The Good Wife: Alicia's Deep Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers

"Am I....am I as big as Dad," Zach asked anxiously, his lack of experience of anything sexual showing through.

"Oh, Honey, you're a lot bigger than your dad, trust me." He had his father beat by almost two inches in length and although she'd never measured the circumference of Peter's dick, she could tell by feel alone that his penis was nowhere near the thickness of Zach's. As the measurements registered in her brain, her heart started racing with excitement, and she felt like she could barely breathe. She got up and took a deep breath to calm herself. Alicia tossed the measuring tape on her son's desk, and then turned and faced her son directly as she stood next to his bed. She put her hands on each of her wide motherly hips and shifted her feet out to about shoulder-width apart, her sexy legs poking out of the slits on each side of the gown, her delicate feet looking sinfully tempting in the sky-high red stilettos. "Now Zach, you are a virgin, right?"

"Yes."

"And you said nothing really happened between you and Becca?" Alicia would have thought the brazen young girl would have tried something by now.

"Well, she taught me a little about kissing, but it was nothing like that kiss that we just had."

Alicia appreciated his eager enthusiasm. "That's nice, Sweetie. There'll be a lot more kisses like that from now on. Now she didn't try to teach you anything else?"

Zach paused for a second before deciding to be totally honest with his mother. "Well, she did offer to teach me how to use my mouth on her."

"So she was going to teach you that, but she didn't offer to do anything for you?"

"No, she said it would be good for me to learn how to do that properly."

Alicia wasn't surprised at hearing her son say that. She always thought Becca was a little tramp, and it was just like her to get Zach to eat her out and not offer anything in return.

"So, did you do it?"

"No." Zach looked down in shame as he answered, piquing Alicia's curiosity.

"Why Zach, didn't you want to?"

"I...I did want to."

"Then why didn't you?"

He had a brief look of anguished guilt on his face before he came across with the truth once more. "Because she's not you. When it comes to thinking about anything to do with sex, Mom, I always just think about you."

Alicia's heart swelled with perverted lust at her son's words. His illicit obsession for her had her reeling with wanton desire, and she knew she'd do whatever it took to keep that sinful loyalty and magnificent cock just where she wanted it—close to home and away from the likes of Becca.

"That's so sweet of you to say that, Zach," Alicia said as she reached down and traced one blood-red fingernail over her son's lips. She had that wickedly nasty look in her eyes again as he looked up at her. "Would you like me to teach you how to use that pretty mouth of yours?"

Zach could only nod eagerly as he nervously gulped again.

"Alright. Since you seem to like that picture of me in this outfit so much, I'm sure you've thought of doing that to me when I'm wearing it, right?"

"Yes." Zach nodded again.

"And how did you picture it happening?"

Zach paused for a second, his face turning red.

"Remember, Zach, total honesty."

"I....I pictured you sitting on my face with my head totally covered by your dress."

Alicia felt her pussy pulse and spasm with excitement as she listened to her son. "I think that's a perfect idea." Zach looked surprised at his mother's agreement to his suggestion and Alicia saw a wave of relief wash over his nervous features. "Why don't you just slide down a little further in your bed and put one pillow under your head. That's the way.....yes.....just like that. That's perfect."

With Zach positioned just as she wanted, Alicia grabbed the hem of her skirt and threw her leg over her son's supine body until she was straddling his chest, her sexy folded-up legs poking out from the slits of her dress on either side of him. She looked down at his young eager face, his eyes twinkling with excitement. She leaned down and gave another deep wet kiss, their tongues rolling together in a searing lustful dance. She probed deep inside his mouth and withdrew, his tongue eagerly following hers into her hot oral cavity where she let him savor every square inch of the hot moist tissues with his probing tongue. Zach gasped breathlessly as she pulled back and sat up, saliva glistening on his lips.

"That was beautiful. Just kiss me down there like you just kissed my mouth and you'll be fine." With a lurid grin, Alicia dropped the front panel of her gown over her son's head as she shifted forward, bringing her sopping wet snatch to his eager mouth.

Zach was in heaven. He had always dreamed of eating his mother's hot wet cunt. Becca had offered to teach him, but like he'd told his mother, he just couldn't find it within himself to do it with the young girl. No one else inhabited his fantasy life except his sexy mature mother, and for some stupid reason, he knew it would feel like he cheated on her if he did as Becca wanted. No, he'd stayed true to his heart, and now, here was his mother, straddling him in the intoxicatingly beautiful evening gown, her knees splayed out on each side of his chest, her glistening shaved pussy mere inches from his face. The soft light diffusing through and around the red fabric of her dress gave his little pocket of existence a sultry red glow. It was sensually warm and moist beneath her dress, the heady scent of her mature cunt washing over him in luxuriant fragrant waves. The lips of her pussy looked swollen and hot with need, as if crying out for his lips and tongue to give her the satisfaction she needed. She moved forward as he extended his tongue, slipping it smoothly between the parting petals of her succulent flower.

"Oh yeah, that's the way," Zach heard his mother say from above the moist red tent he'd asked to be put in. There was something sinfully exciting about doing it to her where he was totally obscured from view. He knew in the picture he had that she'd worn it to a fundraising dinner with his father just before the scandal hit. Zach had always fantasized what it would have been like to have been at that dinner and hidden beneath the table his mother had sat at. He'd loved that gown, with the long slits along each side giving the image of the dress being made up of almost two separate halves. He'd pictured her sitting at the table and dropping the front panel of her gown over his head while carrying on a conversation with the people all around her. He'd moved his face closer between her legs and slipped his tongue deep inside her hot wet gash, driving her crazy with desire. In his fantasy, she had shuddered time and time again as he ate her through climax after climax, biting her hand to suppress the urge to scream out in ecstasy. And now, he was in the situation he had dreamed of, but just not with all the other people around.

"Oh Zach, that's it, get your tongue nice and deep." He heard his mother moan deep in her throat as he feathered his tongue deep into her steaming box, her warm womanly nectar sliding over his taste buds deliciously. "Oh God yes....just like that....nice and deep." He swirled his tongue in a slow teasing circle, pressing the tip firmly against the hot moist tissues inside her, just like he'd done when he'd kissed her mouth.

Alicia had been so turned on by everything they'd done so far and she knew it wasn't going to take long to get this first climax from her son's beautiful mouth out of the way. She felt such an intense perverted rush just knowing it was her son eating her out that she was ready to climb the walls in no time. Zach's talented young tongue was now pressing against the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina, and that was all it took to send her over the edge.

"Oh Jesus...right up there....right up there.....right up....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH." His mother started to twitch and shake as her orgasm hit. Zach kept his tongue swirling deep within her and was rewarded with a gushing face-full or her warm cunt-honey. He felt the creamy nectar slide onto his tongue, and knew this was a taste he was already addicted to.

Alicia was in ecstasy as her son's youthful tongue licked and probed deep inside her. She held onto his headboard tightly, rolling her hips sensually as she ground her gushing twat onto his welcoming face. Her body twitched and convulsed as the exquisite sensations of her tingling release seemed to fire on every single nerve-ending. She rode his face wantonly as she came, grinding and rolling her wide hips firmly down on his sucking lips and probing tongue as her body shivered like a plucked guitar string, her oily juices gushing out of her. With a final blissful shudder, the intense sensations subsided. She reached down and lifted up the front of her dress, exposing her son's face. He looked up at her, his face and hair shining with her gooey discharge. 'Oh man, look at the mess I made of his face,' Alicia thought as she sat back slightly and looked at her son's flushed happy face. "Did you like that, Zach?"

"I loved it."

"Well, since you loved it, how about we try it again, okay?" she asked as she rolled her hips forward, dragging her slimy trench up along his face. He didn't respond but she got his answer as he lowered his eyes back to her steaming groove and slipped his tongue back between her dripping cunt-lips. She dropped the dress back over his head and grabbed onto the headboard once more as his tongue went back to work. This time she rolled her hips a little lower and instructed him on pleasuring her fiery red clit. He was an eager willing student and after she came a second time, she just kept riding his face, much to Zach's delight.

For the next half hour she kept him busy, his eager young mouth constantly working on her juicy cunt. She loved the sound of his lapping tongue as he licked up her flowing cunt-honey, and she could feel the slick greasiness on his skin as she ground her gushing twat against his face as she rode out one shattering orgasm after another. After convulsing and shaking through her seventh climax in a row, she looked over her shoulder and saw Zach's massive hard-on twitching in the air, the engorged cock-knob discharging a steady flow of silky pre-cum, the glistening fluid sliding sensually down his upright shaft and pooling on his shaven groin. He had been licking her enthusiastically the whole time, letting her know how much he loved it by his constant moans and growls of pleasure. Although one part of her would have loved to stay there and enjoy her son's talented tongue for the rest of the night, she figured if she kept this up for much longer, he might go off right there on the spot, spoiling the fun she had in mind for both of them.

Alicia shifted backwards and lifted her dress off Zach's face. She smiled as she looked down at her son, his face flushed pink from the steamy sauna-like conditions he'd been under for the last half hour. Her cunt cream was everywhere, his face glistening from neck to forehead with the stuff. There were wads of the stuff in his hair, as if he'd hurriedly applied handfuls of gel to straighten out his unruly locks. "I'm sorry about that, Sweetie. I tend to gush a lot when I cum."

"No, Mom," Zach hurriedly replied. "Don't apologize. I loved it. You taste amazing." He paused for a second before looking at her nervously. "Did I do okay? Did I make you feel good?"

Alicia's heart went out to him again. She had forgotten how young he was and how insecure he must feel, having never had a real sexual experience before. She gave him a warm comforting smile as she leaned over, her face mere inches above his. "You made me feel good seven times, Sweetie. So I'd say you did just fine."

"Do you....do you think you'd let me do that to you again sometime?"

Alicia shivered with perverted lust at her son's question, still relishing in the blissful sensations his tongue had provided her with just moments ago. "You can do that any time you want, Zach. Did you like Mama feeding you her cream?"

"Oh gosh, yes. It felt so warm and silky on my tongue. And it tasted....it tasted like you. I'd love it if you could feed me like that every day."

Alicia smiled again, the lurid thought of her teenage son eating her out every day firing her perverted libido. "We just might be able to do that."

Zach paused for a second and she could see he wanted to ask something else. "Mom, do you think we could do it like we just did, with my head under your dress, but maybe someplace, you know, a little riskier?"

Alicia felt a pulsing throb go through her pussy as she thought about what Zach had just asked. She'd always had a bit an exhibitionist's risqué nature herself, and now it seemed her son had inherited that trait from her. The idea of that thrilled her as much as it did him, but she knew she had to be the voice of reason here—at least to a certain extent. "Hmmm, that might be fun. We'll see what happens. But always remember, Zach, what's happening between us has to be our own little secret. You can't tell anyone and we have to make sure no one ever finds out. I agree that trying something risky would be incredibly exciting, but we have to be careful about where and when that happens. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Okay, now let me clean you up a little bit." She opened her mouth and leaned closer. Zach felt her warm raspy tongue running over his cheeks as she licked up her creamy juices from his skin. She purred like a kitten with a bowl of warm cream as she ran her loving tongue all over his face, cleaning up her fragrant womanly nectar. She ended her chore by running the tip of her tongue slowly around his lips, and then slowly plunged her tongue deep into his mouth.

"Mmmmmm." It was Zach's turn to purr as he savored the scintillating pleasure of having his mother kiss him so erotically. This was nothing like the peck on the cheek she gave him when she sent him off to school every morning, and he felt his turgid prick twitch with need as she held his face in her hands and moaned softly into his open mouth. She finally pulled back and gave him a perverted little grin, letting him know she was not done with him yet. He wondered about that nasty look in her eye, wondering if it was really going to happen—wondering if his mother was actually going to let him fuck her.

His mother looked back over his shoulder at his truncheon-like cock, the engorged lance bobbing and pulsing menacingly with each beat of his racing heart. She turned back and spoke, as if she was able to read his mind. "Are you ready to fuck me, Zach? Are you ready to put that huge cock so far into me that I can taste it?"

"Yes," he gasped out, realizing the dream he'd had for so long was about to come true.

Alicia could see the blissful happiness on the boy's face as she was about to grant him his greatest wish. She felt like just backing up and sliding her greasy cunt onto the pulsing knob, but she knew this first experience was something her son would never forget, and she wanted to make taking his cherry as special for him as possible. She was willing to do whatever he wanted—what kind of mother would she be if she was to do anything else?

"How would you like to do it, Sweetie?" She gave him another look of smoldering sensuality that sent a shiver of wanton desire tripping down his spine. "You can have me any way you want. I'll do whatever you like."

Zach gulped with excitement. "Could we do it, you know.....the usual way?"

"You mean with me on my back?" Her son nodded. "Of course, if that's what you'd like."

"But one other thing," he said as he looked at her sexy mature body, provocatively displayed by the sexy red gown. "Could you leave your dress on while we do it?"

Alicia smiled to herself, remembering what her son had said about jerking off while looking at those pictures of her in that magazine. He'd obviously fantasized many times about taking her in this outfit, and now here was his chance. She knew if she'd been in his position, she wouldn't have wanted to pass up an opportunity like that either. She was quickly realizing her son had a bit of a kinkier side that she found illicitly stimulating. "Mmmmm, I like that idea. I'll leave the dress on as long as you like. You don't mind if I leave my shoes on too, do you?" She brought one knee up, her toned muscular leg coming out from the split in the side of the gown. She put her foot next to his chest, the strappy red sandals looking sexy as hell as they caressed her slim ankle and delicate foot, the spiked stiletto heel almost piercing the mattress.

"No, I love those shoes," Zach replied, his eyes wide with excitement.

"Alright, Sweetie, I think it's time for us to change positions then." Alicia swung her leg back and away from her son's reclining form, allowing him to slip out from beneath her. As he got to his feet next to the bed, Alicia reached forward and plumped up his pillows before stacking them against the headboard. She turned onto her back and lay against the pillows, looking at her hung son with pure unadulterated lust in her dark eyes. When she'd lain down, she made sure the back panel of her gown was beneath her, while the front panel extended down over her legs which she'd purposely kept close together. Settling in comfortably as she leaned against the headboard, she looked up at son standing and waiting for his next instruction. She felt her pussy creaming as she looked at his mammoth cock bobbing before her, the stiff cylinder of flesh thrusting upwards at a 45-degree angle.

"Your cock is so beautiful, Zach," Alicia said in a breathy whisper as she started to draw her legs up and apart, her beautiful alabaster columns slipping out from the teasing slits on each side of her dress.

Zach stood and stared as more and more of his mother's spectacular legs came into view. He felt his rigid dick pulse and knew he was dripping pre-cum all over the edge of the bed as her dimpled knees rose higher, the front panel of her gown coming to rest on the bed between her spread legs. She looked incredibly hot, her knees drawn up and apart, the points of her stiletto heels digging into the bed. All that was covering her delectable pussy from his piercing gaze was a wispy piece of red fabric. He stared in rapt silence as one of his mother's delicate hands reached down to her midsection, the blood-red tips of her fingernails gently gripping the vivid red material before slowly starting to draw the front panel upwards. She provocatively pulled the loose flowing fabric up to her midsection, her son's eyes fixed on the rising hem.

"Should I stop there?" Alicia asked teasingly as she stopped, the bottom of the hem just barely covering her steaming pussy.

"No please!" Zach pleaded, his eyes burning to see the heavenly mature treasure awaiting him.

"Well, since you said please," his mother said in a warm hypnotic tone. Her fingers resumed pulling upwards ever so slowly, the rising material gathering on her flat toned stomach. Trancelike, Zach's eyes never left the rising hem. He saw her succulent pussy come slowly into view, the dark line of her slippery groove hitting his eyes first. As the fabric slipped higher, he saw the pouting pink lips of her labia, the surface glistening with her warm juices. She pulled the material higher still, until he spotted the apex of her sex, the fiery red spire of her enflamed clitoris. Zach licked his lips, remembering how tantalizingly sinful it had felt to have that sensitive little nodule between his lips just moments ago. He had sucked on it like a little cock, his tongue bathing it with his saliva as he'd sucked on it relentlessly, driving his mother to multiple orgasms with his eager lips and tongue. He looked intently at the inviting jewel, standing up stiffly at the top of her dripping pleasure-groove, her shiny labial curtains framing it enticingly.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,740 Followers