"Mmmmmm," she purred again as she drew out the last of his creamy discharge, the silky delicacy sliding smoothly down her throat. She sat back, blissfully content, her milking hand still wrapped around his cock. As she looked at her hand, she was amazed and delighted once more with her son's prodigious member, her fingers coming nowhere near to closing as they circled the trunk-like shaft. She squeezed gently and felt it throb back against her grip. Although his cock had lost some of the intense hardness it had just moments ago, she could tell that it had no intention of giving up the fight. She felt her pussy twitch as she knew this cock was capable of going the full fifteen rounds—and now it was time to put it where she really needed it.

"Mom, you're not going, are you?" Zach asked in panic as Alicia released his pecker and got up from the bed.

"Not a chance, Sweetie," she said as she leaned down and gave him a hot searing kiss—not the usual kind of kiss shared by mothers and sons. Zach loved the sensation as his mother's hot mature tongue slid between his lips and pressed sensually against his tongue. He could taste the lingering flavor of his own cum, but he didn't mind, having his mother kiss him like this was like nothing he had experienced before. She kissed him deeply, passionately, her tantalizing tongue teasing him deliciously as she circled it all around the hot confines of his mouth. She finally pulled her mouth back from his, leaving him gasping breathlessly, his heart racing in his chest. "I'll be right back. I think I've got something you're going to like." She walked slowly to the door of his room before turning and looking at him, a lock of her lustrous brunette hair shielding one eye bewitchingly. "You just get that cock ready for me. When I get back, I'm not gonna let it go for the rest of the night."

Zach shivered with excitement as his mother left his room and closed the door behind her, her long gorgeous legs and mature body looking fantastic in the silky green chemise. He plumped up his pillows and stacked them against the headboard before leaning back and pushing his covers down to the bottom. As his familiar hand circled his semi-hard dick in a warm loving corridor, he wondered what his mother was doing, and what the 'something you're going to like' would be. He knew it didn't matter, when it came to his mother, he knew he'd have no problem getting a hard-on. He didn't have long to wait, as just a few minutes later, his mother returned, carefully closing the door behind her.

Zach stared in awe as his mother turned around and posed seductively, one hand raised on the door frame while the other rested provocatively on one thrust-out hip.

'Oh fuck,' Zach thought as his jaw dropped. His mother was wearing the same strapless red evening gown as she'd worn in the picture that was in the magazine—the picture that had been the subject of so many of his jerk-off fantasies. She was turned slightly sideways as she posed, one of the long slits on each side of the gown revealing her beautiful toned legs, the sky-high red sandals accentuating the sexy musculature of her calves and thighs. The top of the gown molded itself to her mature body like a second skin, her nipples thrusting teasingly against the clinging red fabric. She'd fluffed her hair up, her shoulder-length brunette locks framing her pretty face with an inviting "I want to get fucked" messiness to it. She'd also quickly touched up her makeup, her full red lips now an exciting red gash and her eye shadow giving her exotic dark eyes an even more alluring sultriness.

"I thought you'd like this," she said with a nasty little smile as she sashayed across the room, her wide matronly hips shifting seductively from side to side. She stopped next to his bed and extended one dainty foot, her long toned leg clearly visible through the teasing slit of the gown. "Do you think my legs look nice in this?"

"They look beautiful," Zach said with a gulp of excitement.

"It looks like another part of you thinks so too." Alicia nodded to his stiffening prick. He had lost a couple of inches after his last climax, but now that he was looking at her dressed in his favorite fantasy outfit, he was quickly coming back to full cunt-splitting proportions as his milking hand continued to pump smoothly up and down. "Slow down there, Tiger. We don't want that gun of yours going off before we want it to now, do we?"

"No," Zach replied, reluctantly taking his hand off his throbbing member.

"That's my boy. Just be patient. I promise I'll take that next one out of you soon enough. Now, I just want to check something," Alicia said as she sat down next to him on the bed. She opened her hand, revealing a slim flexible measuring tape she'd retrieved from her sewing kit. She put the metal tab on the junction of his throbbing upright cock with his shaved groin and drew the tape up along the top of his pulsing shaft. Her fingers guided it up until it curved over the engorged crown and dropped down on the other side. She shivered in anticipation as she read the measurement at the very tip—10¼". With her hands trembling with excitement, she turned the measuring tape sideways and wound it around the tree-trunk-like girth of his thick gnarled shaft—7"! Her cunt creamed as she thought about taking that mammoth 'virgin-wrecker' of a cock inside her. She'd always thought her husband was well-endowed, but she'd never encountered anyone with a horse cock like her son's. The incredible length and the powerful stiff thickness had her cunt absolutely itching with delight at the thought of feeling that monster probe places deep inside her that no one had ever touched before.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers